Scented Nectar

"JohnH" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:49:34 -0500, "Scented Nectar"
> > wrote:
>
> Could you guys please delete rec.boats from your cross posting list?
> That would be nice.
>
> Thank you.
>
> John H
>
> On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
> on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
>
> "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and

necessary to resolve it."
> Rene Descartes

Sorry about that. One of the resident
trolls in the vegetarian groups cross
posted to an off topic group. I'll snip
it from my future replies to this troll.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>We have all the time in the world.

>>You do. Your time is worth very little.

> Little to you, a lot to me.

Little to everyone else. You have a low-skill,
low-wage job.

In any case, it's worth little enough to you that you
don't mind ****ing away hours of every day here
engaging in totally off-topic blather.

> That's why I
> only do things that I want on this news
> group. Your test isn't one of them.

Fear.

>>Bullshit. *I* did a quick Google and found literally
>>HUNDREDS of references.
>>

>>>I'm not going to spend more time on that.

>>You didn't spend any.

> I did.

You did.

> What were your search criteria? I
> likely had wrong ones.

What were they? You're clueless. You wouldn't know
how to do an effective Google search if your life
depended on it. That kind of ineffectiveness is why
you're low-wage.

>>>You could just simply answer.

>>I could, but it would be pointless, because your
>>refusal to take the quiz has nothing to do with my
>>failure to tell you. It ONLY has to do with fear, and
>>now stubbornness.

I'm right: your refusal has nothing to do with my
failure to answer. Your demands to know the origin of
the test are specious.

>>>Are you
>>>afraid that revealing the source might
>>>discredit the test?

>>Not in the least.

> Well, cough it up then.

Do a REAL search and find it for yourself.

>>>I'm starting to suspect that you made up
>>>this test yourself,

>>Nope. I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't.

>>>Sometimes I'm willing to be part of a
>>>statistic taking test.

>>This test does not gather statistics in any way. It's
>>usenet, you idiot. I know that that snarky cocksucker
>>Ron explicitly talked about the test being "at a
>>website", but he GOT THAT WRONG.

> If it does not gather statistics, then what's
> it for?

Discussion, right here in usenet.

> You said it would tell whether every
> vegan was leftwing like you say.

No, I didn't say that at all.

> So, would
> that not involve getting the statistics through
> the test? What else is it for?

Nothing else. There are websites, in fact, where you
can take the test, but:

1. I'm not asking you to go to them;
2. They don't collect any personal info.

>>>I question the test's source
>>>and validity.

>>No, you don't. You don't care about its source and
>>validity. That's just your time-wasting smokescreen.
>>Thanks again for demonstrating you're a liar: the test
>>being a waste of time is of no concern to you.

> What are you hiding about it's source,

Nothing. I'm just not letting you get away with your
bullshit excuse. You don't care about the source, and
we all know it.

> or maybe a better question,

No, a typically stupid and evasive question.

> why are you hiding it's source?

I'm not. The source is right out there, all over the
web. Actually, there are literally dozens of sources.

And write "its" when you mean possessive: its source,
not "it's". "It's" is the contraction of "it is". You
stupid ****.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>It's not "for" "vegans". It's for everyone. I just
>>know how "vegans" will respond to about 80% of the
>>statements.
>>

>>>I'm not 100% vegan yet.

>>You'll never be "vegan", because ethics has no meaning
>>to you.

> I don't feel like taking that test.

Fear.

>>>But you're not pestering one and all,
>>>just me.

>>Because you're the only one being a chickenshit about it.

> And the others are...where? Not taking the
> test either as far as I can see. No one seems
> to want to take the test.

People have taken the test.

>>Others did take the test when it was posted in
>>alt.food.vegan before.

> So then you already have your test answers.

Not yours.

> Do you have any reason to believe it would
> turn out different results to do the test over?

There's a different cast of characters in
alt.food.vegan now.

>>You are the ONLY one who has demonstrated deep,
>>irrational fear over it.

> You are hoping that by accusing me
> of fear, that I will take the test just to
> prove you wrong.

