Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
rick

Default Can we do better?

"penny" > wrote in message
news:b_Oyf.962$Ym3.427@trndny09...
> Its obvious that you feel threatened and intimidated.

=========================
No, what's obvious is your delsuions and lys. Why is it you
cannot refute what you are told, nor defend the ignorance you
spew?

Carnivores are still
> in the majority

=====================
Which carnivores are those, killer? lions? The last I looked,
there were no carivores on usenet. There are however, as proven
by your inane posts, willfully ignorant veg*n loons posting here
that don't have aclue...

so there's no need to fight back with name calling and
> insults. There must be a more appropriate group for your anger
> issues.

There must be an appropriaet place for your ignorance too, yet
here you are, killer.