Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Here's a Question

http://www.justjared.com/photo-galle...-food-bank-06/

>>> And I've overheard staid, conservative, middle-aged women discuss the
>>> merits of the tight arse on a male model in a department store flyer:-)

>> The things I miss by not having any female friends...
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> Matters not... truth is the #1 topics women discuss is can he get it
> up... and if so are you willing to suck it for three minutes...and do
> you really swallow? Smart mommas teach their daughters, and sons,
> that oral sex is the best method of birth control, that it's free,
> infinitely pleasurable, and no medical side effects.
> I still maintain contrary to all the other reasons the main reason for
> divorce is not money or anything else, it's refusing to perform oral
> sex. That said there are far more men who refuse to perform oral sex
> on women than there are women who refuse to perform oral sex on men...
> and not only to perforn but more importantly to initiate. In my
> experience most marriages fail due to lack of sexual initiation.

Popeye, I bet yoose brother taught yoose all dis blow job stuff, huh?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/17/2018 5:14 PM, Druce wrote:

>>> I always thought that's because men are judged by their character.
>>> That's why I never comb my hair.

>> That's because you're bald as a billiard ball. lol

> Hey, the colour may be slowly changing, but it's still all there.

Hair is over rated. Had I known how simple life is without it, I'd have
shaved it off years earlier.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 6:20:33 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

> Matters not... truth is the #1 topics women discuss is can he get it
> up... and if so are you willing to suck it for three minutes...and do
> you really swallow? Smart mommas teach their daughters, and sons,
> that oral sex is the best method of birth control, that it's free,
> infinitely pleasurable, and no medical side effects.
> I still maintain contrary to all the other reasons the main reason for
> divorce is not money or anything else, it's refusing to perform oral
> sex. That said there are far more men who refuse to perform oral sex
> on women than there are women who refuse to perform oral sex on men...
> and not only to perforn but more importantly to initiate. In my
> experience most marriages fail due to lack of sexual initiation.

https://s22.postimg.cc/83n7owl9d/Crack_pipe_comment.jpg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 21:43:47 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>> That's because you're bald as a billiard ball. lol

>> Hey, the colour may be slowly changing, but it's still all there.
>>

>Hair is over rated. Had I known how simple life is without it, I'd have
>shaved it off years earlier.

I think it depends. Some totally bald men look like potatoes to me.
Others don't.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/17/2018 5:25 PM, Druce wrote:

>>> That are covered in germs.
>>>

>> No more than the door handles,

> Which door?
>
>> and the doctor who shakes your hand.

> They don't.

Really? Shook hands with many a doctor. A few don't, most do.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 21:55:39 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>> No more than the door handles,

>> Which door?
>>
>>> and the doctor who shakes your hand.

>> They don't.
>>

>Really? Shook hands with many a doctor. A few don't, most do.

Not here, I don't think.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/17/2018 10:00 PM, Druce wrote:

>>> Which door?

>>> They don't.
>>>

>> Really? Shook hands with many a doctor. A few don't, most do.

> Not here, I don't think.

They all use a hand sanitizer as soon as they walk into the exam room.
Maybe if I was sick they would not.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 6:20:33 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> Matters not... truth is the #1 topics women discuss is can he get it
> up... and if so are you willing to suck it for three minutes...and do
> you really swallow? Smart mommas teach their daughters, and sons,
> that oral sex is the best method of birth control, that it's free,
> infinitely pleasurable, and no medical side effects.
> I still maintain contrary to all the other reasons the main reason for
> divorce is not money or anything else, it's refusing to perform oral
> sex. That said there are far more men who refuse to perform oral sex
> on women than there are women who refuse to perform oral sex on men...
> and not only to perforn but more importantly to initiate. In my
> experience most marriages fail due to lack of sexual initiation.

OMG ShelDUM you are SUCH a sexual MORAN!!

"Smart mommas teach their daughters, and sons, that oral sex is the best method of birth control, that it's free, infinitely pleasurable, and no medical side effects."

