Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Default Can we do better?

shrubkiller wrote:
> wrote:
> > This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
> > meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it

> Ask stupid Goober about the e-mail he forged from William Sessions.
>
> Derek caught him.
>
> It was priceless.;o)
>
> That's why he nymshifts constantly, Always gets caught lying.

That is what meat industry shills are getting paid for. They get paid
for disrupting lists that were set up to discuss animals, ethics and
vegetarian topics with name calling and forgeries.

I would prefer to discuss the experiences of others who have come to
similar conclusions after getting repulsed by the cruel and unsanitary
methods of meat industry. But as long as these shills are around I have
to settle for making them eat their own dirt.