Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Here's a Question

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 7/20/2018 6:58 PM, Cheri wrote:

>>> Do tenants usually Google their landlords? I donno. It's probably a good
>>> idea though. My guess is that every prospective employer would be
>>> Googling my name. They'd be stupid not to. This is why I'm always on my
>>> best behavior.

>> ======
>>
>> In this day and age I would do a full background check on a landlord,
>> make sure he wasn't in foreclosure, was the actual property owner and
>> other things like that.
>>
>> Cheri

> In this day and age? Of course! If they're reading ads on Craigslist
> they are certainly capable of using Google.
>
> I look at those photos and think the place is a huge mess. It would not
> attract me as a renter looking to live in a rooming house. I'm certainly
> not of the white glove germaphobe set (as inferred). I simply would not
> think about renting a room in that place.
>
> It is not comfortable and home-ey is a bit too much. It's just plain
> messy. Oh, and he should forget about the damn Hookah. Doesn't make his
> place sound cool. It makes it sound like he's a nut.
>
> Jill

If I saw his posts, and there is a record of them, I would not rent from
him, or even live close to him for that matter. Let's just say he's way
too"ENERGETIC!!!!!!!!!!" to suit me. LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:52:57 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>Yes, that is exactly true, I feel the same way with all the cameras when out
>in public. People born these days will never know the freedom we had as
>kids, I'm not saying it's a bad thing for them, but it's certainly not
>something I would choose.
>
>Cheri

All these 'helicopter' parents should be made to read the latest study
out which points out, no surprises, these poor kids arrive in their
mid-teens totally unable to make a decision for themselves. From play
dates on, these kids never experience life in the raw, must be really
tough on them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:56:20 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"jmcquown" > wrote in message

>>> ======
>>>
>>> In this day and age I would do a full background check on a landlord,
>>> make sure he wasn't in foreclosure, was the actual property owner and
>>> other things like that.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> In this day and age? Of course! If they're reading ads on Craigslist
>> they are certainly capable of using Google.
>>
>> I look at those photos and think the place is a huge mess. It would not
>> attract me as a renter looking to live in a rooming house. I'm certainly
>> not of the white glove germaphobe set (as inferred). I simply would not
>> think about renting a room in that place.
>>
>> It is not comfortable and home-ey is a bit too much. It's just plain
>> messy. Oh, and he should forget about the damn Hookah. Doesn't make his
>> place sound cool. It makes it sound like he's a nut.
>>
>> Jill

>If I saw his posts, and there is a record of them, I would not rent from
>him, or even live close to him for that matter. Let's just say he's way
>too"ENERGETIC!!!!!!!!!!" to suit me. LOL
>
>Cheri

Doesn't look like a place to relax and study
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 7:50:44 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:

> =====
>
> Yeah, and very warranted in a lot of cases, me...I go with better safe than
> sorry. It's a different world now for sure.
>
> Cheri

I prefer not to know too much about foods or a person before interacting with either. I'll rely on my own judgement on these things because everyone experiences things differently. OTOH, the kids these days are all about consensus and working together as a group/mob. My generation was the "me" generation, today it's the "us" generation.

Most interactions/transactions with other people don't require doing a background check because the sums involved don't amount to much. Some do, of course. What we have to be careful about is having the fear of not knowing take over our lives.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 1:59:17 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Doesn't look like a place to relax and study

Oh yes! Every tenants room locks and quiet time upon request!

The two codified rules:

1. Pay rent and utilities on time.
2. Respect your fellow housemate and their property.

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 2:13:10 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 7:50:44 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:
> >
> > =====
> >
> > Yeah, and very warranted in a lot of cases, me...I go with better safe than
> > sorry. It's a different world now for sure.
> >
> > Cheri

> I prefer not to know too much about foods or a person before interacting with either. I'll rely on my own judgement on these things because everyone experiences things differently. OTOH, the kids these days are all about consensus and working together as a group/mob. My generation was the "me" generation, today it's the "us" generation.
>
> Most interactions/transactions with other people don't require doing a background check because the sums involved don't amount to much. Some do, of course. What we have to be careful about is having the fear of not knowing take over our lives.

I've been DOING this for 30+ years now, I think I have my finger on the pulse of as hell of a lot more than most here do about living in shared student living! It IS my norm anymore!

And it's pretty cool! I've vicariously traveled the world without ever leaving my house! Only now it really IS MY HOUSE!

:-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 7:50:44 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:

> =====
>
> Yeah, and very warranted in a lot of cases, me...I go with better safe
> than
> sorry. It's a different world now for sure.
>
> Cheri

I prefer not to know too much about foods or a person before interacting
with either. I'll rely on my own judgement on these things because everyone
experiences things differently. OTOH, the kids these days are all about
consensus and working together as a group/mob. My generation was the "me"
generation, today it's the "us" generation.

Most interactions/transactions with other people don't require doing a
background check because the sums involved don't amount to much. Some do, of
course. What we have to be careful about is having the fear of not knowing
take over our lives.

