rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

>> > Such flattery will get you more weirdness.

>> We're awash in your weirdness.

> Let's just agree that I am far beyond
> your understanding.

====================
Yep, insanity is hard for sane people to understand, killer.

snips...

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
>>>Did you not read the post by a boater letting
>>>us know we were off topic there and to not
>>>crosspost? Why did you put rec.boats in
>>>in the first place?

>>Why are you afraid of recreational boat owners?

> Unlike you, I'm being respectful towards
> them.

No, you're not.
Scented Nectar

> ====================
> Yep, insanity is hard for sane people to understand, killer.

This coming from the poster child for
sanity.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> ====================
> Yep, insanity is hard for sane people to understand, killer.

This coming from the poster child for
sanity.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Such flattery will get you more weirdness.

>>We're awash in your weirdness.

> Let's just agree that I am far beyond
> your understanding.

No, you're just weird. I understand everything about
you that's worth understanding, beginning with your
arrested emotional, intellectual and social development.

>>No, I find it odd and somewhat amusing that people like
>>you harbor such an irrational fear that others are
>>trying to control you. It's actually just the
>>opposite: I don't WANT to control you, because then
>>I'm responsible for you, and I don't want that
>>responsibility. It would be like caring for a
>>mongoloid idiot: all work and no reward.

> In the paragraph above you say you don't
> want to control me, yet you push your test
> on me.

I've already indicated I gave up on that long ago.
Your reason for not taking the test is the topic of
discussion now, and that reason is fear.

> Why not just accept that I won't be
> disclosing stuff about me on demand.

"On demand" - there's that irrational "you're not the
boss of me!" bullshit again.

> If you're lucky, you'll note that here and there
> I may decide to reveal stuff. I decide if and
> when.

There it is again.

> If what you say above is true, you'll
> accept that.
>

>>What I would like to see is for you to be in control of
>>your own destiny, understand that you are, and realize
>>that along with that control comes responsibility for
>>your outcomes. I would like for you to take control of
>>your life and STOP saying over and over "I can't."

> I can when I can and I can't when I can't.

You always say "I can't." You can't grow your own
food, you can't find your own info, and so on.

>>>Doesn't matter. I'll reveal or not reveal whatever
>>>I want about myself.

>>There's that irrational "you're not the boss of me!"
>>thing again. No one suggested that anyone but you
>>would make the choice of what to reveal.

> Then why did you try so hard to goad me
> into taking the test?

I didn't try to "goad" you into doing anything.

>>The fact is, your choosing not to reveal things that
>>might make the origins of your positions clearer is
>>based on irrational fear. Irrational fear is a major
>>element in your life.

> There are many major elements in my
> life, but fear is not usually one of them.

Irrational fear is the dominant theme.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> ====================
>> Yep, insanity is hard for sane people to understand, killer.

> This coming from the poster child for
> sanity.

================
Yes killer, I am sane, unlike you.

Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite...

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.
> Irony, hypocrisy, ignorance and stupidity run amok...

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Unlike you, I'm being respectful towards
>>>them.

>>No, you're not.

> Then why did I remove the crosspost?

Fear.
Scented Nectar

> >>Why are you afraid of recreational boat owners?

> > Unlike you, I'm being respectful towards
> > them.

> No, you're not.

Then why did I remove the crosspost?
Why did you crosspost in the first place?
Are you hoping to argue with boaters
too? Are you hoping to recruit boaters
as allies? What?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> No, you're just weird. I understand everything about
> you that's worth understanding, beginning with your
> arrested emotional, intellectual and social development.

You understand only what you want
to see without actually using facts.
You base things on what's IMPLIED
rather than what's real. Your weird
little head see implied stuff all over
the place.

> > In the paragraph above you say you don't
> > want to control me, yet you push your test
> > on me.

> I've already indicated I gave up on that long ago.
> Your reason for not taking the test is the topic of
> discussion now, and that reason is fear.

