Old 29-01-2005, 08:32 PM

"You'll be a much nicer person once yo=ADu come out
of the closet. "
..

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

He doesn't dare "come out" for fear of dragging Rudy/Bunghole ~jonnie~
out with him...........and ~jonnie~ (in spite of all his queerness)
ain't ready.

LOL!

Old 29-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Ron

In article t,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:
In article et,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

Scented Nectar wrote:

You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because
you're afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
test, I might want to see how I compare,
depending on my curiosity.

You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
You're just deeply afraid.

It's not fear.

It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

No.

Yes.

It's just a refusal to do something
I don't feel like doing.

Because you're afraid.

More manipulation.

No manipulation, kid.

Hmmm. Okay. Please define manipulation and provide an example of
manipulation.

Old 29-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Scented Nectar

I won't tell you
anything further about it however, because

of irrational fear.

You sure do want to know a lot about me.

that crosses the boundries of what personal
topics I'm willing to discuss with strangers
on the internet.

You could reveal myriad details of what you do without
compromising any meaningful privacy. You exhibit paranoia.

I'll reveal what I want, when I want. That's
not paranoia, just me being me.

I've always been very open about what I do. I'm an
independent consultant in computer systems, doing
programming and database work; little to no hardware
expertise at all. I work mostly in the area of
distribution (supply chain) and manufacturing, but I've
had clients in insurance, agriculture, health care and
hospitality. I have a bachelor's degree in economics,
and I studied in a prestigious economics doctoral
program before the econometrics caused me to wash out.
I've lived abroad for a year or more on two separate
occasions. I was brought up in a theologically liberal
Protestant Christian denomination, and I place a high
value on a lot of the influence it provided, although I
now consider myself a low-key atheist.

If you were trying to bore me to tears,
it worked, if you were giving me your
resume, sorry we're not hiring. If you
were trying to get me to tell you stuff
by you doing it first, you've failed.

Nothing in any of that, Skunky, is sufficient to allow
anyone to delve deeper into my personal affairs. There
is more personal identifying information about me
available on the internet than I wish were the case,
and some unscrupulous shitbags in usenet have had a lot
of fun with that, but so far only one has ever done
anything with it other than poke fun at me in usenet.
Anyway, the cat's out of the bag now as far as that

What cat's out of the bag? You've
lost me here.

goes. I imagine the next time we move (shortly), I'll
go to the known sources and ensure that the replacement
information is never posted.

What info are you talking about?

You COULD tell us things like your profession and
education, without revealing your employer or the
name(s) of school(s) attended, but you're too paranoid.

Nope, sorry Charlie, that's too personal.

Because I think it's important for you to learn to do
things for yourself. You clearly have had too much
done for you over the course of your life, to the point
where you're 42 years old and asking for help on the
most elementary tasks.

Actually, who cares. It's just your stupid
test that no one wants to take anyways.

No, I claim they are ALL extreme left. I said I would
correctly predict their answers to about 80% of the
questions. With such a small quiz, it's easy to be off
by 10 to 20 percentage points, but it would average 80%
or so; that was my experience previously. With a
lengthier test, it would be much closer to 80% with
each individual respondent, not just the average.

You know what would really throw you off?
An extreme right wing vegan. I used to
know a fairly right wing vegetarian, would
that do?

The reason I can claim with such certainty that I can
predict the answers is BECAUSE "vegans" are all
leftwing idiots, and I know what the leftwing answers are.

You have just revealed what you want out
of this test. You are hoping for left wing
views to appear, so that you can insult
them like in the above paragraph.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 29-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Rudy Canoza

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

engagement and wrote:

It's not fear.

It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

No.

Yes.

It's just a refusal to do something
I don't feel like doing.

Because you're afraid.

More manipulation.

No manipulation, kid.

Hmmm. Okay. Please define manipulation and provide an example of
manipulation.

No. YOU define it. It's your false claim, so get busy.
Old 29-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

I won't tell you
anything further about it however, because

of irrational fear.

You sure do want to know a lot about me.

No, not really. Just whatever might help to explain
your weirdness.

that crosses the boundries of what personal
topics I'm willing to discuss with strangers
on the internet.

You could reveal myriad details of what you do without
compromising any meaningful privacy. You exhibit paranoia.

I'll reveal what I want, when I want.

There's that bizarre "you're not the boss of me!" stuff
again.

That's not paranoia, just me being me.

Paranoia.

[...]

No, just demonstrating to you that you're paranoid.

Nothing in any of that, Skunky, is sufficient to allow
anyone to delve deeper into my personal affairs. There
is more personal identifying information about me
available on the internet than I wish were the case,
and some unscrupulous shitbags in usenet have had a lot
of fun with that, but so far only one has ever done
anything with it other than poke fun at me in usenet.
Anyway, the cat's out of the bag now as far as that

What cat's out of the bag? You've
lost me here.

The personal info I wish was not out there IS out
there, and I can't do much about it unless the info
changes.

goes. I imagine the next time we move (shortly), I'll
go to the known sources and ensure that the replacement
information is never posted.

What info are you talking about?

You COULD tell us things like your profession and
education, without revealing your employer or the
name(s) of school(s) attended, but you're too paranoid.

Nope, sorry Charlie, that's too personal.

Why? Once again, why are you afraid for people to know
that sort of thing? You're anonymous here.

Because I think it's important for you to learn to do
things for yourself. You clearly have had too much
done for you over the course of your life, to the point
where you're 42 years old and asking for help on the
most elementary tasks.

