Vegan (alt.food.vegan) This newsgroup exists to share ideas and issues of concern among vegans. We are always happy to share our recipes- perhaps especially with omnivores who are simply curious- or even better, accomodating a vegan guest for a meal!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Scented Nectar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You're wasting time that could have been spent on the quiz.

We have all the time in the world.

But where did you get this test?
Who wrote it?


These questions are purely evasive. You could easily
find out for yourself if you were really interested,
but we all know you're not; the questions are pure
evasion, nothing more.


I did a quick google and found nothing.
I'm not going to spend more time on that.
You could just simply answer. Are you
afraid that revealing the source might
discredit the test?

Maybe your answers
will make me interested in taking the
test.


No. We all know it, too. Your refusal to take the
quiz has nothing to do with my refusal to say anything
about the origin of the quiz. Your refusal to take the
quiz is based solely on your irrational fear.


I'm starting to suspect that you made up
this test yourself, and probably have all
kinds of wacky ideas about what the
answers IMPLY, eh? Am I close on this
one?

Another thing that might make
me interested in it, is if approx. 100
other veg*ns took the test too.


Thanks for admitting that you're a mindless sheep.


Sometimes I'm willing to be part of a
statistic taking test.

What's to be afraid of?


Exactly! But nonetheless, you are. That's why your
fear is irrational.


But I'm not afraid. I question the test's source
and validity. I also question why you're so
hung up on ME is partiicular taking the test.


--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.



  #32 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Scented Nectar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It wouldn't reveal anything I don't already know
about myself.


It would publicly demonstrate that I was correct about
your political leanings, and would serve to confirm my
claim about the political leanings of all "vegans".


I wasn't aware that you had made a guess of
my political leanings. Did you post it, or is it
still just in your head? I'm not a good test
subject for you to use, now that I see it's for
vegans. I'm not 100% vegan yet. I know it's
a miniscule of difference but it's there all the
same. Have you considered doing the test
on vegetarians also?

Just in reading the test, I know
what my answers are. You sure do want to
know my thoughts on those subjects. How
come? Why me and not all veg*ns?


The quiz is open to one and all.


But you're not pestering one and all,
just me.

If you
really were doing an actual poll, you wouldn't
hound one person about it.


Only one person is so frantically and irrationally
afraid to take it.


The others are beating down your door
to take the test? You seem to think that
by accusing me of fear, that I will take the
test just to prove you wrong. I won't be
playing that game.




--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.


  #33 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Rudy Canoza
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Scented Nectar wrote:

You're wasting time that could have been spent on the quiz.



We have all the time in the world.


You do. Your time is worth very little.



But where did you get this test?
Who wrote it?


These questions are purely evasive. You could easily
find out for yourself if you were really interested,
but we all know you're not; the questions are pure
evasion, nothing more.



I did a quick google and found nothing.


Bullshit. *I* did a quick Google and found literally
HUNDREDS of references.

I'm not going to spend more time on that.


You didn't spend any.

You could just simply answer.


I could, but it would be pointless, because your
refusal to take the quiz has nothing to do with my
failure to tell you. It ONLY has to do with fear, and
now stubbornness.

Are you
afraid that revealing the source might
discredit the test?


Not in the least.



Maybe your answers
will make me interested in taking the
test.


No. We all know it, too. Your refusal to take the
quiz has nothing to do with my refusal to say anything
about the origin of the quiz. Your refusal to take the
quiz is based solely on your irrational fear.



I'm starting to suspect that you made up
this test yourself,


Nope. I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't.

and probably have all
kinds of wacky ideas about what the
answers IMPLY, eh? Am I close on this
one?


Another thing that might make
me interested in it, is if approx. 100
other veg*ns took the test too.


Thanks for admitting that you're a mindless sheep.



Sometimes I'm willing to be part of a
statistic taking test.


This test does not gather statistics in any way. It's
usenet, you idiot. I know that that snarky cocksucker
Ron explicitly talked about the test being "at a
website", but he GOT THAT WRONG.



What's to be afraid of?


Exactly! But nonetheless, you are. That's why your
fear is irrational.



But I'm not afraid.


Yes, you are.

I question the test's source
and validity.


No, you don't. You don't care about its source and
validity. That's just your time-wasting smokescreen.
Thanks again for demonstrating you're a liar: the test
being a waste of time is of no concern to you.
  #34 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Rudy Canoza
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Scented Nectar wrote:

You're wasting time that could have been spent on the quiz.



