Pandora

Default *A prayer!!!!!!*

I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
my killfile there is a lot of space.
Pandora
(very angry).

Dan Abel

In article >,
"Pandora" > wrote:

> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
> my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

I understand perfectly why people killfile Sheldon. He can be pretty
obnoxious. However, he also posts some good information. Even though
he has abused me considerably, I have not killfiled him. I've noticed
that several other posters here seem to support Sheldon, and I enjoy
reading their posts.

I would suggest not killfiling those who support Sheldon, just because
they support him. I would suggest killfiling those whose posts you
don't wish to read. Those who currently support Sheldon will get dumped
on by him at some point, and then we'll see whether they still support
him. Those with thick skins will probably continue to support him.
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Pandora" > wrote:

> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
> my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

Lordy girl!

Just ignore it! :-)

Note when I continued the thread, I erased all of the insulting part as
I did not wish to quote it all......

Don't be angry, just blow it off like everyone else does, or come up
with a humorous replay.

That usually works best and is an exercise in creative posting.

Cheers!!!
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
Dan Abel > wrote:

> In article >,
> "Pandora" > wrote:
>
> > I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> > offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> > I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> > addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because
> > in
> > my killfile there is a lot of space.
> > Pandora
> > (very angry).

> I understand perfectly why people killfile Sheldon. He can be pretty
> obnoxious. However, he also posts some good information. Even though
> he has abused me considerably, I have not killfiled him. I've noticed
> that several other posters here seem to support Sheldon, and I enjoy
> reading their posts.
>
> I would suggest not killfiling those who support Sheldon, just because
> they support him. I would suggest killfiling those whose posts you
> don't wish to read. Those who currently support Sheldon will get dumped
> on by him at some point, and then we'll see whether they still support
> him. Those with thick skins will probably continue to support him.

And those with a warped sense of humor. ;-)

Cheers!
--
Om.

Nancy Young

"Dan Abel" > wrote

> I would suggest not killfiling those who support Sheldon, just because
> they support him.

My opinion is that one would be a fool to killfile Dimitri.

nancy

~patches~

Pandora wrote:

> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
> my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

Pandora I'm really sorry something this negative happened to you on this
group. I love your posts! I don't understand the nastinest or
unhelpful comments or sniping some feel compelled to make but then I
just don't have the time or energy to expend on such nonsense.
Personally I simply refuse to let another poster get to me because it
gives them power and I will not do that. I either quietly killfile or
ignore. Sometimes I will give a very subtle hint but that's it. I
won't announce either because again it gives them power.

PS. sending you a hot cup of cocoa and vanilla cookie straws. The
cookie straws are bought not homemade. DH brought them home and they
are very, very good! They are about 8" long made of a very thin crispy
cookie then filled with French vanilla cream. They will really make you
feel good
AlleyGator

"Pandora" > wrote:

>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post . . .

I decided to get rid of all filters except in one group, and that's
only because some of them post massive amounts of garbage. I only
read what strikes my fancy and skip the rest - depends on whether I'm
in the mood for info or entertainment. <G>

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
Curly Sue

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 20:38:02 +0200, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and *******

You obviously are not a stranger to offensive words. So what's your
complaint?

Unfortunately killfiles don't protect you from viewing other persons'
posts containing quotes from the object of your aggravation.

There's nothing you can do about it, except if you see that person's
name in the list of references at the top of a post, close it quickly
and don't look!!!

Sue(tm)
Dimitri

"Pandora" > wrote in message
>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the offensive
>words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
> my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

Have we calmed down yet?

A nice glass of wine may help - A few slices of some nice cheese may help also.

I would suggest you take what you need and leave the rest - Sometimes snipping
is called for and sometimes it is not. There will always be people and posts you
don't like - If you want there are "moderated news groups" RFC is not. (Thanks
God)

Regards,

Dimitri

Default User

Dan Abel wrote:

> I understand perfectly why people killfile Sheldon. He can be pretty
> obnoxious. However, he also posts some good information.

You know, he really doesn't. A lot of his so-called information is
bullshit, misinformation, wrong-end-of-the-stick stuff. The rest is
cribbed from google searches anybody could do.

Brian

Nexis

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> "Dan Abel" > wrote
>
>> I would suggest not killfiling those who support Sheldon, just because
>> they support him.

