sf

On 6 Oct 2005 16:34:33 -0700, Sheldon wrote:

> Nola wrote:
> >I have received shots from
> > Sheldon before and will likely receive them again; what's to fear, they are
> > just words.

> Woids, schmoids... the "pen" is mightier than the sword.

Woid, schmoid, adenoid, deltoid, hemorrhoid, Freud.

Pandora

"sf" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:03:31 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> Personally, I think that Sheldon's behaviour makes him fair game. I just
>> find
>> it ironic that Pandora was so upset about things he wrote about her,
>> claims to
>> have put him n her kill file

> When did she say that?
>
>>and continues to talk about him.

> In your dreams. He talks about her, not her about him. Face it,
> Pandora's a hottie that he can't resist.

....but the important thing is that with my bad english I make a big effort
to write recipes and aswer to serious posts. So I have no time to loose with
him. If it happened is only because I hate persons who attack me without a
reason!
I respect every sigle person (it's my life style) and I would like that
persons respect me.
Only this.
Cheers
Pandora

Dave Smith

sf wrote:

> On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:03:31 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
> >
> > Personally, I think that Sheldon's behaviour makes him fair game. I just find
> > it ironic that Pandora was so upset about things he wrote about her, claims to
> > have put him n her kill file

> When did she say that?

Well, duh... at the beginning of the thread. That was where this all started.

alsandor

Dee Randall a =E9crit :

> > There is story about Tanzan the zen master.

> I read this roan? years ago.

koan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koan

Dan Abel

In article >,
Dave Smith > wrote:

> sf wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:03:31 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
> > >
> > > Personally, I think that Sheldon's behaviour makes him fair game. I just
> > > find
> > > it ironic that Pandora was so upset about things he wrote about her,
> > > claims to
> > > have put him n her kill file

> > When did she say that?
> >

> Well, duh... at the beginning of the thread. That was where this all started.

October 3, 2005 11:38AM. This thread had an original subject something
like "A prayer".

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> On 6 Oct 2005 03:40:04 -0500, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>
> > sf replied to Sheldon:

> > > Stop. It's not funny.

> > Oh, if you want FUNNY, have you seen this photo of Sheldon's brain?
> >
> > www.robarnieanddawn.com/weightlifter.jpg
> >
> > Bob
> >

> welcome to my killfile, Bob Terwilliger!

<lol>
That was not a very appetizing picture was it? ;-)

I've seen it many times before.
It's a popular one on the Weight lifting lists...

It was an accident at a powerlifting meet!

I'm just getting into that, (power lifting) but have a helluva long way
to go. My deadlift is at 165 lbs. right now, but I can only bench press
85 lbs. for reps. :-( Don't know what I can squat yet. I'm still
rehabbing my arthritic knees.

SF, did you see _my_ entry for Shel's brain? It was not gross...
It was that "men's brains" gif that makes the e-mail rounds from time to
time. ;-D
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Pandora" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> > In article >,

> >> I had erroneously assumed that you would be more reasonable about
> >> abandoning
> >> bad behavior than Sheldon has proven to be. I have received shots from
> >> Sheldon before and will likely receive them again; what's to fear, they
> >> are
> >> just words.
> >>
> >> May you find peace

> > INDEED!!! :-)
> >
> > If it bothers you that much, practice what I learned from a temper
> > control tape. (I used to have a HORRIBLE temper so used a sleep training
> > tape for awhile to learn to control it, and it worked!). The tape taught
> > me to channel negativity into humor. Rather than getting mad at someone,
> > laugh at them.
> >
> > It works, and makes you feel WONderful!
> >
> > The same technique later helped me with stress control at work. That's a
> > little more difficult since I still have problems dealing with
> > frustration (situations beyond my control) but trying to see the humor
> > in things is a very good technique and works most of the time...
> >
> > Cheers!

> This is a little difficult , but I could try
> Pandora

Only at first... :-)
After awhile it becomes second nature. Easy.
It is it's own reward.

Getting angry feels bad.
Getting funny feels good.

