Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default This Ng and What I don't get! RANT!

You sure did, you dirty *******!

>I've been around since early 92 (and still posting the same stuff, I
>noted while Googling). I don't think anyone on this group is fluent in
>Elbonian, but there are plenty who are flatulent.

Keep away from potatoes. They'll blow ya up like the Goodyear blimp.

Peace,
Carol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

~patches~ wrote:
<snip>

> Hey, at the moment posting pics is the least of my worries. I think
> right now I'm going to go into lurk mode. I need to step back and see
> if this is really how I want to spend my time at the moment.

While you're at it, talk to your shrink and get your meds adjusted.
And talk to your therapist about your lack of self esteem.

<rolling eyeballs>
-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan Abel wrote:

> Boy, talking about a bad day!
>
> I hope this doesn't happen to you often.

Oh please. She's made at least three posts about how "evil" this group
is for not "accepting" her whining ass. She needs to just ****ing go
already and STFU!
-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 01:29:54 -0500, Goomba38 >
wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> I'm the *queen* of meltdowns and tantrums. But things always get
>> better (especially with better meds). And they always get better for
>> Patches. It's just a bad day.

>LOL, would ya share some with Patches then please?

If I thought I could do something to lessen Patches' pain, I would.

I've been where she is ... overwhelmed, hurt, angry. It feels
terrible, and I don't wish it on anyone. My intention is to try to be
patient and to welcome her back when she's feeling better.

We all have bad days. Some worse than others.

Peace and compassion,
Carol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson wrote:
> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> >
> > Google for "tinfoil hat".

> That used to be an effective approach,
> back in the 1960s-early 1980s.
>
> Google "cellphone towers".
>
> A "shadow shield" on the top of
> your head is no longer effective.
> Don't trust anyone who says it is.

Certain culture wear flowered clothing, especially head coverings, to
shield themselves from the evil spirits looking down from above. They
feel that the flowered fabric makes them blend into their surroundings.
This has resulted in US immigrant men from said cultures purchasing
flowered panties and mistakenly wearing them as hats.

-L.
(true story)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jude wrote:
> ~patches~ wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Um. While I do appreciate the fact that you are defending me and my
> question.......I kinda resent being called a newbie!! I've ****ed off
> my fair share of people around here (right, -L?).

You have never ****ed me off. I just think you're an idiot for calling
yourself vegetarian when you eat fish.

In fact the only person who has ever managed to **** me off is the
"benign" Patches.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

>>Ok, today the hot topic is raw sugar but
tomorrow it will be something else. <<

Thing is, the "chemical" used is water. Always has been.
I didn't read that whole thread, but all I saw was the mention that
there was no health reason for changing white sugar to raw. Where I
live I have to go to a specialty store selling foods from undeveloped
countries to get raw or brown sugar and I do, because some recipes need
the flavor. It is very pricey, too.
I think at time the insider chitchat does seem exclusive, but I think
most people don't agree with Sheldon, but rather tolerate him.
The Italian food police would take exception to your pizza and call you
to task for calling it pizza, but here whatever you do is OK.
AAMOF, there are many things expressed here or demanded here that would
stymie people from other countries. No point in getting mad over it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"~patches~" > wrote in message

> Dams, she is right. I'm a newbie as far as posting here and have never
> really fit in and never will. Sorry, you guys really don't want new
> posters here. There is a lot of driving new people away. Some posters
> here love doing just that and others do it in a more subtle way but they
> still do it. When I first started posting here I thought a love of food
> and cooking would be enough, I was wrong

That's weird! I always thought you were one of the regulars Patches. But I
don't think I've been here as long as you. I've never really noticed this
clique though, although I realized that some people had actually met each
other. There are some people that do make it hard on some of the new
people, but I don't think it's usually intentional. This is certainly a
much nicer group than some I've tried and will never go to again.

Jen

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> ~patches~ wrote:
>> Dams, she is right. I'm a newbie as far as posting here and have never
>> really fit in and never will. Sorry, you guys really don't want new
>> posters here. There is a lot of driving new people away. Some posters
>> here love doing just that and others do it in a more subtle way but they
>> still do it. When I first started posting here I thought a love of food
>> and cooking would be enough, I was wrong

> If you weren't such an asshole and such an attention whore, you
> wouldn't have any problem.
>
> Sheesh. Could she get any more pathetic?

That's just plain nasty! And there's no need for it.