Only I know the reason for my action.
I'll give you a hint, it's not fear. )

> > Why not just accept that I won't be
> > disclosing stuff about me on demand.

> "On demand" - there's that irrational "you're not the
> boss of me!" bullshit again.

Do you not believe in people taking control
over their own lives?

> > If you're lucky, you'll note that here and there
> > I may decide to reveal stuff. I decide if and
> > when.

> There it is again.

Do you not believe in people taking control
over their own lives?

> > I can when I can and I can't when I can't.

> You always say "I can't." You can't grow your own
> food, you can't find your own info, and so on.

There's some things I can do and some things
I can't do. Why do you have a hard time with
that?

> I didn't try to "goad" you into doing anything.

You most certainly did.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>No, you're just weird. I understand everything about
>>you that's worth understanding, beginning with your
>>arrested emotional, intellectual and social development.

> You understand only

I understand everything about you worth understanding.

>>>In the paragraph above you say you don't
>>>want to control me, yet you push your test
>>>on me.

>>I've already indicated I gave up on that long ago.
>>Your reason for not taking the test is the topic of
>>discussion now, and that reason is fear.

> Only I know the reason for my action.

No, that's false. I know it, too: fear.

>>>Why not just accept that I won't be
>>>disclosing stuff about me on demand.

>>"On demand" - there's that irrational "you're not the
>>boss of me!" bullshit again.

> Do you not believe in people taking control
> over their own lives?

I don't support people being irrationally fearful of
NOT having control over minor situations.

>>>If you're lucky, you'll note that here and there
>>>I may decide to reveal stuff. I decide if and
>>>when.

>>There it is again.

> Do you not believe in people taking control
> over their own lives?

See above.

>>>I can when I can and I can't when I can't.

>>You always say "I can't." You can't grow your own
>>food, you can't find your own info, and so on.

> There's some things I can do and some things
> I can't do.

We all know you CAN do a lot of the things you say you
can't do. You just FEEL, irrationally, powerless.
It's mental.

>>I didn't try to "goad" you into doing anything.

> You most certainly did.

No, I didn't.

Fear of "goading" is fear of not being in control of
even minor and unimportant situations.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>No, you're just weird. I understand everything about
>>you that's worth understanding, beginning with your
>>arrested emotional, intellectual and social development.

> You understand only

I understand everything about you worth understanding.

>>>In the paragraph above you say you don't
>>>want to control me, yet you push your test
>>>on me.

>>I've already indicated I gave up on that long ago.
>>Your reason for not taking the test is the topic of
>>discussion now, and that reason is fear.

> Only I know the reason for my action.

No, that's false. I know it, too: fear.

>>>Why not just accept that I won't be
>>>disclosing stuff about me on demand.

>>"On demand" - there's that irrational "you're not the
>>boss of me!" bullshit again.

> Do you not believe in people taking control
> over their own lives?

I don't support people being irrationally fearful of
NOT having control over minor situations.

>>>If you're lucky, you'll note that here and there
>>>I may decide to reveal stuff. I decide if and
>>>when.

>>There it is again.

> Do you not believe in people taking control
> over their own lives?

See above.

>>>I can when I can and I can't when I can't.

>>You always say "I can't." You can't grow your own
>>food, you can't find your own info, and so on.

> There's some things I can do and some things
> I can't do.

We all know you CAN do a lot of the things you say you
can't do. You just FEEL, irrationally, powerless.
It's mental.

>>I didn't try to "goad" you into doing anything.

> You most certainly did.

No, I didn't.

Fear of "goading" is fear of not being in control of
even minor and unimportant situations.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Then why did I remove the crosspost?

>>Fear.

> There's

Your fear.
Scented Nectar

> > Then why did I remove the crosspost?
>
> Fear.

There's Rudy's word for the day?
Hey, what ever happened to that
new name you were trying out?
Aren't you overdue?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>There's

>>Your fear.

> You're getting too repetitive.

