Wayne Boatwright

On Mon 03 Oct 2005 11:38:02a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me,
> because in my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

Pandora, as much as I like you, enjoy your posts and recipes, and admire
your talent, I think it's about time you got over this and gave it a rest.
I have also had my own trials and tribulations with Sheldon and his
supporters, and they're clearly not going away. I found it's just best to
ignore the whole thing and get on with living and posting. I hope you
choose to do the same.

Cheers!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg

Popie-In-The-Bowl
Gregory Morrow

Pandora wrote:

> Well! I don't think Skeletron

Ummm..."Skeletron"...???

is an expert. I read things wrote by him that
> are completely wrong, but I didn't said anything, nor I offended him for
> this. Very often Internet *is not* a good source. And I don't think
> Skeletron could teach me italian cooking. Perahps he could teach me how to
> light a barbecue or how to eat an hot dog.

He *sure* could teach you to "eat a hot dog" - but I'm sure he'd insist
that you bathe first :---p

> I'm sorry that I've killed him, because I could demonstrate everybody he
> understands very few things of good cooking. Recipes need to be tried not
> only read, like he does!

Some of us are such good cooks we don't need no steenkin' recipes )

--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

Pandora wrote:

> Another idiot. PLONK

Keep on a - plonkin' dearie, pretty soon you'll have no one left to
read...

--
Best
Greg

Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Mon 03 Oct 2005 11:38:02a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
>> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
>> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me,
>> because in my killfile there is a lot of space.
>> Pandora
>> (very angry).

> Pandora, as much as I like you, enjoy your posts and recipes, and admire
> your talent, I think it's about time you got over this and gave it a rest.
> I have also had my own trials and tribulations with Sheldon and his
> supporters, and they're clearly not going away. I found it's just best to
> ignore the whole thing and get on with living and posting. I hope you
> choose to do the same.
>
> Cheers!

Surely. I'm not afraid of anybody. Bed man and bed women are welcome!
Cheers and thank you
Pandora
> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
> _____________________________
>
> http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg
>
> Popie-In-The-Bowl

Sheldon

Pandora wrote:
> "Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> > On Mon 03 Oct 2005 11:38:02a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
> >
> >> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> >> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> >> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> >> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me,
> >> because in my killfile there is a lot of space.
> >> Pandora
> >> (very angry).

> > Pandora, as much as I like you, enjoy your posts and recipes, and admire
> > your talent, I think it's about time you got over this and gave it a re=

st.
> > I have also had my own trials and tribulations with Sheldon and his
> > supporters, and they're clearly not going away. I found it's just best=

> > ignore the whole thing and get on with living and posting. I hope you
> > choose to do the same.
> >
> > Cheers!

> I'm not afraid of anybody. Bed man and bed women are welcome!

Whaddaya know... the greaseball is bi-sexual and soliciting... still
25=A2, eh?

Sheldon

Bob (this one)

Sheldon wrote:

> buncha NO-LIFE/WILL NEVER HAVE A LIFE
> LOSERS... *All* of YOOSE!
>
> Far, FAR better newbies than any of yoose have tried and FAILED.
>
> YOU LOSE!
>
> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .
>
> Sheldon

This from a guy who claims to be giving his real name and doesn't. Who
claims deep knowledge but is merely a recycled Navy cook who happily
plagiarizes others' work in a desperate effort to seem knowledgeable. A
demented bigot whose Jewish background should give him a lot of
historical information about what the kind of hatred he carries can do,
but he never learns.

So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
His malice. His utter lack of positive character.

A terribly sad show...

Pastorio
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com>,
"Gregory Morrow" > wrote:

> Pandora wrote:
>
> > Well! I don't think Skeletron

> Ummm..."Skeletron"...???
>

> is an expert. I read things wrote by him that
> > are completely wrong, but I didn't said anything, nor I offended him for
> > this. Very often Internet *is not* a good source. And I don't think
> > Skeletron could teach me italian cooking. Perahps he could teach me how to
> > light a barbecue or how to eat an hot dog.

> He *sure* could teach you to "eat a hot dog" - but I'm sure he'd insist
> that you bathe first :---p
>

> > I'm sorry that I've killed him, because I could demonstrate everybody he
> > understands very few things of good cooking. Recipes need to be tried not
> > only read, like he does!

> Some of us are such good cooks we don't need no steenkin' recipes )

<lol> Yeah, I most often make up food as I go along...
Ths soup simmering on the stove right now is a perfect example. ;-)

It's basically a garlic chicken egg drop soup with tofu, but it ended up
more elaborate than I'd planned.