Feeling good is positive so you will learn to respond better to the
positive. Eventually it becomse automatic.

Took me about 10 years.

I know some people that did not have to learn it.
I envy them..........
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:03:31 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
> >
> > Personally, I think that Sheldon's behaviour makes him fair game. I just
> > find
> > it ironic that Pandora was so upset about things he wrote about her,
> > claims to
> > have put him n her kill file

> When did she say that?
>
> >and continues to talk about him.

> In your dreams. He talks about her, not her about him. Face it,
> Pandora's a hottie that he can't resist.

ROFL!!!
That's a good way to view it!!! ;-D
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Pandora" > wrote:

> "sf" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> > On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:03:31 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
> >>
> >> Personally, I think that Sheldon's behaviour makes him fair game. I just
> >> find
> >> it ironic that Pandora was so upset about things he wrote about her,
> >> claims to
> >> have put him n her kill file

> > When did she say that?
> >
> >>and continues to talk about him.

> > In your dreams. He talks about her, not her about him. Face it,
> > Pandora's a hottie that he can't resist.

> ...but the important thing is that with my bad english I make a big effort
> to write recipes and aswer to serious posts. So I have no time to loose with
> him. If it happened is only because I hate persons who attack me without a
> reason!
> I respect every sigle person (it's my life style) and I would like that
> persons respect me.
> Only this.
> Cheers
> Pandora

Welcome to Usenet!!!
Develop a thick skin.

In the real world, these discussion lists really do not matter.

Granted, I've made some VERY good (and long term) freinds here, but the
trolls are just part of participating.

Get used to it and learn to cope with it. That's just the way these
lists are!

I learned it the hard way too......... so I understand.
--
Om.

Pandora

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote:
> Took me about 10 years.

How much time!
BTW thank you for advices!
Pandora

Pandora

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> In article >,
> "Pandora" > wrote:

>> > When did she say that?

>> > In your dreams. He talks about her, not her about him. Face it,
>> > Pandora's a hottie that he can't resist.

>> ...but the important thing is that with my bad english I make a big
>> effort
>> to write recipes and aswer to serious posts. So I have no time to loose
>> with
>> him. If it happened is only because I hate persons who attack me without
>> reason!
>> I respect every sigle person (it's my life style) and I would like that
>> persons respect me.
>> Only this.
>> Cheers
>> Pandora
>>

> Welcome to Usenet!!!
> Develop a thick skin.
>
> In the real world, these discussion lists really do not matter.
>
> Granted, I've made some VERY good (and long term) freinds here, but the
> trolls are just part of participating.
>
> Get used to it and learn to cope with it. That's just the way these
> lists are!
>
> I learned it the hard way too......... so I understand.
> --
> Om.

Usenet or not usenet, first of all we are persons!

Cheers
pandora

> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack
> Nicholson

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Pandora" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote:
> > Took me about 10 years.

> How much time!
> BTW thank you for advices!
> Pandora

Hugs dear! :-)
This list is laid back compared to misc.fitness.weight
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Pandora" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> > In article >,

> >> ...but the important thing is that with my bad english I make a big
> >> effort
> >> to write recipes and aswer to serious posts. So I have no time to loose
> >> with
> >> him. If it happened is only because I hate persons who attack me without
> >> reason!
> >> I respect every sigle person (it's my life style) and I would like that
> >> persons respect me.
> >> Only this.
> >> Cheers
> >> Pandora
> >>

> > Welcome to Usenet!!!
> > Develop a thick skin.
> >
> > In the real world, these discussion lists really do not matter.
> >
> > Granted, I've made some VERY good (and long term) freinds here, but the
> > trolls are just part of participating.
> >
> > Get used to it and learn to cope with it. That's just the way these
> > lists are!
> >
> > I learned it the hard way too......... so I understand.
> > --
> > Om.

> Usenet or not usenet, first of all we are persons!
>
> Cheers
> pandora

Yes! Too true!

With all of the human idiocies and personality defects.
Unfortunately, some folks get a kick out of hurting other people.