Jen

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jen wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > ~patches~ wrote:
> >> Dams, she is right. I'm a newbie as far as posting here and have never
> >> really fit in and never will. Sorry, you guys really don't want new
> >> posters here. There is a lot of driving new people away. Some posters
> >> here love doing just that and others do it in a more subtle way but they
> >> still do it. When I first started posting here I thought a love of food
> >> and cooking would be enough, I was wrong

> > If you weren't such an asshole and such an attention whore, you
> > wouldn't have any problem.
> >
> > Sheesh. Could she get any more pathetic?

> That's just plain nasty! And there's no need for it.
>
> Jen

Too bad Mrs. Whiner. Don't like me? You have a killfile...use it.
-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"-L." > writes:

>You have never ****ed me off. I just think you're an idiot for calling
>yourself vegetarian when you eat fish.

Yeah, that's friendly. People on rfc routinely call each other idiots
and no one can understand why patches feels uncomfortable here? *laugh*
Anyhow, the terms for vegetarian, pesco vegetarian, and other types of
diets seems to be somewhat fluid. On a Buddhism group I visited, pesco
vegetarianism was considered vegetarian. On Wikipedia, it's considered
semi-vegetarian. There's constant arguments about whether eating
eggs/dairy or not is acceptable. The issue is clearly not cut and
dried, except in your head, I guess, so it's difficult for me to see why
anyone who disagrees with you would be an "idiot".
Another day in Usenet, I guess.

Stacia

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"-L." > writes:
>Jen wrote:

>> > If you weren't such an asshole and such an attention whore, you
>> > wouldn't have any problem.
>> >
>> > Sheesh. Could she get any more pathetic?

Having read your posts on other ngs, I thought I'd look you up on
Google because your little outburst here sounded familiar. Interesting
that you have levelled very similar complaints about wanting attention
at others on other groups. Not just occasionally, or in the past, but a
few minutes ago. And I see that you have told people to get out of
other newsgroups, that they will never be part of the group, etc. Seems
you find lots of people on lots of groups to chastise and to call names,
too.
It's all on Google groups. Anyone who wants to can see it in the last
two pages of your posts, found by email address, sorted by date.
So I just find it interesting that you get so upset at patches, who
dislikes people acting cliquish and driving people away from newsgroups.
You got so upset you blamed it on her. But then I find that you
actually HAVE told people to leave newsgroups...
Kind of clears up what you're really upset about, doesn't it?

>> That's just plain nasty! And there's no need for it.

>Too bad Mrs. Whiner. Don't like me? You have a killfile...use it.

I think I just had an ironygasm.

Stacia

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress > wrote in
:

> I've been around since '97, and I still can't speak Elbonian.

I've been around quite a while now and I can't either.

There
> are few who are truly fluent.

Yep, and most of them don't seem to post much anymore. I miss seeing
Elbonian posts!

--
Rhonda Anderson
Cranebrook, NSW, Australia
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan Abel > wrote in news:dabel-591037.21263529032006@nnrp-
virt.nntp.sonic.net:

> In article >,
> (Glitter Ninja) wrote:

>> No offense, but who are you?

> That's just Mark. He's a *real* old timer, but he seldom posts anymore.

But when he does I usually get a giggle out of it <g>.

--
Rhonda Anderson
Cranebrook, NSW, Australia
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> Can't be much different than mayo on a bologna sandwich. Bologna is
> just a squashed hot dog.

???
Ever see bologna before they slice it? It is a huge hot dog, not a quashed one.
:-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"Jude" > wrote:

> Besides, who's gonna teach us about home-canning and make me drool for
> lovely fresh peaches in the winter, etc?

rec.food.preserving. Plenty of knowledgeable folks there, civil, and
mostly ON-topic. "Be there or be square!" :-)
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 3-27-2006 It Can Can!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Condiments

Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Yeff wrote:
>
> > if I ever see another person put mayonnaise on a hotdog or pizza I shall
> > murder them.

> Best hot dog condiment: HP "Fruity" sauce

Don't know what that is. Might like it if I tried it.
I like ketchup, a smidge of sweet relish, and lots of
raw onion.

> Best pizza condiment: Sriracha

I don't use condiments on pizza. I get what I like
in the toppings. Never considered sprinkling anything
additional on a pizza.

> Best french-fry condiment: Homemade mayo

That would be good, but I like half and half Heinz
ketchup and Thai sweet chilli sauce.

> (Your opinions may vary.)

