Old 01-02-2005, 01:52 AM
Jeff

Default beer prayer

Let us pray...

Our Beer, who art in bottles
Hallowed be thy name
Thy pouring come
Thy drinking be done
At home as it is in the Bar
Give us this day our daily head
And forgive us our fornications
As we forgive those who fornicate against us
And lead us not into Prohibition
But deliver us from Sobriety
For Thine is the Brewery, the Alcohol, and the Intoxication
Now and forever
Burp.

http://www.beerchurch.com

Old 01-02-2005, 04:39 AM
Amarantha

"Jeff" wrote in news:[email protected]:

Let us pray...

Our Beer, who art in bottles
Hallowed be thy name
Thy pouring come
Thy drinking be done
At home as it is in the Bar
Give us this day our daily head
And forgive us our fornications
As we forgive those who fornicate against us
And lead us not into Prohibition
But deliver us from Sobriety
For Thine is the Brewery, the Alcohol, and the Intoxication
Now and forever
Burp.

http://www.beerchurch.com

hehe
But I've seen much better versions:

Our bitter,
Which art in barrels,
Hallowed be when drunk.
I will be drunk
At home as I am in the pub.
Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us our spillages,
As we forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not to incarceration,
But deliver us from hangovers.
For thine is the beer, the ale and the lager.
For ever and ever,
Barmen.

nil illegitimi carborundum
Old 07-02-2005, 12:37 AM
Jeff

"Amarantha" wrote in message
. 1.4...

hehe
But I've seen much better versions:

Our bitter,
Which art in barrels,
Hallowed be when drunk.
I will be drunk
At home as I am in the pub.
Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us our spillages,
As we forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not to incarceration,
But deliver us from hangovers.
For thine is the beer, the ale and the lager.
For ever and ever,
Barmen.

Yes, that one certainly is MUCH better than mine. You totally beat me and humiliated the ****ing
SHIT out of me. God that's so much ****ing better than mine. You OWN me. I'm such a ****ing
piece of shit.

Old 07-02-2005, 03:00 AM
Amarantha

"Jeff" wrote in news:[email protected]:

Yes, that one certainly is MUCH better than mine. You totally beat me
and humiliated the ****ing SHIT out of me. God that's so much ****ing
better than mine. You OWN me. I'm such a ****ing piece of shit.

*sigh*
just trying to add to the humour, in case anyone was interested
no need to get snarky about it

Old 08-02-2005, 06:20 AM
Jeff

. 1.4...

YOU'RE A GOD DAMN LYING BITCH!!!! **** YOU!!!!!

Old 10-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Deersteve

Gee, I love the great conversations we get into on-line.
"Jeff" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Old 01-03-2005, 03:39 AM
HappyHourHotSpots.com

Can I post that on my web site? lol

The GOLD Prayer WTF[_2_] General Cooking 1 27-02-2010 12:01 AM
FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Books: BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER! (Beer Tasting, Logs, Drinking Games, etc.) Mike[_26_] Marketplace 0 07-07-2007 01:18 PM
my prayer sf General Cooking 3 14-03-2006 08:40 PM
*A prayer!!!!!!* Pandora General Cooking 201 12-10-2005 01:51 PM
OT Prayer Request Ranee Mueller General Cooking 45 21-07-2005 06:57 PM