> My opinion is that one would be a fool to killfile Dimitri.
>
> nancy

I concur. Think about it when you're calmer.

kimberly

Nexis

"Pandora" > wrote in message
>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because
> in my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

First, take a deep breath. Come on, now. In through the nose, out through
the mouth. There. Feel better? Good Lord, woman, are you telling me you're
letting someone get to you who is existing only in cyberspace as far as your
world is concerned?
I don't killfile anyone. Why? Because even the most obnoxious people often
have good information that can benefit me. I ignore what I don't like, take
in what I do. Try it. You'll feel much better.

Oh, and, by the by, Dimitri is great. He's helped me out in a pinch and has
always been a good source of information and advice.

kimberly

Sheldon

Dumbdora wrote:
> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
> my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

Ah, this calls for a Hallmark Moment...

I'm so happy to know how badly I've upset you. <G>

Ahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Sheldon

cathyxyz

Pandora wrote:
> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
> my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

Pandora,

Unfortunately, people cannot always *snip* everything.... so you are
bound to see some of the stuff you don't like. Take no notice of
"you-know-who". The rest of us really like your recipes and BTW,
Dimitri is very cool.

Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

Dan Goodman

Pandora wrote:

> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults
> he addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me,
> because in my killfile there is a lot of space. Pandora (very angry).

See if your newsreader will enable you to killfile messages which
contain a particular word or phrase.

If it doesn't, I recommend the freeware newsreader Xananews.

--
Dan Goodman
Journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/

Jen

"Pandora" > wrote in message
>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because
> in my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

Did I not get some messages here? I'm not sure what the problem is from.
But I can certainly understand you being upset if you were insulted, it's
easy to say *don't worry* or *just forget about it*, but it can still really
hurt. I had a similar problem in another newsgroup where there were some
really nasty, rude people. I was so shocked and hurt, I even cried and had
trouble sleeping. My husband of course said not to worry, they don't even
know you. But I had a terrible time with it. I don't even look in that
newsgroup anymore.

Just killfile that person, and try not to let it get to you. I think you'll
find that most people here have no reason to insult you, and we'd all like
to keep you here.

--
Jen

Pandora

"Dan Abel" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> In article >,
> "Pandora" > wrote:
>
>> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
>> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
>> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because
>> in
>> my killfile there is a lot of space.
>> Pandora
>> (very angry).

> I understand perfectly why people killfile Sheldon. He can be pretty
> obnoxious. However, he also posts some good information. Even though
> he has abused me considerably, I have not killfiled him. I've noticed
> that several other posters here seem to support Sheldon, and I enjoy
> reading their posts.
>
> I would suggest not killfiling those who support Sheldon, just because
> they support him. I would suggest killfiling those whose posts you
> don't wish to read. Those who currently support Sheldon will get dumped
> on by him at some point, and then we'll see whether they still support
> him. Those with thick skins will probably continue to support him.

Excuse me, but I don't understand this sort of behaviour.
He can say right things, but I don't share the way.
Why he changes my nick? Because he is a troll! And if he is a troll, why the
persons enjoy to speack with him?
I don't know. I shan't never be able to understand it.
Cheers
Pandora

Pandora

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> In article >,
> "Pandora" > wrote:
>
>> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
>> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
>> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because
>> in
>> my killfile there is a lot of space.
>> Pandora
>> (very angry).
>>

> Lordy girl!
>
> Just ignore it! :-)
>
> Note when I continued the thread, I erased all of the insulting part as
> I did not wish to quote it all......

This is the fact! Someone hadn't "CUT" his words.
Cheers
Pandora

Nancy Young

"Pandora" > wrote

> This is the fact! Someone hadn't "CUT" his words.

They don't have to if they don't want to.

nancy

Pandora

"~patches~" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora wrote:
>
>> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
>> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
>> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because
>> in my killfile there is a lot of space.
>> Pandora
>> (very angry).

> Pandora I'm really sorry something this negative happened to you on this
> group. I love your posts! I don't understand the nastinest or unhelpful
> comments or sniping some feel compelled to make but then I just don't have
> the time or energy to expend on such nonsense. Personally I simply refuse
> to let another poster get to me because it gives them power and I will not
> do that. I either quietly killfile or ignore. Sometimes I will give a
> very subtle hint but that's it. I won't announce either because again it
> gives them power.