NO none hopefully do! Dipshit!

And what is THIS little nugget of BULLSHIT:

"I still maintain contrary to all the other reasons the main reason for divorce is not money or anything else, it's refusing to perform oral sex. "

ROFL!! Me and MY Ex performed oral sex with each other all the time! Sex was NOT any reason we got divorced, in fact in an unusually nice and honest communication via phone just after we split she confessed to me that she really did miss the sex after we separated!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 23:14:44 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 7/17/2018 10:00 PM, Druce wrote:

>>> Really? Shook hands with many a doctor. A few don't, most do.

>> Not here, I don't think.
>>

>They all use a hand sanitizer as soon as they walk into the exam room.

That too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message ...

On 7/17/2018 5:14 PM, Druce wrote:

>>> I always thought that's because men are judged by their character.
>>> That's why I never comb my hair.

>> That's because you're bald as a billiard ball. lol

> Hey, the colour may be slowly changing, but it's still all there.

Hair is over rated. Had I known how simple life is without it, I'd have
shaved it off years earlier.

==

D has been shaving his head since Military days. I wouldn't know him with
hair) He always looks good anyway

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 00:28:04 -0000 (UTC), Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Tue 17 Jul 2018 03:55:59p, told us...
>
>> On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 21:35:37 -0000 (UTC), Wayne Boatwright
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>On Tue 17 Jul 2018 01:49:28p, told us...

>>>I suppose I'm prejudiced, but I watched every episode of every
>>>series that Julie did, except those wehre there were other
>>>cooks/chefs inolved. I also have every cookobok that she ever had
>>>published. While French is not my favorite cuisine, she wsa a
>>>great teacher of technique and an inspiration to those learning
>>>the proper way tp cook.
>>>
>>>There have been some very good cooks on television and some are
>>>very educatinal, but some are haphazard and seem more like actors
>>>and prsenters than real cooks.

>> She was really the first in NA to start doing that programme on
>> PBS and even getting people interested in cooking. Before that
>> there were the ghastly jello salads etc. --puke
>>

>Congealed salads have never been something I'd care to eat. However,
>there is one I do make in the Fall that does not use Jello. It
>contains all the things a Waldorf Salad contains but is made with
>fresh apple cider and uses unflavored gelatin. Most people seem to
>like it. I've the recipe for nearly 50 years. I don't know where I
>got it.

That sounds good - not like the aforementioned salads. I did a cold
roast leg of lamb with carrot flowers and leaves than encased in aspic
which was really good.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

John Kuthe wrote:

> ROFL!! Me and MY Ex performed oral sex with each other all the time! Sex was NOT any reason we got divorced, in fact in an unusually nice and honest communication via phone just after we split Bryan confessed to me that he really did miss the sex after we separated!

Well, that is a very sweet sentiment...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 04:01:16 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> ROFL!! Me and MY Ex performed oral sex with each other all the time! Sex was NOT any reason we got divorced, in fact in an unusually nice and honest communication via phone just after we split Bryan confessed to me that he really did miss the sex after we separated!
>>

>Well, that is a very sweet sentiment...

I shouldn't laugh, but... lol.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-07-17 9:55 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/17/2018 5:25 PM, Druce wrote:
>

>>> No more than the door handles,

>> Which door?
>>
>>> and the doctor who shakes your hand.

>> They don't.
>>

> Really?Â* Shook hands with many a doctor.Â* A few don't, most do.

My family doctor's office has a TV and the ophthalmologist I saw the
other day had two, one at each end. Both shake hands with me coming and
going.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 6:01:20 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > ROFL!! Me and MY Ex performed oral sex with each other all the time! Sex was NOT any reason we got divorced, in fact in an unusually nice and honest communication via phone just after we split Bryan confessed to me that he really did miss the sex after we separated!
> >

> Well, that is a very sweet sentiment...
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

We were that good together!! I taught my Ex how best to masturbate me manually too! Her new husband got one of the best sexual performing human females EVAH! She learned from AN EXPERT! Me.