Not my bag, but I understand it. It's a power trip IMHO.

I don't think that applies to Sheldon. He's just a harmless goofball!

Saadam Hussein on the other hand....... he was truly evil!!!!!!!!
--
Om.

Bob Terwilliger

Om wrote:

> Unfortunately, some folks get a kick out of hurting other people.
>
> Not my bag, but I understand it. It's a power trip IMHO.
>
> I don't think that applies to Sheldon. He's just a harmless goofball!

Here, look at this quote from Sheldon (you can find it at Google):

> when I encounter those whose names are written like yours, one obtuse eye
> blink and I'd not hesitate a NY second in blowing them away. I trust the
> vietnamese not at all and I trust you less. I'd have no problem drowning
> your children while you watched and then threading a steel rod up your ass
> till it exited your left ear.

"Harmless goofball?" What the hell is wrong with YOU?

Bob

Dee Randall

"alsandor" > wrote in message
oups.com...
Dee Randall a écrit :

> > There is story about Tanzan the zen master.

> I read this roan? years ago.

koan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koan

Close but no cigar -- tee hee.
Thanks.
Dee Dee

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote:

> Om wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately, some folks get a kick out of hurting other people.
> >
> > Not my bag, but I understand it. It's a power trip IMHO.
> >
> > I don't think that applies to Sheldon. He's just a harmless goofball!

> Here, look at this quote from Sheldon (you can find it at Google):
>
> > when I encounter those whose names are written like yours, one obtuse eye
> > blink and I'd not hesitate a NY second in blowing them away. I trust the
> > vietnamese not at all and I trust you less. I'd have no problem drowning
> > your children while you watched and then threading a steel rod up your ass
> > till it exited your left ear.

> "Harmless goofball?" What the hell is wrong with YOU?
>
> Bob

Ok, you win.
I never saw that post........
--
Om.

Pandora

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> In article >,
> "Pandora" > wrote:
>
>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote:
>> > Took me about 10 years.

>> How much time!
>> BTW thank you for advices!
>> Pandora
>>

> Hugs dear! :-)
> This list is laid back compared to misc.fitness.weight

Pan
> --
> Om.
>
> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack
> Nicholson

Pandora

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> In article >,
> "Pandora" > wrote:
>
>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>> > Welcome to Usenet!!!
>> > Develop a thick skin.
>> >
>> > In the real world, these discussion lists really do not matter.
>> >
>> > Granted, I've made some VERY good (and long term) freinds here, but the
>> > trolls are just part of participating.
>> >
>> > Get used to it and learn to cope with it. That's just the way these
>> > lists are!
>> >
>> > I learned it the hard way too......... so I understand.
>> > --
>> > Om.

>> Usenet or not usenet, first of all we are persons!
>>
>> Cheers
>> pandora

> Yes! Too true!
>
> With all of the human idiocies and personality defects.
> Unfortunately, some folks get a kick out of hurting other people.
>
> Not my bag, but I understand it. It's a power trip IMHO.
>
> I don't think that applies to Sheldon. He's just a harmless goofball!
>
> Saadam Hussein on the other hand....... he was truly evil!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing
Pandora
> --
> Om.
>
> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack
> Nicholson

Victor Sack

Margaret Suran > wrote:

> Victor Sack wrote:

> > Würstchen im Kartoffelmantel
> > Wiener sausages in potato coat

> What kind of potatoes are good to use for this?

I use any that happen to be on hand. Don't think the type matters very
much in this recipe.

Bubba
Michel Boucher

"Dee Randall" > wrote in news:11kdl2facnec257
@corp.supernews.com:

> "alsandor" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> Dee Randall a écrit :
>
>> > There is story about Tanzan the zen master.

>> I read this roan? years ago.

> koan
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koan
>
> Close but no cigar -- tee hee.

Sorry, maybe it's because it's Friday and I'm tired. Long weekend
ahead. Anyway, you said roan, the word is koan, but the story is not
a koan. A koan is more like a dada poem. This was merely a tale.

--

"Compassion is the chief law of human existence."