No, I know you'd never take the test in any
circumstance. The reason is fear.
JohnH

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:52:25 -0500, "Scented Nectar"
> wrote:

>"JohnH" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:49:34 -0500, "Scented Nectar"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> Could you guys please delete rec.boats from your cross posting list?
>> That would be nice.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> John H
>>
>> On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
>> on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
>>
>> "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and

>necessary to resolve it."
>> Rene Descartes

>Sorry about that. One of the resident
>trolls in the vegetarian groups cross
>posted to an off topic group. I'll snip
>it from my future replies to this troll.

Thanks, man, you're an angel!
John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> >>And AGAIN, we see Ronnie attempting to insult someone
> >>by suggesting the person is homo.

> > Being *** or assuming one is *** isn't an insult.

> You are using it as an insult. You cling to a bigoted
> caricature of men who insult homos, and you
> automatically assume that you can insult them by
> suggesting they are themselves ***. It is powerful
> evidence of your hatred of your own sexuality.

I live in a culture where we also have turned previously negative
comments and use them regularly, A friend calls me homo or fag and I
call her dyke. The evidence would seem it is you that clings to some
antiquated ideal of masculinity that requires this action rather than
being found out.

Rudy, for the time it took you to respond this many times to me, you
could have engaging in some activity resembling heterosexuality.
Instead, you choose to find reasons to communicate with me. You could
speak to a wife or a girlfriend, but you seem to make the time instead
to communicate with me.

> > I like it when you refer to me as homo and such.

> Sure you do.

JohnH

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:59:23 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>Scented Nectar wrote:
>
>>>It's not "for" "vegans". It's for everyone. I just
>>>know how "vegans" will respond to about 80% of the
>>>statements.

>>>You'll never be "vegan", because ethics has no meaning
>>>to you.

>> I don't feel like taking that test.

>Fear.

>>>Because you're the only one being a chickenshit about it.

>> And the others are...where? Not taking the
>> test either as far as I can see. No one seems
>> to want to take the test.

>People have taken the test.
>

>>>Others did take the test when it was posted in
>>>alt.food.vegan before.

>> So then you already have your test answers.

>Not yours.
>
>> Do you have any reason to believe it would
>> turn out different results to do the test over?

>There's a different cast of characters in
>alt.food.vegan now.
>

>>>You are the ONLY one who has demonstrated deep,
>>>irrational fear over it.

>> You are hoping that by accusing me
>> of fear, that I will take the test just to
>> prove you wrong.

>No, I know you'd never take the test in any
>circumstance. The reason is fear.

Rudy, could you be so kind as to remove rec.boats from the list of
sites you're cross posting this thread to?

We'd appreciate it, for sure.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JohnH

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:59:23 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>Scented Nectar wrote:
>
>>>It's not "for" "vegans". It's for everyone. I just
>>>know how "vegans" will respond to about 80% of the
>>>statements.

>>>You'll never be "vegan", because ethics has no meaning
>>>to you.

>> I don't feel like taking that test.

>Fear.

>>>Because you're the only one being a chickenshit about it.

>> And the others are...where? Not taking the
>> test either as far as I can see. No one seems
>> to want to take the test.

>People have taken the test.
>

>>>Others did take the test when it was posted in
>>>alt.food.vegan before.

>> So then you already have your test answers.

>Not yours.
>
>> Do you have any reason to believe it would
>> turn out different results to do the test over?

>There's a different cast of characters in
>alt.food.vegan now.
>

>>>You are the ONLY one who has demonstrated deep,
>>>irrational fear over it.

>> You are hoping that by accusing me
>> of fear, that I will take the test just to
>> prove you wrong.

>No, I know you'd never take the test in any
>circumstance. The reason is fear.

Rudy, could you be so kind as to remove rec.boats from the list of
sites you're cross posting this thread to?

We'd appreciate it, for sure.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Rudy Canoza

Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>Ron wrote:

>>>Being *** or assuming one is *** isn't an insult.

>>You are using it as an insult. You cling to a bigoted
>>caricature of men who insult homos, and you
>>automatically assume that you can insult them by
>>suggesting they are themselves ***. It is powerful
>>evidence of your hatred of your own sexuality.

> I live in a culture where we also have turned previously negative
> comments and use them regularly, A friend calls me homo or fag and I
> call her dyke.

You exhibit self-loathing, not curiosity.

>>>I like it when you refer to me as homo and such.

>>Sure you do.

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>Ron wrote:

>>>Being *** or assuming one is *** isn't an insult.

