Dar V

Default what's fermenting?

Hello,

I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?

I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine recipe,
which I'll start about November 1 or so.

Happy fermenting!
Darlene

Tom

Well Dar, lets take a peek.

5 gallons of Pinot from 02 harvest that needs to be bottled
5 gallons of Peach
5 gallons of Strawberry
11 gallons of Pinot from 03 harvest
9 gallons of Gewurtz from 03 harvest
5 gallons Brew Kings Verdichicci (sic) kit
3 gallons Niagra
2 gallons mystery blue seedless grape from a friend.

I'm going to need some more bottles.....sigh.... What a wonderful hobby!

Tom

"Dar V" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
>
> I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
> strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine recipe,
> which I'll start about November 1 or so.
>
> Happy fermenting!
> Darlene

Ken Anderson

Default Niagara stats was what's fermenting?

Tom, did you get the numbers on your Niagara? I'm wondering what I can eek
out this year in NE Ohio.
Ken A.

"Tom" > wrote in message
> Well Dar, lets take a peek.
>
> 5 gallons of Pinot from 02 harvest that needs to be bottled
> 5 gallons of Peach
> 5 gallons of Strawberry
> 11 gallons of Pinot from 03 harvest
> 9 gallons of Gewurtz from 03 harvest
> 5 gallons Brew Kings Verdichicci (sic) kit
> 3 gallons Niagra
> 2 gallons mystery blue seedless grape from a friend.
>
> I'm going to need some more bottles.....sigh.... What a wonderful hobby!
>
> Tom
>
> "Dar V" > wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
> >
> > I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
> > strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine

recipe,
> > which I'll start about November 1 or so.
> >
> > Happy fermenting!
> > Darlene

Tom

I'll have to check when I get home, but it'll be a far cry from Portland,
OR. Harvest condition were fabulous for the last two weeks. My Pinot came
in huge as did the Gewurtz.

Only problem is the Reisling isn't ready and we had HUGE storms in the last
72 hours, rained buckets for hours. Thats gonna set the Brix back a bit.
Hopefully we'll get a shot of that Indian Summer soon. But right now its
cool and cloudy.

I'll see if I can't get those numbers up tonight.

Tom
"Ken Anderson" > wrote in message
. net...
> Tom, did you get the numbers on your Niagara? I'm wondering what I can eek
> out this year in NE Ohio.
> Ken A.
>
> "Tom" > wrote in message
> > Well Dar, lets take a peek.
> >
> > 5 gallons of Pinot from 02 harvest that needs to be bottled
> > 5 gallons of Peach
> > 5 gallons of Strawberry
> > 11 gallons of Pinot from 03 harvest
> > 9 gallons of Gewurtz from 03 harvest
> > 5 gallons Brew Kings Verdichicci (sic) kit
> > 3 gallons Niagra
> > 2 gallons mystery blue seedless grape from a friend.
> >
> > I'm going to need some more bottles.....sigh.... What a wonderful

hobby!

> > Tom
> >
> > "Dar V" > wrote in message
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
> > >
> > > I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
> > > strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine

> recipe,
> > > which I'll start about November 1 or so.
> > >
> > > Happy fermenting!
> > > Darlene

J Dixon

Ken, Fallbrights Niagara was at 8.5 brix this year! Definitely not a great
year for the Niagara there. I think it was 17 Brix last year at the same
time. Untimely rain and unusually cold conditions in the New York
Fingerlakes region this year.