Dostoevski, The Idiot

S'mee

One time on Usenet, OmManiPadmeOmelet > said:
> In article >,
> sf > wrote:
>
> > On 6 Oct 2005 03:40:04 -0500, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> >
> > > sf replied to Sheldon:

> > > Oh, if you want FUNNY, have you seen this photo of Sheldon's brain?
> > >
> > > www.robarnieanddawn.com/weightlifter.jpg
> > >
> > > Bob
> > >

> > welcome to my killfile, Bob Terwilliger!
> >

> <lol>
> That was not a very appetizing picture was it? ;-)
>
> I've seen it many times before.
> It's a popular one on the Weight lifting lists...
>
> It was an accident at a powerlifting meet!

I've seen it before too -- luckily I remembered it before the
image finished displaying... (Uck!)

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollup, novice cook ~
sf

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 13:18:26 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> Welcome to Usenet!!!
> Develop a thick skin.
>
> In the real world, these discussion lists really do not matter.
>
> Granted, I've made some VERY good (and long term) freinds here, but the
> trolls are just part of participating.
>
> Get used to it and learn to cope with it. That's just the way these
> lists are!
>
> I learned it the hard way too......... so I understand.

Yup, I can testify... you were subjected to far worse harrassment than
Pandora has gotten to date.
sf

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:41:28 +0200, Pandora wrote:

> I respect every sigle person (it's my life style) and I would like that
> persons respect me.

Pandora, get yourself a decent newsreader and experience the zen of
killfiling. http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

Pandora

"sf" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:41:28 +0200, Pandora wrote:
>
>> I respect every sigle person (it's my life style) and I would like that
>> persons respect me.

> Pandora, get yourself a decent newsreader and experience the zen of
> killfiling. http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

ZEN killfiling? ROTFL!
Pandora

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
(S'mee) wrote:

> One time on Usenet, OmManiPadmeOmelet > said:
> > In article >,
> > sf > wrote:

www.robarnieanddawn.com/weightlifter.jpg

> > > welcome to my killfile, Bob Terwilliger!
> > >

> > <lol>
> > That was not a very appetizing picture was it? ;-)
> >
> > I've seen it many times before.
> > It's a popular one on the Weight lifting lists...
> >
> > It was an accident at a powerlifting meet!

> I've seen it before too -- luckily I remembered it before the
> image finished displaying... (Uck!)

More like...... OWCH!!! ;-P

The image did not really gross me out.
I've worked in health care far too long for that......

I found it anatomically fascinating personally,
and am curious as to how you could repair an injury that was
that drastic!

I'm betting he never did competitive squats again at a PL meet.

Poor dude!
:-(
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 13:18:26 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>

> > Welcome to Usenet!!!
> > Develop a thick skin.
> >
> > In the real world, these discussion lists really do not matter.
> >
> > Granted, I've made some VERY good (and long term) freinds here, but the
> > trolls are just part of participating.
> >
> > Get used to it and learn to cope with it. That's just the way these
> > lists are!
> >
> > I learned it the hard way too......... so I understand.

> Yup, I can testify... you were subjected to far worse harrassment than
> Pandora has gotten to date.

And I won....... ;-)
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:41:28 +0200, Pandora wrote:
>
> > I respect every sigle person (it's my life style) and I would like that
> > persons respect me.

> Pandora, get yourself a decent newsreader and experience the zen of
> killfiling. http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

I use MT newswatcher.
The filters are a dream...... :-)

I rarely killfile authors, I generally just killfile subjects or
keywords.

I only killfiled one author over on the graphics art list.
His idea of "art" deeply offends me. :-P
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Pandora" > wrote:

> "sf" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> > On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:41:28 +0200, Pandora wrote:
> >
> >> I respect every sigle person (it's my life style) and I would like that
> >> persons respect me.

> > Pandora, get yourself a decent newsreader and experience the zen of
> > killfiling. http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

> ZEN killfiling? ROTFL!
> Pandora

She's right. ;-)

The nice thing about good killfiles is that if you DO choose to killfile
an author, but you still see some offensive posts due to others
answering them, you can do a subject or thread killfile and get rid of
that too without killfiling people that you normally prefer to read.