It smells wonderful but the flavors need to mellow a bit more so I'm
going to let it slow cook (simmer) for at least an hour, then taste it
again before adding the eggs and thickener (arrowroot powder).

Cheers!
--
Om.

Pandora

"Bob (this one)" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Sheldon wrote:
>
> > buncha NO-LIFE/WILL NEVER HAVE A LIFE
>> LOSERS... *All* of YOOSE!
>>
>> Far, FAR better newbies than any of yoose have tried and FAILED.
>>
>> YOU LOSE!
>>
>> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .
>>
>> Sheldon

> This from a guy who claims to be giving his real name and doesn't. Who
> claims deep knowledge but is merely a recycled Navy cook who happily
> plagiarizes others' work in a desperate effort to seem knowledgeable. A
> demented bigot whose Jewish background should give him a lot of historical
> information about what the kind of hatred he carries can do, but he never
> learns.
>
> So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
> ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
> loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
> time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
> His malice. His utter lack of positive character.
>
> A terribly sad show...
>
> Pastorio

Doesn't matter Bob! I'm so happy because I know that his liver is
exploding!!!!

--
cheers
Pandora

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Nancy Young wrote:
>
> > I quite simply cannot take it anymore. I didn't look at the
> > picture until last night, horrible, gross. I was wondering, where's
> > the blood? Now you are trying to tell me the guy LIVED??????
> >
> > Please, someone, clue me in.
> >
> > nancy
> >

> The guy lived just fine, apparently? I first saw that years ago, with
> the story behind it on www.rotten.com. A truly disgusting, eye popping
> website full of stuff like this. <shiver>

ugh.
I have a strong stomach, but even _I_ avoid Rotten.com...... :-(
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> > "DUMBdora" > wrote:
> > > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" sez:

> > > This is a little difficult , but I could try
> > > STRONZAdora

> > Only at first... :-)
> > After awhile it becomes second nature. Easy.
> > It is it's own reward.
> >
> > Getting angry feels bad.
> > Getting funny feels good.

> Getting laid feels better.

No arguments there. ;-)

> > Took me about 10 years.

> And you still haven't gotten laid... sure seems like you're angling for
> some of that stinky dago's ****, you already got your beak so far up
> her butt it's pecking at her tonsils ... because obviously your
> so-called training is a complete and utter failure (actually I know
> you're bullshitting... yeah, you got training, I got yer training
> swinging) because here yoose ALL are going on, and on, and on, and on,
> and on, day after day, after day, after day, after day and getting
> ab-so-lute-ly nowhere... buncha NO-LIFE/WILL NEVER HAVE A LIFE
> LOSERS... *All* of YOOSE!

<lol> No, I'm not bisexual, only in your fantasies. ;-)
If I know you, you'd want to _watch_! Most guys do.......

Personally, I prefer my BOB (Battery Operated Boyfreind).
They don't make you sleep in the wet spot.

<smirk>

> Far, FAR better newbies than any of yoose have tried and FAILED.
>
> YOU LOSE!
>
> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .
>
> Sheldon

<smooch>

--
Om.

Gregory Morrow

Sheldon wrote:

> Pandora wrote:

he

> > > Pandora, as much as I like you, enjoy your posts and recipes, and adm=

ire
> > > your talent, I think it's about time you got over this and gave it a =

rest.
> > > I have also had my own trials and tribulations with Sheldon and his
> > > supporters, and they're clearly not going away. I found it's just be=

st to
> > > ignore the whole thing and get on with living and posting. I hope you
> > > choose to do the same.
> > >
> > > Cheers!

> > I'm not afraid of anybody. Bed man and bed women are welcome!

> Whaddaya know... the greaseball is bi-sexual and soliciting... still
> 25=A2, eh?

She's got crabs the size of bowling balls and VD chancres the size of
Mt. Vesuvius ;--p

--=20
Best
Greg

Dan Abel

In article >,
"Bob (this one)" > wrote:

> So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
> ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
> loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
> time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
> His malice. His utter lack of positive character.

You know, Bob, I'm getting a sense that maybe you don't like Sheldon.

:-)

Try reading the Bag o' salad thread, to see a whole different side of
him.
Bob Terwilliger

OmManiPadmeOmelet participated:

>> ZEN killfiling? ROTFL!
>> Pandora
>>>

> She's right. ;-)
>
> The nice thing about good killfiles is that if you DO choose to killfile
> an author, but you still see some offensive posts due to others
> answering them, you can do a subject or thread killfile and get rid of
> that too without killfiling people that you normally prefer to read.

