Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner!

wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 22:14:08 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

>>> Yes! But I *know* that I also posted of the taco salad meat repeatedly.
>>> I even said how I made them. Upside down. Meat in the bottom of the
>>> bowl, nuke it, then add the rest.
>>>
>>> More recently I did mention the pans I got to make tortilla cups to hold
>>> the taco salad.
>>>
>>> I don't remember now the last time I made a taco salad. Now I am* more
>>> likely to nuke whatever it is on a plate and eat it with tortilla chips.
>>>
>>> just grab a sandwich bag of cooked ground beef from the freezer.
>>>
>>> You picky-poos really need to get a life! You all seem to be so enamored
>>> with me that you hang on my every word. And yet you don't. You remember
>>> certain things and ignore the rest of what I say!

>> Nobody is enamored with you.You are just a source of comedy with your
>> bullshit stories and constant lying.

> You will never get it but you are far, FAR more a BSing Liar... Bove
> sometimes gently exaggerates (as most do) but you are a certified hard
> core fabricating barroom BSer. Not one word you've ever posted is
> anywhere close to the truth. Bove may cook crap but you've never
> cooked anything at all. You have a lot of nerve berating Bove when
> you are a LYING POS who adds absolutely nothing positive to RFC. At
> the very least Bove is entertaining, you are a totally useless
> distraction and a COWARDLY BULLY You even bully your own blood
> relatives publicly humiliating them by calling them Big Niece... only
> a POS refers to their relative on usenet, who can't even defend
> themself, as obese.... tells me that it's you who are a 500 pound
> OBESE freak/BULLY. I'm thinking that your niece is a beauty queen and

Drunken rambling snipped.

Popeye, Yoose gonna go up there and hump that big niece?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
>

> On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 22:14:08 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

>>> Yes! But I *know* that I also posted of the taco salad meat repeatedly.
>>> I even said how I made them. Upside down. Meat in the bottom of the
>>> bowl, nuke it, then add the rest.
>>>
>>> More recently I did mention the pans I got to make tortilla cups to hold
>>> the taco salad.
>>>
>>> I don't remember now the last time I made a taco salad. Now I am more
>>> likely to nuke whatever it is on a plate and eat it with tortilla chips.
>>>
>>> just grab a sandwich bag of cooked ground beef from the freezer.
>>>
>>> You picky-poos really need to get a life! You all seem to be so enamored
>>> with me that you hang on my every word. And yet you don't. You remember
>>> certain things and ignore the rest of what I say!

>>Nobody is enamored with you.You are just a source of comedy with your
>>bullshit stories and constant lying.

> You will never get it but you are far, FAR more a BSing Liar... Bove
> sometimes gently exaggerates (as most do) but you are a certified hard
> core fabricating barroom BSer. Not one word you've ever posted is
> anywhere close to the truth. Bove may cook crap but you've never
> cooked anything at all. You have a lot of nerve berating Bove when
> you are a LYING POS who adds absolutely nothing positive to RFC. At
> the very least Bove is entertaining, you are a totally useless
> distraction and a COWARDLY BULLY You even bully your own blood
> relatives publicly humiliating them by calling them Big Niece... only
> a POS refers to their relative on usenet, who can't even defend
> themself, as obese.... tells me that it's you who are a 500 pound
> OBESE freak/BULLY. I'm thinking that your niece is a beauty queen and
> your 500 pound slovenly body is envious. No one here has ever seen
> you... I'm thinking you are closer to a bed ridden 700 pounder.
>
> I happen to like Bove, mainly because unlike you she has never put
> anyone down. she has never claimed to be perfect but she has never
> bashed any RFCers. I look foward to her posts every day same as I do
> all decent RFCer's posts, that's why I'm here.
>
> The awful things you say about Bove are uncalled for and are extremely
> rude. A normal human being who thinks of Bove like you would simply
> ignore her, If you have nothing good to say then STFU.

Thank you!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 9:32:01 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> I think Popeye is soused on Crystal Palace.

I think he fell down his basement steps with that enamored post he made
defending Ju-Ju.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 4:17:16 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 19:00:15 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 3:06:03 PM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> >> On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 10:40:08 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

> >> From this post and from what I've read of your previous posts I know
> >> with absolute certainty that you are a racist of the highest
> >> magnitude, actually the lowest. You are a douchebag that I'd never
> >> associate with... if you represent Hawiian culture I'd never want to
> >> visit, nor would I think Hawaii is deserving to be a US state. Racists
> >> have no clue that they are racists... RACIST DOUCHBAG!