>>You are using it as an insult. You cling to a bigoted
>>caricature of men who insult homos, and you
>>automatically assume that you can insult them by
>>suggesting they are themselves ***. It is powerful
>>evidence of your hatred of your own sexuality.

> I live in a culture where we also have turned previously negative
> comments and use them regularly, A friend calls me homo or fag and I
> call her dyke.

You exhibit self-loathing, not curiosity.

>>>I like it when you refer to me as homo and such.

>>Sure you do.

Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
> >>You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because
> >>you're afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

> > If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
> > test, I might want to see how I compare,
> > depending on my curiosity.

> You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
> You're just deeply afraid.

> >>It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

> > No.

> Yes.
>
> > It's just a refusal to do something
> > I don't feel like doing.

> Because you're afraid.

More manipulation. You do get an A for effort.

Rudy Canoza

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:
> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>>>If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
>>>test, I might want to see how I compare,
>>>depending on my curiosity.

>>You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
>>You're just deeply afraid.

>>>No.

>>Yes.
>>

>>>It's just a refusal to do something
>>>I don't feel like doing.

>>Because you're afraid.

> More manipulation.

No manipulation, kid.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:
> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>>>If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
>>>test, I might want to see how I compare,
>>>depending on my curiosity.

>>You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
>>You're just deeply afraid.

>>>No.

>>Yes.
>>

>>>It's just a refusal to do something
>>>I don't feel like doing.

>>Because you're afraid.

> More manipulation.

No manipulation, kid.
Scented Nectar

> >>You do. Your time is worth very little.

> > Little to you, a lot to me.

> Little to everyone else. You have a low-skill,
> low-wage job.

Who are you mixing me up with. My job is
good paying and satisfying. I won't tell you
anything further about it however, because
that crosses the boundries of what personal
topics I'm willing to discuss with strangers
on the internet.

> I'm right: your refusal has nothing to do with my
> failure to answer. Your demands to know the origin of
> the test are specious.

I still note that you don't want to tell me.

> Do a REAL search and find it for yourself.

Why? You already did. Why won't you just
answer?

> > If it does not gather statistics, then what's
> > it for?

> Discussion, right here in usenet.

Discussion over how many are lefties,
or what the stats show on lefties? What's
the difference. It's numbers and
percentages that you want to discuss
and that's called statistics.

> > You said it would tell whether every
> > vegan was leftwing like you say.

> No, I didn't say that at all.

Something like that. I think you claimed
80% were of a left persuasion.

> > What are you hiding about it's source,

> Nothing. I'm just not letting you get away with your
> bullshit excuse. You don't care about the source, and
> we all know it.

Prove that. Reveal the source and watch
my reaction.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> >>You do. Your time is worth very little.

> > Little to you, a lot to me.

> Little to everyone else. You have a low-skill,
> low-wage job.

Who are you mixing me up with. My job is
good paying and satisfying. I won't tell you
anything further about it however, because
that crosses the boundries of what personal
topics I'm willing to discuss with strangers
on the internet.

> I'm right: your refusal has nothing to do with my
> failure to answer. Your demands to know the origin of
> the test are specious.

I still note that you don't want to tell me.

> Do a REAL search and find it for yourself.

Why? You already did. Why won't you just
answer?

> > If it does not gather statistics, then what's
> > it for?

> Discussion, right here in usenet.

Discussion over how many are lefties,
or what the stats show on lefties? What's
the difference. It's numbers and
percentages that you want to discuss
and that's called statistics.

> > You said it would tell whether every
> > vegan was leftwing like you say.

> No, I didn't say that at all.

Something like that. I think you claimed
80% were of a left persuasion.

> > What are you hiding about it's source,

> Nothing. I'm just not letting you get away with your
> bullshit excuse. You don't care about the source, and
> we all know it.

Prove that. Reveal the source and watch
my reaction.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > More manipulation.
>
> No manipulation, kid.

Tons. I've never felt more coersion from
anyone on a newsgroup like this before.
You seem desparate for me to take the
test. It boggles.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > More manipulation.
>
> No manipulation, kid.

Tons. I've never felt more coersion from
anyone on a newsgroup like this before.
You seem desparate for me to take the
test. It boggles.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > You are hoping that by accusing me
> > of fear, that I will take the test just to
> > prove you wrong.

> No, I know you'd never take the test in any
> circumstance. The reason is fear.