Cheers!
--
Om.

Nancy Young

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote

> I found it anatomically fascinating personally,
> and am curious as to how you could repair an injury that was
> that drastic!
>
> I'm betting he never did competitive squats again at a PL meet.
>
> Poor dude!
> :-(

I quite simply cannot take it anymore. I didn't look at the
picture until last night, horrible, gross. I was wondering, where's
the blood? Now you are trying to tell me the guy LIVED??????

Please, someone, clue me in.

nancy

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Nancy Young" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote
>
> > I found it anatomically fascinating personally,
> > and am curious as to how you could repair an injury that was
> > that drastic!
> >
> > I'm betting he never did competitive squats again at a PL meet.
> >
> > Poor dude!
> > :-(

> I quite simply cannot take it anymore. I didn't look at the
> picture until last night, horrible, gross. I was wondering, where's
> the blood? Now you are trying to tell me the guy LIVED??????
>
> Please, someone, clue me in.
>
> nancy

He'd have to have broken open some veins to bleed.
That looks to me like just a very severe rectal prolapse...

I don't know any more of the history than what I read, but
I read in the first post I ever saw that they were able
to repair it. ;-)

I do some powerlifting at the gym and intend to get better at
it over time, so pics like that scare me. <lol>

My deadlift is only up to 165 lbs. and I still squat using the
Smith Rack.

I've got a LONG ways to go!
--
Om.

sf

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:12:06 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article >,
> sf > wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 13:18:26 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> >

> > > Welcome to Usenet!!!
> > > Develop a thick skin.
> > >
> > > In the real world, these discussion lists really do not matter.
> > >
> > > Granted, I've made some VERY good (and long term) freinds here, but the
> > > trolls are just part of participating.
> > >
> > > Get used to it and learn to cope with it. That's just the way these
> > > lists are!
> > >
> > > I learned it the hard way too......... so I understand.

> > Yup, I can testify... you were subjected to far worse harrassment than
> > Pandora has gotten to date.

> And I won....... ;-)

You most certainly did. You got pushed into a pile of manure and came
up smelling like a rose!
The Cook

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:13:47 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>In article >,
> sf > wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:41:28 +0200, Pandora wrote:
>>
>> > I respect every sigle person (it's my life style) and I would like that
>> > persons respect me.

>> Pandora, get yourself a decent newsreader and experience the zen of
>> killfiling. http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php
>>

>I use MT newswatcher.
>The filters are a dream...... :-)
>
>I rarely killfile authors, I generally just killfile subjects or
>keywords.
>
>I only killfiled one author over on the graphics art list.
>His idea of "art" deeply offends me. :-P

I use Agent and I can do an "ignore thread." Don't have to kill file
everyone in the thread.
--
Susan N.

sf

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 12:47:08 -0400, The Cook wrote:

> I use Agent and I can do an "ignore thread." Don't have to kill file
> everyone in the thread.

With the full version, you can KF the entire thread or ignore it, mark
posters as read but not killed or you can kill them entirely. I used
Agent for almost 10 years before I finally decided it was worth the
money to buy the full version... just for the KF and mainly due to the
ubiquitious Sandra Lee threads which are better dead than read.
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:12:06 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > sf > wrote:

> > > Yup, I can testify... you were subjected to far worse harrassment than
> > > Pandora has gotten to date.

> > And I won....... ;-)

> You most certainly did. You got pushed into a pile of manure and came
> up smelling like a rose!

;-D

You are generous...
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
The Cook > wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:13:47 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > sf > wrote:

> >> Pandora, get yourself a decent newsreader and experience the zen of
> >> killfiling. http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php
> >>

> >I use MT newswatcher.
> >The filters are a dream...... :-)
> >
> >I rarely killfile authors, I generally just killfile subjects or
> >keywords.
> >
> >I only killfiled one author over on the graphics art list.
> >His idea of "art" deeply offends me. :-P

> I use Agent and I can do an "ignore thread." Don't have to kill file
> everyone in the thread.