> >You really surprise me. Yoose got the filthy mouth of a sailor, the emotional maturity of a 15 year old and the resiliency of a little girl. If I have somehow hurt your widdle feelings, well then tough beans. Stay off of Usenet you big goof.
> >
> >Your humble servant,
> >
> >The Douchebag Commie Gook

> I think tough beans is a matter of cooking them longer.

For softer beans, cook them sans salt. Salt them when they've cooked tender..
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 23:17:31 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 4:17:16 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

>> >You really surprise me. Yoose got the filthy mouth of a sailor, the emotional maturity of a 15 year old and the resiliency of a little girl. If I have somehow hurt your widdle feelings, well then tough beans. Stay off of Usenet you big goof.
>> >
>> >Your humble servant,
>> >
>> >The Douchebag Commie Gook

>> I think tough beans is a matter of cooking them longer.

>For softer beans, cook them sans salt. Salt them when they've cooked tender.

I haven't had tough beans yet, but I'll salt them towards the end from
now on.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-06-25 10:23 p.m.,Rear Admiral wrote:

>> Nobody is enamored with you.You are just a source of comedy with your
>> bullshit stories and constant lying.

> You will never get it but you are far, FAR more a BSing Liar... Bove
> sometimes gently exaggerates (as most do) but you are a certified hard
> core fabricating barroom BSer.

Bullshit Popeye. I think that many of us here are well aware that you
are quick to accuse others of lying because you do it so often yourself
that you accuse others of doing the same. I dare you to find anything I
have ever posted that was a lie.

>. At the very least Bove is entertaining,

Yes, she is mildly entertaining as trips over her own lies time and time
again.

> You even bully your own blood
> relatives publicly humiliating them by calling them Big Niece... only
> a POS refers to their relative on usenet,

True. I have described my niece's behaviour here. She is not a blood
relative. She is an inlaw. You, OTOH, have ranted about your bother in
a much more hateful way than I ever spoke about the human garburator.

> I happen to like Bove, mainly because unlike you she has never put
> anyone down. she has never claimed to be perfect but she has never
> bashed any RFCers. I look foward to her posts every day same as I do
> all decent RFCer's posts, that's why I'm here.

Why? You could just make up your own stories. Of wait.... you already
do that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 4:17:16 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 19:00:15 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> You really surprise me. Yoose got the filthy mouth of a sailor, the emotional maturity of a 15 year old and the resiliency of a little girl. If I have somehow hurt your widdle feelings, well then tough beans. Stay off of Usenet you big goof.
>>>
>>> Your humble servant,
>>>
>>> The Douchebag Commie Gook

>> I think tough beans is a matter of cooking them longer.

> For softer beans, cook them sans salt. Salt them when they've cooked tender.

Well, that's what Popeye sez too, but I never had salt toughen
beans, just acids.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 14:14:45 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>dsi1 wrote:
>> On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 4:17:16 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

>>> I think tough beans is a matter of cooking them longer.

>> For softer beans, cook them sans salt. Salt them when they've cooked tender.
>>

>Well, that's what Popeye sez too, but I never had salt toughen
>beans, just acids.

These people know all there is to know about beans:
<https://www.epicurious.com/expert-advice/soaking-salting-dried-bean-myths-article>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 10:10:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Huh? Who is your gardener?
>>>
>>> Hasn't got any gardening to do, instead of making demands about the
>>> salad
>>> you're serving?
>>>
>>> In fact, why doesn't he bring some sandwiches and just get on with the
>>> gardening work?
>>>

>> I guess you never followed the story of the gardener. He lives in one
>> of the outbuildings. Need you bush trimmed?

> She divorced her husband BECAUSE of "The Gardener". The gardener was
> a permanent fixture at the house 2 weeks after the divorce. And
> Angela moved out just then, too, too.

That's not true. He was actually here while my ex husband was. I don't want
to rehash that.

> ObFood: Just had a meatball, provolone, and pesto sandwich.

I had toasted marble rye with butter and pink salt and some cottage cheese
with pineapple. Need to go finish making dinner now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pamela wrote:
> Why don't you just marry the gardener and make everything regular?