Just replying to get the xposting fixed

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Little to you, a lot to me.

>>Little to everyone else. You have a low-skill,
>>low-wage job.

> Who are you mixing me up with.

With no one.

> My job is good paying and satisfying.

If it really were, you'd have enough education to know
that you should write WELL paying. As to the level of
satisfaction...simpletons are easily contented.

> I won't tell you
> anything further about it however, because

of irrational fear.

> that crosses the boundries of what personal
> topics I'm willing to discuss with strangers
> on the internet.

You could reveal myriad details of what you do without
compromising any meaningful privacy. You exhibit paranoia.

I've always been very open about what I do. I'm an
independent consultant in computer systems, doing
programming and database work; little to no hardware
expertise at all. I work mostly in the area of
distribution (supply chain) and manufacturing, but I've
had clients in insurance, agriculture, health care and
hospitality. I have a bachelor's degree in economics,
and I studied in a prestigious economics doctoral
program before the econometrics caused me to wash out.
I've lived abroad for a year or more on two separate
occasions. I was brought up in a theologically liberal
Protestant Christian denomination, and I place a high
value on a lot of the influence it provided, although I
now consider myself a low-key atheist.

Nothing in any of that, Skunky, is sufficient to allow
anyone to delve deeper into my personal affairs. There
is more personal identifying information about me
available on the internet than I wish were the case,
and some unscrupulous shitbags in usenet have had a lot
of fun with that, but so far only one has ever done
anything with it other than poke fun at me in usenet.
Anyway, the cat's out of the bag now as far as that
goes. I imagine the next time we move (shortly), I'll
go to the known sources and ensure that the replacement
information is never posted.

You COULD tell us things like your profession and
education, without revealing your employer or the
name(s) of school(s) attended, but you're too paranoid.

>>I'm right: your refusal has nothing to do with my
>>failure to answer. Your demands to know the origin of
>>the test are specious.

> I still note that you don't want to tell me.

You don't really want to know. You're just playing a
silly game, and I won't play.

>>Do a REAL search and find it for yourself.

> Why? You already did. Why won't you just
> answer?

Because I think it's important for you to learn to do
things for yourself. You clearly have had too much
done for you over the course of your life, to the point
where you're 42 years old and asking for help on the
most elementary tasks.

>>>If it does not gather statistics, then what's
>>>it for?

>>Discussion, right here in usenet.

> Discussion over how many are lefties,
> or what the stats show on lefties?

Over my claim that "vegans" are all leftwing kooks.

>>>You said it would tell whether every
>>>vegan was leftwing like you say.

>>No, I didn't say that at all.

> Something like that. I think you claimed
> 80% were of a left persuasion.

No, I claim they are ALL extreme left. I said I would
correctly predict their answers to about 80% of the
questions. With such a small quiz, it's easy to be off
by 10 to 20 percentage points, but it would average 80%
or so; that was my experience previously. With a
lengthier test, it would be much closer to 80% with
each individual respondent, not just the average.

The reason I can claim with such certainty that I can
predict the answers is BECAUSE "vegans" are all
leftwing idiots, and I know what the leftwing answers are.

>>>What are you hiding about it's source,

>>Nothing. I'm just not letting you get away with your
>>bullshit excuse. You don't care about the source, and
>>we all know it.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Little to you, a lot to me.

>>Little to everyone else. You have a low-skill,
>>low-wage job.

> Who are you mixing me up with.

With no one.

> [...]

>>>You said it would tell whether every
>>>vegan was leftwing like you say.

>>No, I didn't say that at all.

> Something like that. I think you claimed
> 80% were of a left persuasion.

No, I claim they are ALL extreme left. I said I would
correctly predict their answers to about 80% of the
questions. With such a small quiz, it's easy to be off
by 10 to 20 percentage points, but it would average 80%
or so; that was my experience previously. With a
lengthier test, it would be much closer to 80% with
each individual respondent, not just the average.

The reason I can claim with such certainty that I can
predict the answers is BECAUSE "vegans" are all
leftwing idiots, and I know what the leftwing answers are.

>>>What are you hiding about it's source,

>>Nothing. I'm just not letting you get away with your
>>bullshit excuse. You don't care about the source, and

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>More manipulation.

>>No manipulation, kid.

> Tons.