"Tom" > wrote in message
> I'll have to check when I get home, but it'll be a far cry from Portland,
> OR. Harvest condition were fabulous for the last two weeks. My Pinot

came
> in huge as did the Gewurtz.
>
> Only problem is the Reisling isn't ready and we had HUGE storms in the

last
> 72 hours, rained buckets for hours. Thats gonna set the Brix back a bit.
> Hopefully we'll get a shot of that Indian Summer soon. But right now its
> cool and cloudy.
>
> I'll see if I can't get those numbers up tonight.
>
> Tom
> "Ken Anderson" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > Tom, did you get the numbers on your Niagara? I'm wondering what I can

eek
> > out this year in NE Ohio.
> > Ken A.
> >
> > "Tom" > wrote in message
> > > Well Dar, lets take a peek.
> > >
> > > 5 gallons of Pinot from 02 harvest that needs to be bottled
> > > 5 gallons of Peach
> > > 5 gallons of Strawberry
> > > 11 gallons of Pinot from 03 harvest
> > > 9 gallons of Gewurtz from 03 harvest
> > > 5 gallons Brew Kings Verdichicci (sic) kit
> > > 3 gallons Niagra
> > > 2 gallons mystery blue seedless grape from a friend.
> > >
> > > I'm going to need some more bottles.....sigh.... What a wonderful

> hobby!
> > >
> > > Tom

> > recipe,

Tom S

"Dar V" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?

Just Chardonnay so far, but that's my specialty. I have to rack a barrel to
kegs for topping wine tomorrow. It's dry, but ML is probably still perking
so I'll airlock it for now.

I might do a barrel of Sangiovese in a week or two. We'll see...

Tom S

A.J. Rawls

I just moved 9 U.S. gallons of Crabapple to secondary...
Same with leftover rhubarb and peaches (I never tried that combo
before)....
I have 7 gal of Blueberry in secondary and 5 gal of mixed dark berry
in primary...
I have been invited to pick chokecherries and mountain ash this
weekend.. I'll let you know what I get.

Later,
A.J. Rawls
Anchorage, Alaska, USA

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 21:10:16 GMT, "Dar V" > wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
>
>I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
>strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine recipe,
>which I'll start about November 1 or so.
>
>Happy fermenting!
>Darlene

Greg Cook

In article >,
"Dar V" > wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
>
> I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
> strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine recipe,
> which I'll start about November 1 or so.
>
> Happy fermenting!
> Darlene

Well, let's see --- Here's my list of stuff still in progress from this
year . .

Rhubarb
Elderberry/blueberry
Elderberry/blueberry/raisin second wine
Mixed citrus (grapefruit, lemon, lime, orange)
Peach
Pear
Beta grape
Beta grape second wine
Raspberry
Mead
Bilberry melomel
chokecherry
Chokecherry second wine

See my web page below for batches that have already been bottled.

--
Greg Cook
http://homepage.mac.com/gregcook/Wine

(remove spamblocker from my email address)
22 Brix

Just wondering,

Should I be heading on down to the local grocery store to stock up on
Welch's frozen White Niagara concentrate. Sounds like there may be a
shortage by this time next year!

I presume that Welch's vineyards are in the New York State area.

22 brix

"Ken Anderson" > wrote in message
. net...
> Tom, did you get the numbers on your Niagara? I'm wondering what I can eek
> out this year in NE Ohio.
> Ken A.
>
> "Tom" > wrote in message
> > Well Dar, lets take a peek.
> >
> > 5 gallons of Pinot from 02 harvest that needs to be bottled
> > 5 gallons of Peach
> > 5 gallons of Strawberry
> > 11 gallons of Pinot from 03 harvest
> > 9 gallons of Gewurtz from 03 harvest
> > 5 gallons Brew Kings Verdichicci (sic) kit
> > 3 gallons Niagra
> > 2 gallons mystery blue seedless grape from a friend.
> >
> > I'm going to need some more bottles.....sigh.... What a wonderful

hobby!

> > Tom
> >
> > "Dar V" > wrote in message
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
> > >
> > > I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
> > > strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine

> recipe,
> > > which I'll start about November 1 or so.
> > >
> > > Happy fermenting!
> > > Darlene

Richard Kovach

On the "ready for bottling" side of the bench is about 5.5l of
cranberry and 16.5l crabapple. The cranberry looks crystal clear now
so I'll probably serve some tomorrow (it's Thanksgiving weekend here
in Canada) and bottle the rest. There's also about 6l of Cabranillo
(CabSauv/Tempranillo blend) that was started a couple months ago from
frozen leftovers of the 2002 crush.