But.... she's dating the painter. lol
I wonder how he feels about the live-in gardener with a friend
and dogs and goats.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message ...

But.... she's dating the painter. lol
I wonder how he feels about the live-in gardener with a friend
and dogs and goats.

===

Gary both you and I know, these are all made up stories to have a go at
Julie.

It seems to be all that gives some people pleasure.

At least she talks about food and cooking.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary" wrote:
>
> But.... she's dating the painter. lol
> I wonder how he feels about the live-in gardener with a friend
> and dogs and goats.
>
> ===
>
> Gary both you and I know, these are all made up stories to have a go at
> Julie.

Yeah, Julie is cool but *she* is the one that tells us the
stories like I said above. Julie is the one that said she's
dating the painter, not the live-in gardener. And she has told us
that the gardener has dogs and goats. She cooks for the dogs too
but I think the goats are living elsewhere.

I like her but will give her a tease now and then when she says
one thing then later denies it. She does do that.

Anyway, on a June 27th note:
Today is my birthday and my daughter is coming in an hour or so
with grandchildren. Nice thing to happen on this day. She wants
to cook me something. Best guess is one of two things...apple pie
or stuffed green peppers. Both are winners. I'll let you know
tomorrow which one.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/25/2019 12:54 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> > wrote in message
>> On Monday, June 24, 2019 at 6:41:18 PM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
>>>
>>> FOAD. I'm not the liar here. You all should have huge noses.
>>>

>> Every time you put your fingers to the keyboard whatever you tap out
>> comes out
>> as a lie and then you deny you ever said it.Â* You've been caught time
>> and time
>> and time and time again.

> No. What a lot of you are seeing sis the Mandela effect. Someone claims
> that I said something. Usually Dave. Then the rest of you dog pile on
> me. Someone remembers that someone said something and somehow you all
> think that *I* said it.

You really don't get it, do you? We *remember* what you said. I
specifically remember you posted you cook all the meat then freeze it.
Why do I remember? Because it's just plain weird. Accurate memories
aside, it's very easy to look up what you posted.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message ...

Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary" wrote:
>
> But.... she's dating the painter. lol
> I wonder how he feels about the live-in gardener with a friend
> and dogs and goats.
>
> ===
>
> Gary both you and I know, these are all made up stories to have a go
> at
> Julie.

Yeah, Julie is cool but *she* is the one that tells us the
stories like I said above. Julie is the one that said she's
dating the painter, not the live-in gardener. And she has told us
that the gardener has dogs and goats. She cooks for the dogs too
but I think the goats are living elsewhere.

I like her but will give her a tease now and then when she says
one thing then later denies it. She does do that.

I know. Everyone here has oddities, shall we say, but not everyone's
are pointed to insult and put down someone.

Anyway, on a June 27th note:
Today is my birthday and my daughter is coming in an hour or so
with grandchildren. Nice thing to happen on this day. She wants
to cook me something. Best guess is one of two things...apple pie
or stuffed green peppers. Both are winners. I'll let you know
tomorrow which one.

Happy Birthday dear Gary!! I hope you have a wonderful one and a great
time with you lovely family)))

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 6/25/2019 12:54 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> > wrote in message
>> On Monday, June 24, 2019 at 6:41:18 PM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
>>>
>>> FOAD. I'm not the liar here. You all should have huge noses.
>>>

>> Every time you put your fingers to the keyboard whatever you tap out
>> comes out
>> as a lie and then you deny you ever said it. You've been caught time and
>> time
>> and time and time again.

> No. What a lot of you are seeing sis the Mandela effect. Someone claims
> that I said something. Usually Dave. Then the rest of you dog pile on me.
> Someone remembers that someone said something and somehow you all think
> that *I* said it.

You really don't get it, do you? We *remember* what you said. I
specifically remember you posted you cook all the meat then freeze it.
Why do I remember? Because it's just plain weird. Accurate memories
aside, it's very easy to look up what you posted.

Jill

===

It must be wonderful to be so perfect) Congratulation's if you are in
that group!!

I will watch and learn. Hopefully I will learn to be too!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-06-27 10:39 a.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/25/2019 12:54 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message

>>> Every time you put your fingers to the keyboard whatever you tap out
>>> comes out
>>> as a lie and then you deny you ever said it.Â* You've been caught time
>>> and time
>>> and time and time again.