I Am angry because I have killed him and I must read his posts with insults!
Only this!

> PS. sending you a hot cup of cocoa and vanilla cookie straws. The cookie
> straws are bought not homemade. DH brought them home and they are very,
> very good! They are about 8" long made of a very thin crispy cookie then
> filled with French vanilla cream. They will really make you feel good

Thank you! I appreciate cocoa and vanilla. I like them!
I try to ignore what happened.
Pandora

Pandora

"Dan Goodman" > ha scritto nel messaggio
t...
> Pandora wrote:
>
>> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
>> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults
>> he addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me,
>> because in my killfile there is a lot of space. Pandora (very angry).

> See if your newsreader will enable you to killfile messages which
> contain a particular word or phrase.
>
> If it doesn't, I recommend the freeware newsreader Xananews.

This is a good idea! Many thank you!
Pan

> --
> Dan Goodman
> Journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/
> Clutterers Anonymous unofficial community
> http://www.livejournal.com/community/clutterers_anon/
> Decluttering http://decluttering.blogspot.com
> Predictions and Politics http://dsgood.blogspot.com
> All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies.
> John Arbuthnot (1667-1735), Scottish writer, physician.

Pandora

"Jen" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>>offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
>> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
>> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because
>> in my killfile there is a lot of space.
>> Pandora
>> (very angry).
>>

> Did I not get some messages here? I'm not sure what the problem is from.
> But I can certainly understand you being upset if you were insulted, it's
> easy to say *don't worry* or *just forget about it*, but it can still
> really hurt. I had a similar problem in another newsgroup where there
> were some really nasty, rude people. I was so shocked and hurt, I even
> cried and had trouble sleeping. My husband of course said not to worry,
> they don't even know you. But I had a terrible time with it. I don't
> even look in that newsgroup anymore.

I understand you. Some things shouldn't happen!

> Just killfile that person, and try not to let it get to you. I think
> you'll find that most people here have no reason to insult you, and we'd
> all like to keep you here.

Thank you. I will try.
Pandora

> --
> Jen

TammyM

wrote:

>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
>I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
>addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
>my killfile there is a lot of space.
>Pandora
>(very angry).

I hope you will see this, you don't seem to be getting any of my
posts. I know it's hard, but you must ignore people who say such
ridiculous and crude things that, quite understandably, upset you so.
Your posts here are valued by so many of us. Remember, dear, don't
roll in the mud with pigs, you just get dirty and the pigs enjoy it
;-)

Be well, and continue to post,

TammyM
aem

Jen wrote:
> [snip] I'm not sure what the problem is from.
> But I can certainly understand you being upset if you were insulted, it's
> easy to say *don't worry* or *just forget about it*, but it can still really
> hurt.

She claims to have killfiled him already, so it shouldn't hurt much
longer -- unless you all keep stroking her.

> [snip] I think you'll find that most people here have no reason to insult you,
> and we'd all like to keep you here.

Speak for yourself, dear. Pandora's ratio of sense to ink is not very
high. -aem

Jen

"aem" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Jen wrote:
>> [snip] I'm not sure what the problem is from.
>> But I can certainly understand you being upset if you were insulted, it's
>> easy to say *don't worry* or *just forget about it*, but it can still
>> really
>> hurt.

> She claims to have killfiled him already, so it shouldn't hurt much
> longer -- unless you all keep stroking her.
>
>> [snip] I think you'll find that most people here have no reason to
>> insult you,
>> and we'd all like to keep you here.

> Speak for yourself, dear. Pandora's ratio of sense to ink is not very
> high. -aem

It's comments like that that are obviously upsetting her. There's just no
need to say things like that.

--
Jen

Pandora

"aem" > ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...
> Jen wrote:
>> [snip] I'm not sure what the problem is from.
>> But I can certainly understand you being upset if you were insulted, it's
>> easy to say *don't worry* or *just forget about it*, but it can still
>> really
>> hurt.

> She claims to have killfiled him already, so it shouldn't hurt much
> longer -- unless you all keep stroking her.
>
>> [snip] I think you'll find that most people here have no reason to
>> insult you,
>> and we'd all like to keep you here.

> Speak for yourself, dear. Pandora's ratio of sense to ink is not very
> high. -aem

Another idiot. PLONK

Kathy in NZ

wrote:

>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
>I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
>addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
>my killfile there is a lot of space.
>Pandora
>(very angry).