We have all the time in the world.


You do. Your time is worth very little.



But where did you get this test?
Who wrote it?


These questions are purely evasive. You could easily
find out for yourself if you were really interested,
but we all know you're not; the questions are pure
evasion, nothing more.



I did a quick google and found nothing.


Bullshit. *I* did a quick Google and found literally
HUNDREDS of references.

I'm not going to spend more time on that.


You didn't spend any.

You could just simply answer.


I could, but it would be pointless, because your
refusal to take the quiz has nothing to do with my
failure to tell you. It ONLY has to do with fear, and
now stubbornness.

Are you
afraid that revealing the source might
discredit the test?


Not in the least.



Maybe your answers
will make me interested in taking the
test.


No. We all know it, too. Your refusal to take the
quiz has nothing to do with my refusal to say anything
about the origin of the quiz. Your refusal to take the
quiz is based solely on your irrational fear.



I'm starting to suspect that you made up
this test yourself,


Nope. I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't.

and probably have all
kinds of wacky ideas about what the
answers IMPLY, eh? Am I close on this
one?


Another thing that might make
me interested in it, is if approx. 100
other veg*ns took the test too.


Thanks for admitting that you're a mindless sheep.



Sometimes I'm willing to be part of a
statistic taking test.


This test does not gather statistics in any way. It's
usenet, you idiot. I know that that snarky cocksucker
Ron explicitly talked about the test being "at a
website", but he GOT THAT WRONG.



What's to be afraid of?


Exactly! But nonetheless, you are. That's why your
fear is irrational.



But I'm not afraid.


Yes, you are.

I question the test's source
and validity.


No, you don't. You don't care about its source and
validity. That's just your time-wasting smokescreen.
Thanks again for demonstrating you're a liar: the test
being a waste of time is of no concern to you.
  #35 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Rudy Canoza
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Scented Nectar wrote:

It wouldn't reveal anything I don't already know
about myself.


It would publicly demonstrate that I was correct about
your political leanings, and would serve to confirm my
claim about the political leanings of all "vegans".



I wasn't aware that you had made a guess of
my political leanings.


You certainly should have been, you moron - I first
posted the quiz following a typically stupid response
you made to an insightful comment I made about the
politics of all "vegans".

Did you post it, or is it
still just in your head?


Posted.

I'm not a good test
subject for you to use, now that I see it's for
vegans.


It's not "for" "vegans". It's for everyone. I just
know how "vegans" will respond to about 80% of the
statements.

I'm not 100% vegan yet.


You'll never be "vegan", because ethics has no meaning
to you.

Anyway, the quiz isn't only for "vegans"; never was.



Just in reading the test, I know
what my answers are. You sure do want to
know my thoughts on those subjects. How
come? Why me and not all veg*ns?


The quiz is open to one and all.



But you're not pestering one and all,
just me.


Because you're the only one being a chickenshit about it.



If you
really were doing an actual poll, you wouldn't
hound one person about it.


Only one person is so frantically and irrationally
afraid to take it.



The others are beating down your door
to take the test?


Others did take the test when it was posted in
alt.food.vegan before.

You are the ONLY one who has demonstrated deep,
irrational fear over it.


  #36 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Scented Nectar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

We have all the time in the world.

You do. Your time is worth very little.


Little to you, a lot to me. That's why I
only do things that I want on this news
group. Your test isn't one of them.

Bullshit. *I* did a quick Google and found literally
HUNDREDS of references.

I'm not going to spend more time on that.


You didn't spend any.


I did. What were your search criteria? I
likely had wrong ones.

You could just simply answer.


I could, but it would be pointless, because your
refusal to take the quiz has nothing to do with my
failure to tell you. It ONLY has to do with fear, and
now stubbornness.

Are you
afraid that revealing the source might
discredit the test?


Not in the least.


Well, cough it up then.

I'm starting to suspect that you made up
this test yourself,


Nope. I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't.


Sometimes I'm willing to be part of a
statistic taking test.


This test does not gather statistics in any way. It's
usenet, you idiot. I know that that snarky cocksucker
Ron explicitly talked about the test being "at a
website", but he GOT THAT WRONG.