>> No. What a lot of you are seeing sis the Mandela effect. Someone
>> claims that I said something. Usually Dave. Then the rest of you dog
>> pile on me. Someone remembers that someone said something and somehow
>> you all think that *I* said it.
>>

> You really don't get it, do you?Â* We *remember* what you said.Â* I
> specifically remember you posted you cook all the meat then freeze it.
> Why do I remember?Â* Because it's just plain weird.Â* Accurate memories
> aside, it's very easy to look up what you posted.

No. She obviously doesn't get it, as evidence the other day when she
said it was the Mandela effect. These are not false memories. We do
remember the stuff she posts because, as you say, it is so weird. In
some cases someone, not me, has gone to the effort to find those old
posts. In spite of the physical evidence of her actual original posts,
she is trying to say that we are having false memories. Apparently I am
the ring leader who makes up the stories and that leads some others to
falsely believe that they saw the same posts.

Having been a writer, not being a writer, nor every saying the was,
doesn't remember writing that she wrote that, cooking all her meat and
then freezing it, her husband stopping to buy dinner on the way home,
her daughter is disabled one day and the next she is a dance.

She lies when she writes these things or she lies when she tries to say
that she did not. One thing she has trouble with is the idea that when
you get caught in a lie you lose credibility. When you are repeatedly
caught in lies you lose all credibility.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pamela" > wrote in message
> On 01:16 27 Jun 2019, "Julie Bove" > wrote:

>>> She divorced her husband BECAUSE of "The Gardener". The gardener was
>>> a permanent fixture at the house 2 weeks after the divorce. And
>>> Angela moved out just then, too, too.

>> That's not true. He was actually here while my ex husband was. I don't
>> want to rehash that.

> Why don't you just marry the gardener and make everything regular?

He has a GF. I have a guy. I don't want to get married.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Pamela wrote:
>> Why don't you just marry the gardener and make everything regular?

> But.... she's dating the painter. lol
> I wonder how he feels about the live-in gardener with a friend
> and dogs and goats.

My painter is married and lives behind me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> "Gary" wrote:
>>
>> But.... she's dating the painter. lol
>> I wonder how he feels about the live-in gardener with a friend
>> and dogs and goats.
>>
>> ===
>>
>> Gary both you and I know, these are all made up stories to have a go
>> at
>> Julie.

> Yeah, Julie is cool but *she* is the one that tells us the
> stories like I said above. Julie is the one that said she's
> dating the painter, not the live-in gardener. And she has told us
> that the gardener has dogs and goats. She cooks for the dogs too
> but I think the goats are living elsewhere.
>
> I like her but will give her a tease now and then when she says
> one thing then later denies it. She does do that.

No Gary, I don't. People just say I do.

> Anyway, on a June 27th note:
> Today is my birthday and my daughter is coming in an hour or so
> with grandchildren. Nice thing to happen on this day. She wants
> to cook me something. Best guess is one of two things...apple pie
> or stuffed green peppers. Both are winners. I'll let you know
> tomorrow which one.

Yesterday was mine. Happy birthday!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 6/25/2019 12:54 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message

>>> Every time you put your fingers to the keyboard whatever you tap out
>>> comes out
>>> as a lie and then you deny you ever said it. You've been caught time and
>>> time
>>> and time and time again.

>> No. What a lot of you are seeing sis the Mandela effect. Someone claims
>> that I said something. Usually Dave. Then the rest of you dog pile on me.
>> Someone remembers that someone said something and somehow you all think
>> that *I* said it.
>>

> You really don't get it, do you? We *remember* what you said. I
> specifically remember you posted you cook all the meat then freeze it. Why
> do I remember? Because it's just plain weird. Accurate memories aside,
> it's very easy to look up what you posted.