I thought Zen was about indifference AND awareness, not indifference through
ignorance. (Otherwise, why not disable all your senses and be PERFECTLY
Zen?) Killfiling is a deliberate disabling of some part of your awareness.
I understand the rationale associated with killfiling some individuals, and
I don't disapprove of the practice, but I take issue with calling it Zen.

Bob

Sheldon

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
>
> > Pandora wrote:

"=2E

s he

dmire

a rest.

best to

you

> > > I'm not afraid of anybody. Bed man and bed women are welcome!

> > Whaddaya know... the greaseball is bi-sexual and soliciting... still
> > 25=A2, eh?

> She's got crabs the size of bowling balls and VD cankers the size of
> Mt. Vesuvius ;--p

And a chute like the Holland Tunnel! hehe

Sheldon

Ken Davey

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
>
>> Pandora wrote:

>>> I'm not afraid of anybody. Bed man and bed women are welcome!

>> Whaddaya know... the greaseball is bi-sexual and soliciting... still
>> 25¢, eh?

> She's got crabs the size of bowling balls and VD chancres the size of
> Mt. Vesuvius ;--p

You are getting better Greg.
Keep trying.
Soon your writing will be 'as good' as your hero Sheldon's is.

Ken.

Gregory Morrow

Ken Davey wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:
> > Sheldon wrote:

> >> Whaddaya know... the greaseball is bi-sexual and soliciting... still
> >> 25=A2, eh?

> > She's got crabs the size of bowling balls and VD chancres the size of
> > Mt. Vesuvius ;--p

> You are getting better Greg.
> Keep trying.
> Soon your writing will be 'as good' as your hero Sheldon's is.

Hey, I'm just havin' a bit 'o fun. And you?

--=20
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article .com>,
> "Gregory Morrow" > wrote:
>
> > Pandora wrote:
> >
> > > Well! I don't think Skeletron

> > Ummm..."Skeletron"...???
> >

> > is an expert. I read things wrote by him that
> > > are completely wrong, but I didn't said anything, nor I offended him for
> > > this. Very often Internet *is not* a good source. And I don't think
> > > Skeletron could teach me italian cooking. Perahps he could teach me how to
> > > light a barbecue or how to eat an hot dog.

> > He *sure* could teach you to "eat a hot dog" - but I'm sure he'd insist
> > that you bathe first :---p
> >

> > > I'm sorry that I've killed him, because I could demonstrate everybody he
> > > understands very few things of good cooking. Recipes need to be tried not
> > > only read, like he does!

> > Some of us are such good cooks we don't need no steenkin' recipes )

> <lol> Yeah, I most often make up food as I go along...
> Ths soup simmering on the stove right now is a perfect example. ;-)
>
> It's basically a garlic chicken egg drop soup with tofu, but it ended up
> more elaborate than I'd planned.
>
> It smells wonderful but the flavors need to mellow a bit more so I'm
> going to let it slow cook (simmer) for at least an hour, then taste it
> again before adding the eggs and thickener (arrowroot powder).

Sounds good. It's a cool fall evening here, sounds like mac 'n cheese
weather. I love these autumn temps and cloudy skies, I grew heartily
sick of hot weather this past summer...

Now all I need is a sweet cuddly furry little pussy to keep me company
;--p

--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

Bob (this one) wrote:

> Sheldon wrote:
>
> > buncha NO-LIFE/WILL NEVER HAVE A LIFE
> > LOSERS... *All* of YOOSE!
> >
> > Far, FAR better newbies than any of yoose have tried and FAILED.
> >
> > YOU LOSE!
> >
> > Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .
> >
> > Sheldon

> This from a guy who claims to be giving his real name and doesn't. Who
> claims deep knowledge but is merely a recycled Navy cook who happily
> plagiarizes others' work in a desperate effort to seem knowledgeable. A
> demented bigot whose Jewish background should give him a lot of
> historical information about what the kind of hatred he carries can do,
> but he never learns.
>
> So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
> ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
> loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
> time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
> His malice. His utter lack of positive character.
>
> A terribly sad show...

Ya jealous there Bob - o - rino...???

--
Best
Greg

Ken Davey

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> Ken Davey wrote:
>
>> Gregory Morrow wrote:

>>> She's got crabs the size of bowling balls and VD chancres the size
>>> of Mt. Vesuvius ;--p

>> You are getting better Greg.
>> Keep trying.
>> Soon your writing will be 'as good' as your hero Sheldon's is.

