Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Caraway rye with cinnamon

I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my gardener.
I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of about 8-9 inches
across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even better! I would not have
thought of that combination. Tastes like something you might eat for
breakfast. Yum!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote :
> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the
> request of my gardener.

Have you ever given him an eskimo blowjob?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...kimo%20blowjob

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote :
>> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my
>> gardener.

> Have you ever given him an eskimo blowjob?
>
> https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...kimo%20blowjob

What does that have to do with rye bread? And I prefer Mentos, oh imp of
Jill.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/10/2019 6:48 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> Julie Bove wrote :
>>> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my
>>> gardener.

>> Have you ever given him an eskimo blowjob?
>>
>> https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...kimo%20blowjob

> What does that have to do with rye bread? And I prefer Mentos, oh imp of
> Jill.

I'm glad you recognized I didn't write that.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 4:55:52 AM UTC-6, Julie Bove wrote:
> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my gardener.
> I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of about 8-9 inches
> across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even better! I would not have
> thought of that combination. Tastes like something you might eat for
> breakfast. Yum!

Cinnamon is a spice United Statesians usually associate with sweets, but cinnamon makes a very good savory spice as well! As you discovered in the breads. I put a LITTLE cinnamon in my chili when I used to make chili.

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:

> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my gardener.
> I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of about 8-9 inches
> across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even better! I would not have
> thought of that combination. Tastes like something you might eat for
> breakfast. Yum!

Great that it worked out but you crack me up.
You've turned into Sheldon....making large navy batches of food.

It sounded weird to you yet you made 6 loaves?
Good darn thing that it actually turned out good.
Another factor is that *YOU* actually liked it. That's rare.

It still sounds a bit odd to me. I'll just keep on using plain
rye bread and if I want cinnamon on it, I'll add it to a toasted
piece.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 02:55:39 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my gardener.
> I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of about 8-9 inches
> across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even better! I would not have
> thought of that combination. Tastes like something you might eat for
> breakfast. Yum!

Ewwwww.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> Julie Bove wrote:
> >
> > I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my
> > gardener. I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of
> > about 8-9 inches across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even
> > better! I would not have thought of that combination. Tastes like
> > something you might eat for breakfast. Yum!

> Great that it worked out but you crack me up.
> You've turned into Sheldon....making large navy batches of food.
>
> It sounded weird to you yet you made 6 loaves?
> Good darn thing that it actually turned out good.
> Another factor is that YOU actually liked it. That's rare.
>
> It still sounds a bit odd to me. I'll just keep on using plain
> rye bread and if I want cinnamon on it, I'll add it to a toasted
> piece.

That is a lot of bread for her family.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:32:33 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 02:55:39 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my gardener.
>> I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of about 8-9 inches
>> across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even better! I would not have
>> thought of that combination. Tastes like something you might eat for
>> breakfast. Yum!

>Ewwwww.

Aren't cinnamon buns big in the US? Why would cinnamon bread be so bad
then?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 02:55:39 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my
>> gardener.
>> I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of about 8-9 inches
>> across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even better! I would not
>> have
>> thought of that combination. Tastes like something you might eat for
>> breakfast. Yum!

>Ewwwww.

Aren't cinnamon buns big in the US? Why would cinnamon bread be so bad
then?

==

Don't you see?? That doesn't matter! All that matters is that it is put
forward by someone you have to denigrate, no matter what they say!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 20:01:46 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:32:33 -0600, Sqwertz >
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 02:55:39 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>>> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my
>>> gardener.
>>> I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of about 8-9 inches
>>> across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even better! I would not
>>> have
>>> thought of that combination. Tastes like something you might eat for
>>> breakfast. Yum!

>>Ewwwww.

>Aren't cinnamon buns big in the US? Why would cinnamon bread be so bad
>then?
>
>==
>
>Don't you see?? That doesn't matter! All that matters is that it is put
>forward by someone you have to denigrate, no matter what they say!

Oh of course, I forgot!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 20:01:46 -0000, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>

>> "Bruce" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:32:33 -0600, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:

>>> Ewwwww.

>> Aren't cinnamon buns big in the US? Why would cinnamon bread be so bad
>> then?
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Don't you see?? That doesn't matter! All that matters is that it is put
>> forward by someone you have to denigrate, no matter what they say!

> Oh of course, I forgot!

Yoose need to start tying strings on yoose fingers to remember stuff.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 15:16:22 -0600, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 20:01:46 -0000, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>

>>> "Bruce" wrote in message ...

>>> Aren't cinnamon buns big in the US? Why would cinnamon bread be so bad
>>> then?
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> Don't you see?? That doesn't matter! All that matters is that it is put
>>> forward by someone you have to denigrate, no matter what they say!

>> Oh of course, I forgot!
>>

>Yoose need to start tying strings on yoose fingers to remember stuff.

