Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Caraway rye with cinnamon

Julie Bove wrote:

> I made my usual recipe but put cinnamon in it at the request of my gardener.
> I used about a teaspoon for what made 6 round loaves of about 8-9 inches
> across. Smelled fantastic as it baked. Tasted even better! I would not have
> thought of that combination. Tastes like something you might eat for
> breakfast. Yum!

Great that it worked out but you crack me up.
You've turned into Sheldon....making large navy batches of food.

It sounded weird to you yet you made 6 loaves?
Good darn thing that it actually turned out good.
Another factor is that *YOU* actually liked it. That's rare.

It still sounds a bit odd to me. I'll just keep on using plain
rye bread and if I want cinnamon on it, I'll add it to a toasted
piece.