> Hey, I'm just havin' a bit 'o fun. And you?

Yup - without resorting to locker room language.

Ken.

Wayne Boatwright

On Sat 08 Oct 2005 02:34:14p, Dan Abel wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> In article >,
> "Bob (this one)" > wrote:
>

>> So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
>> ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
>> loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
>> time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
>> His malice. His utter lack of positive character.

> You know, Bob, I'm getting a sense that maybe you don't like Sheldon.
>
>:-)
>
> Try reading the Bag o' salad thread, to see a whole different side of
> him.

Mebbe so, but one side does not necessarily balance or legitimize the
other. Unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable, nonetheless.

Would you say that a doctor that saves lives in the hospital but commits
murder out on the street strikes a balance?

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg

Popie-In-The-Bowl
S'mee

One time on Usenet, Wayne Boatwright > said:
> On Sat 08 Oct 2005 02:34:14p, Dan Abel wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
> > In article >,
> > "Bob (this one)" > wrote:
> >

> >> So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
> >> ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
> >> loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
> >> time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
> >> His malice. His utter lack of positive character.

> > You know, Bob, I'm getting a sense that maybe you don't like Sheldon.
> >
> >:-)
> >
> > Try reading the Bag o' salad thread, to see a whole different side of
> > him.

> Mebbe so, but one side does not necessarily balance or legitimize the
> other. Unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable, nonetheless.
>
> Would you say that a doctor that saves lives in the hospital but commits
> murder out on the street strikes a balance?

I'd duck if I were you, Wayne -- I suspect someone's about to lob
the "it's just Usenet" gambit your way...

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollup, novice cook ~
Sheldon

Duh'Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> Dan Abel wrote:
> >
> > Try reading the Bag o' salad thread, to see a whole different side of
> > him.

> Mebbe so, but one side does not necessarily balance or legitimize the
> other.

That's simply because a psychotic ignorant ******* such as yourself
sees the glass half empty. <G>

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Sheldon

Wayne Boatwright

On Sat 08 Oct 2005 07:18:11p, S'mee wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> One time on Usenet, Wayne Boatwright > said:
>> On Sat 08 Oct 2005 02:34:14p, Dan Abel wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> > You know, Bob, I'm getting a sense that maybe you don't like Sheldon.
>> >
>> >:-)
>> >
>> > Try reading the Bag o' salad thread, to see a whole different side of
>> > him.

>> Mebbe so, but one side does not necessarily balance or legitimize the
>> other. Unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable, nonetheless.
>>
>> Would you say that a doctor that saves lives in the hospital but
>> commits murder out on the street strikes a balance?

> I'd duck if I were you, Wayne -- I suspect someone's about to lob
> the "it's just Usenet" gambit your way...

I'm sure you're right, but I won't be responding to it. :-)

In all fairness, Sheldon has made the very rare postivie response or remark
to me on occasion, but so might a murderer on death row. There is almost
always a tiny slice of nice in the worst of people. That gives me neither
cause nor desire to embrace them.

There is absolutely nothing that anyone could do or say to sway my opinion.

There is no justification...period.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg

Popie-In-The-Bowl
Dan Abel

In article >,
Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> On Sat 08 Oct 2005 02:34:14p, Dan Abel wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
> > In article >,
> > "Bob (this one)" > wrote:
> >

> >> So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
> >> ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
> >> loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
> >> time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
> >> His malice. His utter lack of positive character.

> > You know, Bob, I'm getting a sense that maybe you don't like Sheldon.
> >
> >:-)
> >
> > Try reading the Bag o' salad thread, to see a whole different side of
> > him.

> Mebbe so, but one side does not necessarily balance or legitimize the
> other. Unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable, nonetheless.

I agree completely. Bob used the phrase "every time" twice, and "utter
lack of positive character" once. I was just refuting that.

> Would you say that a doctor that saves lives in the hospital but commits
> murder out on the street strikes a balance?

Sheldon is neither saving lives nor committing murder. He is mean and
nasty sometimes (and I've gotten my share), but not always. That's why
I haven't killfiled him...yet.

:-(

Wayne Boatwright

On Sat 08 Oct 2005 08:35:27p, Dan Abel wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> In article >,
> Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>
>> On Sat 08 Oct 2005 02:34:14p, Dan Abel wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> > You know, Bob, I'm getting a sense that maybe you don't like Sheldon.
>> >
>> >:-)
>> >
>> > Try reading the Bag o' salad thread, to see a whole different side of
>> > him.

