Old 29-01-2005, 07:26 AM
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
In article .com,
"Rudy Canoza" wrote:

witless Ron wrote:

In article .com,
"Rudy Canoza" wrote:

Scented Nectar wrote:

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
bullshit. All the rest are bullshit, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

I already demolished them when you first stated them.

You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because

you're

afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

I notice how you are attempting to manipulate

I'm not manipulating anyone. You are wrong.

If you were intelligent, confident and not disguising your true
motivation

All conditions met.

then you wouldn't need to attempt to sway

So many infinitives, so little sense. Non sequitur,
Ronnie. Your IF-THEN is bogus.

Scented to take an
online test to secure personal information through a webiste.

You moron. I'm not asking her to provide any personal
information through a website. I posted 10 statements
in usenet and asked her to give her reactions. There
is no subterfuge.

Old 29-01-2005, 07:27 AM
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

In article .com,
"Rudy Canoza" wrote:

uncurious Ron wrote:

In article ,
"Scented Nectar" wrote:

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

bullshit.

All the rest are bullshit, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

I'm curious Rudy.

No, you're not, Ron.

What information appears to the person who holds an
online quiz through a website?

I've already indicated the information that will be revealed.

You avoided the question

I didn't. I did already indicated how her responses
will be used.

And it isn't through a WEBSITE, you colossal idiot.
Old 29-01-2005, 07:32 AM
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

In article ,
"rick etter" wrote:

We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...

We'll ring a bell when we want you to respond, rick.

==================
Ah, yes, your tinker-bell syndrome. I don't think so, pansy-boy. Maybe it
works for your HIV infected fudge packers, but it doesn't cut it here.

Drop the charade rick. You'll be a much nicer person once you come out
of the closet.

And AGAIN, we see Ronnie attempting to insult someone
by suggesting the person is homo.

You really are a self-loathing homo, Ron. Get help.
Old 29-01-2005, 07:46 AM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
"off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too much
of her time.

It would.

It wouldn't. You spend a ton of time here. You'd just
have to let some other topics go. You don't need to
write all the off-topic posts you already do.

Google reveals Skunky has posted something like 20 times today in
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan and
talk.politics.animals, and NOT ONE of the posts was on the topic of
vegetarianism. She also has been posting intermittenly over some five
hours.

Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky? Your excuses
don't hold up.

I had 5 reasons why not.

Weak, weak dodge. Five pieces of bullshit I already
addressed.

It all comes down to fear.
Old 29-01-2005, 08:34 AM
Ron

Rudy Canoza wrote:

Ron wrote:

In article ,
"rick etter" wrote:

We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...

We'll ring a bell when we want you to respond, rick.

==================
Ah, yes, your tinker-bell syndrome. I don't think so, pansy-boy. Maybe
it
works for your HIV infected fudge packers, but it doesn't cut it here.

Drop the charade rick. You'll be a much nicer person once you come out
of the closet.

And AGAIN, we see Ronnie attempting to insult someone
by suggesting the person is homo.

Being *** or assuming one is *** isn't an insult. That you would feel
insulted is your issue. It's my disappointment that Rick would choose
such a difficult life of his hidden identity rather than being himself.

I like it when you refer to me as homo and such. The resulting email and
free advertising is greatly appreciated.

You really are a self-loathing homo, Ron. Get help.

Old 29-01-2005, 03:38 PM
Scented Nectar

You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because
you're
afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
test, I might want to see how I compare,
depending on my curiosity.

It's not fear.

It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

No. It's just a refusal to do something
I don't feel like doing. No fear although
I see that's what you're hoping. Maybe
you don't like the cold fact that I'm not
following your orders.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 29-01-2005, 03:45 PM
Scented Nectar

Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
"off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too much
of her time.

It would.

It wouldn't. You spend a ton of time here. You'd just
have to let some other topics go. You don't need to
write all the off-topic posts you already do.

Soon my schedule will be changing and
I'll actually have a bit less time at the
computer. But even on a day like today
where I have the whole day to do
whatever I want, I still have no desire
to take your test. Weird, eh?

It all comes down to fear.

Lack of desire. I simply don't want
to take your test. You are upset that
I'm not doing as you demand. That's
what I figure, because you're not
just letting this go.

Old 29-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

In article ,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

Ron wrote:

In article ,
"rick etter" wrote:

We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...

We'll ring a bell when we want you to respond, rick.

