Vegan (alt.food.vegan) This newsgroup exists to share ideas and issues of concern among vegans. We are always happy to share our recipes- perhaps especially with omnivores who are simply curious- or even better, accomodating a vegan guest for a meal!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 01:07 AM
Rudy Canoza
 
Posts: n/a
Default Liar Skunky's pathetic excuses

Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
"off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too much of
her time.

Google reveals Skunky has posted something like 20 times today in
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan and
talk.politics.animals, and NOT ONE of the posts was on the topic of
vegetarianism. She also has been posting intermittenly over some five
hours.

Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky? Your excuses
don't hold up.


  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 01:26 AM
Scented Nectar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
"off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too much

of
her time.


It would.

Google reveals Skunky has posted something like 20 times today in
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan and
talk.politics.animals, and NOT ONE of the posts was on the topic of
vegetarianism. She also has been posting intermittenly over some five
hours.

Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky? Your excuses
don't hold up.


I had 5 reasons why not.


--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.




  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 01:50 AM
Rudy Canoza
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Scented Nectar wrote:
Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
"off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too

much
of her time.


It would.


It wouldn't. You clearly have LOTS of time to spend her, and at all
hours of the day. Your time isn't worth much.


Google reveals Skunky has posted something like 20 times today in
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan and
talk.politics.animals, and NOT ONE of the posts was on the topic of
vegetarianism. She also has been posting intermittenly over some

five
hours.

Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky? Your

excuses
don't hold up.


I had 5 reasons why not.


I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be bullshit.
All the rest are bullshit, too.

The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
will come of your taking the quiz.

  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 01:59 AM
Scented Nectar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

bullshit.
All the rest are bullshit, too.


Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
will come of your taking the quiz.


It's not fear. We both know that no awful concequence
will come of it .


--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.


  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 02:03 AM
Rudy Canoza
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Scented Nectar wrote:
I had 5 reasons why not.


I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
bullshit. All the rest are bullshit, too.


Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.


I already demolished them when you first stated them.

You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because you're
afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.


The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
will come of your taking the quiz.


It's not fear.


It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.



  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 03:47 AM
Ron
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article .com,
"Rudy Canoza" wrote:

Scented Nectar wrote:
I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
bullshit. All the rest are bullshit, too.


Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.


I already demolished them when you first stated them.

You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because you're
afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.


I notice how you are attempting to manipulate Scented into acting the
way that you want. Unfortunately, she's smart enough to avoid such
manipulation.

The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
will come of your taking the quiz.


It's not fear.


It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 03:50 AM
Ron
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article ,
"Scented Nectar" wrote:

I had 5 reasons why not.


I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

bullshit.
All the rest are bullshit, too.


Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.


I'm curious Rudy. What information appears to the person who holds an
online quiz through a website?
  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 04:03 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"Ron" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Scented Nectar" wrote:

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

bullshit.
All the rest are bullshit, too.


Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.


I'm curious Rudy. What information appears to the person who holds an
online quiz through a website?

==================
We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...


  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 04:14 AM
Rudy Canoza
 
Posts: n/a
Default

witless Ron wrote:
In article .com,
"Rudy Canoza" wrote:

Scented Nectar wrote:
I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
bullshit. All the rest are bullshit, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.


I already demolished them when you first stated them.

You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because

you're
afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.


I notice how you are attempting to manipulate


I'm not manipulating anyone. You are wrong.


The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's

something
terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful

consequence
will come of your taking the quiz.

It's not fear.


It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.


  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 04:15 AM
Rudy Canoza
 
Posts: n/a
Default

uncurious Ron wrote:
In article ,
"Scented Nectar" wrote:

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

bullshit.
All the rest are bullshit, too.


Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.


I'm curious Rudy.


No, you're not, Ron.

What information appears to the person who holds an
online quiz through a website?

I've already indicated the information that will be revealed.



  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 04:50 AM
Ron
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article t,
"rick etter" wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Scented Nectar" wrote:

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
bullshit.
All the rest are bullshit, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.


I'm curious Rudy. What information appears to the person who holds an
online quiz through a website?

==================
We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...


We'll ring a bell when we want you to respond, rick.
  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 04:57 AM
Ron
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article .com,
"Rudy Canoza" wrote:

witless Ron wrote:
In article .com,
"Rudy Canoza" wrote:

Scented Nectar wrote:
I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
bullshit. All the rest are bullshit, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

I already demolished them when you first stated them.

You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because

you're
afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.


I notice how you are attempting to manipulate


I'm not manipulating anyone. You are wrong.


If you were intelligent, confident and not disguising your true
motivation then you wouldn't need to attempt to sway Scented to take an
online test to secure personal information through a webiste. (See how
manipulation works.)

The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's

something
terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful

consequence
will come of your taking the quiz.

It's not fear.

It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

  #13 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 04:59 AM
Ron
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article .com,
"Rudy Canoza" wrote:

uncurious Ron wrote:
In article ,
"Scented Nectar" wrote:

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
bullshit.
All the rest are bullshit, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.


I'm curious Rudy.


No, you're not, Ron.

What information appears to the person who holds an
online quiz through a website?

I've already indicated the information that will be revealed.


You avoided the question -- a tactic for manipulators. When a person
logs into a website that purports to have a quiz, what information is
revealed to the host of the website?
  #14 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 05:19 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"Ron" wrote in message
...
In article t,
"rick etter" wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Scented Nectar" wrote:

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
bullshit.
All the rest are bullshit, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

I'm curious Rudy. What information appears to the person who holds an
online quiz through a website?

==================
We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...


We'll ring a bell when we want you to respond, rick.

==================
Ah, yes, your tinker-bell syndrome. I don't think so, pansy-boy. Maybe it
works for your HIV infected fudge packers, but it doesn't cut it here.



  #15 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-01-2005, 05:24 AM
Ron
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article ,
"rick etter" wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
...
In article t,
"rick etter" wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Scented Nectar" wrote:

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
bullshit.
All the rest are bullshit, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

I'm curious Rudy. What information appears to the person who holds an
online quiz through a website?
==================
We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...


We'll ring a bell when we want you to respond, rick.

==================
Ah, yes, your tinker-bell syndrome. I don't think so, pansy-boy. Maybe it
works for your HIV infected fudge packers, but it doesn't cut it here.


Drop the charade rick. You'll be a much nicer person once you come out
of the closet.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Excuses, excuses....... Bigbazza[_17_] General Cooking 4 01-03-2009 02:07 AM
skunky smell in honey apple wine MizzGail Winemaking 2 05-03-2007 03:18 PM
Skunky Shitbag: STOP removing the attributions in your messages Rudy Canoza Vegan 89 05-02-2005 11:07 PM
Dreck Dog-beater Nash and Skunky Nutcase have major comprehensiondisorders Rudy Canoza Vegan 3 30-01-2005 08:57 PM
Why is Skunky so afraid? Rudy Canoza Vegan 31 27-01-2005 03:15 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017