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/17/2018 4:05 PM, wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:47:26 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

http://www.justjared.com/photo-galle...-food-bank-06/

>>> And I've overheard staid, conservative, middle-aged women discuss the
>>> merits of the tight arse on a male model in a department store flyer:-)

>> The things I miss by not having any female friends...
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> I have plenty of female friends but we tend to discuss more
> interesting things than male arses.

Hear hear!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/17/2018 9:23 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "jmcquown" > wrote in message

>>> All of the women I've known all my life discuss men, their looks,
>>> manners. faults etc.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> Guess I'm just in a different crowd, then.* It sounds so very
>> high-school-ish.
>>
>> Jill

> Then too, but later different. For instance if someones husband made an
> ass of themselves, or someones husband did a great thing, graying hair
> that looks good, so and so with his man bun looks ridiculous and so on.
> This male actor is good looking to one, but not to the other, like
> Robert Redford aged badly, while someone else looks great for their age.
> Women do discuss men.
>
> Cheri

If someone's husband or date made an ass of themselves or did a great
thing, sure. My friends and I don't sit around discussing a man's
washboard abs (is that the right term?) or tight buns. BTW, man-buns
(the hair thing) look ridiculous and even the men I know will comment
negatively about them.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/17/2018 9:43 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> That's because you're bald as a billiard ball. lol

>> Hey, the colour may be slowly changing, but it's still all there.
>>

> Hair is over rated.Â* Had I known how simple life is without it, I'd have
> shaved it off years earlier.

Think of all the money you've saved on shampoo and conditioner!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/17/2018 3:26 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-07-17 12:46 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> I can only tell you what I've seen (very little) when watching Rachel
>> Ray recently.Â* She looks like she's plump.Â* I don't care if she's
>> plump. Â*Â*My comment was about Ed saying he liked her boobs.Â* That's so
>> very un-Ed like.
>>

> Maybe it is the camera.Â* I know a few women who done cooking shows. Anna
> Olsen lives near me and I have talked with her several times. To see her
> on TV you would think she is a little on the plump side. In real life
> she is, well, just about perfect. My great niece was one of a number of
> chefs on a show. She looks quite a bit more substantial on TV than in
> real life.

They say the camera ads 10 lbs... must be a heck of a lot of cameras!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 7/17/2018 9:23 PM, Cheri wrote:

>>> Guess I'm just in a different crowd, then. It sounds so very
>>> high-school-ish.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Then too, but later different. For instance if someones husband made an
>> ass of themselves, or someones husband did a great thing, graying hair
>> that looks good, so and so with his man bun looks ridiculous and so on.
>> This male actor is good looking to one, but not to the other, like Robert
>> Redford aged badly, while someone else looks great for their age. Women
>> do discuss men.
>>
>> Cheri

> If someone's husband or date made an ass of themselves or did a great
> thing, sure. My friends and I don't sit around discussing a man's
> washboard abs (is that the right term?) or tight buns. BTW, man-buns (the
> hair thing) look ridiculous and even the men I know will comment
> negatively about them.
>
> Jill

I didn't say we sit around talking about washboard abs, arses etc., unless,
for instance someone says Jill's man friend has been working out at the gym,
and he is looking great now that the flab has firmed up, or he was a great
plumber but he needs to cover up his butt crack, things like that. LOL
Women talk about men, sometimes it's good, sometimes not so much.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 7/17/2018 4:05 PM, wrote:
>> On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:47:26 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

http://www.justjared.com/photo-galle...-food-bank-06/

>>> The things I miss by not having any female friends...
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> I have plenty of female friends but we tend to discuss more
>> interesting things than male arses.
>>

> Hear hear!
>
> Jill

Well, Lucretia discusses men a lot here, usually their bad behavior, which
is my point that women do talk about men, which everyone knows. Ed brought
up the "arses," not me. LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message

>>> Hey, the colour may be slowly changing, but it's still all there.
>>>

>> Hair is over rated. Had I known how simple life is without it, I'd have
>> shaved it off years earlier.