In secondaries from this year's crush, all from CA central valley
grapes:
30l Ruby Cabernet
20l Grenache
28l Zinfandel
20l Merlot
21l CabSauv/Alicante blend
31l Syrah
and there's also about 4l worth of Syrah doing a very extended
maceration in a very high proportion of skins -- juice I drew off as
saignee and then added back to a bunch of the pressed skins from the
main batch, as an experiment. Hopefully it's still OK and I'll press
this today.

I'm a bit surprised that some of these (Zin, Grenache, Ruby Cab) are
almost crystal clear already after only 3 or 4 weeks in the secondary
and 1 or two rackings.

So far the Zin seems to be the class of the field. It had a 2-day
cold soak, 4 day fermentation with K1V, and an additional 9 day
extended maceration. But all seem at least decent, with the only real
disappointment being the Cab/Alicante blend as developed a bad case of
H2S while I was too busy to be checking it. I'm treating that batch
now and am fairly confident I can save it.

Richard

Greg Cook

In article >,
Greg Cook > wrote:

> In article >,
> "Dar V" > wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
> >
> > I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
> > strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine recipe,
> > which I'll start about November 1 or so.
> >
> > Happy fermenting!
> > Darlene
> >

> Well, let's see --- Here's my list of stuff still in progress from this
> year . .
>
> Rhubarb
> Elderberry/blueberry
> Elderberry/blueberry/raisin second wine
> Mixed citrus (grapefruit, lemon, lime, orange)
> Peach
> Pear
> Beta grape
> Beta grape second wine
> Raspberry
> Mead
> Bilberry melomel
> chokecherry
> Chokecherry second wine
>
> See my web page below for batches that have already been bottled.

Oops - I forgot about my strawberry wine that is just nearing the end of
fermentation.

--
Greg Cook
http://homepage.mac.com/gregcook/Wine

(remove spamblocker from my email address)
Ben Rotter

> I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?

I've had a big winemaking session in the last three days and just
started:

Coffee
Gooseberry
Rose (blossom)

Wines clarifying/maturing are numerous: raspberry, blackcurrant,
elderflower blends, red/black berry blend, hawthorn blossom,
cranberry, elderberries.

Ben

Improved Winemaking
http://members.tripod.com/~BRotter/
Tepe

I have;
6 gallons Strawberry [from fruit]
6 gallons Blueberry "
7 gallons Peach "
6 gallons Syrah [juice]
6 gallons Pinot Noir [juice]
Tom

--

Home of the MOON RIVER BREWERY

"Dar V" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
>
> I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
> strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine recipe,
> which I'll start about November 1 or so.
>
> Happy fermenting!
> Darlene

Michael

I thought Welches got a lot of their juice from Argentina now?

"22 Brix" > wrote in message >...
> Just wondering,
>
> Should I be heading on down to the local grocery store to stock up on
> Welch's frozen White Niagara concentrate. Sounds like there may be a
> shortage by this time next year!
>
> I presume that Welch's vineyards are in the New York State area.
>
> 22 brix
>

> "Ken Anderson" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > Tom, did you get the numbers on your Niagara? I'm wondering what I can eek
> > out this year in NE Ohio.
> > Ken A.
> >
> > "Tom" > wrote in message
> > > Well Dar, lets take a peek.
> > >
> > > 5 gallons of Pinot from 02 harvest that needs to be bottled
> > > 5 gallons of Peach
> > > 5 gallons of Strawberry
> > > 11 gallons of Pinot from 03 harvest
> > > 9 gallons of Gewurtz from 03 harvest
> > > 5 gallons Brew Kings Verdichicci (sic) kit
> > > 3 gallons Niagra
> > > 2 gallons mystery blue seedless grape from a friend.
> > >
> > > I'm going to need some more bottles.....sigh.... What a wonderful