None. You won't take the quiz in any circumstance, and
I've identified the reason: irrational fear to the
point of paranoia.

"You'll be a much nicer person once yo=ADu come out
of the closet. "
..

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

He doesn't dare "come out" for fear of dragging Rudy/Bunghole ~jonnie~
out with him...........and ~jonnie~ (in spite of all his queerness)
ain't ready.

LOL!

Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> >>You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
> >>You're just deeply afraid.

> >>Yes.

> >>Because you're afraid.

> > More manipulation.

> No manipulation, kid.

Hmmm. Okay. Please define manipulation and provide an example of
manipulation.
Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> >>You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
> >>You're just deeply afraid.

> >>Yes.

> >>Because you're afraid.

> > More manipulation.

> No manipulation, kid.

Hmmm. Okay. Please define manipulation and provide an example of
manipulation.
Scented Nectar

> > I won't tell you
> > anything further about it however, because

> of irrational fear.

You sure do want to know a lot about me.

> > that crosses the boundries of what personal
> > topics I'm willing to discuss with strangers
> > on the internet.

> You could reveal myriad details of what you do without
> compromising any meaningful privacy. You exhibit paranoia.

I'll reveal what I want, when I want. That's
not paranoia, just me being me.

> I've always been very open about what I do. I'm an
> independent consultant in computer systems, doing
> programming and database work; little to no hardware
> expertise at all. I work mostly in the area of
> distribution (supply chain) and manufacturing, but I've
> had clients in insurance, agriculture, health care and
> hospitality. I have a bachelor's degree in economics,
> and I studied in a prestigious economics doctoral
> program before the econometrics caused me to wash out.
> I've lived abroad for a year or more on two separate
> occasions. I was brought up in a theologically liberal
> Protestant Christian denomination, and I place a high
> value on a lot of the influence it provided, although I
> now consider myself a low-key atheist.

If you were trying to bore me to tears,
it worked, if you were giving me your
resume, sorry we're not hiring. If you
were trying to get me to tell you stuff
by you doing it first, you've failed.

> Nothing in any of that, Skunky, is sufficient to allow
> anyone to delve deeper into my personal affairs. There
> is more personal identifying information about me
> available on the internet than I wish were the case,
> and some unscrupulous shitbags in usenet have had a lot
> of fun with that, but so far only one has ever done
> anything with it other than poke fun at me in usenet.
> Anyway, the cat's out of the bag now as far as that

What cat's out of the bag? You've
lost me here.

> goes. I imagine the next time we move (shortly), I'll
> go to the known sources and ensure that the replacement
> information is never posted.

What info are you talking about?

> You COULD tell us things like your profession and
> education, without revealing your employer or the
> name(s) of school(s) attended, but you're too paranoid.

Nope, sorry Charlie, that's too personal.

> Because I think it's important for you to learn to do
> things for yourself. You clearly have had too much
> done for you over the course of your life, to the point
> where you're 42 years old and asking for help on the
> most elementary tasks.

Actually, who cares. It's just your stupid
test that no one wants to take anyways.

> No, I claim they are ALL extreme left. I said I would
> correctly predict their answers to about 80% of the
> questions. With such a small quiz, it's easy to be off
> by 10 to 20 percentage points, but it would average 80%
> or so; that was my experience previously. With a
> lengthier test, it would be much closer to 80% with
> each individual respondent, not just the average.

You know what would really throw you off?
An extreme right wing vegan. I used to
know a fairly right wing vegetarian, would
that do?

> The reason I can claim with such certainty that I can
> predict the answers is BECAUSE "vegans" are all
> leftwing idiots, and I know what the leftwing answers are.

You have just revealed what you want out
of this test. You are hoping for left wing
views to appear, so that you can insult
them like in the above paragraph.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>More manipulation.

>>No manipulation, kid.

> Hmmm. Okay. Please define manipulation and provide an example of
> manipulation.

No. YOU define it. It's your false claim, so get busy.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>I won't tell you
>>>anything further about it however, because

>>of irrational fear.

> You sure do want to know a lot about me.

No, not really. Just whatever might help to explain
your weirdness.

>>>that crosses the boundries of what personal
>>>topics I'm willing to discuss with strangers
>>>on the internet.

>>You could reveal myriad details of what you do without
>>compromising any meaningful privacy. You exhibit paranoia.