Actually, my opinions stay pretty much the same from
day to day. ;-)

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:42:56 -0500, ~patches~
> > wrote:
>
> >Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> >> Huh??
> >>
> >> Peace,
> >> Carol, semi-regular

> >Dams, she is right. I'm a newbie as far as posting here and have never
> >really fit in and never will. Sorry, you guys really don't want new
> >posters here. There is a lot of driving new people away. Some posters
> >here love doing just that and others do it in a more subtle way but they
> >still do it. When I first started posting here I thought a love of food
> >and cooking would be enough, I was wrong

> You're nowhere near being a newbie, and I think you've been happily
> accepted by a lot of people. Wherever we go, whatever we do, there
> will be people who disagree with us, get combative with us, or just
> plain don't like us. It's that way here, too. Embrace your friends
> and let the others go.
>
> There are plenty of people who have me killfiled, and a few who
> downright dislike me. Too bad for them, huh?
>
> You do have friends here.
>
> Peace,
> Carol

Amen. Survival on any ng means ignoring the negative posters,
disregarding their opinions, and post words of encouragement to those
who find themselves flamed by the jerks, expecially newbies. I enjoy
your posts and liked the pictures you used to post. I've been on here
less than two years and have been "jumped on" for no reason except
someone's self-righteous opinions of my cooking style. I've learned
much from so many and will continue here because there are so many
helpful people. ....Sharon
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> > I never tell people how they *have* to prepare food. That said, if I ever
> > see another person put mayonnaise on a hotdog or pizza I shall murder them.

> Or salt on watermelon....... <G>

boy, I'm in trouble....I love salt on melon...any kind of melon....
....Sharon

> That's just nasty IMHO~
>
> I love mayo on hot dogs! Along with ketchup and mustard, and relish.
> Ranch dressing works for both. ;-D
> --
> Peace, Om.
>
> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack Nicholson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Best hot dog condiment: HP "Fruity" sauce

Mustard and relish for me

> Best pizza condiment: Sriracha

Condiments for pizza??????

> Best french-fry condiment: Homemade mayo

Vinegar and lots of salt.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>

>>Best hot dog condiment: HP "Fruity" sauce

> Mustard and relish for me

dill relish and spicy mustard.

>>Best pizza condiment: Sriracha

> Condiments for pizza??????

hot pepper flakes

>>Best french-fry condiment: Homemade mayo

> Vinegar and lots of salt.

*malt* vinegar and mayonnaise.

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30 Mar 2006 17:25:36 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu 30 Mar 2006 07:56:58a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it biig?

>>> Or salt on watermelon....... <G>

>> boy, I'm in trouble....I love salt on melon...any kind of melon....
>> ....Sharon

>Me, too, Sharon. In fact, I also put pepper on some melons like cantaloupe.

I was just getting ready to say the same thing.

--
Susan N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

> >See? Now I'm a part of your RFC clique! I know the inside joke!! This
> >is the best day of my life!!

> I've been around since '97, and I still can't speak Elbonian. There
> are few who are truly fluent.
>
> Peace,
> Carol

Is Miche. Training she for thrkpt races. Upsetting Squeakies she is
plan for. Hah! Squeakies beefing up to poke Miche in home stretch.
Traditional virgin sacrifice jeapordized. Short on virgins. I cry for
sad. Trollop substitute sacrifice not same.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:34:54 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>There are times where I cannot be bothered to argue with people so if
>they jump on me about a particular post, I just ignore them and move on.
>;-)

Hell, I am still here after having the best jump on me... One of my
first ever posts was back in the mid 90's and I posted in response to
Susan Hattie, and she jumped all over me. Anne Bourget rose to my
defense.....

Guess what..I am still here....

Christine

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:21:30 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>Mark is the Head of the Cabal (TINC).
>--
>-Barb
><http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 3-27-2006 It Can Can!
>
>"If it's not worth doing to excess, it's not worth doing at all."

No he isn't.

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
~patches~ > wrote:
>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:43:48 +0000 (UTC), (Glitter
>> Ninja) wrote:
>>

>>>And the regulars on rfc are like a family (some would
>>>call it cliquish) and there's not a lot of room for newer
>>>people.

>> Huh??
>>
>> Peace,
>> Carol, semi-regular

>Dams, she is right. I'm a newbie as far as posting here and have never
>really fit in and never will. Sorry, you guys really don't want new
>posters here. There is a lot of driving new people away. Some posters
>here love doing just that and others do it in a more subtle way but they
>still do it. When I first started posting here I thought a love of food
>and cooking would be enough, I was wrong

OK, what the heck, I'll play . . .

