Rudy Canoza

Default Skunky Shitbag: STOP removing the attributions in your messages

Goddamnit, you unethical dopey cow, STOP removing the
attributions in your replies. When you click Reply, by
DEFAULT your news reader (Outlook Express) puts in (for
example) "Dreck wrote in message...". You are snipping
that out. STOP IT.

You began doing this on December 13. Your reply to
shitbag Dreck Nash (http://tinyurl.com/3sque) begins:

"Reynard" > wrote in message
news
All your prior posts included the attribution. Your
and all subsequent posts have had the attribution
removed, BY YOU. STOP IT.
Rudy Canoza

Skunky Shitbag wrote:

[juvenile defiance]

You confirm that you are no more than 19 years old,
socially and mentally, with every post. It is the
juvenile defiance of an emotionally damaged teenager.
Scented Nectar

> Goddamnit, you unethical dopey cow, STOP removing the
> attributions in your replies. When you click Reply, by
> DEFAULT your news reader (Outlook Express) puts in (for
> example) "Dreck wrote in message...". You are snipping
> that out. STOP IT.

Ok, sure

> You began doing this on December 13. Your reply to
> shitbag Dreck Nash (http://tinyurl.com/3sque) begins:
>
> "Reynard" > wrote in message
> news >
> All your prior posts included the attribution. Your
> and all subsequent posts have had the attribution
> removed, BY YOU. STOP IT.

Being told to stop it by a troll just makes
me want to do it more.

Tell you what, if you and the other trolls
can stop changing people's names to
insults in text, the attributions and the
subjects for a period of 3 months, I'll
see what I can do about leaving them
in.

Or maybe I'll just leave them in only
when talking to non-trolls.

Scented Nectar

"Rude Canoshit" > wrote in message
. net...

Is this what you want?

> Skunky Shitbag wrote:

It must be 'cause look what you called me.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

> [crap]

Yes, it is rude and unethical for you to delete the
attributions. Leave them in.

Scented Nectar

> Yes, it is rude and unethical for you to delete the
> attributions. Leave them in.

If it's considered rude, then I shall start
leaving them in for those I don't consider
to be trolls.

However, since troll such as yourself
change people's names in these
attributions and subject and text,
into insults, l have decided to snip
away with you trolls only!

Now look what you've done.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > Yes, it is rude and unethical for you to delete the
> > attributions. Leave them in.

> If it's considered rude, then I shall start
> leaving them in for those I don't consider
> to be trolls.
>
> However, since troll such as yourself
> change people's names in these
> attributions and subject and text,
> into insults, l have decided to snip
> away with you trolls only!
>
> Now look what you've done.

I haven't done anything, Skunky. You have chosen to be unethical and
rude. No one forced you.

On 28 Jan 2005 15:44:41 -0800, the Gonad wrote:

>Scented Nectar wrote:
>> > Yes, it is rude and unethical for you to delete the
>> > attributions. Leave them in.

>> If it's considered rude, then I shall start
>> leaving them in for those I don't consider
>> to be trolls.
>>
>> However, since troll such as yourself
>> change people's names in these
>> attributions and subject and text,
>> into insults, l have decided to snip
>> away with you trolls only!
>>
>> Now look what you've done.

>I haven't done anything, Skunky. You have chosen to be unethical and
>rude. No one forced you.

It's your fault. You are responsible for her behavior.
Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison wrote:

>>>If it's considered rude, then I shall start
>>>leaving them in for those I don't consider
>>>to be trolls.
>>>
>>>However, since troll such as yourself
>>>change people's names in these
>>>attributions and subject and text,
>>>into insults, l have decided to snip
>>>away with you trolls only!
>>>
>>>Now look what you've done.

>>I haven't done anything, Skunky. You have chosen to be unethical and
>>rude. No one forced you.

> It's your fault.

No.
Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison wrote:

>>>If it's considered rude, then I shall start
>>>leaving them in for those I don't consider
>>>to be trolls.
>>>
>>>However, since troll such as yourself
>>>change people's names in these
>>>attributions and subject and text,
>>>into insults, l have decided to snip
>>>away with you trolls only!
>>>
>>>Now look what you've done.

>>I haven't done anything, Skunky. You have chosen to be unethical and
>>rude. No one forced you.

> It's your fault.

No.

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:49:33 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>****wit David Harrison wrote:

>>>I haven't done anything, Skunky. You have chosen to be unethical and
>>>rude. No one forced you.

