Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Default Can we do better?

Dave wrote:
> wrote:
> > Dave wrote:
> > > I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
> > > ways it's better
> > > not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
> > > Rick I can just
> > > ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

> > That is exactly what I hoped for.

> What? A reputation as someone whose posts aren't worth reading?

Why would you want to read my exchanges of insults with meant industry
shills especially I repost the same and I might say very appropriate
response to them?

> > > reply to
> > > one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
> > > experiences
> > > with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
> > > ideas and
> > > experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

> > I did post some ideas and experiences of my own but I got swamped by
> > meat industry shills

> What evidence do you have that they are shills?

Why would anyone other than meat industry shills come to
"alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian" and insult people for their concerns
for the cruel and unsanitary practices of meat industry?

> > who do not wish to allow a dialog along those
> > lines.

> What evidence do you have that they are not interested in
> meanigful dialogue? You haven't exactly tried to engage them in such.

They responded with insults to my very first post and that is what I
see them doing to others who have expressed concerns for the cruel and
unsanitary practices of meat industry.

> > Also, I am not near as knowledgeable about animal ethics and
> > vegetarianism as you are

> I wouldn't be so sure of that.

How is that?

> > but I am a contributor (minor) to animal
> > welfare organizations

> Good for you.
>
> > and have learned a lot from their publications.

> Do you trust these organisations to give complete, accurate
> and unbiased information?

They document their reports and support them with photos and videos.

> > Under these circumstances, I do what I can to respond to meat industry
> > shill insults with a minimum amount of effort on my part.

> Why do you need to respond at all? If you are only interested in
> sharing ideas and experiences with like minded people why don't you
> ignore Dutch, Rick and Leif altogether and focus your attentions on
> Pearl, Derek, Glorfindel, Beach Runner, Ron and Steve?

Because that would allow them to be insulting without getting an
appropriate response. I just took their (Dutch==Rick==Leif Erikson)
forgeries and turned them back on them. It is all done and all I have
to do is to fire it back when they do dirt. One thing about them Jews,
they got it right about that "eye for an eye" thing.