And write down what each string is for?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 2:53:24 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:32:33 -0600, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 02:55:39 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:
> >
> >> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my gardener.
> >> I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of about 8-9 inches
> >> across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even better! I would not have
> >> thought of that combination. Tastes like something you might eat for
> >> breakfast. Yum!

> >Ewwwww.

> Aren't cinnamon buns big in the US? Why would cinnamon bread be so bad
> then?

Caraway rye bread with cinnamon? Very unusual.

OTOH, my bakery does a raisin rye bread (probably without either
caraway or cinnamon). I've never tried it.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:58:22 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 2:53:24 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:32:33 -0600, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:

>> >Ewwwww.

>> Aren't cinnamon buns big in the US? Why would cinnamon bread be so bad
>> then?

>Caraway rye bread with cinnamon? Very unusual.
>
>OTOH, my bakery does a raisin rye bread (probably without either
>caraway or cinnamon). I've never tried it.

Ah, that combination could be unusual.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my
>> gardener.
>> I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of about 8-9 inches
>> across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even better! I would not
>> have
>> thought of that combination. Tastes like something you might eat for
>> breakfast. Yum!

> Great that it worked out but you crack me up.
> You've turned into Sheldon....making large navy batches of food.
>
> It sounded weird to you yet you made 6 loaves?
> Good darn thing that it actually turned out good.
> Another factor is that *YOU* actually liked it. That's rare.
>
> It still sounds a bit odd to me. I'll just keep on using plain
> rye bread and if I want cinnamon on it, I'll add it to a toasted
> piece.

Hey, I'm snowed in. I had nothing better to do. I also knew if we didn't
like it, his goats probably would.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Gary wrote:
>
>> Julie Bove wrote:
>> >
>> > I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my
>> > gardener. I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of
>> > about 8-9 inches across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even
>> > better! I would not have thought of that combination. Tastes like
>> > something you might eat for breakfast. Yum!

>> Great that it worked out but you crack me up.
>> You've turned into Sheldon....making large navy batches of food.
>>
>> It sounded weird to you yet you made 6 loaves?
>> Good darn thing that it actually turned out good.
>> Another factor is that YOU actually liked it. That's rare.
>>
>> It still sounds a bit odd to me. I'll just keep on using plain
>> rye bread and if I want cinnamon on it, I'll add it to a toasted
>> piece.

> That is a lot of bread for her family.

Angela and my friend love my bread so I often give them some. And my
gardener's GF loves it so much I have seen her take an entire loaf and start
munching away on it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:32:33 -0600, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 02:55:39 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>>> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my
>>> gardener.
>>> I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of about 8-9 inches
>>> across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even better! I would not
>>> have
>>> thought of that combination. Tastes like something you might eat for
>>> breakfast. Yum!

>>Ewwwww.

> Aren't cinnamon buns big in the US? Why would cinnamon bread be so bad
> then?

The only recipe that I found for cinnamon bread was a swirl one and it uses
eggs which I can't have. In looking at the various Swedish rye bread
recipes, many of them are very sweet and contain fruit and/or sweet type
spices. So this isn't so far off.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 17:00:01 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

> The only recipe that I found for cinnamon bread was a swirl one and it uses
> eggs which I can't have. In looking at the various Swedish rye bread
> recipes, many of them are very sweet and contain fruit and/or sweet type
> spices. So this isn't so far off.

Yours is very far off.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:37:16 -0600, cshenk wrote:

> Gary wrote:
>
>> Julie Bove wrote:
>>>
>>> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my
>>> gardener. I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of
>>> about 8-9 inches across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even
>>> better! I would not have thought of that combination. Tastes like
>>> something you might eat for breakfast. Yum!

>> Great that it worked out but you crack me up.
>> You've turned into Sheldon....making large navy batches of food.
>>
>> It sounded weird to you yet you made 6 loaves?
>> Good darn thing that it actually turned out good.
>> Another factor is that YOU actually liked it. That's rare.
>>
>> It still sounds a bit odd to me. I'll just keep on using plain
>> rye bread and if I want cinnamon on it, I'll add it to a toasted
>> piece.

> That is a lot of bread for her family.

Family? I suspect what she has now is some sort of cult
arrangement.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 17:00:01 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> The only recipe that I found for cinnamon bread was a swirl one and it
>> uses
>> eggs which I can't have. In looking at the various Swedish rye bread
>> recipes, many of them are very sweet and contain fruit and/or sweet type
>> spices. So this isn't so far off.

> Yours is very far off.