> I'll reveal what I want, when I want.

There's that bizarre "you're not the boss of me!" stuff
again.

> That's not paranoia, just me being me.

Paranoia.

>>I've always been very open about what I do. I'm an
>>independent consultant in computer systems, doing
>>programming and database work; little to no hardware
>>expertise at all. I work mostly in the area of
>>distribution (supply chain) and manufacturing, but I've
>>had clients in insurance, agriculture, health care and
>>hospitality. I have a bachelor's degree in economics,
>>and I studied in a prestigious economics doctoral
>>program before the econometrics caused me to wash out.
>> I've lived abroad for a year or more on two separate
>>occasions. I was brought up in a theologically liberal
>>Protestant Christian denomination, and I place a high
>>value on a lot of the influence it provided, although I
>>now consider myself a low-key atheist.

> If you were trying to bore me to tears,
> it worked, if you were giving me your
> resume, sorry we're not hiring. If you
> were trying to get me to tell you stuff
> by you doing it first, you've failed.

No, just demonstrating to you that you're paranoid.

>>Nothing in any of that, Skunky, is sufficient to allow
>>anyone to delve deeper into my personal affairs. There
>>is more personal identifying information about me
>>available on the internet than I wish were the case,
>>and some unscrupulous shitbags in usenet have had a lot
>>of fun with that, but so far only one has ever done
>>anything with it other than poke fun at me in usenet.
>>Anyway, the cat's out of the bag now as far as that

> What cat's out of the bag? You've
> lost me here.

The personal info I wish was not out there IS out
there, and I can't do much about it unless the info
changes.

>>goes. I imagine the next time we move (shortly), I'll
>>go to the known sources and ensure that the replacement
>>information is never posted.

> What info are you talking about?
>

>>You COULD tell us things like your profession and
>>education, without revealing your employer or the
>>name(s) of school(s) attended, but you're too paranoid.

> Nope, sorry Charlie, that's too personal.

Why? Once again, why are you afraid for people to know
that sort of thing? You're anonymous here.

>>Because I think it's important for you to learn to do
>>things for yourself. You clearly have had too much
>>done for you over the course of your life, to the point
>>where you're 42 years old and asking for help on the
>>most elementary tasks.

> Actually, who cares. It's just your stupid
> test that no one wants to take anyways.

Fear.

>>No, I claim they are ALL extreme left. I said I would
>>correctly predict their answers to about 80% of the
>>questions. With such a small quiz, it's easy to be off
>>by 10 to 20 percentage points, but it would average 80%
>>or so; that was my experience previously. With a
>>lengthier test, it would be much closer to 80% with
>>each individual respondent, not just the average.

> You know what would really throw you off?
> An extreme right wing vegan.

There are none. ZERO. There are rightwing
vegetarians, but no "vegans". "vegans" - the short
name for "ethical vegetarians" - are ALL extremist lefties.

> I used to
> know a fairly right wing vegetarian, would
> that do?

No. "vegan", NOT simply vegetarian. The difference is
"animal rights". NO conservative believes in "animal
rights".

>>The reason I can claim with such certainty that I can
>>predict the answers is BECAUSE "vegans" are all
>>leftwing idiots, and I know what the leftwing answers are.

> You have just revealed what you want out
> of this test.

I have ALWAYS indicated what I expected the test to
reveal, you ****ing idiot! That's what I said in the
beginning.

You are just so ****ING stupid and unable to read.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

> [...]

>>each individual respondent, not just the average.

> You know what would really throw you off?
> An extreme right wing vegan.

There are none. ZERO. There are rightwing
vegetarians, but no "vegans". "vegans" - the short
name for "ethical vegetarians" - are ALL extremist lefties.

> I used to
> know a fairly right wing vegetarian, would
> that do?

No. "vegan", NOT simply vegetarian. The difference is
"animal rights". NO conservative believes in "animal
rights".

>>The reason I can claim with such certainty that I can
>>predict the answers is BECAUSE "vegans" are all
>>leftwing idiots, and I know what the leftwing answers are.

> You have just revealed what you want out
> of this test.

I have ALWAYS indicated what I expected the test to

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>And you continue to find reasons to communicate with a known homosexual.

>>So?
>>

>>>Your behaviour on a daily basis, provides continuing evidence of your
>>>desire to be in contact with at least this particular homosexual.