I never denied that I did it that one time when I bought the B1G2 free meat
that I threw out. I also said that I froze cooked meatloaf and that I always
try to keep cooked chicken and cooked ground beef in the freezer for taco
salads. I even said how I make the salads. I never once said that I freeze
all of my cooked meat. Never. You want to look it up? Go right ahead.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
news

>>> No. What a lot of you are seeing sis the Mandela effect. Someone claims
>>> that I said something. Usually Dave. Then the rest of you dog pile on
>>> me. Someone remembers that someone said something and somehow you all
>>> think that *I* said it.
>>>

>> You really don't get it, do you? We *remember* what you said. I
>> specifically remember you posted you cook all the meat then freeze it.
>> Why do I remember? Because it's just plain weird. Accurate memories
>> aside, it's very easy to look up what you posted.
>>

> No. She obviously doesn't get it, as evidence the other day when she said
> it was the Mandela effect. These are not false memories. We do remember
> the stuff she posts because, as you say, it is so weird. In some cases
> someone, not me, has gone to the effort to find those old posts. In spite
> of the physical evidence of her actual original posts, she is trying to
> say that we are having false memories. Apparently I am the ring leader who
> makes up the stories and that leads some others to falsely believe that
> they saw the same posts.
>
> Having been a writer, not being a writer, nor every saying the was,
> doesn't remember writing that she wrote that, cooking all her meat and
> then freezing it, her husband stopping to buy dinner on the way home, her
> daughter is disabled one day and the next she is a dance.
>
> She lies when she writes these things or she lies when she tries to say
> that she did not. One thing she has trouble with is the idea that when
> you get caught in a lie you lose credibility. When you are repeatedly
> caught in lies you lose all credibility.

Those are all lies Dave. Every day of my life is different. Some days I do
some things. Other days I do other things. Sometimes I write. Sometimes I
don't. When I have the urge to write, I might write for days or weeks on end
and then not write another thing for months.

When did I say that my daughter was disabled? Was it when she had the broken
back? Or the alignment issue about a year after she had the broken back? Or
when she lost her eyesight from those pills? Yeah, she couldn't dance then.
But then she got better and she could. Then she moved on to other things.

I'm disabled. I still dance. I dance at home for exercise. I can not do many
of the things I could do when I was younger and disabled but I still work on
those things I can do.

You, Dave have no credibility. You're just a bully.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/27/2019 3:29 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> My painter is married and lives behind me.

Anal sex is for assholes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 9:32:07 AM UTC-10, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Gary" > wrote in message ....

> > Yeah, Julie is cool but *she* is the one that tells us the
> > stories like I said above. Julie is the one that said she's
> > dating the painter, not the live-in gardener. And she has told us
> > that the gardener has dogs and goats. She cooks for the dogs too
> > but I think the goats are living elsewhere.
> >
> > I like her but will give her a tease now and then when she says
> > one thing then later denies it. She does do that.

> No Gary, I don't. People just say I do.

Yes, I have noticed that. Beats me if you do or don't. It's not my business to be fact-checking people's post. I wonder how much dough people are getting for checking everything you say. I'd take that gig but my salary requirements are $5/hour - I won't take a penny less!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 13:35:36 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 9:32:07 AM UTC-10, Julie Bove wrote:
>> "Gary" > wrote in message ...

>> > Yeah, Julie is cool but *she* is the one that tells us the
>> > stories like I said above. Julie is the one that said she's
>> > dating the painter, not the live-in gardener. And she has told us
>> > that the gardener has dogs and goats. She cooks for the dogs too
>> > but I think the goats are living elsewhere.
>> >
>> > I like her but will give her a tease now and then when she says
>> > one thing then later denies it. She does do that.

>> No Gary, I don't. People just say I do.

>Yes, I have noticed that. Beats me if you do or don't. It's not my business to be fact-checking people's post. I wonder how much dough people are getting for checking everything you say. I'd take that gig but my salary requirements are $5/hour - I won't take a penny less!

"You once said you don't like cookies. Now you say you ate a cookie.
The horror! The scandal! Inform the authorities!"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-06-27 3:35 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:

>>> No. What a lot of you are seeing sis the Mandela effect. Someone
>>> claims that I said something. Usually Dave. Then the rest of you dog
>>> pile on me. Someone remembers that someone said something and somehow
>>> you all think that *I* said it.
>>>

>> You really don't get it, do you?Â* We *remember* what you said.Â* I
>> specifically remember you posted you cook all the meat then freeze it.
>> Why do I remember?Â* Because it's just plain weird.Â* Accurate memories
>> aside, it's very easy to look up what you posted.

> I never denied that I did it that one time when I bought the B1G2 free
> meat that I threw out. I also said that I froze cooked meatloaf and that
> I always try to keep cooked chicken and cooked ground beef in the
> freezer for taco salads. I even said how I make the salads.

More than once Julie. More than once. You were questioned about it. As
Jill said, we remember it because we thought it was pretty weird.