No. Look here! Fruit AND cinnamon!

https://www.weekendbakery.com/posts/...o-kletzenbrot/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:37:16 -0600, cshenk wrote:
>
>> Gary wrote:

>>> Great that it worked out but you crack me up.
>>> You've turned into Sheldon....making large navy batches of food.
>>>
>>> It sounded weird to you yet you made 6 loaves?
>>> Good darn thing that it actually turned out good.
>>> Another factor is that YOU actually liked it. That's rare.
>>>
>>> It still sounds a bit odd to me. I'll just keep on using plain
>>> rye bread and if I want cinnamon on it, I'll add it to a toasted
>>> piece.

>> That is a lot of bread for her family.

> Family? I suspect what she has now is some sort of cult
> arrangement.

Nope. My family here is me. But I do give bread to others. And this stuff
seems to freeze well.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 21:02:07 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 17:00:01 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>>> The only recipe that I found for cinnamon bread was a swirl one and it
>>> uses
>>> eggs which I can't have. In looking at the various Swedish rye bread
>>> recipes, many of them are very sweet and contain fruit and/or sweet type
>>> spices. So this isn't so far off.

>> Yours is very far off.

> No. Look here! Fruit AND cinnamon!
>
> https://www.weekendbakery.com/posts/...o-kletzenbrot/

<yawn> Where's the caraway in that recipe? And where's all the
fruit and nuts in your recipe?

Like I said - very different.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 21:02:07 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

>>> Yours is very far off.

>> No. Look here! Fruit AND cinnamon!
>>
>> https://www.weekendbakery.com/posts/...o-kletzenbrot/

> <yawn> Where's the caraway in that recipe? And where's all the
> fruit and nuts in your recipe?
>
> Like I said - very different.

Like me! Huh? It's yummy. I can handle it!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

> >> No. Look here! Fruit AND cinnamon!
> >>
> >> https://www.weekendbakery.com/posts/...o-kletzenbrot/

> > <yawn> Where's the caraway in that recipe? And where's all the
> > fruit and nuts in your recipe?
> >
> > Like I said - very different.

> Like me! Huh? It's yummy. I can handle it!

Lol...do you like all the "attention" Steve lavishes on you, Julie?

--
Cheers
Jack

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:

> Nope. My family here is me. But I do give bread to others. And this stuff
> seems to freeze well.

But...you have told us for years, Julie...you don't like frozen
bread.

Speaking of frozen bread. I bought a loaf of Nature's Own 5 grain
bread about 3-4 years ago. Seriously, that long ago. It was never
opened - went from the store to my freezer.

Well, I finally tried it a couple of weeks ago. Toasted it and it
was just as tasty as a fresh loaf.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:32:33 -0600, Sqwertz >
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 02:55:39 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>>> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my
>>> gardener.
>>> I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of about 8-9 inches
>>> across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even better! I would not
>>> have
>>> thought of that combination. Tastes like something you might eat for
>>> breakfast. Yum!

>>Ewwwww.

>Aren't cinnamon buns big in the US? Why would cinnamon bread be so bad
>then?
>
>==
>
>Don't you see?? That doesn't matter! All that matters is that it is put
>forward by someone you have to denigrate, no matter what they say!

Oh of course, I forgot!

==

;p

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 20:01:46 -0000, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>

>>> "Bruce" wrote in message

>>> Aren't cinnamon buns big in the US? Why would cinnamon bread be so bad
>>> then?
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> Don't you see?? That doesn't matter! All that matters is that it is
>>> put
>>> forward by someone you have to denigrate, no matter what they say!

>> Oh of course, I forgot!
>>

>Yoose need to start tying strings on yoose fingers to remember stuff.

And write down what each string is for?

---

Will you be able to play music on those strings?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 18:44:28 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 15:16:22 -0600, Hank Rogers >
>wrote:
>
>>Bruce wrote:

>>> Oh of course, I forgot!
>>>

>>Yoose need to start tying strings on yoose fingers to remember stuff.

>And write down what each string is for?
>
>---
>
>Will you be able to play music on those strings?

It's worth a try
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 15:16:22 -0600, Hank Rogers >
>wrote:
>
>>Bruce wrote:

>>> Oh of course, I forgot!
>>>

>>Yoose need to start tying strings on yoose fingers to remember stuff.

>And write down what each string is for?
>
>---
>
>Will you be able to play music on those strings?

It's worth a try

---

Heh if I could, I would )

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 2:53:24 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> > On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:32:33 -0600, Sqwertz
> > > wrote:

> > my gardener. >> I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round
> > loaves of about 8-9 inches >> across. Smelled fantastic as it
> > baked. Tasted even better! I would not have >> thought of that
> > combination. Tastes like something you might eat for >> breakfast.
> > Yum!
> > >
> > > Ewwwww.

> > Aren't cinnamon buns big in the US? Why would cinnamon bread be so
> > bad then?

> Caraway rye bread with cinnamon? Very unusual.
>
> OTOH, my bakery does a raisin rye bread (probably without either
> caraway or cinnamon). I've never tried it.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I suspect they might add Cinnamon to lift the Raisin flavor a bit.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> Nope. My family here is me. But I do give bread to others. And this stuff
>> seems to freeze well.