>> It's your fault.

>No.

You can't slink and slime from your obvious responsibilities
simply by saying "No" Gonad. It's your fault entirely.

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:49:33 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>****wit David Harrison wrote:

>>>I haven't done anything, Skunky. You have chosen to be unethical and
>>>rude. No one forced you.

>> It's your fault.

>No.

You can't slink and slime from your obvious responsibilities
simply by saying "No" Gonad. It's your fault entirely.
Scented Nectar

> wrote in message

> >> If it's considered rude, then I shall start
> >> leaving them in for those I don't consider
> >> to be trolls.
> >>
> >> However, since troll such as yourself
> >> change people's names in these
> >> attributions and subject and text,
> >> into insults, l have decided to snip
> >> away with you trolls only!
> >>
> >> Now look what you've done.

> >I haven't done anything, Skunky. You have chosen to be unethical and
> >rude. No one forced you.

> It's your fault. You are responsible for her behavior.

Well, not really, I'm responsible but he
certainly is inspiration.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:49:33 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>****wit David Harrison wrote:

>>> It's your fault.

>>No.

> You can't slink and slime

I didn't.

Bunghole ~gerbil jonnie~ sez: "STOP IT." in his high pitched girly-man
voice.
..
I say whatever you are doing that has ~jonnie~ throwing such a hissy
fit, keep doing it.

Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Bunghole ~gerbil jonnie~ sez: "STOP IT." in his high pitched girly-man
> voice.
> .
> I say whatever you are doing that has ~jonnie~ throwing such a hissy
> fit, keep doing it.

I shall do!

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:14:18 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .

>> >I haven't done anything, Skunky. You have chosen to be unethical and
>> >rude. No one forced you.

>> It's your fault. You are responsible for her behavior.

>Well, not really, I'm responsible

True enough. But would you have done whatever had he not
been an ass? No.

>but he
>certainly is inspiration.

Right. He would love to drag you down with him if possible,
into his stinking oubliette of gonadal scumdem, where you
would slink and slime together, lying and distorting reality to
suit your own sick obsessions and grotesque fantasies.....
Try not to give in.
pearl

> wrote in message ...
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:14:18 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:
>
> > wrote in message
> .. .

> >> It's your fault. You are responsible for her behavior.

> >Well, not really, I'm responsible

> True enough. But would you have done whatever had he not
> been an ass? No.
>
> >but he
> >certainly is inspiration.

> Right. He would love to drag you down with him if possible,
> into his stinking oubliette of gonadal scumdem, where you
> would slink and slime together, lying and distorting reality to
> suit your own sick obsessions and grotesque fantasies.....
> Try not to give in.

LOL!

Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:14:18 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>
> > wrote in message
> .. .

and

> >> It's your fault. You are responsible for her behavior.

> >Well, not really, I'm responsible

> True enough. But would you have done whatever had he not
> been an ass? No.

He has some nerve complaining!

> >but he
> >certainly is inspiration.

> Right. He would love to drag you down with him if possible,
> into his stinking oubliette of gonadal scumdem, where you
> would slink and slime together, lying and distorting reality to
> suit your own sick obsessions and grotesque fantasies.....
> Try not to give in.

I won't give in. His obsessions and fantasies
don't even overlap into mine.

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:59:27 GMT, Gonad wrote:

>Mr Harrison wrote:

>>>No.

>> You can't slink and slime

>I didn't.

You tried.

Jethro, how old were you when your momma's convict boyfriend stopped
ass-****ing you while your whore momma watched? You know he's up for
parole soon, and he'scoming for you.

Scented Nectar

> Jethro, how old were you when your momma's convict boyfriend stopped
> ass-****ing you while your whore momma watched? You know he's up for
> parole soon, and he'scoming for you.

Now I'm sure you're Jon's new nymshift.

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > Jethro, how old were you when your momma's convict boyfriend

stopped
> > ass-****ing you while your whore momma watched? You know he's up

for
> > parole soon, and he'scoming for you.

> Now I'm sure you're Jon's new nymshift.

Then you're wrong, do some, um, research.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> > Now I'm sure you're Jon's new nymshift.
> >

> Then you're wrong, do some, um, research.

Then you must be an equally foul tempered
sort. I would hate to be you.

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > > Now I'm sure you're Jon's new nymshift.
> > >

> > Then you're wrong, do some, um, research.

> Then you must be an equally foul tempered
> sort.