>> Mebbe so, but one side does not necessarily balance or legitimize the
>> other. Unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable, nonetheless.

> I agree completely. Bob used the phrase "every time" twice, and "utter
> lack of positive character" once. I was just refuting that.
>

>> Would you say that a doctor that saves lives in the hospital but
>> commits murder out on the street strikes a balance?

> Sheldon is neither saving lives nor committing murder. He is mean and
> nasty sometimes (and I've gotten my share), but not always. That's why
> I haven't killfiled him...yet.
>
>:-(

I understand your reasoning/position, but I don't share it. That's okay.
When I find something is unacceptable, I don't want to see it or hear. If
I'm "forced" to, then I feel compelled to combat it. I have better things
to do with my time.

Cheers!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg

Popie-In-The-Bowl
Bob Terwilliger

Wayne wrote about Sheldon:

> one side does not necessarily balance or legitimize the other.
> Unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable, nonetheless.
>
> Would you say that a doctor that saves lives in the hospital but commits
> murder out on the street strikes a balance?

I *would* say that a doctor strikes a kind of cosmic balance in that case,
though it would be even more balanced if the doctor murdered those same
patients after they were released from the hospital.

But let me give you a more ludicrous example of "striking a balance."
Imagine someone who goes on a killing spree, then for each person he's
killed, he rapes women until they get pregnant: For every life taken,
there's a life created.

I think the whole "striking a balance" concept is feeble and fallacious when
it comes to defending Sheldon's behavior.

Bob

Wayne Boatwright

On Sat 08 Oct 2005 09:33:12p, Bob Terwilliger wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Wayne wrote about Sheldon:
>
>> one side does not necessarily balance or legitimize the other.
>> Unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable, nonetheless.
>>
>> Would you say that a doctor that saves lives in the hospital but
>> commits murder out on the street strikes a balance?

> I *would* say that a doctor strikes a kind of cosmic balance in that
> case, though it would be even more balanced if the doctor murdered those
> same patients after they were released from the hospital.
>
> But let me give you a more ludicrous example of "striking a balance."
> Imagine someone who goes on a killing spree, then for each person he's
> killed, he rapes women until they get pregnant: For every life taken,
> there's a life created.
>
> I think the whole "striking a balance" concept is feeble and fallacious
> when it comes to defending Sheldon's behavior.
>
> Bob

Precisely. There is no "balance".

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg

Popie-In-The-Bowl
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com>,
"Gregory Morrow" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > In article .com>,
> > "Gregory Morrow" > wrote:

> > > Some of us are such good cooks we don't need no steenkin' recipes )

> > <lol> Yeah, I most often make up food as I go along...
> > Ths soup simmering on the stove right now is a perfect example. ;-)
> >
> > It's basically a garlic chicken egg drop soup with tofu, but it ended up
> > more elaborate than I'd planned.
> >
> > It smells wonderful but the flavors need to mellow a bit more so I'm
> > going to let it slow cook (simmer) for at least an hour, then taste it
> > again before adding the eggs and thickener (arrowroot powder).

> Sounds good. It's a cool fall evening here, sounds like mac 'n cheese
> weather. I love these autumn temps and cloudy skies, I grew heartily
> sick of hot weather this past summer...
>
> Now all I need is a sweet cuddly furry little pussy to keep me company
> ;--p

Check your local animal shelter...... :-)
Lots of furry little pussies need rescuing!

Cheers!
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Ken Davey" > wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:
> > Ken Davey wrote:

> >> You are getting better Greg.
> >> Keep trying.
> >> Soon your writing will be 'as good' as your hero Sheldon's is.

> > Hey, I'm just havin' a bit 'o fun. And you?

> Yup - without resorting to locker room language.
>
> Ken.

<cough>
Thanks. ;-)
I nearly choked on my snack over that one...

Cheers!
--
Om.

~patches~

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article >,
> sf > wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:41:28 +0200, Pandora wrote:
>>

>>> I respect every sigle person (it's my life style) and I would like that
>>> persons respect me.

>>Pandora, get yourself a decent newsreader and experience the zen of
>>killfiling. http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php
>>

> I use MT newswatcher.
> The filters are a dream...... :-)
>
> I rarely killfile authors, I generally just killfile subjects or
> keywords.

That was my policy until a little while ago when I actually decided to
do this. The reason being I read this and a couple of other ngs for
enjoyment. I used to think that ignoring was enough Trolls & obnoxious
posters or nasty posters are no longer worth my time.

