Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek[_1_] Derek[_1_] is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Saturday, August
16, 2008, rolled initiative and posted the
following:

> On Aug 15, 5:38*pm, Derek > wrote:
>
>> You know exactly what it'll take to get me to do the experiment. Any
>> delay in my inflating a balloon is dependent upon your refusal or
>> inability to answer the question.
>>
>> The longer you refuse to answer the question, the more it appears that
>> you don't have a clue what it is.
>>
>> --
>> Derek
>>
>> Money is the root of all wealth.

> Still stauling. Desperation taking over I see. You give up before even
> starting?
> "Idleness is the root of all ignorance."

Just answer the question and prove to me that you know what you're
talking about and I'm wrong. It's not my job to do experiments to
prove your ideas are right. To continue to insist that USENET works
that way borders on delusional.

For Avagadro's sake, just answer the question. Then you and I can
discuss mmol/mol and mg/L at STP. It'll be a gas!

--
Derek

"Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument
as one goes on." -- Samuel Butler