I'm not foul-tempered at all. You just can't get anything right, can
you?

I would hate to be you.

You couldn't hack it. You're two years older than me yet your mental
development stopped when you were eight. Are there any intelligent
people living in your home, er, shack?

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> > Then you must be an equally foul tempered
> > sort.

> I'm not foul-tempered at all. You just can't get anything right, can
> you?

I sure got your temperment right. Too much
meat give you constipation?

> I would hate to be you.
>
> You couldn't hack it. You're two years older than me yet your mental
> development stopped when you were eight. Are there any intelligent
> people living in your home, er, shack?

I would hate for my head to be filled with
insults and hatred like yours is. Why do
you hang out here? Just to look for excuses
to insult?

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:50:21 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

>> > Then you must be an equally foul tempered
>> > sort.

>> I'm not foul-tempered at all. You just can't get anything right, can
>> you?

>I sure got your temperment right. Too much
>meat give you constipation?
>

>> I would hate to be you.
>>
>> You couldn't hack it. You're two years older than me yet your mental
>> development stopped when you were eight. Are there any intelligent
>> people living in your home, er, shack?

>I would hate for my head to be filled with
>insults and hatred like yours is. Why do
>you hang out here? Just to look for excuses
>to insult?

This may or may not be another character played by the Gonad.
If he's not the Gonad, he's another Gonad suck-up like Dutch, and
apparently has the same type relationship. He says he's Kevin
Brandumbass, a bouncer in a strip club , and how cute that he
says he has a stripper girl friend named Brandy. Sometimes that
character participates as the nobel stripper who makes a big deal
about not using any fowl language. They have created their own
little soap opera, to oppose the fact that some farm animals benefit
from farming and some don't.
He also claims--dishonestly imo--that he raises some animals, and
that none of them benefit from his care of them. It would have to be
some horrible conditions for sure, for an inconsiderate ass like this
to feel that his animals are not benefitting from what little care he
takes of them. He could most likely be arrested for the condition
they're in, *IF!* they exist at all.
Scented Nectar

> wrote in message

> >> I'm not foul-tempered at all. You just can't get anything right,

can
> >> you?

> >I sure got your temperment right. Too much
> >meat give you constipation?
> >

> >> I would hate to be you.
> >>
> >> You couldn't hack it. You're two years older than me yet your

mental
> >> development stopped when you were eight. Are there any intelligent
> >> people living in your home, er, shack?

> >I would hate for my head to be filled with
> >insults and hatred like yours is. Why do
> >you hang out here? Just to look for excuses
> >to insult?

> This may or may not be another character played by the Gonad.
> If he's not the Gonad, he's another Gonad suck-up like Dutch, and
> apparently has the same type relationship. He says he's Kevin
> Brandumbass, a bouncer in a strip club , and how cute that he

Now that's a made up name if ever I've seen one.
The similarities to the Gonad are strong.

> says he has a stripper girl friend named Brandy. Sometimes that
> character participates as the nobel stripper who makes a big deal
> about not using any fowl language. They have created their own
> little soap opera, to oppose the fact that some farm animals benefit
> from farming and some don't.

He probably wishes he was a bouncer with
a stripper girlfriend!

> He also claims--dishonestly imo--that he raises some animals, and
> that none of them benefit from his care of them. It would have to be
> some horrible conditions for sure, for an inconsiderate ass like this
> to feel that his animals are not benefitting from what little care he
> takes of them. He could most likely be arrested for the condition
> they're in, *IF!* they exist at all.

Hopefully they don't exist. I agree that the
conditions would likely be horrible.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

> >> I'm not foul-tempered at all. You just can't get anything right,

can
> >> you?

> >I sure got your temperment right. Too much
> >meat give you constipation?
> >

> >> I would hate to be you.
> >>
> >> You couldn't hack it. You're two years older than me yet your

mental
> >> development stopped when you were eight. Are there any intelligent
> >> people living in your home, er, shack?

> >I would hate for my head to be filled with
> >insults and hatred like yours is. Why do
> >you hang out here? Just to look for excuses
> >to insult?

> This may or may not be another character played by the Gonad.

I'm not and you know it. You're an incompetent liar, Jethro.

> If he's not the Gonad, he's another Gonad suck-up like Dutch, and
> apparently has the same type relationship. He says he's Kevin
> Brandumbass,

Brandon, you stupid *******. You can't even come up with a decent
insult.

a bouncer in a strip club ,

False, lern to read more than one sentence each post.

and how cute that he
> says he has a stripper girl friend named Brandy.

