Old 15-04-2010, 03:05 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: Meo Camuzet Bourgogne AC

Betsy made a recipe for duck breast with haricots verts, watercress,
and candied almonds. Wine was the 2006*Meo-Camuzet Bourgogne. Really
nice, rich dark fruit balanced by good acidity and some light ripe
tannins. Medium to full bodied, earthy, maybe a touch of well
integrated oak. Nice concentration and length for the level, why
didn't I buy more of this!?!?!
B++

Grade disclaimer: I'm a very easy grader, basically A is an
excellent*wine, B a good wine, C mediocre. Anything below C means I
wouldn't*drink at a party where it was only choice. Furthermore, I
offer no*promises of objectivity, accuracy, and certainly not of
consistency.**

Old 15-04-2010, 05:32 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On Apr 15, 10:05�am, DaleW wrote:
Betsy made a recipe for duck breast with haricots verts, watercress,
and candied almonds. Wine was the 2006�Meo-Camuzet Bourgogne. Really
nice, rich dark fruit balanced by good acidity and some light ripe
tannins. Medium to full bodied, earthy, maybe a touch of well
integrated oak. Nice concentration and length for the level, why
didn't I buy more of this!?!?!
B++

Grade disclaimer: I'm a very easy grader, basically A is an
excellent�wine, B a good wine, C mediocre. Anything below C means I
wouldn't�drink at a party where it was only choice. Furthermore, I
offer no�promises of objectivity, accuracy, and certainly not of
consistency.��

What is the price point on the Meo?
Old 15-04-2010, 06:36 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On Apr 15, 12:32*pm, "Bi!!" wrote:
On Apr 15, 10:05 am, DaleW wrote:

Betsy made a recipe for duck breast with haricots verts, watercress,
and candied almonds. Wine was the 2006 Meo-Camuzet Bourgogne. Really
nice, rich dark fruit balanced by good acidity and some light ripe
tannins. Medium to full bodied, earthy, maybe a touch of well
integrated oak. Nice concentration and length for the level, why
didn't I buy more of this!?!?!
B++

Grade disclaimer: I'm a very easy grader, basically A is an
excellent wine, B a good wine, C mediocre. Anything below C means I
wouldn't drink at a party where it was only choice. Furthermore, I
offer no promises of objectivity, accuracy, and certainly not of
consistency.

What is the price point on the Meo?

it's usually about $30, but I bought three bottles (why didn't I get
case?) at $20 from Grapes (the one in NY run by Daniel Posner, not the
con job Grapes in CT).
Old 15-04-2010, 07:22 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On Apr 15, 1:36�pm, DaleW wrote:
On Apr 15, 12:32�pm, "Bi!!" wrote:

On Apr 15, 10:05 am, DaleW wrote:

[...]

con job Grapes in CT).- Hide quoted text -

Nice price Meo is usually good stuff.

TN: Meo-Camuzet, Ca Rome, and Pinon DaleW Wine 0 13-10-2008 01:43 PM
TN: 2002 Me-Camuzet Marsannay Mark Lipton Wine 0 13-11-2006 04:37 AM
[FAQ] Bourgogne Nils Gustaf Lindgren Wine 5 01-10-2006 05:59 PM
TN: '00 Bourgogne, '95 CdP DaleW Wine 7 27-09-2006 10:12 AM
TN: Meo-Camuzet bourgogne Dale Williams Wine 0 19-09-2004 09:33 PM