> Think of all the money you've saved on shampoo and conditioner!
>
> Jill

I've actually never seen a man that looked better with a shaved head, of
course it would be simpler, but it's not something I like, but I don't have
to like it, just a preference of those involved.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 12:09:13 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:

> I've actually never seen a man that looked better with a shaved head, of
> course it would be simpler, but it's not something I like, but I don't have
> to like it, just a preference of those involved.
>
> Cheri

I don't mind a man who is naturally bald but I'm also not a fan of the
shaved head look. But that is better than a ridiculous combover or a
cheap, off color, and bad fitting toupee.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-07-18 12:43 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/17/2018 3:26 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2018-07-17 12:46 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> I can only tell you what I've seen (very little) when watching Rachel
>>> Ray recently.Â* She looks like she's plump.Â* I don't care if she's
>>> plump. Â*Â*My comment was about Ed saying he liked her boobs.Â* That's
>>> so very un-Ed like.
>>>

>> Maybe it is the camera.Â* I know a few women who done cooking shows.
>> Anna Olsen lives near me and I have talked with her several times. To
>> see her on TV you would think she is a little on the plump side. In
>> real life she is, well, just about perfect. My great niece was one of
>> a number of chefs on a show. She looks quite a bit more substantial on
>> TV than in real life.
>>

> They say the camera ads 10 lbs... must be a heck of a lot of cameras!

There was a funny conversation in an episode of The Larry Sanders Show.
Sidekick Hank had appeared in a sex video. The staff watched the video
and Larry commented that Hank was very well hung. Without blinking,
Artie (Rip Torn) said "The camera adds ten pounds."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:09:04 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"jmcquown" > wrote in message

>>> Hair is over rated. Had I known how simple life is without it, I'd have
>>> shaved it off years earlier.

>> Think of all the money you've saved on shampoo and conditioner!
>>
>> Jill

>I've actually never seen a man that looked better with a shaved head, of
>course it would be simpler, but it's not something I like, but I don't have
>to like it, just a preference of those involved.
>
>Cheri

Today there are as many hair care products for men as for women. I
have a full head of thick wavy hair so four times a year I get a GI
cut, grows fast so within three weeks I can comb it and by five weeks
I'm back to spending as much time and money as women do caring for my
mop. Before moving here I went to a real barber monthly, but there
are no real barbers here so I go to the unisex salon in town, they've
no idea how to style men's hair, that's why I ask for the GI do.
Actually up here the salons haven't a clue how to do women's hair
either... my wife got lucky and found a place where the owner is a NYC
hair dresser, he has two locations. For nearly 15 years she'd have
her hair done when she was in NYC.

My wife says naturally bald men haven't much choice but men who shave
their heads are simply lazy and cheap, and about everything. My wife
is turned off by beards, I've always shaved daily same as I did in the
navy... she hates that grunge look that men seem to think is masculine
these days, she says it looks like they go over their face with a
lawnmower... she says they look dirty, reflects on the rest of their
bodily hygiene likewise. She can tell who doesn't bathe regularly,
both men and women, they reek of strongly scented cheap cologne... she
swears that they spray themselves with Air Wick... they stink like
scented cat litter, used.

We stopped going out with a few couples here because they didn't
bathe, or wear clean clothes, they smell exactly like where they keep
livestock.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 12:09:13 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> I've actually never seen a man that looked better with a shaved head, of
>> course it would be simpler, but it's not something I like, but I don't
>> have
>> to like it, just a preference of those involved.
>>
>> Cheri
>>

> I don't mind a man who is naturally bald but I'm also not a fan of the
> shaved head look. But that is better than a ridiculous combover or a
> cheap, off color, and bad fitting toupee.

I completely agree with you!

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, penmart01
@aol.com says...