Her name is Donna, her stage name is Brandi, and we're married and
have been for some time now. Will you ever get anything right?

Sometimes that
> character participates as the nobel (sic) stripper who makes a big

deal
> about not using any fowl language.

No Jethro, you illiterate little shit, she doesn't communicate with
Avians.

They have created their own
> little soap opera, to oppose the fact that some farm animals benefit
> from farming and some don't.

False, we have successfully and truthfully opposed that non-fact that
you have stupidly and childishly repeated for years because you are an
illogical, uneducated little shit-for-brains.

> He also claims--dishonestly imo--

Your opinion means less than shit. You've always been wrong and
always will be wrong about damn near everything.

that he raises some animals, and
> that none of them benefit from his care of them.

I've never said that, you lying cocksucking little puke cleaner. How
many ****ing lies are you going to tell?

It would have to be
> some horrible conditions for sure, for an inconsiderate ass like this
> to feel that his animals are not benefitting from what little care he
> takes of them.

You're commenting from a position of ignorance and that's the best
you've ever done. Keep it up and I may have to make a trip to Atlanta,
you little chicken-shit lying *******.

He could most likely be arrested for the condition
> they're in,

I can guarantee you I won't be arrested for that.

*IF!* they exist at all.

There's no "IF". You are a minimum-wage, minimally-skilled worthless
piece of shit who makes up ridiculous and illogical oppositions to AR
because you simply aren't smart enough to do any better.

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > wrote in message

> can
> > >
> > >I sure got your temperment right. Too much
> > >meat give you constipation?

> mental

intelligent

> > >I would hate for my head to be filled with
> > >insults and hatred like yours is. Why do
> > >you hang out here? Just to look for excuses
> > >to insult?

> > This may or may not be another character played by the Gonad.
> > If he's not the Gonad, he's another Gonad suck-up like Dutch, and
> > apparently has the same type relationship. He says he's Kevin
> > Brandumbass, a bouncer in a strip club , and how cute that he

> Now that's a made up name if ever I've seen one.

Yes it is and Jethro Harrison made it up. That's the best he can do
and you are a ****ing idiot for taking anything he says seriously.

> The similarities to the Gonad are strong.

Your similarities to an uneducated, disease ridden piece of filth are
far stronger.

> > says he has a stripper girl friend named Brandy. Sometimes that
> > character participates as the nobel stripper who makes a big deal
> > about not using any fowl language. They have created their own
> > little soap opera, to oppose the fact that some farm animals

benefit
> > from farming and some don't.

> He probably wishes he was a bouncer with
> a stripper girlfriend!

You really should learn to RESEARCH. Relying on Jethro's half-truths
and outright lies only proves you are ****ing ignorant.

> > He also claims--dishonestly imo--that he raises some animals,

and
> > that none of them benefit from his care of them. It would have to

be
> > some horrible conditions for sure, for an inconsiderate ass like

this
> > to feel that his animals are not benefitting from what little care

he
> > takes of them. He could most likely be arrested for the condition
> > they're in, *IF!* they exist at all.

> Hopefully they don't exist. I agree that the
> conditions would likely be horrible.

Yet you have no basis for that belief. Both you and Jethro are
skirting dangerously close to crossing a line you don't want to cross.
Falsely accusing someone of an illegal act is itself illegal. You'd
best stop right ****ing now.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> > Now that's a made up name if ever I've seen one.
>
> Yes it is and Jethro Harrison made it up. That's the best he can do
> and you are a ****ing idiot for taking anything he says seriously.

Well, I have just your word and his. He treats
me nicely and you insult every chance you
get. With that choice, who do you think has
more credibility?

> > The similarities to the Gonad are strong.

> Your similarities to an uneducated, disease ridden piece of filth are
> far stronger.

Pray tell, what disease am I?

> > He probably wishes he was a bouncer with
> > a stripper girlfriend!

> You really should learn to RESEARCH. Relying on Jethro's half-truths
> and outright lies only proves you are ****ing ignorant.

Your word against his. Mind you, there is
the chance that he was being sarcastic
and funny by putting you down. If you
really never said all those things, that's
what I'll guess happened.

> Yet you have no basis for that belief. Both you and Jethro are
> skirting dangerously close to crossing a line you don't want to cross.
> Falsely accusing someone of an illegal act is itself illegal. You'd
> best stop right ****ing now.