> hobby!
> > >
> > > Tom

> recipe,

Michael

"22 Brix" > wrote in message >...
> Just wondering,
>
> Should I be heading on down to the local grocery store to stock up on
> Welch's frozen White Niagara concentrate. Sounds like there may be a
> shortage by this time next year!
>
> I presume that Welch's vineyards are in the New York State area.
>
> 22 brix
>

> "Ken Anderson" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > Tom, did you get the numbers on your Niagara? I'm wondering what I can eek
> > out this year in NE Ohio.
> > Ken A.
> >
> > "Tom" > wrote in message
> > > Well Dar, lets take a peek.
> > >
> > > 5 gallons of Pinot from 02 harvest that needs to be bottled
> > > 5 gallons of Peach
> > > 5 gallons of Strawberry
> > > 11 gallons of Pinot from 03 harvest
> > > 9 gallons of Gewurtz from 03 harvest
> > > 5 gallons Brew Kings Verdichicci (sic) kit
> > > 3 gallons Niagra
> > > 2 gallons mystery blue seedless grape from a friend.
> > >
> > > I'm going to need some more bottles.....sigh.... What a wonderful

> hobby!
> > >
> > > Tom

> recipe,

Roger

Hello
I have at the moment bubbling:

5 gallon Labrusca
5 gallon Concord
5 gallon Rosé
5 gallon Diamond
5 gallon Elderberry
5 gallon Sweet Apple/Raisin
5 + 3 gallon Peach
5 gallon Blackberry
2 gallon Elderberry/Grape
1 gallon Dandelion still slowly fermenting as I add sugar
2 gallon Geisenhiem
1 gallon Currant just finished
1 gallon Rougheon
1 gallon Leon Millot
1 gallon Chardenelle
1 gallon Foch
.........that's about it..............

"Dar V" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
>
> I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
> strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine recipe,
> which I'll start about November 1 or so.
>
> Happy fermenting!
> Darlene

Roger

I Also have 1 1/2 5 gallon buckets full of Bartlett Pears to start when I
get a chance
"Roger" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> Hello
> I have at the moment bubbling:
>
> 5 gallon Labrusca
> 5 gallon Concord
> 5 gallon Rosé
> 5 gallon Diamond
> 5 gallon Elderberry
> 5 gallon Sweet Apple/Raisin
> 5 + 3 gallon Peach
> 5 gallon Blackberry
> 2 gallon Elderberry/Grape
> 1 gallon Dandelion still slowly fermenting as I add sugar
> 2 gallon Geisenhiem
> 1 gallon Currant just finished
> 1 gallon Rougheon
> 1 gallon Leon Millot
> 1 gallon Chardenelle
> 1 gallon Foch
> ........that's about it..............
>
> "Dar V" > wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
> >
> > I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
> > strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine

recipe,
> > which I'll start about November 1 or so.
> >
> > Happy fermenting!
> > Darlene

Rick Vanderwal

5 gallons peach
5 gallons plum
4 gallons strawberry
4 gallons cider from last year (cleared, about 12 percent)
3 gallons blueberry
5 gallons riesling from ontario juice
5 gallons Niagara from the juice I processed from several bushels of grapes.

I have 2 bushels of concords I have to crush....
I also have 15 lbs of raspberries in the freezer
as well as several quarts of rhubarb, and blackberries.
And, someone is going to get me a bunch of jalapenos.....
will try the Spicy wine!
Yes, what a hobby!

