Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek[_1_] Derek[_1_] is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Friday, August 15,
2008, rolled initiative and posted the following:

>> I gave a simple condition for getting me to do the test. It shouldn't
>> take more than a small paragraph if you're actually right.
>> Derek
>> Even a hawk is an eagle among crows.

> Still stalling hawk? Is this a confession that I'm right?

You know exactly what it'll take to get me to do the experiment. Any
delay in my inflating a balloon is dependent upon your refusal or
inability to answer the question.

The longer you refuse to answer the question, the more it appears that
you don't have a clue what it is.

--
Derek

Money is the root of all wealth.