Based on your personality, I have an opinion.
That opinion is not illegal and I have free
speech to state my opinion. My opinion
is that people who are mean should not
be caregivers to children, animals, the
elderly, and anyone else I'm forgetting.

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > > Now that's a made up name if ever I've seen one.

> > Yes it is and Jethro Harrison made it up. That's the best he can do
> > and you are a ****ing idiot for taking anything he says seriously.

> Well, I have just your word and his. He treats
> me nicely and you insult every chance you
> get. With that choice, who do you think has
> more credibility?

Your status as a newbie was already known, but thanks for proving
it.

> > > The similarities to the Gonad are strong.

> > Your similarities to an uneducated, disease ridden piece of filth

are
> > far stronger.

> Pray tell, what disease am I?

Goddamn bitch, I didn't say you ARE a disease. Can you read?

> > > He probably wishes he was a bouncer with
> > > a stripper girlfriend!

> > You really should learn to RESEARCH. Relying on Jethro's

half-truths
> > and outright lies only proves you are ****ing ignorant.

> Your word against his.

No shit-for-brains, I just told you : RESEARCH. Hey, I smoke a
little weed myself (usually one weekend a month) but your brain is
completely fried. You can't even comprehend the simplest words.

Mind you, there is
> the chance that he was being sarcastic
> and funny

Jethro ****wit Harrison has no concept of sarcasm or comedy. On case
you've somehow missed it, HE is the dumbass who insists, against all
reason and logic, that LIFE (in and of itself) is a benefit. His
ability to grasp any important concept is as non-existent as those
future farm animals he whines about.

by putting you down.

He doesn't understand how to do that either. I'll bring you up to
speed since you don't have a clue how to do your own research. My wife,
prior to our wedding, worked as an exotic dancer in a topless bar (full
nudity is illegal in that particular locale). During this time I worked
part-time, rarely more than once a week, as a bouncer in the same bar.
I only worked when one of the regular bouncers called in sick or there
was a larger than normal crowd. We were paying our way through school
while at the same time raising my sister's kids. Donna, my wife, is now
a registered nurse and neither of us has worked in a bar in almost two
years.

Don't guess where Jethro ****wit is concerned, it's dangerous.

> > Yet you have no basis for that belief. Both you and Jethro are
> > skirting dangerously close to crossing a line you don't want to

cross.
> > Falsely accusing someone of an illegal act is itself illegal. You'd
> > best stop right ****ing now.

> Based on your personality,

The ONLY thing you know about my personality is I have no toleration
for dimwits and liars.

I have an opinion.
> That opinion is not illegal and I have free
> speech to state my opinion. My opinion
> is that people who are mean

I'm not mean.

should not
> be caregivers to children, animals, the
> elderly, and anyone else I'm forgetting.

False, you came dangerously close to accusing me of an illegal act
(animal abuse). The only thing that saved you was the inclusion of the
word "probably". Without that word, you would have clearly been guilty
of accusing me of an illegal act. You best tread lightly, because if it
happens again without such wording, I promise you it will be the last
time. You might want to keep using the words "in my opinion" with every
post since your pathetic command of the English language doesn't allow
you to comprehend when something is stated as an opinion rather than a
matter of fact. You also don't have a clue what constitutes a mere
insult as opposed to an illegal action. Remeber, in a court of law, you
can't plead ignorance as a defense. Are you grasping what I'm telling
you?

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> > > Your similarities to an uneducated, disease ridden piece of filth
> are
> > > far stronger.

> > Pray tell, what disease am I?

> Goddamn bitch, I didn't say you ARE a disease. Can you read?

A little anger management problem? Let's
try again. What disease have I?

> > > You really should learn to RESEARCH. Relying on Jethro's

> half-truths
> > > and outright lies only proves you are ****ing ignorant.

Lies? But further down in this very post
you admit that what he says about you
is true.

> > Your word against his.

> No shit-for-brains, I just told you : RESEARCH. Hey, I smoke a
> little weed myself (usually one weekend a month) but your brain is
> completely fried. You can't even comprehend the simplest words.

This has nothing to do with weed.

> Mind you, there is
> > the chance that he was being sarcastic
> > and funny

> Jethro ****wit Harrison has no concept of sarcasm or comedy. On case
> you've somehow missed it, HE is the dumbass who insists, against all
> reason and logic, that LIFE (in and of itself) is a benefit. His
> ability to grasp any important concept is as non-existent as those
> future farm animals he whines about.