Rick
Ferment...oops, i mean, Fremont...Michigan

"Dar V" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
>
> I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
> strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine recipe,
> which I'll start about November 1 or so.
>
> Happy fermenting!
> Darlene

Joe Sallustio

Welches is all over the top of PA and western NY, I have not heard of
them getting product from Argentina (not that they don't, they are
growing when we are freezing...)
Regards,
Joe

(Michael) wrote in message . com>...
> I thought Welches got a lot of their juice from Argentina now?
>
> "22 Brix" > wrote in message >...
> > Just wondering,
> >
> > Should I be heading on down to the local grocery store to stock up on
> > Welch's frozen White Niagara concentrate. Sounds like there may be a
> > shortage by this time next year!
> >
> > I presume that Welch's vineyards are in the New York State area.
> >
> > 22 brix
> >

> > "Ken Anderson" > wrote in message
> > . net...
> > > Tom, did you get the numbers on your Niagara? I'm wondering what I can eek
> > > out this year in NE Ohio.
> > > Ken A.

> hobby!

> recipe,

Winemanden

Got some Rhubarb + Grape juice maturing. Damson + Blackberry almost
finished. Just managed to get some Elderberry ( straight) going before I had
a hip replacement. Depending on how it turns out, I guess I shall maybe have
to blend it. That's going to be it for a few weeks I guess, Regards,
Winemanden.
"Dar V" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
>
> I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
> strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine recipe,
> which I'll start about November 1 or so.
>
> Happy fermenting!
> Darlene

Charles H

> I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?

- 225 litre barrel of Baco Noir 2003
- 23 litres strawberry (amazing nose)
- 23 litres Cabernet
- 19 litres Riesling
- 23 litres peach mead
- 50 litres barrel of chardonnay (to start this week)

Also in the works, possibly:

- Some Gamay
- Zinfandel?
- A faux ice wine?
- Cider
- Perry (have frozen pears for this)

--
charles

"Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were
forced to live on nothing but food and water for days."
- W.C. Fields
Tim McNally

Welsh's has several plants around the country including Cal. They
started blending in Thompson Seedless which of course hurts the
concord and niagra farmers. The plant in North East is considering
paying a lot of farmers in the Erie area $600 an acre to drop their
fruit. They just haven't hit 16 brix yet. I was at Presque Isle on
Sunday and tasted some grapes from local lugs. They were actually
sour. If I see 2003 on a label of PA. or NY wine this year, its a
pass. On a happier note, I picked up 700 lds. of Stokes cabernet
grapes with a 23.2 brix and TA at .69.
Tim
> Welches is all over the top of PA and western NY, I have not heard of
> them getting product from Argentina (not that they don't, they are
> growing when we are freezing...)
> Regards,
> Joe
>
> (Michael) wrote in message . com>...
> > I thought Welches got a lot of their juice from Argentina now?
> >
> > "22 Brix" > wrote in message >...
> > > Just wondering,
> > >
> > > Should I be heading on down to the local grocery store to stock up on
> > > Welch's frozen White Niagara concentrate. Sounds like there may be a
> > > shortage by this time next year!
> > >
> > > I presume that Welch's vineyards are in the New York State area.
> > >
> > > 22 brix
> > >

> > > "Ken Anderson" > wrote in message
> > > . net...

> hobby!

> recipe,

Deadend

"Winemanden" > wrote in message >...

Just this last weekend we pressed 300lbs. of Napa Cab I (from one
vineyard) and 500lbs. of Napa Cab II (from a different vineyard). We
racked the 2003 Chardonnay, which we had 500lbs. of as well. I meant
to go get some Syrah as well, but didn't get an order in time. I'm
sure I still could have scouted around, but I have to be honest, I
harvested 1,000lbs. of that with a little help from my friends, but it
was still and enourmous amount of work. If I could have found a place
in time that would have picked the Syrah for me, I would have gone in
for another 500lbs. Or maybe an odd 700lbs., which would have rounded
out this year's harvest to a nice round ton.

From 2002, I still have Merlot that's cycling through a French oak
barrel. Then after that the 2002 Amador County Cab goes in after that
(can you tell I like Cab?). We just bottled the 2002 Sauvignon Blanc.
Got about ten cases of that. I guess I'm kinda late on oaking and
bottling the 2002 stuff, but now after some years of doing this I have
such "back stock" that I only seem motivated to get it out of bulk
ageing when I need carboys for the new batch, which is exactly what is
going on here.