> But...you have told us for years, Julie...you don't like frozen
> bread.

Right. But the texture of this didn't seem to change. However, it was only
in there for perhaps 6 hours. That's how fast the others got eaten.

> Speaking of frozen bread. I bought a loaf of Nature's Own 5 grain
> bread about 3-4 years ago. Seriously, that long ago. It was never
> opened - went from the store to my freezer.
>
> Well, I finally tried it a couple of weeks ago. Toasted it and it
> was just as tasty as a fresh loaf.

I tried that brand once. It went to my gardener's goats. Did not care for it
at all.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-02-11 6:06 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message

>> Well, I finally tried it a couple of weeks ago. Toasted it and it
>> was just as tasty as a fresh loaf.

> I tried that brand once. It went to my gardener's goats. Did not care
> for it at all.

Your gardener has goats? I guess that explain the lack of interest.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> Julie Bove wrote:
> >
> > Nope. My family here is me. But I do give bread to others. And this
> > stuff seems to freeze well.

> But...you have told us for years, Julie...you don't like frozen
> bread.
>
> Speaking of frozen bread. I bought a loaf of Nature's Own 5 grain
> bread about 3-4 years ago. Seriously, that long ago. It was never
> opened - went from the store to my freezer.
>
> Well, I finally tried it a couple of weeks ago. Toasted it and it
> was just as tasty as a fresh loaf.

Could you be mixing her with me on that one? Sasebo and only bread was
frozen stateside or make your own. THats when I starting making ALL of
ours except the crackers and such.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

> > > That is a lot of bread for her family.

> > Family? I suspect what she has now is some sort of cult
> > arrangement.

> Nope. My family here is me. But I do give bread to others. And this
> stuff seems to freeze well.

No problem! We do it much more often but smaller loads.

I'm upping the baking cycles just now. On NextDoor is a local friend
wih very limited income. I'm making him a 1-2lb load a week. I'll
probably be doing that for a year or more.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 2019-02-11 6:06 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "Gary" > wrote in message

>>> Well, I finally tried it a couple of weeks ago. Toasted it and it
>>> was just as tasty as a fresh loaf.

>> I tried that brand once. It went to my gardener's goats. Did not care for
>> it at all.

> Your gardener has goats? I guess that explain the lack of interest.

He has all sorts of animals. I have mentioned the goats before. They eat
weeds and blackberries.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" > wrote in message
news
> Gary wrote:
>
>> Julie Bove wrote:
>> >
>> > Nope. My family here is me. But I do give bread to others. And this
>> > stuff seems to freeze well.

>> But...you have told us for years, Julie...you don't like frozen
>> bread.
>>
>> Speaking of frozen bread. I bought a loaf of Nature's Own 5 grain
>> bread about 3-4 years ago. Seriously, that long ago. It was never
>> opened - went from the store to my freezer.
>>
>> Well, I finally tried it a couple of weeks ago. Toasted it and it
>> was just as tasty as a fresh loaf.

> Could you be mixing her with me on that one? Sasebo and only bread was
> frozen stateside or make your own. THats when I starting making ALL of
> ours except the crackers and such.

No. I said that I don't like bread that has been frozen and I generally
don't. But this was fine after being frozen. Granted it was only frozen for
less than a day.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote:

>> > Family? I suspect what she has now is some sort of cult
>> > arrangement.

>> Nope. My family here is me. But I do give bread to others. And this
>> stuff seems to freeze well.

> No problem! We do it much more often but smaller loads.
>
> I'm upping the baking cycles just now. On NextDoor is a local friend
> wih very limited income. I'm making him a 1-2lb load a week. I'll
> probably be doing that for a year or more.

3 loaves already gone. I had perhaps half of one. Probably not quite half.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:

> "Dave Smith" wrote:
> > Your gardener has goats? I guess that explain the lack of interest.

> He has all sorts of animals. I have mentioned the goats before. They eat
> weeds and blackberries.

Since he lives with you, do his goats also live in your backyard?
send.pics
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-02-12 1:46 p.m., Gary wrote:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "Dave Smith" wrote:
>>> Your gardener has goats? I guess that explain the lack of interest.

>> He has all sorts of animals. I have mentioned the goats before. They eat
>> weeds and blackberries.

> Since he lives with you, do his goats also live in your backyard?
> send.pics

They probably share his bed.

Caraway Rye Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 23 16-01-2019 05:05 PM
Caraway soup biig General Cooking 3 03-10-2005 01:25 PM
Baby Potatoes with Caraway Carrot Filling T & J Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 06-07-2005 03:44 AM
caraway or cumin Wazza Asian Cooking 21 15-04-2005 11:30 AM
Caraway seed substitue Doe John General Cooking 19 30-03-2004 01:33 AM