> On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:09:04 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

> >> Think of all the money you've saved on shampoo and conditioner!
> >>
> >> Jill

> >I've actually never seen a man that looked better with a shaved head, of
> >course it would be simpler, but it's not something I like, but I don't have
> >to like it, just a preference of those involved.
> >
> >Cheri

> Today there are as many hair care products for men as for women. I
> have a full head of thick wavy hair.

https://imgur.com/a/UmggyIG Kohen Katz!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> I just don't see the point in talking about Trump or religion.

I personally don't see the point about all these McQuown
genealogy posts the last few days. I suppose your family history
is more important to this food group?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Druce wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 04:01:16 -0700 (PDT), GM
> > wrote:
>
> >John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> >> ROFL!! Me and MY Ex performed oral sex with each other all the time! Sex was NOT any reason we got divorced, in fact in an unusually nice and honest communication via phone just after we split Bryan confessed to me that he really did miss the sex after we separated!
> >>

> >Well, that is a very sweet sentiment...

> I shouldn't laugh, but... lol.

Ummm...did John just admit that he and BRyan were having sex?
uhhhh....
Tossing computer out on the road and driving back and forth over
it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> We were that good together!! I taught my Ex how best to masturbate me manually too! Her new husband got one of the best sexual performing human females EVAH! She learned from AN EXPERT! Me.

Please feel free to stop this crap any time, John Cooty. You keep
talking and no one will ever rent a room in your house. I hope
the bedrooms come with a latchbolt on the inside of the door.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:16:14 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 12:09:13 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> I've actually never seen a man that looked better with a shaved head, of
>> course it would be simpler, but it's not something I like, but I don't have
>> to like it, just a preference of those involved.
>>
>> Cheri
>>

>I don't mind a man who is naturally bald but I'm also not a fan of the
>shaved head look. But that is better than a ridiculous combover or a
>cheap, off color, and bad fitting toupee.

Or a guinea pig on your head.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

" wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 12:09:13 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
> >
> > I've actually never seen a man that looked better with a shaved head, of
> > course it would be simpler, but it's not something I like, but I don't have
> > to like it, just a preference of those involved.
> >
> > Cheri
> >

> I don't mind a man who is naturally bald but I'm also not a fan of the
> shaved head look. But that is better than a ridiculous combover or a
> cheap, off color, and bad fitting toupee.

Like Jill has. ;o
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> I just don't see the point in talking about Trump or religion.

> I personally don't see the point about all these McQuown
> genealogy posts the last few days. I suppose your family history
> is more important to this food group?

But, and this is a big but, there are no opposing views to Jill's posts, no
hatred flung back and forth and so on. Her posts were interesting about
gathering information, something true that could be helpful to others, not
someones slanted opinion about religion or politics.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 14:45:13 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> I just don't see the point in talking about Trump or religion.

>I personally don't see the point about all these McQuown
>genealogy posts the last few days. I suppose your family history
>is more important to this food group?

Bull's eye!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 11:48:04 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Gary" > wrote in message ...
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>>
>>> I just don't see the point in talking about Trump or religion.

>> I personally don't see the point about all these McQuown
>> genealogy posts the last few days. I suppose your family history
>> is more important to this food group?

>But, and this is a big but, there are no opposing views to Jill's posts, no
>hatred flung back and forth and so on. Her posts were interesting about
>gathering information, something true that could be helpful to others, not
>someones slanted opinion about religion or politics.

Without opposing views, there are no newsgroups. If you can't handle
certain topics, stay out of them. Don't read them. Nobody demands that
you contribute to topics you don't like.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:07:00 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> On 7/17/2018 4:05 PM, wrote:
>>> On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:47:26 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

http://www.justjared.com/photo-galle...-food-bank-06/

>>> I have plenty of female friends but we tend to discuss more
>>> interesting things than male arses.
>>>

>> Hear hear!
>>
>> Jill

>Well, Lucretia discusses men a lot here, usually their bad behavior, which
>is my point that women do talk about men, which everyone knows. Ed brought
>up the "arses," not me. LOL
>
>Cheri

You must mean when I point out someone has a particularly crude mouth.