>>So?

> You prefer my e-company to other masculine and/or heterosexual
> endeavors.

False dilemma.

> Despite your claims of feeling insulted

No. I never said I felt insulted.

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>And you continue to find reasons to communicate with a known homosexual.

>>So?
>>

>>>Your behaviour on a daily basis, provides continuing evidence of your
>>>desire to be in contact with at least this particular homosexual.

>>So?

> You prefer my e-company to other masculine and/or heterosexual
> endeavors.

False dilemma.

> Despite your claims of feeling insulted

No. I never said I felt insulted.
Scented Nectar

> > You sure do want to know a lot about me.
>
> No, not really. Just whatever might help to explain
> your weirdness.

Such flattery will get you more weirdness.

> > I'll reveal what I want, when I want.

> There's that bizarre "you're not the boss of me!" stuff
> again.

Yeah, funny that. I guess you find it bizarre
when someone decides things for themselves.

> > If you were trying to bore me to tears,
> > it worked, if you were giving me your
> > resume, sorry we're not hiring. If you
> > were trying to get me to tell you stuff
> > by you doing it first, you've failed.

> No, just demonstrating to you that you're paranoid.

Hoping to goad me into the test by saying
I'm afraid, is what you've demonstrated.

> > What cat's out of the bag? You've
> > lost me here.

> The personal info I wish was not out there IS out
> there, and I can't do much about it unless the info
> changes.

I don't have the slightest clue what you're
talking about.

> >>You COULD tell us things like your profession and
> >>education, without revealing your employer or the
> >>name(s) of school(s) attended, but you're too paranoid.

> > Nope, sorry Charlie, that's too personal.

> Why? Once again, why are you afraid for people to know
> that sort of thing? You're anonymous here.

Doesn't matter. I'll reveal or not reveal whatever
I want about myself.

> > Actually, who cares. It's just your stupid
> > test that no one wants to take anyways.

> Fear.

Goading

> You are just so ****ING stupid and unable to read.

You are just one insult after the other. What's
wrong with you that you do this?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > You sure do want to know a lot about me.
>
> No, not really. Just whatever might help to explain
> your weirdness.

Such flattery will get you more weirdness.

> > I'll reveal what I want, when I want.

> There's that bizarre "you're not the boss of me!" stuff
> again.

Yeah, funny that. I guess you find it bizarre
when someone decides things for themselves.

> > If you were trying to bore me to tears,
> > it worked, if you were giving me your
> > resume, sorry we're not hiring. If you
> > were trying to get me to tell you stuff
> > by you doing it first, you've failed.

> No, just demonstrating to you that you're paranoid.

Hoping to goad me into the test by saying
I'm afraid, is what you've demonstrated.

> > What cat's out of the bag? You've
> > lost me here.

> The personal info I wish was not out there IS out
> there, and I can't do much about it unless the info
> changes.

I don't have the slightest clue what you're
talking about.

> >>You COULD tell us things like your profession and
> >>education, without revealing your employer or the
> >>name(s) of school(s) attended, but you're too paranoid.

> > Nope, sorry Charlie, that's too personal.

> Why? Once again, why are you afraid for people to know
> that sort of thing? You're anonymous here.

Doesn't matter. I'll reveal or not reveal whatever
I want about myself.

> > Actually, who cares. It's just your stupid
> > test that no one wants to take anyways.

> Fear.

Goading

> You are just so ****ING stupid and unable to read.

You are just one insult after the other. What's
wrong with you that you do this?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>You sure do want to know a lot about me.

>>No, not really. Just whatever might help to explain
>>your weirdness.

> Such flattery will get you more weirdness.

We're awash in your weirdness.

>>>I'll reveal what I want, when I want.

>>There's that bizarre "you're not the boss of me!" stuff
>>again.

> Yeah, funny that. I guess you find it bizarre
> when someone decides things for themselves.

No, I find it odd and somewhat amusing that people like
you harbor such an irrational fear that others are
trying to control you. It's actually just the
opposite: I don't WANT to control you, because then
I'm responsible for you, and I don't want that
responsibility. It would be like caring for a
mongoloid idiot: all work and no reward.

What I would like to see is for you to be in control of
your own destiny, understand that you are, and realize
that along with that control comes responsibility for
your outcomes. I would like for you to take control of
your life and STOP saying over and over "I can't."