I lose my newsgroup access as of the end of today, so any responses
will go off into the ozone as far as I'm concerned :-)

Anyone who posts to a newsgroup should understand that they are posting
to a public forum. It isn't a private conversation. You post what you
want, when you want, and you read what you want, when you want. You
don't get to choose who responds to you, what they respond, or the way
the conversation goes. Basically, it's a free-for-all, somewhat similar
to standing on a street corner in a busy downtown area and making
statements or posing questions.

If your feelings are easily hurt, or if you consider any dissenting
opinions as attacks, this (and any other newsgroup) is not the place
for you. One needs a thick skin at times, especially if one is posting
an unpopular opinion or making an unsubstantiated claim. HOWEVER: if
someone disagrees with you or challenges you, so what?!?!? Either you're
wrong, and you learn something, or you're right and you can back up
your claims and convert someone else to your side.

My very first post to this group some ten years or so ago was a request
for a lime sherbet recipe. I had lost my recipe which used lime jello
and limeade. Some food snob replied that it sounded like an awful recipe
anyway and suggested that I find a better recipe. Now I suppose I could
have stomped off in a huff and declared that the regulars were mean to
newbies, but what would that have accomplished? And why should I care
what he thought anyway?

As a final note, in formal debate the person who makes a claim is the
one who is required to provide the proof of that claim. It's never the
responsibility of someone challenging the claim to prove that it isn't
true. That's just the way it is, and it makes sense. Think back to science
fair days. When someone challenges a statement it isn't (necessarily)
an attack, it's just standard procedure.

OK, I'm done. Consider this an attack if you want. It isn't.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article 9>,
Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu 30 Mar 2006 07:56:58a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it biig?

> >> Or salt on watermelon....... <G>

> > boy, I'm in trouble....I love salt on melon...any kind of melon....
> > ....Sharon

> Me, too, Sharon. In fact, I also put pepper on some melons like cantaloupe.

I use Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning. It's mostly salt, but has red
pepper and other spices also. It's also good on mangos and corn on the
cob. Actually, it's good on everything.

--
Dan Abel

Petaluma, California, USA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 30 Mar 2006 07:56:58a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it biig?

>> > I never tell people how they *have* to prepare food. That said, if I
>> > ever see another person put mayonnaise on a hotdog or pizza I shall
>> > murder them.

>> Or salt on watermelon....... <G>

> boy, I'm in trouble....I love salt on melon...any kind of melon....
> ....Sharon

Me, too, Sharon. In fact, I also put pepper on some melons like cantaloupe.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chris Marksberry wrote:
> "Yeff" > wrote in message

> > > Judging by your post, you are not exactly immune to this lack of
> > > tolerance.

> > I never tell people how they *have* to prepare food. That said, if I ever
> > see another person put mayonnaise on a hotdog or pizza I shall murder
> > them.
> >
> > --
> >
> > -Jeff B.
> > zoomie at fastmail dot fm

> Not a jury anywhere would convict you <g>

Jury nullification. I never get a chance to actually serve on criminal
juries because I have to (truthfully) tell them that I believe police
officers are more likely to lie under oath than is the average person.

> Chris in Pearland, TX

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Kate Connally > wrote:

> > Best pizza condiment: Sriracha

> I don't use condiments on pizza. I get what I like
> in the toppings. Never considered sprinkling anything
> additional on a pizza.

We share our pizza. I like it hot and spicy, my wife doesn't. So I put
hot pepper flakes on mine on the plate, along with some parmesan cheese.
My wife doesn't use either.

--
Dan Abel

Petaluma, California, USA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 30 Mar 2006 08:22:56a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sarah
bennett?

> Dave Smith wrote:
>> Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>>

>>>Best hot dog condiment: HP "Fruity" sauce

>> Mustard and relish for me

> dill relish and spicy mustard.

I use a mixture of brown mustard, chopped onion, and sweet pickle relish.

>>>Best pizza condiment: Sriracha

>> Condiments for pizza??????
>>

> hot pepper flakes

Yep, hot pepper flakes, and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.

>>>Best french-fry condiment: Homemade mayo

>> Vinegar and lots of salt.
>>

> *malt* vinegar and mayonnaise.

Malt vinegar, catsup, or ranch or 1000 island dressing, but not all at the
same time.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Donna Pattee" > wrote

> I lose my newsgroup access as of the end of today, so any responses
> will go off into the ozone as far as I'm concerned :-)

Oh, no! Will you be back?

