Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner!

Julie Bove wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

> >> But.... she's dating the painter. lol

> > Freudian slip, Gary? We do we know that's a painter....

> I assure you I am not dating Gary.

I'm sure you are not THAT desperate.

Getting silly here now, I must say. Julie...you ONCE said that
your gardener was not your boyfriend but your painter was. Now
you even deny saying that. Nothing new.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> "Julie Bove" wrote:
> >I assure you I am not dating Gary.

> You'd have to be a ferret.

Only if she wanted to sleep with me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Julie Bove wrote:

>> > Freudian slip, Gary? We do we know that's a painter....

>> I assure you I am not dating Gary.

> I'm sure you are not THAT desperate.
>
> Getting silly here now, I must say. Julie...you ONCE said that
> your gardener was not your boyfriend but your painter was. Now
> you even deny saying that. Nothing new.

Good Lord! I *never* said that! My painter is married and his daughter works
at our Vet. office. I've only had one date since my divorce. He was retired
Army.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pamela" > wrote in message
> On 01:11 6 Jul 2019, "Julie Bove" > wrote:

>>> Yes - EX-husband. You got the divorce, gardener moved in, husband was
>>> still living there, too. Like I said.

>> Yes. They were here at the same time but we were legally separated. So?

> Living with your divrced ex while lusting after the live-in gardener
> despite
> him having a girlfriend is just weird. Are you running some sort of
> no-rules
> commune?
>
> It might all seem very open and free but the emotional strains have
> clearly
> taken their toll.
>
> I can only hope your daughter hasn't been adversely affected by this
> unsual
> lifestyle.

>>> For when The Gardener gets home. Gotta have dinner ready at the table
>>> as soon as he gets home.

>> No. He is often in and out. He keeps very busy. I want to make sure he
>> has good food here. Am waiting for Angela to get here. We're going
>> shopping. Gonna make steaks.

> Does she live with you? I thought she was old enough to leave home.

She doesn't live here.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message
>> Julie Bove wrote:

>>> regular?

>>> I assure you I am not dating Gary.

>> I'm sure you are not THAT desperate.*
>>
>> Getting silly here now, I must say. Julie...you ONCE said that
>> your gardener was not your boyfriend but your painter was. Now
>> you even deny saying that. Nothing new.

> Good Lord! I *never* said that! My painter is married and his
> daughter works at our Vet. office. I've only had one date since my
> divorce. He was retired Army.

Good heavens! Army soldiers are like navy sailors. These fine young
men NEVER go out and screw old wimmens. Ask Popeye.