Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:02:18 -0500, Andy wrote:

> SCP said...
>
>> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:41:59 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>>
>> -->SCP said...
>> -->
>> -->> -->And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in
>> LSD, -->> crack, and -->a few others.
>> -->> -->
>> -->> -->
>> -->>
>> -->> Perhaps he's a drug dealer who's gotten into the inventory abit
>> much ? -->
>> -->
>> -->Can a fag reject itself? I sure would if I were you two one of a kind
>> putzs! -->
>> -->Andy
>>
>> Perhaps you're not ready to come out Andy and it's causing you so much
>> turmoil that you feel the need to be a shit head to everyone. BTW thank
>> you again for the wart compliment.

> With a selfish, disgusting attitude like yours, you must be a unifag.
> You're hand and yourself! What other fag would want you??? Desparate bar
> scumbags! Feel free to spread your diseases!!!
>
> Andy

ah, i know what's happening now. andy's become a republican.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:12:59 -0500, Andy wrote:

> SCP said...
>
>> You know Andy, I thought you were a decent guy

> I don't give a shit WHAT you think, if you couldn't tell.
>
> You're worthless in my world!
>
> Andy

and what world would that be? too bad it's not longer ago and further
away.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:07:59 -0400, Bob Muncie wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> Andy - I don't know what is wrong with you right now, but I do hope the
> issue is over soon.
>
> Bob

not me. i'm investing in popcorn futures.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:12:10 -0700, Mark Thorson wrote:

> Bob Muncie wrote:
>>
>> Andy wrote:
>>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>>
>>> You?
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Andy - I don't know what is wrong with you right now, but I do hope the
>> issue is over soon.

> If he follows his current trajectory, I don't
> expect him to make it to January.

time to start a pool!

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 said...

> "George Leppla" wrote:
>>"Andy" wrote
>>
>>> To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make
>>> friends at rfc, you make acquaintences.

>>Well, that is a shame.
>>
>>I've been participating in newsgroups since 1994 and I have made
>>hundreds of friends. I'm talking about real friends... people who I
>>have actually met in person after first meeting them online. I've been
>>to their homes and they have been to mine. I've been on cruises with
>>many of them and have been to their weddings and held their children and
>>grandchildren.... and shared in their joys and sorrows.
>>
>>Andy, you puzzle me. Sometimes I enjoy what you write but other times
>>you appear to be intentionally nasty for no reason. If you aren't open
>>to making friends... you are doing a good job of it..... and that is a
>>shame.
>>

> I've been on Newsgroups regularly since before '94 and only consider
> one person I've met at rfc a friend, we email every day (often several
> times a day) and telephone regularly but have never met in person...
> meeting in person is not a requirement of friendship... I meet plenty
> of local shopkeepers in person every week, we are friendly towards
> each other but we are not friends.

Sheldon,

<snipped for brevity>

> Andy is real, what you see is what you get.

So THAT'S my problem!?! <VBG>

Thanks for the kind words.

Best,

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:53:08 -0500, Andy wrote:

> Mark Thorson said...
>
>> If he follows his current trajectory, I don't
>> expect him to make it to January.

> Thorson,
>
> Now that's the butt stupid in you!!!
>
> You're a fag tag member. I knew it!
>
> Andy

they're all being slowly taken over by pod people, andy. i suggest you
call your local health department and demand action!

your pal,
matthew
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:47:17 -0500, Andy wrote:

> Nancy Young said...
>
>> If you're implying that non-fag makes you superior, guess again.
>>
>> nancy

> WHOA!!! nancy has spoken!!!
>
> I wasn't implying! Just asking.
>
> You got a problem with that? Tough!
>
> Andy

not a problem andy. like most normal people here, she just thinks you've
lost your ****ing mind.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:56:25 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown wrote:

> On Oct 17, 2:27*am, Andy > wrote:
>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy
>> --
>> I don't play games people play

> hmmmm.....I didn't think you were homophobic but guess I was wrong. Be
> careful Andy, if you shake hands with a *** person you will become ***.

**** that. kiss me, andy you fool!

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:08:13 -0500, Andy wrote:

> Chemo the Clown said...
>
>> On Oct 17, 2:27*am, Andy > wrote:
>>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>>
>>> You?
>>>
>>> Andy
>>> --
>>> I don't play games people play

>> hmmmm.....I didn't think you were homophobic but guess I was wrong. Be
>> careful Andy, if you shake hands with a *** person you will become ***.