> newbies, but what would that have accomplished? And why should I care
> what he thought anyway?

But you remember it was a he, right?

(smile) Good luck, hope you aren't leaving for good.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 30 Mar 2006 08:50:37a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it The Cook?

> On 30 Mar 2006 17:25:36 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
> <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu 30 Mar 2006 07:56:58a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it biig?

>>> boy, I'm in trouble....I love salt on melon...any kind of melon....
>>> ....Sharon

>>Me, too, Sharon. In fact, I also put pepper on some melons like
>>cantaloupe.

> I was just getting ready to say the same thing.

Are we cousins? :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Rusty" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> notbob wrote:
> > On 2006-03-30, Bob Terwilliger > wrote:
> >
> > > Best hot dog condiment: HP "Fruity" sauce

> > Hewlett-Packard makes a "Fruity" sauce?
> >

> If it does, it's OEM'ed in China.
> Must have been a Carly thing.

Oh geeze...PLEASE warn us before you do
that - I damn near sprayed Diet Coke all over the
keyboard and monitor!

(Yes, there ARE still a few things that are pretty
much guaranteed to get that sort of reaction from us
HP types...)

Bob M.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dan Abel" > wrote in message
> Now, I happen to like chemicals. I use them all the time at home. One
> of my favorites is dihydrogen monoxide (referred to as DHMO for short).
> I just took a strawberry break a few minutes ago. I doused my
> strawberries in DHMO, and although I drained it off, there was still
> some on the berries. With callous disregard for my health, I just left
> it on. DHMO is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths every year
> due to inhalation. It is the primary component of acid rain. I don't
> care. I have a healthy respect for its dangers, but I still use it
> every day.

Some people just like to live dangerously, I guess. Hell,
I've even been known to willfully snort huge lungfuls of a
chemical gas mixture including, among other things, nearly
a full percent of pure argon.

And besides being a DHMO junkie myself, I've also often
used pure monosodium monochloride in my cooking, and
significant amounts of isoleucine and phenylalanine.

Clearly, I need to be locked away for promoting the use of
such unhealthy and unnatural substances...

Bob M.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> Usenet is not a class.
> We are not being "graded" on our papers here. ;-)
>
> None of us are obligated to back up what we say here.
> If you disagree, do your OWN googling to prove us wrong......
>
> We are not being paid to do your research for you.

That's all very true - but when someone starts out by making
a claim, and then someone else not only questions that claim
but also provides solid evidence and reasoning for doing so,
for the first person to then try to hide behind a "hey, I'm not
here to spoonfeed you!" is a bit disingenuous, don't you think?

In other words, if you're going to assert something, you can't
really complain very much if someone politely asks to hear the
reasons behind that assertion - especially when they bring
contrary evidence to the table.

Bob M.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> You have never ****ed me off. I just think you're an idiot for calling
> yourself vegetarian when you eat fish.

"Fishaterian" really sounds clumsy, though, don't
you think?

Bob M.
(Omnivore)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 06:03:41 GMT, Yeff > wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:01:23 -0600, modom wrote:
>
>> If you and yours meet violent ends, we'll know who to look for.

>All's I need is an address and a time that's convenient to both parties. I
>mean, I wouldn't want to show up to murder you while you have dinner guest.
>That would be awkward.

True. Murder is one thing, but crashing a dinner party is just plain
gauche.
--
modom
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 30 Mar 2006 09:25:05a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dan Abel?

> In article 9>,
> Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu 30 Mar 2006 07:56:58a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it biig?

>> > boy, I'm in trouble....I love salt on melon...any kind of
>> > melon.... ....Sharon

>> Me, too, Sharon. In fact, I also put pepper on some melons like
>> cantaloupe.

> I use Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning. It's mostly salt, but has red
> pepper and other spices also. It's also good on mangos and corn on the
> cob. Actually, it's good on everything.

I'll have to look for that. Supermarket?

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

Tabasco rant - Kalmia General Cooking 24 22-09-2011 12:57 PM
Supermarket Rant Terry Pulliam Burd General Cooking 28 21-12-2006 03:50 AM
OT ice rant The Bubbo General Cooking 91 29-01-2006 01:05 PM
<RANT> Losing someone Andy General Cooking 68 06-01-2006 04:50 PM
A Rant donovan10 Wine 33 22-04-2004 11:48 PM