Fear. That's the single biggest factor in your life.
Scented Nectar

> >>Fear.
> >

> > There's

> Your fear.

You're getting too repetitive. No one's buying
into your fear answer to everything.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > You're getting too repetitive.
>
> Fear. That's the single biggest factor in your life.

Boring people is swiftly becoming your
biggest factor. Please keep the line
moving, thank you.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>You're getting too repetitive.

>>Fear. That's the single biggest factor in your life.

> Boring people

You are a boring person.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>You're getting too repetitive.

>>Fear. That's the single biggest factor in your life.

> Boring people

You are a boring person.
Scented Nectar

> You are a boring person.

Good, then stop fixating on me.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>You are a boring person.

> Good, then stop fixating on me.

I'm not fixating on you.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>You are a boring person.

> Good, then stop fixating on me.

I'm not fixating on you.
Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>So?

> >>So?

> > You prefer my e-company to other masculine and/or heterosexual
> > endeavors.

> False dilemma.

No dilemma. An observation of your behaviour.

> > Despite your claims of feeling insulted

> No. I never said I felt insulted.

Of course, you wouldn't feel insulted because you enjoy our
communication. I imagine that you have few opportunities to converse
with a *** man. Although, the e-medium does provide you some safety from
acting on your impulses. Take the plunge, Rudy.
Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>So?

> >>So?

> > You prefer my e-company to other masculine and/or heterosexual
> > endeavors.

> False dilemma.

No dilemma. An observation of your behaviour.

> > Despite your claims of feeling insulted

> No. I never said I felt insulted.

Of course, you wouldn't feel insulted because you enjoy our
communication. I imagine that you have few opportunities to converse
with a *** man. Although, the e-medium does provide you some safety from
acting on your impulses. Take the plunge, Rudy.
Scented Nectar

> >>You are a boring person.
> >

> > Good, then stop fixating on me.

> I'm not fixating on you.

Well whatever you want to call it.
I've never anywhere else had so
many threads with my name (or
some variation) in it.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Dutch

"JohnH" > wrote

> Rudy, could you be so kind as to remove rec.boats from the list of
> sites you're cross posting this thread to?
>
> We'd appreciate it, for sure.
>
> John H

John

I understand your frustration, but can't you simply kill the thread in your
newsreader?

The problem with your suggestion is that you have presumed to speak for
every single person reading rec.boats, and I am sure that some of them have
a few interests other than boats.

Scented Nectar

> I understand your frustration, but can't you simply kill the thread in
your
> newsreader?
>
> The problem with your suggestion is that you have presumed to speak

for
> every single person reading rec.boats, and I am sure that some of them

have
> a few interests other than boats.

There's no reason to be crossposting this
stuff to a boat group. Rudy's probably just
stalking one of their participants again.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>You prefer my e-company to other masculine and/or heterosexual
>>>endeavors.

>>False dilemma.

> No dilemma.

A false dilemma.

>>>Despite your claims of feeling insulted

>>No. I never said I felt insulted.

> Of course, you wouldn't feel insulted because you enjoy our
> communication.

Mild amusement counts for enjoyment.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult engagement and wrote:
>>

>>>I think it the responsibility of the person who places the crosspost
>>>there to remove the cross post. That is the reason I don't trim headers.
>>>They put it there, let them remove it. If they didn't want it there,
>>>they wouldn't have placed it there.

>>This is interesting, Ron. Someone in rec.boats asks to
>>have his group removed. You COULD do it, easily, but
>>you choose not to do it. You **** off someone you
>>don't even know by refusing to acceded to his polite
>>request. You are now in the position of DIRECTLY doing
>>something that antagonizes someone, but you disclaim
>>any responsibility for it.

> Incorrect. The person who placed the crosspost is the one who wanted it
> there and is the one who hoped to see some irritation in another.

FOLLOWING the polite request to remove it, Ron, you
have it within your power to do so. Why do you
deliberately aggravate the rec.boat readers by not
removing it, when you've been politely asked to remove it?