> I never once
> said that I freeze all of my cooked meat. Never. You want to look it up?
> Go right ahead.

Nope. I am not going to look it up. It's good enough for me to have
someone else confirm what I remember.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jack Granade" > wrote in message
> On 6/27/2019 3:29 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> My painter is married and lives behind me.
> >

> Anal sex is for assholes.

Only if that's what you're into!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 13:35:36 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:

>>> No Gary, I don't. People just say I do.

>>Yes, I have noticed that. Beats me if you do or don't. It's not my
>>business to be fact-checking people's post. I wonder how much dough people
>>are getting for checking everything you say. I'd take that gig but my
>>salary requirements are $5/hour - I won't take a penny less!

> "You once said you don't like cookies. Now you say you ate a cookie.
> The horror! The scandal! Inform the authorities!"

What? Are you peeping on me? I did just eat a gingersnap! It is true that I
rarely eat cookies and I don't like most cookies.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 2019-06-27 3:35 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:

>>> You really don't get it, do you? We *remember* what you said. I
>>> specifically remember you posted you cook all the meat then freeze it.
>>> Why do I remember? Because it's just plain weird. Accurate memories
>>> aside, it's very easy to look up what you posted.

>> I never denied that I did it that one time when I bought the B1G2 free
>> meat that I threw out. I also said that I froze cooked meatloaf and that
>> I always try to keep cooked chicken and cooked ground beef in the freezer
>> for taco salads. I even said how I make the salads.

> More than once Julie. More than once. You were questioned about it. As
> Jill said, we remember it because we thought it was pretty weird.
>

> > I never once
>> said that I freeze all of my cooked meat. Never. You want to look it up?
>> Go right ahead.

> Nope. I am not going to look it up. It's good enough for me to have
> someone else confirm what I remember.

That's exactly what the Mandela Effect is.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/27/2019 10:17 AM, Gary wrote:

> Anyway, on a June 27th note:
> Today is my birthday and my daughter is coming in an hour or so
> with grandchildren. Nice thing to happen on this day. She wants
> to cook me something. Best guess is one of two things...apple pie
> or stuffed green peppers. Both are winners. I'll let you know
> tomorrow which one.

Happy Birthday, Gary!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 16:13:08 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Bruce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 13:35:36 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>>Yes, I have noticed that. Beats me if you do or don't. It's not my
>>>business to be fact-checking people's post. I wonder how much dough people
>>>are getting for checking everything you say. I'd take that gig but my
>>>salary requirements are $5/hour - I won't take a penny less!

>> "You once said you don't like cookies. Now you say you ate a cookie.
>> The horror! The scandal! Inform the authorities!"

>What? Are you peeping on me? I did just eat a gingersnap! It is true that I
>rarely eat cookies and I don't like most cookies.

There you go, someone tell Dave and Joan! They have to do something!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-06-27 7:13 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:

> "Dave Smith" > wrote in message

>> More than once Julie. More than once. You were questioned about it. As
>> Jill said, we remember it because we thought it was pretty weird.
>>

>> > I never once
>>> said that I freeze all of my cooked meat. Never. You want to look it
>>> up? Go right ahead.

>> Nope. I am not going to look it up. It's good enough for me to have
>> someone else confirm what I remember.

> That's exactly what the Mandela Effect is.

You are delusional. You posted some weird stuff. It was weird enough to
attract the attention you crave. Some of us remembered it. You denied
it. Someone searched through your old posts and found the ones that you
made. That is not the Mandala Effect. That is you being caught lying a
few times, and, given the number of times you have been caught lying,
trying to deny the same things is pretty pathetic. You are just digging
yourself deeper.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 16:13:08 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Bruce" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 13:35:36 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>>> "You once said you don't like cookies. Now you say you ate a cookie.
>>> The horror! The scandal! Inform the authorities!"

>>What? Are you peeping on me? I did just eat a gingersnap! It is true that
>>rarely eat cookies and I don't like most cookies.

> There you go, someone tell Dave and Joan! They have to do something!

Yes they do. Where are they?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 2019-06-27 7:13 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "Dave Smith" > wrote in message

>>> More than once Julie. More than once. You were questioned about it. As
>>> Jill said, we remember it because we thought it was pretty weird.

>>> Nope. I am not going to look it up. It's good enough for me to have
>>> someone else confirm what I remember.

>> That's exactly what the Mandela Effect is.

