Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Default Can we do better?

Dave wrote:
> I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
> ways it's better
> not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
> Rick I can just
> ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

That is exactly what I hoped for.

> reply to
> one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
> experiences
> with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
> ideas and
> experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

I did post some ideas and experiences of my own but I got swamped by
meat industry shills who do not wish to allow a dialog along those
lines. Also, I am not near as knowledgeable about animal ethics and
vegetarianism as you are but I am a contributor (minor) to animal
welfare organizations and have learned a lot from their publications.
Under these circumstances, I do what I can to respond to meat industry
shill insults with a minimum amount of effort on my part.