He's free to believe what he believes. I don't
see him as deranged or dangerous because
of this belief.

> He doesn't understand how to do that either. I'll bring you up to
> speed since you don't have a clue how to do your own research. My

wife,
> prior to our wedding, worked as an exotic dancer in a topless bar

(full
> nudity is illegal in that particular locale). During this time I

worked
> part-time, rarely more than once a week, as a bouncer in the same bar.
> I only worked when one of the regular bouncers called in sick or there
> was a larger than normal crowd. We were paying our way through school
> while at the same time raising my sister's kids. Donna, my wife, is

now
> a registered nurse and neither of us has worked in a bar in almost two
> years.

Just because you now live differently doesn't
make dh's statements untrue. Of course he'll
say that you said you're a bouncer, etc.
because it's true.

> > Based on your personality,

> The ONLY thing you know about my personality is I have no toleration
> for dimwits and liars.

You edit just like Rudy too. Hmmm.

> I have an opinion.
> > That opinion is not illegal and I have free
> > speech to state my opinion. My opinion
> > is that people who are mean

> I'm not mean.

Read any of your comments to me and
then say you're not mean. See if you
can do it without laughing. I can't.
Luckily I find it humorous instead of
feeling insulted when I see mean people
get worked up into a miserable snit.

> should not
> > be caregivers to children, animals, the
> > elderly, and anyone else I'm forgetting.

> False, you came dangerously close to accusing me of an illegal act
> (animal abuse). The only thing that saved you was the inclusion of the
> word "probably". Without that word, you would have clearly been guilty
> of accusing me of an illegal act. You best tread lightly, because if

it
> happens again without such wording, I promise you it will be the last
> time. You might want to keep using the words "in my opinion" with

every
> post since your pathetic command of the English language doesn't allow
> you to comprehend when something is stated as an opinion rather than a
> matter of fact. You also don't have a clue what constitutes a mere
> insult as opposed to an illegal action. Remeber, in a court of law,

you
> can't plead ignorance as a defense. Are you grasping what I'm telling
> you?

Ooo. Scaarrryy. You're gonna sick the law on me.
I'll bet they're just waiting to break down my doors
just because I think you would make a horrible pet
owner. Just because I call you too mean to be any
sort of caregiver.

Scented Nectar wrote:

filth
> > are
> > >
> > > Pray tell, what disease am I?

> > Goddamn bitch, I didn't say you ARE a disease. Can you read?

> A little anger management problem? Let's
> try again. What disease have I?

> > half-truths

> Lies? But further down in this very post
> you admit that what he says about you
> is true.

You can't read, can you?

> > > Your word against his.

> > No shit-for-brains, I just told you : RESEARCH. Hey, I smoke a
> > little weed myself (usually one weekend a month) but your brain is
> > completely fried. You can't even comprehend the simplest words.

> This has nothing to do with weed.

So you had no understanding of English before you discovered
marijuana?

> > Mind you, there is
> > > the chance that he was being sarcastic
> > > and funny

> > Jethro ****wit Harrison has no concept of sarcasm or comedy. On

case
> > you've somehow missed it, HE is the dumbass who insists, against

all
> > reason and logic, that LIFE (in and of itself) is a benefit. His
> > ability to grasp any important concept is as non-existent as those
> > future farm animals he whines about.

> He's free to believe what he believes. I don't
> see him as deranged or dangerous because
> of this belief.

He's undeniably deranged and hopelessly stupid.

> > He doesn't understand how to do that either. I'll bring you up to
> > speed since you don't have a clue how to do your own research. My

> wife,
> > prior to our wedding, worked as an exotic dancer in a topless bar

> (full
> > nudity is illegal in that particular locale). During this time I

> worked
> > part-time, rarely more than once a week, as a bouncer in the same

bar.
> > I only worked when one of the regular bouncers called in sick or

there
> > was a larger than normal crowd. We were paying our way through

school
> > while at the same time raising my sister's kids. Donna, my wife, is

> now
> > a registered nurse and neither of us has worked in a bar in almost

two
> > years.

> Just because you now live differently doesn't
> make dh's statements untrue.

Learn to read for comprehension.

I didn't edit anything, what the ****'s wrong with you?

