serene

sf wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:52:46 -0700, serene wrote:
>

>> The filters on Mozilla are pretty good. Easier to use than on Agent, I
>> think.

> Right click... filter > author or subject. How hard is that?

I seem to recall having to then fill in the author's email address or
some such. At any rate, I like Mozilla fine.

serene
~patches~

serene wrote:

> sf wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:52:46 -0700, serene wrote:
>>

>>> The filters on Mozilla are pretty good. Easier to use than on Agent,
>>> I think.

>> Right click... filter > author or subject. How hard is that?

> I seem to recall having to then fill in the author's email address or
> some such. At any rate, I like Mozilla fine.
>
> serene

Position your cursor over their email address in the header. Right
click then choose create filter. A filter window will pop up with the
email address already in it. Choose how you want the filter to behave
and you're finished. For a few you might need to attach a second filter
to the email filter but you can do that in the first filter window and
just put an additional one under the email one. This is likely as clear
as mud. It's easier to do than to explain. HTH

The GOLD Prayer WTF[_2_] General Cooking 1 27-02-2010 12:01 AM
my prayer sf General Cooking 3 14-03-2006 08:40 PM
OT Prayer Request Ranee Mueller General Cooking 45 21-07-2005 06:57 PM
beer prayer Jeff Beer 6 01-03-2005 03:39 AM
A Thanksgiving Prayer for Children Darryl L. Pierce General Cooking 2 27-11-2003 06:53 AM