> You are delusional. You posted some weird stuff. It was weird enough to
> attract the attention you crave. Some of us remembered it. You denied it.
> Someone searched through your old posts and found the ones that you made.
> That is not the Mandala Effect. That is you being caught lying a few
> times, and, given the number of times you have been caught lying, trying
> to deny the same things is pretty pathetic. You are just digging yourself
> deeper.

Tell me Dave... What exactly did I deny? You all are just dog piling and you
don't even know what you're complaining about.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 21:50:25 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Bruce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 16:13:08 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>>What? Are you peeping on me? I did just eat a gingersnap! It is true that
>>>rarely eat cookies and I don't like most cookies.

>> There you go, someone tell Dave and Joan! They have to do something!

>Yes they do. Where are they?

Organising a posse? Joan supplies the weapons.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 21:50:25 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Bruce" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 16:13:08 -0700, "Julie Bove"

m...

>>> There you go, someone tell Dave and Joan! They have to do something!

>>Yes they do. Where are they?

> Organising a posse? Joan supplies the weapons.

You're probably right.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 6/27/2019 10:17 AM, Gary wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, on a June 27th note:
> > Today is my birthday and my daughter is coming in an hour or so
> > with grandchildren. Nice thing to happen on this day. She wants
> > to cook me something. Best guess is one of two things...apple pie
> > or stuffed green peppers. Both are winners. I'll let you know
> > tomorrow which one.
> >

> Happy Birthday, Gary!

Well thank you, Jill. Also thanks to Ophy and Julie for the BD
wishes.

I did have a nice one and as I predicted, my daughter considered
both an apple pie or stuffed green peppers. I do know her and
guessed one of the two.

She told me that she considered a pie but knew that I try to
avoid dessert food. And I do. So she made me a large batch of
stuffed green peppers. And they were all for me, not to even
share with them. She wanted to leave me with good freezer future
meals too.

She used 6 very large green peppers
- 2lbs of ground beef
- some cooked rice
- lots of onions
- only one large jalapeno pepper chopped
- can of tomato sauce with garlic and unknown spices added
- topped with plenty of shaved mozzarella cheese
- then baked for about an hour.

Each one is a large meal in itself and delicious.

Anyway, it was a nice day here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:
> Happy Birthday dear Gary!! I hope you have a wonderful one and a great
> time with you lovely family)))

Thanks O. It was a really nice day for me but it wasn't so nice
to my air conditioner. heheh

Between the very hot heat wave with humidity outside and daughter
using my OVEN for about 2 hours yesterday afternoon, poor old
machine worked all day to keep it cool inside.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-06-28 12:52 a.m., Julie Bove wrote:

> "Dave Smith" > wrote in message

>> You are delusional. You posted some weird stuff. It was weird enough
>> to attract the attention you crave. Some of us remembered it. You
>> denied it. Someone searched through your old posts and found the ones
>> that you made. That is not the Mandala Effect. That is you being
>> caught lying a few times, and, given the number of times you have been
>> caught lying, trying to deny the same things is pretty pathetic. You
>> are just digging yourself deeper.

> Tell me Dave... What exactly did I deny? You all are just dog piling and
> you don't even know what you're complaining about.

So now you have amnesia and you don't remember the things that you
were caught lying about?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> "Gary" wrote:
>>
>> But.... she's dating the painter. lol
>> I wonder how he feels about the live-in gardener with a friend
>> and dogs and goats.
>>
>> ===
>>
>> Gary both you and I know, these are all made up stories to have a go
>> at
>> Julie.

> Yeah, Julie is cool but *she* is the one that tells us the
> stories like I said above. Julie is the one that said she's
> dating the painter, not the live-in gardener. And she has told us
> that the gardener has dogs and goats. She cooks for the dogs too
> but I think the goats are living elsewhere.
>
> I like her but will give her a tease now and then when she says
> one thing then later denies it. She does do that.

No Gary, I don't. People just say I do.

> Anyway, on a June 27th note:
> Today is my birthday and my daughter is coming in an hour or so
> with grandchildren. Nice thing to happen on this day. She wants
> to cook me something. Best guess is one of two things...apple pie
> or stuffed green peppers. Both are winners. I'll let you know
> tomorrow which one.

Yesterday was mine. Happy birthday!

====

A very happy birthday for yesterday Hope you had a good one)