If it does not gather statistics, then what's
it for? You said it would tell whether every
vegan was leftwing like you say. So, would
that not involve getting the statistics through
the test? What else is it for?

I question the test's source
and validity.


No, you don't. You don't care about its source and
validity. That's just your time-wasting smokescreen.
Thanks again for demonstrating you're a liar: the test
being a waste of time is of no concern to you.


What are you hiding about it's source, or maybe
a better question, why are you hiding it's source?


--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.


  #37 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Scented Nectar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It's not "for" "vegans". It's for everyone. I just
know how "vegans" will respond to about 80% of the
statements.

I'm not 100% vegan yet.


You'll never be "vegan", because ethics has no meaning
to you.


I don't feel like taking that test.

The quiz is open to one and all.



But you're not pestering one and all,
just me.


Because you're the only one being a chickenshit about it.


And the others are...where? Not taking the
test either as far as I can see. No one seems
to want to take the test.

Others did take the test when it was posted in
alt.food.vegan before.


So then you already have your test answers.
Do you have any reason to believe it would
turn out different results to do the test over?

You are the ONLY one who has demonstrated deep,
irrational fear over it.


You are hoping that by accusing me
of fear, that I will take the test just to
prove you wrong. I don't play that
game.


--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.


  #38 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Scented Nectar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It's not "for" "vegans". It's for everyone. I just
know how "vegans" will respond to about 80% of the
statements.

I'm not 100% vegan yet.


You'll never be "vegan", because ethics has no meaning
to you.


I don't feel like taking that test.

The quiz is open to one and all.



But you're not pestering one and all,
just me.


Because you're the only one being a chickenshit about it.


And the others are...where? Not taking the
test either as far as I can see. No one seems
to want to take the test.

Others did take the test when it was posted in
alt.food.vegan before.


So then you already have your test answers.
Do you have any reason to believe it would
turn out different results to do the test over?

You are the ONLY one who has demonstrated deep,
irrational fear over it.


You are hoping that by accusing me
of fear, that I will take the test just to
prove you wrong. I don't play that
game.


--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.


  #39 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 06:43 PM
JohnH
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:49:34 -0500, "Scented Nectar"
wrote:

Could you guys please delete rec.boats from your cross posting list?
That would be nice.

Thank you.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
  #40 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 06:43 PM
JohnH
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:49:34 -0500, "Scented Nectar"
wrote:

Could you guys please delete rec.boats from your cross posting list?
That would be nice.

Thank you.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes


  #41 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Scented Nectar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

"JohnH" wrote in message
...
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:49:34 -0500, "Scented Nectar"
wrote:

Could you guys please delete rec.boats from your cross posting list?
That would be nice.

Thank you.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and

necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes


Sorry about that. One of the resident
trolls in the vegetarian groups cross
posted to an off topic group. I'll snip
it from my future replies to this troll.


  #42 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Rudy Canoza
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Scented Nectar wrote:

We have all the time in the world.


You do. Your time is worth very little.



Little to you, a lot to me.


Little to everyone else. You have a low-skill,
low-wage job.

In any case, it's worth little enough to you that you
don't mind ****ing away hours of every day here
engaging in totally off-topic blather.

That's why I
only do things that I want on this news
group. Your test isn't one of them.


Fear.



Bullshit. *I* did a quick Google and found literally
HUNDREDS of references.


I'm not going to spend more time on that.


You didn't spend any.



I did.


You did.

What were your search criteria? I
likely had wrong ones.


What were they? You're clueless. You wouldn't know
how to do an effective Google search if your life
depended on it. That kind of ineffectiveness is why
you're low-wage.



You could just simply answer.


I could, but it would be pointless, because your
refusal to take the quiz has nothing to do with my
failure to tell you. It ONLY has to do with fear, and
now stubbornness.


I'm right: your refusal has nothing to do with my
failure to answer. Your demands to know the origin of
the test are specious.



Are you
afraid that revealing the source might
discredit the test?


Not in the least.



Well, cough it up then.


Do a REAL search and find it for yourself.



I'm starting to suspect that you made up
this test yourself,


Nope. I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't.



Sometimes I'm willing to be part of a
statistic taking test.


This test does not gather statistics in any way. It's
usenet, you idiot. I know that that snarky cocksucker
Ron explicitly talked about the test being "at a
website", but he GOT THAT WRONG.



If it does not gather statistics, then what's
it for?