I don't killfile everyone in the thread.
I can set it up to "kill this subject" which eliminates that thread from
my browser.

I use MT.
--
Om.

Sheldon

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> "DUMBdora" > wrote:

> > > If it bothers you that much, practice what I learned from a temper
> > > control tape. (I used to have a HORRIBLE temper so used a sleep training
> > > tape for awhile to learn to control it, and it worked!). The tape taught
> > > me to channel negativity into humor. Rather than getting mad at someone,
> > > laugh at them.
> > >
> > > It works, and makes you feel WONderful!
> > >
> > > The same technique later helped me with stress control at work. That's a
> > > little more difficult since I still have problems dealing with
> > > frustration (situations beyond my control) but trying to see the humor
> > > in things is a very good technique and works most of the time...

> > This is a little difficult , but I could try
> > STRONZAdora

> Only at first... :-)
> After awhile it becomes second nature. Easy.
> It is it's own reward.
>
> Getting angry feels bad.
> Getting funny feels good.

Getting laid feels better.

> Took me about 10 years.

And you still haven't gotten laid... sure seems like you're angling for
some of that stinky dago's ****, you already got your beak so far up
her butt it's pecking at her tonsils ... because obviously your
so-called training is a complete and utter failure (actually I know
you're bullshitting... yeah, you got training, I got yer training
swinging) because here yoose ALL are going on, and on, and on, and on,
and on, day after day, after day, after day, after day and getting
ab-so-lute-ly nowhere... buncha NO-LIFE/WILL NEVER HAVE A LIFE
LOSERS... *All* of YOOSE!

Far, FAR better newbies than any of yoose have tried and FAILED.

YOU LOSE!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Sheldon

Gregory Morrow

Pandora cries:

> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
> my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

What are you babbling on about? You no spikka da English very good.

--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

Sheldon wrote:

> Dumbdora wrote:
> > I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> > offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> > I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> > addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
> > my killfile there is a lot of space.
> > Pandora
> > (very angry).

> Ah, this calls for a Hallmark Moment...
>
> I'm so happy to know how badly I've upset you. <G>
>
> Ahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Lol...she fell into the clueless noobie trap of getting all enraged by
another poster, a total stranger on Usenet. Reminds me of the way folx
used to bait Mothra Hughes when she was gracing us with her presence on
this here froup...

Maybe this rabid Eye - talian gal will burst an artery or something (I
was going to say "brain cell" but she apparently does not possess
any)...all over a bunch of words written by a stranger on a computer
screen.

Pretty entertaining in any case ;-)

--
Best
Greg

Goomba38

Nancy Young wrote:

> I quite simply cannot take it anymore. I didn't look at the
> picture until last night, horrible, gross. I was wondering, where's
> the blood? Now you are trying to tell me the guy LIVED??????
>
> Please, someone, clue me in.
>
> nancy

The guy lived just fine, apparently? I first saw that years ago, with
the story behind it on www.rotten.com. A truly disgusting, eye popping
website full of stuff like this. <shiver>
Gregory Morrow

Default User wrote:

> Dan Abel wrote:
>

> > I understand perfectly why people killfile Sheldon. He can be pretty
> > obnoxious. However, he also posts some good information.

> You know, he really doesn't. A lot of his so-called information is
> bullshit, misinformation, wrong-end-of-the-stick stuff. The rest is
> cribbed from google searches anybody could do.

Face it: you're just insanely jealous because people don't constantly
start threads about how much they "hate" you :-)

--
Best
Greg

The GOLD Prayer WTF[_2_] General Cooking 1 27-02-2010 12:01 AM
my prayer sf General Cooking 3 14-03-2006 08:40 PM
OT Prayer Request Ranee Mueller General Cooking 45 21-07-2005 06:57 PM
beer prayer Jeff Beer 6 01-03-2005 03:39 AM
A Thanksgiving Prayer for Children Darryl L. Pierce General Cooking 2 27-11-2003 06:53 AM