Old 12-08-2008, 03:30 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

On Aug 11, 9:31 pm, Derek wrote:
While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Monday, August 11,
2008, rolled initiative and posted the following:

On Aug 11, 6:19 pm, Derek wrote:
While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Monday, August 11,
2008, Dominic T. rolled initiative and posted the following:

On Aug 11, 8:46 pm, wrote:
Care to elaborate or just troll?

Nah, I'm just a troll 'round here. The most elaborate troll ever, I
reel 'em in with years of topical posts and then bust out the real
inner troll. They never see it comin', just like the Spanish
Inquisition!

- Dominic

You know, Dominic. It's those topical posts that really add the
flourish to your trolling.

--
Derek

There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your dreams,
except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but
in the ocean of reality.

Nice discussion meltdown today. Full moon? Close.

You know, I'd be insulted if that hadn't been typed by someone who
thinks that we breath vaporized water.

--
Derek

The devil finds work for idle glands.

Vaporized water is probably some of his more sane ideas, you should
read up on some of his top material like (my personal fav) "Vocalists
& Astrology" or where he takes his UV/bacteria musings to
alt.home.repair and gets schooled by actual water professionals and
still rebuffs it all, or how the bugger manages to respond to each and
every response to his posts... every one! Sometimes twice for one
reply! That is dedication and attention to detail only befitting the
most clinically unstable and insane.

OK really I'm not posting anymore here, I really am trying to let this
die away but I'm like moth to flame. Someone get the rack or the
cushions or worse, the comfy chair!

- Truly my last post in Tap Water VS Bottled Water VS insanity
Old 12-08-2008, 03:48 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 11, 8:46 pm, wrote:
[...]

I've got a couple of soft pillows behind me. They might work, but I'm
going to be using them in a few minutes.

--
Derek

Don't panic.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:23 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 11, 6:30*pm, Derek wrote:
While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Monday, August 11,
2008, rolled initiative and posted the following:

On Aug 11, 5:47*pm, Derek wrote:
Yes. We should all go back to wooden cards with stone wheels pulled by
oxen. Once we get rid of the cars, the methane emissions from the oxen
won't appreciably add to our pollution footprints.

Throw away technology and go back to oxen eh?

Trollisms snipped.

Derek

You snipped your own trollisms? Wow.

--
Derek

No yours Sherlock.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:27 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 11, 6:31*pm, Derek wrote:
You know, I'd be insulted if that hadn't been typed by someone who
thinks that we breath vaporized water.

You haven't the brains to be insulted. Ever hear of evaporation? Lets
have your brilliant explanation for the origin of air.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:36 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 11, 7:30*pm, "Dominic T." wrote:

Vaporized water is probably some of his more sane ideas, you should
read up on some of his top material like (my personal fav) "Vocalists
& Astrology"

Insane ideas? Try very sane provable facts of which you can't even
debate.

or where he takes his UV/bacteria musings to
alt.home.repair and gets schooled by actual water professionals and

No such thread exists for discussing tap water .. I've already covered
that.

still rebuffs it all, or how the bugger manages to respond to each and
every response to his posts... every one! Sometimes twice for one
reply! That is dedication and attention to detail only befitting the
most clinically unstable and insane.

Show me where I'm wrong Einstein.

OK really I'm not posting anymore here, I really am trying to let this
die away but I'm like moth to flame. Someone get the rack or the
cushions or worse, the comfy chair!

Oh so no counter arguments, just Trollisms and scram huh? Ok Troll.

- Truly my last post in *Tap Water VS Bottled Water VS insanity

Two out of three. The insanity part leaves when you leave.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:20 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

wrote:

B.S. propaganda. Electricity produces zero emmissions and nothing else
harmful to our environment. Should we ban electricity altogether??
Yike!

I take it you have never lived next to a big coal-fired generator plant?
--scott

Old 12-08-2008, 10:52 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 12, 5:19*am, Derek wrote:

No such thread exists for discussing tap water .. I've already covered
that.

According to Google's archive, it does. Was someone else posting from
your account?

Can you tell me the exact name and I'll research it. TIA.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:59 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 12, 5:24*am, Derek wrote:

Evaporation produces H20 in the air. It's still water. It doesn't
produce nitrogen or free-standing oxygen, which make up the majority
of our air.

So what does it produce? Dirt? What does steam produce? Dirt?
Funny how you never answer this.

Evaporation occurs continuously everywhere. That "air" gets mixed in
with the rest and that's what we breathe. There's no other scenario.

Rewording your original premise makes you repetitive, not right.

Nor does it make me wrong. I've reworded for you to understand
better.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:02 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 12, 7:20*am, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

I take it you have never lived next to a big coal-fired generator plant?
--scott

Do I need to? Ever hear of Youtube or tv? Fact is coal is awful, but
times that by at least 1000 and this is how bad all the accumulated
auto exhaust is. Furthermore, who lives near coal plants? 1%. Who
lives in and around cities? 90%. Weak argument. Sorry to see you
lose that one bigtime.

Old 13-08-2008, 01:19 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Tuesday, August 12,

On Aug 12, 5:19*am, Derek wrote:

No such thread exists for discussing tap water .. I've already covered
that.

According to Google's archive, it does. Was someone else posting from
your account?

Can you tell me the exact name and I'll research it. TIA.

I give you "UV for killing bacteria in water" from alt.home.repair.

TinyURL link at:
http://tinyurl.com/69n9nw

And while it is true that your original question was about bottled
water, the discussion quickly moved to tap water. And you, yourself,
later commented in the thread about the harmful stuff present in your
tap water.

--
Derek

Never be afraid to share your dreams with the world.
Because there's nothing the world loves more than
the taste of really sweet dreams.
Old 13-08-2008, 01:33 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 12, 5:24*am, Derek wrote:

Evaporation produces H20 in the air. It's still water. It doesn't
produce nitrogen or free-standing oxygen, which make up the majority
of our air.

So what does it produce? Dirt? What does steam produce? Dirt?
Funny how you never answer this.

Water vapor from evaporation later condenses in the high atmosphere
and comes back down as precipitation. It never stops being water.

Evaporation occurs continuously everywhere. That "air" gets mixed in
with the rest and that's what we breathe. There's no other scenario.

Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Argon make up over 99% of the air we breathe. It
is incorrect to suggest that "air" gets mixed into water vapor.

To say "There's no other scenario" isn't scientific, it's dogma.

Rewording your original premise makes you repetitive, not right.

Nor does it make me wrong. I've reworded for you to understand
better.

I understand that you're still making statements that are overly
simplified and scientifically incorrect.

There is, in fact, an argument to be made in your favor. But you're
not making it.

--
Derek

"There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity." -- Johann Wolfgang
von Goethe