> I only killfiled one author over on the graphics art list.
> His idea of "art" deeply offends me. :-P

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
~patches~ > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > sf > wrote:

> >>Pandora, get yourself a decent newsreader and experience the zen of
> >>killfiling. http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php
> >>

> > I use MT newswatcher.
> > The filters are a dream...... :-)
> >
> > I rarely killfile authors, I generally just killfile subjects or
> > keywords.

> That was my policy until a little while ago when I actually decided to
> do this. The reason being I read this and a couple of other ngs for
> enjoyment. I used to think that ignoring was enough Trolls & obnoxious
> posters or nasty posters are no longer worth my time.

The problem is that the deliberate trolls often morph to evade killfiles.
Fortunately, MT sets up a new file in a matter of 2 seconds.

That helps!

Cheers!
--
Om.

Sheldon

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> The problem is that the deliberate trolls often morph to evade killfiles.
> Fortunately, MT sets up a new file in a matter of 2 seconds.

Yoose still agonizing over killfiling me... it's been over a week
already... get a ****ing life why doncha. Yoose sure you ain't a
guinea...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=guinea

Sheldon

sf

On 10 Oct 2005 14:59:45 -0700, Sheldon wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> >
> > The problem is that the deliberate trolls often morph to evade killfiles.
> > Fortunately, MT sets up a new file in a matter of 2 seconds.

> Yoose still agonizing over killfiling me... it's been over a week
> already... get a ****ing life why doncha. Yoose sure you ain't a
> guinea...
>
> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=guinea
>
> Sheldon

Sheldon, you seldom act so self-centered. Jeeze Louise. Yer killin'
yer public image.

Somebody needs a hug & a kiss

http://tinypic.com/ehjjvn.jpg

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> >
> > The problem is that the deliberate trolls often morph to evade killfiles.
> > Fortunately, MT sets up a new file in a matter of 2 seconds.

> Yoose still agonizing over killfiling me... it's been over a week
> already... get a ****ing life why doncha. Yoose sure you ain't a
> guinea...
>
> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=guinea
>
> Sheldon

I have no intention of killfiling you dear. :-)
We were discussing trolls in general!

<smooch>
--
Om.

serene

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article >,
> sf > wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:41:28 +0200, Pandora wrote:
>>

>>> I respect every sigle person (it's my life style) and I would like that
>>> persons respect me.

>>Pandora, get yourself a decent newsreader and experience the zen of
>>killfiling. http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php
>>

> I use MT newswatcher.
> The filters are a dream...... :-)

The filters on Mozilla are pretty good. Easier to use than on Agent, I
think.

> I rarely killfile authors, I generally just killfile subjects or
> keywords.

I only killfile authors. Thread drift is my friend.

serene
serene

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> I don't killfile everyone in the thread.
> I can set it up to "kill this subject" which eliminates that thread from
> my browser.

When I get tired of a thread, I mark it read but don't kill it, so that
tomorrow I can see what's new in that thread. On the other hand, if
it's some stupid crossposted glurge or something, I just kill it.

serene
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
serene > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > sf > wrote:

> >>Pandora, get yourself a decent newsreader and experience the zen of
> >>killfiling. http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php
> >>

> > I use MT newswatcher.
> > The filters are a dream...... :-)

> The filters on Mozilla are pretty good. Easier to use than on Agent, I
> think.
>

> > I rarely killfile authors, I generally just killfile subjects or
> > keywords.

> I only killfile authors. Thread drift is my friend.
>
> serene

<snicker> I know what you mean... :-)
The trick is investigating an ongoing thread at just the right point
when you thought it was going to be boring. I've learnt that if a thread
seems to be going on forever, the subject has probably changed for the
better and the folks, as usual, don't change the subject line! <lol>
--
Om.

sf

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:52:46 -0700, serene wrote:

> The filters on Mozilla are pretty good. Easier to use than on Agent, I
> think.

Right click... filter > author or subject. How hard is that?

The GOLD Prayer WTF[_2_] General Cooking 1 27-02-2010 12:01 AM
my prayer sf General Cooking 3 14-03-2006 08:40 PM
OT Prayer Request Ranee Mueller General Cooking 45 21-07-2005 06:57 PM
beer prayer Jeff Beer 6 01-03-2005 03:39 AM
A Thanksgiving Prayer for Children Darryl L. Pierce General Cooking 2 27-11-2003 06:53 AM