Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek[_1_] Derek[_1_] is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Sunday, August 17,
2008, rolled initiative and posted the following:

> On Aug 16, 1:52*pm, Derek > wrote:
>
>> More boring offtopic trollism snipped.

> Don't you ever get tired of yourself?

Sometimes. But helping obnoxious people demonstrate their ignorance
and hubris never gets old.

Discussion of mmol of dissolve gases per mol of sea water, or mg of
them per liter of sea water, isn't "offtopic trollism" just because
you miss the reference.

After all, on more than one occasion, we in this group have discussed
the effect of repeated boiling of water, the resulting deoxygenation
of that water, and its effect on flavor. Same concepts, different
issue.

>> Derek
>>
>> Lost interest? It's so bad I've lost apathy!

> Lost your quotes? It was fun while it lasted. Yeah I've lost interest
> in regurgitating trollisms back and forth. I just pass by on occasion
> to see if someone is up to the challenge.

When you've reduced yourself to commenting on randomly inserted quotes
in a .sig, accusations of "trollisms" provide indication of
projection.

When you're ready to support your own positions, come on back. I'll
likely still be reading R.F.D.T.

--
Derek

In case of fire, yell "FIRE!"