> > I have an opinion.
> > > That opinion is not illegal and I have free
> > > speech to state my opinion. My opinion
> > > is that people who are mean

> > I'm not mean.

> Read any of your comments to me and
> then say you're not mean.

I'm not mean. I'm abrasive and condescending towards dimwitted
asswipes. They aren't the same.

See if you
> can do it without laughing. I can't.

I laugh when I'm stoned also, it's a natural reaction.

> Luckily I find it humorous instead of
> feeling insulted when I see mean people
> get worked up into a miserable snit.

Non-sequitur.

> > should not
> > > be caregivers to children, animals, the
> > > elderly, and anyone else I'm forgetting.

> > False, you came dangerously close to accusing me of an illegal act
> > (animal abuse). The only thing that saved you was the inclusion of

the
> > word "probably". Without that word, you would have clearly been

guilty
> > of accusing me of an illegal act. You best tread lightly, because

if
> it
> > happens again without such wording, I promise you it will be the

last
> > time. You might want to keep using the words "in my opinion" with

> every
> > post since your pathetic command of the English language doesn't

allow
> > you to comprehend when something is stated as an opinion rather

than a
> > matter of fact. You also don't have a clue what constitutes a mere
> > insult as opposed to an illegal action. Remeber, in a court of law,

> you
> > can't plead ignorance as a defense. Are you grasping what I'm

telling
> > you?

> Ooo. Scaarrryy. You're gonna sick the law on me.
> I'll bet they're just waiting to break down my doors
> just because I think you would make a horrible pet
> owner. Just because I call you too mean to be any
> sort of caregiver.

That's not the part of your post my above comments were referencing.
You can't even comprehend your own words. I'm telling you this with no
insults or abrasiveness: watch your step or you'll soon find out that
someone you erroneously think is "mean" is a hell of a lot more
understanding and forgiving than some. You have no idea what you're
doing and due to that fact you don't understand the possible
consequnces of your actions. Make damn sure you never accuse me of any
form of abuse again.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> > Lies? But further down in this very post
> > you admit that what he says about you
> > is true.

> You can't read, can you?

I read your admission that yes indeed
you say you were a bouncer in a strip
club and you're involved with a stripper.

> > > The ONLY thing you know about my personality is I have no

> toleration
> > > for dimwits and liars.

> > You edit just like Rudy too. Hmmm.

> I didn't edit anything, what the ****'s wrong with you?

You edited the (former) paragraph to which
you were responding. The one beginning
with "Based on your personality..."

> I'm not mean. I'm abrasive and condescending towards dimwitted
> asswipes. They aren't the same.

Nonsense.

> > Ooo. Scaarrryy. You're gonna sick the law on me.
> > I'll bet they're just waiting to break down my doors
> > just because I think you would make a horrible pet
> > owner. Just because I call you too mean to be any
> > sort of caregiver.

> That's not the part of your post my above comments were referencing.
> You can't even comprehend your own words. I'm telling you this with no
> insults or abrasiveness: watch your step or you'll soon find out that
> someone you erroneously think is "mean" is a hell of a lot more
> understanding and forgiving than some. You have no idea what you're
> doing and due to that fact you don't understand the possible
> consequnces of your actions. Make damn sure you never accuse me of any
> form of abuse again.

How about verbal abuse? In every post
from you, you have verbally abused me.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

snippage...

> How about verbal abuse? In every post
> from you, you have verbally abused me.

==================
He's just being polite. You invite abuse, to not comply would be rude...

Have a nice blood-drenched dinner, killer.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.
> Irony, hypocrisy, ignorance and idiocy run amok...

Scented Nectar

> > How about verbal abuse? In every post
> > from you, you have verbally abused me.

> ==================
> He's just being polite. You invite abuse, to not comply would be

rude...

> Have a nice blood-drenched dinner, killer.

Next to some of your verbal abuse, he
probably IS just being polite! And abuse
is not invited. That's an excuse.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > How about verbal abuse? In every post
>> > from you, you have verbally abused me.

>> ==================
>> He's just being polite. You invite abuse, to not comply would be

> rude...
>>
>> Have a nice blood-drenched dinner, killer.

> Next to some of your verbal abuse, he
> probably IS just being polite! And abuse
> is not invited. That's an excuse.

ROTFLMAO What a hoot!!! Earth to the insane dogmatic loon, telling the
truth is not abuse, killer.

Again, your ignorant spews are an invitation to to be told how incredibly
stupid you are. You continue to invite it, killer.