> LOLOL!!!
>
> The chances of that are slim and none and slim already left.
>
> We had a *** partnership in the family. One had aids, one didn't. One's
> dead. One's disappeared.
>
> Andy

sorry to hear about your dad.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
. ..
> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:12:59 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> SCP said...
>>
>>> You know Andy, I thought you were a decent guy

>> I don't give a shit WHAT you think, if you couldn't tell.
>>
>> You're worthless in my world!
>>
>> Andy

> and what world would that be? too bad it's not longer ago and further
> away.

oo you are on fire today, pookie.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 17, 2:27*am, Andy > wrote:

> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

This question is too complex to be answered yes or no. Breaking down
the question, we find two subquestions that must be answered first:

1. Are you a male?

2. Are you heterosexual?

> You?

Given a choice between me and you, the answer is "me."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On Oct 17, 2:27 am, Andy > wrote:
>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy
>> --
>> I don't play games people play

> hmmmm.....I didn't think you were homophobic but guess I was wrong. Be
> careful Andy, if you shake hands with a *** person you will become ***.

Perhaps he shook hands with a retarded person. That would explain a lot.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Chemo the Clown said...
>
>> On Oct 17, 2:27 am, Andy > wrote:
>>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>>
>>> You?
>>>
>>> Andy
>>> --
>>> I don't play games people play

>> hmmmm.....I didn't think you were homophobic but guess I was wrong. Be
>> careful Andy, if you shake hands with a *** person you will become ***.

> LOLOL!!!
>
> The chances of that are slim and none and slim already left.
>
> We had a *** partnership in the family. One had aids, one didn't. One's
> dead. One's disappeared.
>
> Andy

Is it okay if I just say I miss where the real Andy has gone?

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith,

Wanna hear a funny story???

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" > wrote

> I've been on Newsgroups regularly since before '94 and only consider
> one person I've met at rfc a friend,

I doubt that anyone is surprised about this.

Let me sum up...

You live alone. You have 5 or fewer friends plus you have your cats.

Enjoy your life, Sheldon.

George L
Posted to rec.food.cooking

George Leppla wrote:

> "brooklyn1" > wrote
>> I've been on Newsgroups regularly since before '94 and only consider
>> one person I've met at rfc a friend,

> I doubt that anyone is surprised about this.
>
> Let me sum up...
>
> You live alone. You have 5 or fewer friends plus you have your cats.
>
> Enjoy your life, Sheldon.
>
> George L

George, just in case I failed to say it... I like you, and consider you
my friend :-)

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy said...

> Dave Smith,
>
> Wanna hear a funny story???
>
> Andy

Heck, I'll tell it anyway.

Family vacation in Vale, Colorado. Nine years old. I chumbed up with a
local kid and we hit the slopes the whole day.

Afterwards we wandered about town and finally stopped at his house.

Didn't take long before the brothers called HER by name. I looked at her in
shock. Her brothers laughed at me. I was terrified! I wasn't girl savvy
then. I raced away with laughter in my wake. I got to the hotel to my
family and never mentioned a word!

I felt like I'd been hustled. She looked normal for a guy. I don't know how
I missed the sexuality, at that age!

The entire day up until the gender shock was great. He was my best friend!

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Andy said...
>
>> Dave Smith,
>>
>> Wanna hear a funny story???
>>
>> Andy

> Heck, I'll tell it anyway.
>
> Family vacation in Vale, Colorado. Nine years old. I chumbed up with a
> local kid and we hit the slopes the whole day.
>
> Afterwards we wandered about town and finally stopped at his house.
>
> Didn't take long before the brothers called HER by name. I looked at her in
> shock. Her brothers laughed at me. I was terrified! I wasn't girl savvy
> then. I raced away with laughter in my wake. I got to the hotel to my
> family and never mentioned a word!
>
> I felt like I'd been hustled. She looked normal for a guy. I don't know how
> I missed the sexuality, at that age!
>
> The entire day up until the gender shock was great. He was my best friend!
>
> Andy

Since you guys were only skiing, what is your point?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Mark Thorson said...
>

>>If he follows his current trajectory, I don't
>>expect him to make it to January.

*Chuckle* you know what they say about guys who keep bringing the
subject up, who demonstrate an obsessive concern with the subject.

Fag bashing is done by guys confused about their own sexuality, and
hating themselves even more than the victims they seek out.