I once got to the stage where Sheldon upset me too. It wasn't so much
his occasional (well often) offensive posts, but his insistence that
you had to quote sources and his expectation you should be an expert
on whatever you stated. As someone else pointed out, most of his
expert statements are the result of Internet searches. I don't want to
justify every opinion I give. It is an opinion. It may be wrong, but
it's my experience. I am not an expert, except for many years of
interest in cookery and experimentation. So until recently, I
disappeared from this newsgroup too.

But some years ago Sheldon himself disappeared. I think he was very
sick, and I found myself worrying about him, and hoping he was okay.
After some time he reappeared as though nothing was wrong. I actually
found myself missing him.

Here's some advice, Pandora, I find hard to follow myself.

You're anonymous here. Some people will like you, others won't. Don't
take it personally.

Pandora

"Kathy in NZ" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 20:38:02 +0200, "Pandora" >
> wrote:
>
>>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>>offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
>>I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
>>addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because
>>in
>>my killfile there is a lot of space.
>>Pandora
>>(very angry).
>>

> I once got to the stage where Sheldon upset me too. It wasn't so much
> his occasional (well often) offensive posts, but his insistence that
> you had to quote sources and his expectation you should be an expert
> on whatever you stated. As someone else pointed out, most of his
> expert statements are the result of Internet searches. I don't want to
> justify every opinion I give. It is an opinion. It may be wrong, but
> it's my experience. I am not an expert, except for many years of
> interest in cookery and experimentation. So until recently, I
> disappeared from this newsgroup too.
>
> But some years ago Sheldon himself disappeared. I think he was very
> sick, and I found myself worrying about him, and hoping he was okay.
> After some time he reappeared as though nothing was wrong. I actually
> found myself missing him.
>
> Here's some advice, Pandora, I find hard to follow myself.
>
> You're anonymous here. Some people will like you, others won't. Don't
> take it personally.

Well! I don't think Skeletron is an expert. I read things wrote by him that
are completely wrong, but I didn't said anything, nor I offended him for
this. Very often Internet *is not* a good source. And I don't think
Skeletron could teach me italian cooking. Perahps he could teach me how to
light a barbecue or how to eat an hot dog.
I'm sorry that I've killed him, because I could demonstrate everybody he
understands very few things of good cooking. Recipes need to be tried not
only read, like he does!
Cheers
Pandora

Phyllis Stone

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in >>

> Lordy girl!
>
> Just ignore it! :-)
>
> Note when I continued the thread, I erased all of the insulting part as
> I did not wish to quote it all......
>
> Don't be angry, just blow it off like everyone else does, or come up
> with a humorous replay.
>
> That usually works best and is an exercise in creative posting.
>
> Cheers!!!
> --
> Om.

I don't remember who said it but the best one I heard was "Oh Sheldon, I
love it when you talk dirty"

Alan S

"Pandora" > wrote in message

> "Kathy in NZ" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 20:38:02 +0200, "Pandora" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>>>offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
>>>I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
>>>addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because
>>>in
>>>my killfile there is a lot of space.
>>>Pandora
>>>(very angry).
>>>

>> I once got to the stage where Sheldon upset me too. It wasn't so much
>> his occasional (well often) offensive posts, but his insistence that
>> you had to quote sources and his expectation you should be an expert
>> on whatever you stated. As someone else pointed out, most of his
>> expert statements are the result of Internet searches. I don't want to
>> justify every opinion I give. It is an opinion. It may be wrong, but
>> it's my experience. I am not an expert, except for many years of
>> interest in cookery and experimentation. So until recently, I
>> disappeared from this newsgroup too.
>>
>> But some years ago Sheldon himself disappeared. I think he was very
>> sick, and I found myself worrying about him, and hoping he was okay.
>> After some time he reappeared as though nothing was wrong. I actually
>> found myself missing him.
>>
>> Here's some advice, Pandora, I find hard to follow myself.
>>
>> You're anonymous here. Some people will like you, others won't. Don't
>> take it personally.