Actually, who cares. It's just your stupid
test that no one wants to take anyways.

Fear.

No, I claim they are ALL extreme left. I said I would
correctly predict their answers to about 80% of the
questions. With such a small quiz, it's easy to be off
by 10 to 20 percentage points, but it would average 80%
or so; that was my experience previously. With a
lengthier test, it would be much closer to 80% with
each individual respondent, not just the average.

You know what would really throw you off?
An extreme right wing vegan.

There are none. ZERO. There are rightwing
vegetarians, but no "vegans". "vegans" - the short
name for "ethical vegetarians" - are ALL extremist lefties.

I used to
know a fairly right wing vegetarian, would
that do?

No. "vegan", NOT simply vegetarian. The difference is
"animal rights". NO conservative believes in "animal
rights".

The reason I can claim with such certainty that I can
predict the answers is BECAUSE "vegans" are all
leftwing idiots, and I know what the leftwing answers are.

You have just revealed what you want out
of this test.

I have ALWAYS indicated what I expected the test to
reveal, you ****ing idiot! That's what I said in the
beginning.

You are just so ****ING stupid and unable to read.

Old 29-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Rudy Canoza

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

In article et,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

I live in a culture where we also have turned previously negative
comments and use them regularly, A friend calls me homo or fag and I
call her dyke.

You exhibit self-loathing, not curiosity.

And you continue to find reasons to communicate with a known homosexual.

So?

Your behaviour on a daily basis, provides continuing evidence of your
desire to be in contact with at least this particular homosexual.

So?

You prefer my e-company to other masculine and/or heterosexual
endeavors.

False dilemma.

Despite your claims of feeling insulted

No. I never said I felt insulted.

Old 29-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Scented Nectar

You sure do want to know a lot about me.

No, not really. Just whatever might help to explain
your weirdness.

Such flattery will get you more weirdness.

I'll reveal what I want, when I want.

There's that bizarre "you're not the boss of me!" stuff
again.

Yeah, funny that. I guess you find it bizarre
when someone decides things for themselves.

If you were trying to bore me to tears,
it worked, if you were giving me your
resume, sorry we're not hiring. If you
were trying to get me to tell you stuff
by you doing it first, you've failed.

No, just demonstrating to you that you're paranoid.

Hoping to goad me into the test by saying
I'm afraid, is what you've demonstrated.

What cat's out of the bag? You've
lost me here.

The personal info I wish was not out there IS out
there, and I can't do much about it unless the info
changes.

I don't have the slightest clue what you're
talking about.

You COULD tell us things like your profession and
education, without revealing your employer or the
name(s) of school(s) attended, but you're too paranoid.

Nope, sorry Charlie, that's too personal.

Why? Once again, why are you afraid for people to know
that sort of thing? You're anonymous here.

Doesn't matter. I'll reveal or not reveal whatever
I want about myself.

Actually, who cares. It's just your stupid
test that no one wants to take anyways.

Fear.

Goading

You are just so ****ING stupid and unable to read.

You are just one insult after the other. What's
wrong with you that you do this?

Old 29-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

You sure do want to know a lot about me.

No, not really. Just whatever might help to explain
your weirdness.

Such flattery will get you more weirdness.

We're awash in your weirdness.

I'll reveal what I want, when I want.

There's that bizarre "you're not the boss of me!" stuff
again.

Yeah, funny that. I guess you find it bizarre
when someone decides things for themselves.

No, I find it odd and somewhat amusing that people like
you harbor such an irrational fear that others are
trying to control you. It's actually just the
opposite: I don't WANT to control you, because then
I'm responsible for you, and I don't want that
responsibility. It would be like caring for a
mongoloid idiot: all work and no reward.

What I would like to see is for you to be in control of
your own destiny, understand that you are, and realize
that along with that control comes responsibility for
your outcomes. I would like for you to take control of
your life and STOP saying over and over "I can't."

If you were trying to bore me to tears,
it worked, if you were giving me your
resume, sorry we're not hiring. If you
were trying to get me to tell you stuff
by you doing it first, you've failed.

No, just demonstrating to you that you're paranoid.

Hoping to goad me into the test by saying
I'm afraid, is what you've demonstrated.

No. I realized long back that you wouldn't take the
test, due to your irrational fear.

What cat's out of the bag? You've
lost me here.

The personal info I wish was not out there IS out
there, and I can't do much about it unless the info
changes.

I don't have the slightest clue what you're
talking about.

Because you can't read for comprehension.

You COULD tell us things like your profession and
education, without revealing your employer or the
name(s) of school(s) attended, but you're too paranoid.

Nope, sorry Charlie, that's too personal.

Why? Once again, why are you afraid for people to know
that sort of thing? You're anonymous here.

Doesn't matter. I'll reveal or not reveal whatever
I want about myself.

There's that irrational "you're not the boss of me!"
thing again. No one suggested that anyone but you
would make the choice of what to reveal.

The fact is, your choosing not to reveal things that
might make the origins of your positions clearer is
based on irrational fear. Irrational fear is a major
element in your life.

Actually, who cares. It's just your stupid
test that no one wants to take anyways.

Fear.

Goading

Nope. You are irrationally afraid, rising to the level
of paranoia.

You are just so ****ING stupid and unable to read.

Old 29-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

Now you're irrationally afraid of recreational boat owners.

Did you not read the post by a boater letting
us know we were off topic there and to not
crosspost? Why did you put rec.boats in
in the first place?

Why are you afraid of recreational boat owners?