I took a picture of all the carboys and whatnot around the barrel. It
was cool the different colors and all. I guesstimated around 150
gallons or so of misc wines. This year I bought splits to bottle in
smaller amounts (375ml) as well, which will be nice for topping off,
and also for picnics, backpacking and whatnot. I also have been
considering doing a bigger bottle, for show, maybe a 3L or 5L, jsut
for the hell of it, and hand print a label for it.

I still really wanted to do a Syrah. Never have, and I love Syrah. I
just had a Rabbit Ridge Syrah the other night at a friend's house, and
it really was elegant. Can't remember the year. Oh well.

Well, 'tis the season for winemaking! Good luck with you and yours,

Deadend
Ken Anderson

"Tom" > wrote in message
> I'll have to check when I get home, but it'll be a far cry from Portland,
> OR. Harvest condition were fabulous for the last two weeks. My Pinot

came
> in huge as did the Gewurtz.
>
> I'll see if I can't get those numbers up tonight.
>
> Tom

I just checked my NE Ohio Niagara:
Brix = 15.8
TA = .40
pH = 3.21
I guess I need to add acid blend and sugar. Georgia bound tomorrow, so I
can't pick these grapes until Monday. Is it even worth trying to make wine
with these numbers, or wait till next year?
Ken A.

Darwin Vander Stelt

22 gals summer wine (pinot gris/juice from seignier of pinot noir)
18 gals pinot noir
40 gals of a mixture of cab frnc, merlot, and cab sauv.(gleaned from what
the damn robins ate)
20 gals chardonnay

"Greg Cook" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Dar V" > wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?
> >
> > I just finished transferring my rhubarb to the secondary. I bottled a
> > strawberry-banana a week ago. And I'm thinking about my plum wine

recipe,
> > which I'll start about November 1 or so.
> >
> > Happy fermenting!
> > Darlene
> >

> Well, let's see --- Here's my list of stuff still in progress from this
> year . .
>
> Rhubarb
> Elderberry/blueberry
> Elderberry/blueberry/raisin second wine
> Mixed citrus (grapefruit, lemon, lime, orange)
> Peach
> Pear
> Beta grape
> Beta grape second wine
> Raspberry
> Mead
> Bilberry melomel
> chokecherry
> Chokecherry second wine
>
> See my web page below for batches that have already been bottled.
>
> --
> Greg Cook
> http://homepage.mac.com/gregcook/Wine
>
> (remove spamblocker from my email address)

Pavel314

> > > I was just wondering what wine(s) everyone was working on right now?

2003 was a very rainy year in Maryland so a lot of our fruit was ruined. For
example, our cherry tree had a great crop starting in the spring, but as
soon as they ripened they were covered with mold. I tried spraying but it
rained so often that I think it just washed off the spray. I usually get
100# of grapes each year and this year the take was only 22#.

However, this was the first year that we harvested honey from our hive and
the elderberries did well, so I have a few small batches going.

a. 5 gallons of elderberry melomel
b. 3 gallons of Lancaster mead, flavored with the petals of red roses (I
made York mead with white roses last year)
c. 3 gallons of pyment (grape/honey wine/mead)
d. 3 gallons of plum melomel

I usually make 6-8 different batches of wine/mead each year and generally in
5-gallon batches. I hope the quality of what I'm making is such that it
makes up for the lack of gallonage and variety this year.

Paul

Help! My cranberries are not fermenting Igor Winemaking 5 19-02-2006 05:24 AM
DAP to fermenting must jeff Winemaking 1 14-09-2005 12:46 PM
fermenting Hugh Willmer Winemaking 5 02-08-2005 12:21 AM
fermenting Alex Winemaking 3 28-09-2004 05:59 PM
Do I need a fermenting bin? Derrick Bateman Winemaking 5 04-07-2004 12:04 PM