> Well! I don't think Skeletron is an expert. I read things wrote by him
> that are completely wrong, but I didn't said anything, nor I offended him
> for this. Very often Internet *is not* a good source. And I don't think
> Skeletron could teach me italian cooking. Perahps he could teach me how to
> light a barbecue or how to eat an hot dog.
> I'm sorry that I've killed him, because I could demonstrate everybody he
> understands very few things of good cooking. Recipes need to be tried not
> only read, like he does!
> Cheers
> Pandora
>

>>Look at this place as though you are sitting in a cross between a library
>>and a filthy bus station, and it gets easier.

Sheldon

Jen wrote:
> "aem" > wrote:
> > Jen wrote:
> >> [snip] I'm not sure what the problem is from.
> >> But I can certainly understand you being upset if you were insulted, it's
> >> easy to say *don't worry* or *just forget about it*, but it can still
> >> really
> >> hurt.

> > She claims to have killfiled him already, so it shouldn't hurt much
> > longer -- unless you all keep stroking her.
> >
> >> [snip] I think you'll find that most people here have no reason to
> >> insult you,
> >> and we'd all like to keep you here.

> > Speak for yourself, dear. Pandora's ratio of sense to ink is not very
> > high. -aem
> >

> It's comments like that that are obviously upsetting her.

Poor baby.

>There's just no need to say things like that.

So you prefer lying... Dumbdora is a moron.

cathyxyz

Sheldon wrote:

> Poor baby.
>
> >There's just no need to say things like that.

> So you prefer lying... XXXXXX is a moron.

C'mon Sheldon, that's not fair! Pick me!, pick me!...

<waving hand in the air>

Cheers
Cathy(xyz) - who has done some selective editing...

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Phyllis Stone" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in >>
> >
> > Lordy girl!
> >
> > Just ignore it! :-)
> >
> > Note when I continued the thread, I erased all of the insulting part as
> > I did not wish to quote it all......
> >
> > Don't be angry, just blow it off like everyone else does, or come up
> > with a humorous replay.
> >
> > That usually works best and is an exercise in creative posting.
> >
> > Cheers!!!
> > --
> > Om.

> I don't remember who said it but the best one I heard was "Oh Sheldon, I
> love it when you talk dirty"

That was most likely me, when I was still using the "Katra" id. <smirk>
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> Jen wrote:
> > >
> > > She claims to have killfiled him already, so it shouldn't hurt much
> > > longer -- unless you all keep stroking her.

> > > Speak for yourself, dear. Pandora's ratio of sense to ink is not very
> > > high. -aem
> > >

> > It's comments like that that are obviously upsetting her.

> Poor baby.
>
> >There's just no need to say things like that.

> So you prefer lying... Dumbdora is a moron.

Tsk!

Give it a rest already!
Some people can take it, some can't.....

Feel free to call me "trailer trash cook" anytime. ;-)
I can give as good as I get. <lol>
--
Om.

Dan Goodman wrote:

> See if your newsreader will enable you to killfile messages which
> contain a particular word or phrase.
>
> If it doesn't, I recommend the freeware newsreader Xananews.

I also use XanaNews. I moved from Netscape because I needed better
filtering and I didn't like the XNews interface. I've been pretty happy
with XanaNews.

Brian
won't shut up.
Dave Smith

Pandora wrote:

> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
> my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

Just consider the source, a petty little Nancyboy with a bad case of
cyberTourettes. I haven't bothered to filter him because it is so much more
fun to watch him make an ass of himself with his false claims, base don his
experience as a gourmet navy cook (which means he didn't qualify for other
trades in the Navy). The only time he posts anything with any accuracy to it is
when cuts and pastes. I would suggest that if you want to be indignant about
something that is posted to or about you in this group, you save it for someone
with enough respectability that it should mean something, not on a worthless
little goof like him.

S'mee

One time on Usenet, "Pandora" > said:

<snip Sheldon>

> I'm sorry that I've killed him,

Pandora, hon, please say "killfiled", not "killed". I'm starting to
think you've got some bodies in the basement... ;-) <teasing>

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollup, novice cook ~

The GOLD Prayer WTF[_2_] General Cooking 1 27-02-2010 01:01 AM
my prayer sf General Cooking 3 14-03-2006 09:40 PM
OT Prayer Request Ranee Mueller General Cooking 45 21-07-2005 06:57 PM
beer prayer Jeff Beer 6 01-03-2005 04:39 AM
A Thanksgiving Prayer for Children Darryl L. Pierce General Cooking 2 27-11-2003 07:53 AM