And given Andy's dependency on "asshole" and "butt stupid" type phrases
to indicate his obsessive concerns one can well imagine what sort of
activities he will be involved in if he ever admits to himself that he's
just another closet case.
---
JL

> Thorson,
>
> Now that's the butt stupid in you!!!
>
> You're a fag tag member. I knew it!
>
> Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 09:47:34 -0700 (PDT), rosie > wrote:

-->On Oct 17, 4:27?am, Andy > wrote:
-->> Am I the only non-fag male here at RC?
-->>
-->> You?
-->>
-->> Andy
-->> --
-->> I don't play games people play
-->
-->Andy!! This does not sound like you. Who cares what someone's sexual
-->orientation is??
-->
-->Rosie

He may be in turmoil concerning his own sexuality.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

-->> Andy wrote:
-->>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
-->>>
-->>> You?
-->>>
-->>> Andy
-->>
-->> Andy - I don't know what is wrong with you right now, but I do hope the
-->> issue is over soon.
-->>
-->> Bob
-->
-->not me. i'm investing in popcorn futures.
-->
-->blake

The show must go on !
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:19:03 -0400, blake murphy >
wrote:

-->On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:12:10 -0700, Mark Thorson wrote:
-->
-->> Bob Muncie wrote:
-->>>
-->>> Andy wrote:
-->>>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
-->>>>
-->>>> You?
-->>>>
-->>>> Andy
-->>>
-->>> Andy - I don't know what is wrong with you right now, but I do hope the
-->>> issue is over soon.
-->>
-->> If he follows his current trajectory, I don't
-->> expect him to make it to January.
-->
-->time to start a pool!
-->
-->your pal,
-->blake

by Nov. 14 he'll implode
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mental Breakdown was Am I the only?

In article >,
"Ophelia" > wrote:

> "rosie" > wrote in message
> On Oct 17, 4:27?am, Andy > wrote:

> > Andy

Makes me wonder what his name was when he came here last time?

> > I don't play games people play

He's making up new ones, and they aren't nice.

> Andy!! This does not sound like you. Who cares what someone's sexual
> orientation is??
>
> I have to say that this does sound exactly like Andy, and has done for
> some time. He is not the Andy I used to like

I just hope he's getting some help. He was pretty pleasant when he
first came here as "Andy". Lately, it's been pretty bad. He does seem
to know how to push some people's buttons.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan Abel > wrote in
:

@j19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com..
>> . On Oct 17, 4:27?am, Andy > wrote:

>> > Andy

> Makes me wonder what his name was when he came here last time?
>
>> > I don't play games people play

> He's making up new ones, and they aren't nice.
>
>> Andy!! This does not sound like you. Who cares what someone's sexual
>> orientation is??
>>
>> I have to say that this does sound exactly like Andy, and has done
>> for
>> some time. He is not the Andy I used to like

> I just hope he's getting some help. He was pretty pleasant when he
> first came here as "Andy". Lately, it's been pretty bad. He does seem
> to know how to push some people's buttons.

I 86'd him a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

If more people did it, we wouldn't see his shite.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Muncie wrote:
> George Leppla wrote:
>>
>> "brooklyn1" > wrote
>>> I've been on Newsgroups regularly since before '94 and only consider
>>> one person I've met at rfc a friend,

>> I doubt that anyone is surprised about this.
>>
>> Let me sum up...
>>
>> You live alone. You have 5 or fewer friends plus you have your cats.
>>
>> Enjoy your life, Sheldon.
>>
>> George L

> George, just in case I failed to say it... I like you, and consider you
> my friend :-)
>
> Bob

You are a strange individual, Bobbie. On the surface you appear to be
really dumb - and I'm betting right now that you are. Your posting
stats also indicate a severe lack of better things to do. There aren't
too many adults who away from their computer on a Saturday for less than
a few hours. Are you in a wheelchair, too?

-R
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roger 1 wrote:
> Bob Muncie wrote:
>> George Leppla wrote:
>>>
>>> "brooklyn1" > wrote
>>>

>>> I doubt that anyone is surprised about this.
>>>
>>> Let me sum up...
>>>
>>> You live alone. You have 5 or fewer friends plus you have your cats.
>>>
>>> Enjoy your life, Sheldon.
>>>
>>> George L

>> George, just in case I failed to say it... I like you, and consider
>> you my friend :-)
>>
>> Bob
>>

> You are a strange individual, Bobbie. On the surface you appear to be
> really dumb - and I'm betting right now that you are. Your posting
> stats also indicate a severe lack of better things to do. There aren't
> too many adults who away from their computer on a Saturday for less than
> a few hours. Are you in a wheelchair, too?
>
> -R

I'm sorry sock... what did you say?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
blake murphy > wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 05:05:00 -0500, Omelet wrote:
>
> > In article .com>,

> >> still working on that friend making theme huh?

> > He just needs to lay off the booze.