>>>If you were trying to bore me to tears,
>>>it worked, if you were giving me your
>>>resume, sorry we're not hiring. If you
>>>were trying to get me to tell you stuff
>>>by you doing it first, you've failed.

>>No, just demonstrating to you that you're paranoid.

> Hoping to goad me into the test by saying
> I'm afraid, is what you've demonstrated.

No. I realized long back that you wouldn't take the
test, due to your irrational fear.

>>>What cat's out of the bag? You've
>>>lost me here.

>>The personal info I wish was not out there IS out
>>there, and I can't do much about it unless the info
>>changes.

> I don't have the slightest clue what you're
> talking about.

Because you can't read for comprehension.

>>>Nope, sorry Charlie, that's too personal.

>>Why? Once again, why are you afraid for people to know
>>that sort of thing? You're anonymous here.

> Doesn't matter. I'll reveal or not reveal whatever
> I want about myself.

There's that irrational "you're not the boss of me!"
thing again. No one suggested that anyone but you
would make the choice of what to reveal.

The fact is, your choosing not to reveal things that
might make the origins of your positions clearer is
based on irrational fear. Irrational fear is a major
element in your life.

>>>Actually, who cares. It's just your stupid
>>>test that no one wants to take anyways.

>>Fear.

> Goading

Nope. You are irrationally afraid, rising to the level
of paranoia.

>>You are just so ****ING stupid and unable to read.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>Now you're irrationally afraid of recreational boat owners.

> Did you not read the post by a boater letting
> us know we were off topic there and to not
> crosspost? Why did you put rec.boats in
> in the first place?

Why are you afraid of recreational boat owners?

Scented Nectar

> Now you're irrationally afraid of recreational boat owners.

Did you not read the post by a boater letting
us know we were off topic there and to not
crosspost? Why did you put rec.boats in
in the first place?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> >>No, not really. Just whatever might help to explain
> >>your weirdness.

> > Such flattery will get you more weirdness.

> We're awash in your weirdness.

Let's just agree that I am far beyond
your understanding.

> No, I find it odd and somewhat amusing that people like
> you harbor such an irrational fear that others are
> trying to control you. It's actually just the
> opposite: I don't WANT to control you, because then
> I'm responsible for you, and I don't want that
> responsibility. It would be like caring for a
> mongoloid idiot: all work and no reward.

In the paragraph above you say you don't
want to control me, yet you push your test
on me. Why not just accept that I won't be
disclosing stuff about me on demand. If
you're lucky, you'll note that here and there
I may decide to reveal stuff. I decide if and
when. If what you say above is true, you'll
accept that.

> What I would like to see is for you to be in control of
> your own destiny, understand that you are, and realize
> that along with that control comes responsibility for
> your outcomes. I would like for you to take control of
> your life and STOP saying over and over "I can't."

I can when I can and I can't when I can't.
Now, what are you crying about? Why
do you assume I'm not in control of my
life? Your projection of misery is mind
boggling.

> > Doesn't matter. I'll reveal or not reveal whatever
> > I want about myself.

> There's that irrational "you're not the boss of me!"
> thing again. No one suggested that anyone but you
> would make the choice of what to reveal.

Then why did you try so hard to goad me
into taking the test?

> The fact is, your choosing not to reveal things that
> might make the origins of your positions clearer is
> based on irrational fear. Irrational fear is a major
> element in your life.

There are many major elements in my
life, but fear is not usually one of them.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > Did you not read the post by a boater letting
> > us know we were off topic there and to not
> > crosspost? Why did you put rec.boats in
> > in the first place?

> Why are you afraid of recreational boat owners?

Unlike you, I'm being respectful towards
them. Do you really think they like your
crossposted, off topic bickering?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > Did you not read the post by a boater letting
> > us know we were off topic there and to not
> > crosspost? Why did you put rec.boats in
> > in the first place?

> Why are you afraid of recreational boat owners?

Unlike you, I'm being respectful towards
them. Do you really think they like your
crossposted, off topic bickering?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

>> > Such flattery will get you more weirdness.

>> We're awash in your weirdness.

> Let's just agree that I am far beyond
> your understanding.

Yep, insanity is hard for sane people to understand, killer.

snips...