==================
Ah, yes, your tinker-bell syndrome. I don't think so, pansy-boy. Maybe
it
works for your HIV infected fudge packers, but it doesn't cut it here.

Drop the charade rick. You'll be a much nicer person once you come out
of the closet.

And AGAIN, we see Ronnie attempting to insult someone
by suggesting the person is homo.

Being *** or assuming one is *** isn't an insult.

You are using it as an insult. You cling to a bigoted
caricature of men who insult homos, and you
automatically assume that you can insult them by
suggesting they are themselves ***. It is powerful
evidence of your hatred of your own sexuality.

I like it when you refer to me as homo and such.

Sure you do.
Old 29-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

In article ,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

Old 29-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because
you're afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
test, I might want to see how I compare,
depending on my curiosity.

You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
You're just deeply afraid.

It's not fear.

It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

No.

Yes.

It's just a refusal to do something
I don't feel like doing.

Because you're afraid.

Old 29-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
"off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too much
of her time.

It would.

It wouldn't. You spend a ton of time here. You'd just
have to let some other topics go. You don't need to
write all the off-topic posts you already do.

Soon my schedule will be changing and
I'll actually have a bit less time at the
computer. But even on a day like today
where I have the whole day to do
whatever I want, I still have no desire
to take your test.

No, you're afraid to take it. You're afraid of what it
will reveal.

It all comes down to fear.

Lack of desire.

Fear. Deep, paralyzing fear.
Old 29-01-2005, 06:14 PM
Scented Nectar

If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
test, I might want to see how I compare,
depending on my curiosity.

You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
You're just deeply afraid.

No. But where did you get this test?
Who wrote it? Maybe your answers
will make me interested in taking the
test. Another thing that might make
me interested in it, is if approx. 100
other veg*ns took the test too. That
would be a high enough number that
some potential generalizations can
be seen, if they exist.

It's just a refusal to do something
I don't feel like doing.

Because you're afraid.

What's to be afraid of? If I was interested
in discussing right vs.left politics, I'd hang
out in those kind of newgroups.

Old 29-01-2005, 06:18 PM
Scented Nectar

Soon my schedule will be changing and
I'll actually have a bit less time at the
computer. But even on a day like today
where I have the whole day to do
whatever I want, I still have no desire
to take your test.

No, you're afraid to take it. You're afraid of what it
will reveal.

It wouldn't reveal anything I don't already know
about myself. Just in reading the test, I know
what my answers are. You sure do want to
know my thoughts on those subjects. How
come? Why me and not all veg*ns? If you
really were doing an actual poll, you wouldn't
hound one person about it.

Lack of desire.

Fear. Deep, paralyzing fear.

Booo!

Old 29-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
test, I might want to see how I compare,
depending on my curiosity.

You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
You're just deeply afraid.

No.

Yes. Deeply and irrationally afraid.

You're wasting time that could have been spent on the quiz.

But where did you get this test?
Who wrote it?

These questions are purely evasive. You could easily
find out for yourself if you were really interested,
but we all know you're not; the questions are pure
evasion, nothing more.

Maybe your answers
will make me interested in taking the
test.

No. We all know it, too. Your refusal to take the
quiz has nothing to do with my refusal to say anything
about the origin of the quiz. Your refusal to take the
quiz is based solely on your irrational fear.

Another thing that might make
me interested in it, is if approx. 100
other veg*ns took the test too.

Thanks for admitting that you're a mindless sheep.

It's just a refusal to do something
I don't feel like doing.

Because you're afraid.

What's to be afraid of?

Exactly! But nonetheless, you are. That's why your
fear is irrational.
Old 29-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
Soon my schedule will be changing and
I'll actually have a bit less time at the
computer. But even on a day like today
where I have the whole day to do
whatever I want, I still have no desire
to take your test.

No, you're afraid to take it. You're afraid of what it
will reveal.

It wouldn't reveal anything I don't already know
about myself.

It would publicly demonstrate that I was correct about
your political leanings, and would serve to confirm my
claim about the political leanings of all "vegans".

Just in reading the test, I know
what my answers are. You sure do want to
know my thoughts on those subjects. How
come? Why me and not all veg*ns?

The quiz is open to one and all.

If you
really were doing an actual poll, you wouldn't
hound one person about it.

Only one person is so frantically and irrationally
afraid to take it.

Lack of desire.

Fear. Deep, paralyzing fear.