> i don't think even tequila or absinthe can result in a psychosis to match
> andy's. i'm thinking PCP or a meth jag.
>
> your pal,
> dr. nightcap

Or bi-polar and off his meds?
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/home?tab=mq>

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
blake murphy > wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 05:14:50 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
> > Omelet said...

> >> He just needs to lay off the booze.

> > To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends at
> > rfc, you make acquaintences.
> >
> > So, OK, the count is 2 fags.
> >
> > Omelet counts as a male!
> >
> > Andy

> that's right, andy...omelet has one of those luscious dicks that you can't
> stop thinking about...what will you do?...you've lost all control over your
> thoughts...
>
> blake

<snork> You accusing me of being a she-male? ;-)
Only in Andy's darkest fantasies...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/home?tab=mq>

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Bob Muncie > wrote:

> Roger 1 wrote:
> > Bob Muncie wrote:

> >> George, just in case I failed to say it... I like you, and consider
> >> you my friend :-)
> >>
> >> Bob
> >>

> > You are a strange individual, Bobbie. On the surface you appear to be
> > really dumb - and I'm betting right now that you are. Your posting
> > stats also indicate a severe lack of better things to do. There aren't
> > too many adults who away from their computer on a Saturday for less than
> > a few hours. Are you in a wheelchair, too?
> >
> > -R

> I'm sorry sock... what did you say?

<snork>
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/home?tab=mq>

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:39:38 -0500, Omelet > wrote:

-->In article >,
--> blake murphy > wrote:
-->
-->> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 05:14:50 -0500, Andy wrote:
-->>
-->> > Omelet said...
-->> >
-->> >> In article .com>,
-->> >> "skeeter" > wrote:
-->> >>
-->> >>> "Andy" > wrote in message
-->> >>> ...
-->> >>> > Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
-->> >>> >
-->> >>> > You?
-->> >>> >
-->> >>> > Andy
-->> >>> > --
-->> >>> > I don't play games people play
-->> >>>
[...]

No he was just feeding Andys' delusions
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
.. .
> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:53:08 -0500, Andy wrote:

>> You're a fag tag member. I knew it!
>>
>> Andy

> they're all being slowly taken over by pod people, andy. i suggest you
> call your local health department and demand action!

LOL! Paranoia will destroya

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> SCP said...
>
>> Or could it just be that you're a
>> nasty shit who hates the world

> Warts, you're such a runt!!!

That's not Wartz. That's Stu Pid
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"PeterL" > wrote in message

> I 86'd him a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.
>
> If more people did it, we wouldn't see his shite.

But the you wouldn't see the phases of decline. Me personally, I want to
see that. I may not comment, and if I want to I will try to suppress that
desire. But I am fascinated by the decline.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in
:

> "PeterL" > wrote in message
>>

>> I 86'd him a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.
>>
>> If more people did it, we wouldn't see his shite.

> But the you wouldn't see the phases of decline. Me personally, I want
> to see that. I may not comment, and if I want to I will try to
> suppress that desire. But I am fascinated by the decline.

No thanks. Life's too short to waste even 5seconds on morons like him, and
quite a few others like him in here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

If "you" are the only "non-fag", then I am sure that no one wants to be
"non-fag". Why in the hell would anybody want to be anything like you, you
smelly, acid loving, hashish smoking, crack abuser?

> You?

Shove it up "you"r ass.

> Andy
> --
> I don't play games people play

Because you aren't really a person any more.

"Are you a country mouse or a city mouse?"

Anybody remember that stupid question by Andy when he first visited this
newsgroup? It should have been a warning.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Cheryl" > wrote:

> "PeterL" > wrote in message
> >

> > I 86'd him a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.
> >
> > If more people did it, we wouldn't see his shite.

> But the you wouldn't see the phases of decline. Me personally, I want to
> see that. I may not comment, and if I want to I will try to suppress that
> desire. But I am fascinated by the decline.

Masochist. <g>
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/home?tab=mq>

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"CaveMan" > wrote in message

> "Andy" > wrote in message
>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

> If "you" are the only "non-fag", then I am sure that no one wants to be
> "non-fag". Why in the hell would anybody want to be anything like you,
> you smelly, acid loving, hashish smoking, crack abuser?
>

>> You?

> Shove it up "you"r ass.
>

>> Andy
>> --
>> I don't play games people play

> Because you aren't really a person any more.
>
> "Are you a country mouse or a city mouse?"
>
> Anybody remember that stupid question by Andy when he first visited this
> newsgroup? It should have been a warning.

Go away, smelly sock.

Posted to rec.food.cooking