Old 30-01-2005, 04:30 AM
Ron

In article t,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

In article t,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

You prefer my e-company to other masculine and/or heterosexual
endeavors.

False dilemma.

No dilemma.

A false dilemma.

Despite your claims of feeling insulted

No. I never said I felt insulted.

Of course, you wouldn't feel insulted because you enjoy our
communication.

Mild amusement counts for enjoyment.

And your interest to be close to me.

No such interest, Ron. I'm not close to you, in any
sense. You do provide a small amusement.

Then we can expect to see a decline in the attempts to secure personal
knowledge about me. I find that I reserve that familiarity with those
with whom I do share some intimacy on some level.

Old 30-01-2005, 04:32 AM
Rudy Canoza

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

In article et,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

Scented Nectar wrote:

Incorrect. The person who placed the crosspost is the one who wanted
it there and is the one who hoped to see some irritation in another.

FOLLOWING the polite request to remove it, Ron, you
have it within your power to do so. Why do you
deliberately aggravate the rec.boat readers by not
removing it, when you've been politely asked to remove it?

You're responsible, Ron.

You Rudy are the one who crossposted this
to the boats group.

Ron continues to leave the cross post in, despite the
polite request of the admiral to take it out. He is
responsible.

If the admiral would like the crosspost removed, I consider it his
responsibility to remove it.

You are the one posting with rec.boats in your headers.
You are responsible for where your posts go.

Why are you trying to blame others for your actions, Ron?
Old 30-01-2005, 04:33 AM
Scented Nectar

He's responsible for ****ing off those boat owners
whenever he puts up a post that contains a crosspost to
rec.boats. It's his action.

His is only a nonaction on something you did.
You started it. You crossposted there. You
are responsible for all subsequent cross
postings there. You should be doing the
clean up of your newsgroup droppings.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 30-01-2005, 04:33 AM
Rudy Canoza

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

engagement and wrote:

Despite your claims of feeling insulted

No. I never said I felt insulted.

Why did you lie, Ron?

Of course, you wouldn't feel insulted because you enjoy our
communication.

Mild amusement counts for enjoyment.

And your interest to be close to me.

No such interest, Ron. I'm not close to you, in any
sense. You do provide a small amusement.

Then we can expect to see a decline in the attempts to secure personal
knowledge about me.

I haven't sought any personal knowledge of you, Ron.
I'd have to shower if you divulged any.
Old 30-01-2005, 04:35 AM
Ron

In article et,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

Scented Nectar wrote:

Why did you **** your grandfather in the ass for three
days after he was dead, Ron? Did you have an illicit
key to the funeral home?

Your fantasies

No fantasy. Ron did it.

He's one sick homo.

Wait a minute. I thought I was suffering because of some high school
teenage friend. Do make up your mind Rudy. Your fantasies and
projections are duly noted.

Old 30-01-2005, 04:37 AM
Ron

In article et,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

In article t,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult engagement and
wrote:

I think it the responsibility of the person who places the crosspost
there to remove the cross post. That is the reason I don't trim headers.
They put it there, let them remove it. If they didn't want it there,
they wouldn't have placed it there.

This is interesting, Ron. Someone in rec.boats asks to
have his group removed. You COULD do it, easily, but
you choose not to do it. You **** off someone you
don't even know by refusing to acceded to his polite
request. You are now in the position of DIRECTLY doing
something that antagonizes someone, but you disclaim
any responsibility for it.

Incorrect. The person who placed the crosspost is the one who wanted it
there and is the one who hoped to see some irritation in another.

FOLLOWING the polite request to remove it, Ron, you
have it within your power to do so. Why do you
deliberately aggravate the rec.boat readers by not
removing it, when you've been politely asked to remove it?

You're responsible, Ron.

Why should I do for others what they can do for themselves? Anyone not
wanting the posts in rec.boat can easily trim the header and send it
back and avoid the continuation of the post being viewed in that
newsgroup.
Old 30-01-2005, 04:37 AM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

He's responsible for ****ing off those boat owners
whenever he puts up a post that contains a crosspost to
rec.boats. It's his action.

His is only a nonaction

He was politely asked to take an action to trim the
headers. He pointedly refuses.

He is responsible for the content of the headers of
where he posts. He's unnecessarily angering the
commodores and admirals, and he's responsible for it.
Old 30-01-2005, 04:39 AM
Rudy Canoza

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

In article et,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

Scented Nectar wrote:

Why did you **** your grandfather in the ass for three
days after he was dead, Ron? Did you have an illicit
key to the funeral home?

Your fantasies

No fantasy. Ron did it.

He's one sick homo.

Wait a minute.

No. You're a sick homo who ****ed his dead grandfather
up the ass for three days solid, and has no remorse.
Old 30-01-2005, 04:40 AM
Rudy Canoza

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

engagement and wrote:

Incorrect. The person who placed the crosspost is the one who wanted it
there and is the one who hoped to see some irritation in another.

FOLLOWING the polite request to remove it, Ron, you
have it within your power to do so. Why do you
deliberately aggravate the rec.boat readers by not
removing it, when you've been politely asked to remove it?

You're responsible, Ron.

Why should I do for others what they can do for themselves?

He can't remove the crossposts from the headers of your
posts when you're composing the posts, Ron. You'd have
to do that.

You like to antagonize people.
Old 30-01-2005, 04:47 AM
Scented Nectar

He is responsible for the content of the headers of
where he posts. He's unnecessarily angering the
commodores and admirals, and he's responsible for it.

Who did the misdeed of crossposting there
in the first place? You, Rudy. Clean up
your own mess.

Old 30-01-2005, 04:47 AM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

He is responsible for the content of the headers of
where he posts. He's unnecessarily angering the
commodores and admirals, and he's responsible for it.

Who did the misdeed of crossposting

in Ron's posts? Ron did.
Old 30-01-2005, 04:48 AM
Ron

In article et,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

In article ,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

More manipulation.

No manipulation, kid.

Hmmm. Okay. Please define manipulation and provide an example of
manipulation.

No. YOU define it. It's your false claim, so get busy.

I defined manipulation

You didn't.

Ah, you still want to communicate with me.

Why did you **** your grandfather in the ass for three
days after he was dead, Ron? Did you have an illicit
key to the funeral home?

More preoccupation with *** sex. I must say that I find you highly
sexualized which is also indicative of the sexually abused and the
sexually repressed.

Old 30-01-2005, 04:50 AM
Rudy Canoza

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

engagement and wrote:

Hmmm. Okay. Please define manipulation and provide an example of
manipulation.

No. YOU define it. It's your false claim, so get busy.

I defined manipulation

You didn't.

Ah, you still want to communicate with me.

Why did you **** your grandfather in the ass for three
days after he was dead, Ron? Did you have an illicit
key to the funeral home?

More preoccupation

No preoccupation.
Old 30-01-2005, 04:53 AM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
Who did the misdeed of crossposting

in Ron's posts? Ron did.

You started it.

Ron has it in his power to stop it as far as his posts go.