You're responsible, Ron.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article >,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>I defined manipulation

>>You didn't.

> Ah, you still want to communicate with me.

Why did you **** your grandfather in the ass for three
days after he was dead, Ron? Did you have an illicit
key to the funeral home?
Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>False dilemma.

> > No dilemma.

> A false dilemma.

> >>No. I never said I felt insulted.

> > Of course, you wouldn't feel insulted because you enjoy our
> > communication.

> Mild amusement counts for enjoyment.

And your interest to be close to me. I notice that you continue your
attempts to secure more intimate details of about me than what would be
otherwise socially acceptable for a usenet discussion group.

Scented Nectar

> > Incorrect. The person who placed the crosspost is the one who wanted
it
> > there and is the one who hoped to see some irritation in another.

> FOLLOWING the polite request to remove it, Ron, you
> have it within your power to do so. Why do you
> deliberately aggravate the rec.boat readers by not
> removing it, when you've been politely asked to remove it?
>
> You're responsible, Ron.

You Rudy are the one who crossposted this
to the boats group. Why did you do that?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>No dilemma.

>>A false dilemma.

>>>Of course, you wouldn't feel insulted because you enjoy our
>>>communication.

>>Mild amusement counts for enjoyment.

> And your interest to be close to me.

No such interest, Ron. I'm not close to you, in any
sense. You do provide a small amusement.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Incorrect. The person who placed the crosspost is the one who wanted

> it
>
>>>there and is the one who hoped to see some irritation in another.

>>FOLLOWING the polite request to remove it, Ron, you
>>have it within your power to do so. Why do you
>>deliberately aggravate the rec.boat readers by not
>>removing it, when you've been politely asked to remove it?
>>
>>You're responsible, Ron.

> You Rudy are the one who crossposted this
> to the boats group.

Ron continues to leave the cross post in, despite the
polite request of the admiral to take it out. He is
responsible.
Scented Nectar

> Why did you **** your grandfather in the ass for three
> days after he was dead, Ron? Did you have an illicit
> key to the funeral home?

Your fantasies just get weirder and weirder.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>Why did you **** your grandfather in the ass for three
>>days after he was dead, Ron? Did you have an illicit
>>key to the funeral home?

> Your fantasies

No fantasy. Ron did it.

He's one sick homo.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>You Rudy are the one who crossposted this
>>>to the boats group.

>>Ron continues to leave the cross post in, despite the
>>polite request of the admiral to take it out. He is
>>responsible.

> He's stated his reason

It's bullshit.

He's responsible for ****ing off those boat owners
whenever he puts up a post that contains a crosspost to
rec.boats. It's his action.
Scented Nectar

> > You Rudy are the one who crossposted this
> > to the boats group.

> Ron continues to leave the cross post in, despite the
> polite request of the admiral to take it out. He is
> responsible.

He's stated his reason and it's not his
responsibility. It's yours. You put it
there in the first place. What's your
excuse for not removing it when it
was your turn to post?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Your fantasies

>>No fantasy. Ron did it.

> You wrote it.

Ron did it.

>>He's one sick homo.

Scented Nectar

> >>Why did you **** your grandfather in the ass for three
> >>days after he was dead, Ron? Did you have an illicit
> >>key to the funeral home?

> > Your fantasies

> No fantasy. Ron did it.

You wrote it. You fantasized it. Ron never did it.

> He's one sick homo.

You're one sick grandfather hater.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> > it

> >>FOLLOWING the polite request to remove it, Ron, you
> >>have it within your power to do so. Why do you
> >>deliberately aggravate the rec.boat readers by not
> >>removing it, when you've been politely asked to remove it?
> >>
> >>You're responsible, Ron.

> > You Rudy are the one who crossposted this
> > to the boats group.

> Ron continues to leave the cross post in, despite the
> polite request of the admiral to take it out. He is
> responsible.

If the admiral would like the crosspost removed, I consider it his
responsibility to remove it.