Discussion, right here in usenet.

You said it would tell whether every
vegan was leftwing like you say.


No, I didn't say that at all.

So, would
that not involve getting the statistics through
the test? What else is it for?


Nothing else. There are websites, in fact, where you
can take the test, but:

1. I'm not asking you to go to them;
2. They don't collect any personal info.



I question the test's source
and validity.


No, you don't. You don't care about its source and
validity. That's just your time-wasting smokescreen.
Thanks again for demonstrating you're a liar: the test
being a waste of time is of no concern to you.



What are you hiding about it's source,


Nothing. I'm just not letting you get away with your
bullshit excuse. You don't care about the source, and
we all know it.

or maybe a better question,


No, a typically stupid and evasive question.

why are you hiding it's source?


I'm not. The source is right out there, all over the
web. Actually, there are literally dozens of sources.

And write "its" when you mean possessive: its source,
not "it's". "It's" is the contraction of "it is". You
stupid ****.
  #43 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 06:59 PM
Rudy Canoza
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Scented Nectar wrote:

It's not "for" "vegans". It's for everyone. I just
know how "vegans" will respond to about 80% of the
statements.


I'm not 100% vegan yet.


You'll never be "vegan", because ethics has no meaning
to you.



I don't feel like taking that test.


Fear.



The quiz is open to one and all.


But you're not pestering one and all,
just me.


Because you're the only one being a chickenshit about it.



And the others are...where? Not taking the
test either as far as I can see. No one seems
to want to take the test.


People have taken the test.



Others did take the test when it was posted in
alt.food.vegan before.



So then you already have your test answers.


Not yours.

Do you have any reason to believe it would
turn out different results to do the test over?


There's a different cast of characters in
alt.food.vegan now.



You are the ONLY one who has demonstrated deep,
irrational fear over it.



You are hoping that by accusing me
of fear, that I will take the test just to
prove you wrong.


No, I know you'd never take the test in any
circumstance. The reason is fear.
  #44 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 07:07 PM
JohnH
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:52:25 -0500, "Scented Nectar"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:49:34 -0500, "Scented Nectar"
wrote:

Could you guys please delete rec.boats from your cross posting list?
That would be nice.

Thank you.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and

necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes


Sorry about that. One of the resident
trolls in the vegetarian groups cross
posted to an off topic group. I'll snip
it from my future replies to this troll.


Thanks, man, you're an angel!
John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
  #45 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Ron
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article t,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

Ron wrote:

In article ,
Rudy Canoza wrote:


Ron wrote:


In article ,
"rick etter" wrote:



We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...

We'll ring a bell when we want you to respond, rick.

==================
Ah, yes, your tinker-bell syndrome. I don't think so, pansy-boy. Maybe
it
works for your HIV infected fudge packers, but it doesn't cut it here.


Drop the charade rick. You'll be a much nicer person once you come out
of the closet.

And AGAIN, we see Ronnie attempting to insult someone
by suggesting the person is homo.



Being *** or assuming one is *** isn't an insult.


You are using it as an insult. You cling to a bigoted
caricature of men who insult homos, and you
automatically assume that you can insult them by
suggesting they are themselves ***. It is powerful
evidence of your hatred of your own sexuality.


I live in a culture where we also have turned previously negative
comments and use them regularly, A friend calls me homo or fag and I
call her dyke. The evidence would seem it is you that clings to some
antiquated ideal of masculinity that requires this action rather than
being found out.

Rudy, for the time it took you to respond this many times to me, you
could have engaging in some activity resembling heterosexuality.
Instead, you choose to find reasons to communicate with me. You could
speak to a wife or a girlfriend, but you seem to make the time instead
to communicate with me.


I like it when you refer to me as homo and such.


Sure you do.



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Excuses, excuses....... Bigbazza[_17_] General Cooking 4 01-03-2009 02:07 AM
skunky smell in honey apple wine MizzGail Winemaking 2 05-03-2007 03:18 PM
Skunky Shitbag: STOP removing the attributions in your messages Rudy Canoza Vegan 89 05-02-2005 11:07 PM
Dreck Dog-beater Nash and Skunky Nutcase have major comprehensiondisorders Rudy Canoza Vegan 3 30-01-2005 08:57 PM
Why is Skunky so afraid? Rudy Canoza Vegan 31 27-01-2005 03:15 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017