======

I prefer not to interact with them too much at all....some of them seem like
totally out of control brats, parents not parenting, and so on, but that has
nothing to do with a background check before renting to someone or from
someone which is what we were talking about.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 2:13:10 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 7:50:44 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:
>>>
>>> ====> >
>>> Yeah, and very warranted in a lot of cases, me...I go with better safe than
>>> sorry. It's a different world now for sure.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> I prefer not to know too much about foods or a person before interacting
>> with either. I'll rely on my own judgement on these things because
>> everyone experiences things differently. OTOH, the kids these days are
>> all about consensus and working together as a group/mob. My generation
>> was the "me" generation, today it's the "us" generation.
>>
>> Most interactions/transactions with other people don't require doing a
>> background check because the sums involved don't amount to much. Some
>> do, of course. What we have to be careful about is having the fear of
>> not knowing take over our lives.

> I've been DOING this for 30+ years now, I think I have my finger on the
> pulse of as hell of a lot more than most here do about living in shared
> student living! It IS my norm anymore!
>
> And it's pretty cool! I've vicariously traveled the world without ever
> leaving my house! Only now it really IS MY HOUSE!
>
> :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Its also pretty cool to not share living space with strangers/others and
to travel the world for real.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 12:13:07 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 7:50:44 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> =====
>>
>> Yeah, and very warranted in a lot of cases, me...I go with better safe than
>> sorry. It's a different world now for sure.
>>
>> Cheri

>I prefer not to know too much about foods or a person before interacting with either. I'll rely on my own judgement on these things

And what a judgment it will be when you don't know much.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 9:25:34 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:

> I prefer not to interact with them too much at all....some of them seem like
> totally out of control brats, parents not parenting, and so on, but that has
> nothing to do with a background check before renting to someone or from
> someone which is what we were talking about.
>
> Cheri

I have said twice that doing a background check is a good idea in certain situations. There's not much point in beating a dead horse. My point is that overdoing these things can be a mental health issue.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 9:25:34 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> I prefer not to interact with them too much at all....some of them seem
>> like
>> totally out of control brats, parents not parenting, and so on, but that
>> has
>> nothing to do with a background check before renting to someone or from
>> someone which is what we were talking about.
>>
>> Cheri

> I have said twice that doing a background check is a good idea in certain
> situations. There's not much point in beating a dead horse. My point is
> that overdoing these things can be a mental health issue.

======

I imagine that everyone can decide for themselves what "overdoing" it would
be. You might choose to not check at all, or check extensively, either way I
wouldn't ever consider it a mental health issue.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
> On Sat 21 Jul 2018 11:57:44a, told us...
>
>> On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:56:20 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>> If I saw his posts, and there is a record of them, I would not
>>> rent from him, or even live close to him for that matter. Let's
>>> just say he's way too"ENERGETIC!!!!!!!!!!" to suit me. LOL
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> Doesn't look like a place to relax and study
>>

> It gives me the impression of a half-way house for psychotics and
> John is the circus master. Going thre, much less living there, woudl
> totally creep me out.

Im still not sure if it is a home designed for students, or a hangout spot
for spaced out, drugged up, washed up old hippie wannabes that still think
theyre cool and relevant.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 2:25:34 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
> "dsi1" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 7:50:44 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:
> >
> > =====
> >
> > Yeah, and very warranted in a lot of cases, me...I go with better safe
> > than
> > sorry. It's a different world now for sure.
> >
> > Cheri

> I prefer not to know too much about foods or a person before interacting
> with either. I'll rely on my own judgement on these things because everyone
> experiences things differently. OTOH, the kids these days are all about
> consensus and working together as a group/mob. My generation was the "me"
> generation, today it's the "us" generation.
>
> Most interactions/transactions with other people don't require doing a
> background check because the sums involved don't amount to much. Some do, of
> course. What we have to be careful about is having the fear of not knowing
> take over our lives.
>
> ======
>
> I prefer not to interact with them too much at all....some of them seem like
> totally out of control brats, parents not parenting, and so on, but that has
> nothing to do with a background check before renting to someone or from
> someone which is what we were talking about.
>
> Cheri

What are you TALKING about? Most people are very cool and considerate and get along just fine. Every once in a while I get a housemate that violates one or both of the rules of shared living:

1. Pay the rent and utilities on time.
2. Respect your fellow housemate and their property.

Most people agree completely bit every once in a while...That second rule because it' so vague but I had a housemate playing power trips with his share of the utilities, not like he didn't have it even. :-(

Drama sucks! Students are here for school, that's priority #1. And people's work schedules.

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 10:07:30 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:

> I imagine that everyone can decide for themselves what "overdoing" it would
> be. You might choose to not check at all, or check extensively, either way I
> wouldn't ever consider it a mental health issue.
>
> Cheri

If you want to find out if someone is overdoing something, the worst person to ask would be that person.

I'm talking about obsessive/compulsive behavior. The need to find out everything about everyone you know or have heard about. I'm not saying that it exists, just that it may exist. It would be a part of Internet Addiction Disorder which most people will tell you doesn't exist. I'm not saying that it's true and real, just that it's possible.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 2:25:34 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>> "dsi1" > wrote in message
>> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 7:50:44 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:
>> >
>> > =====
>> >
>> > Yeah, and very warranted in a lot of cases, me...I go with better safe
>> > than
>> > sorry. It's a different world now for sure.
>> >
>> > Cheri

>> I prefer not to know too much about foods or a person before interacting
>> with either. I'll rely on my own judgement on these things because
>> everyone
>> experiences things differently. OTOH, the kids these days are all about
>> consensus and working together as a group/mob. My generation was the "me"
>> generation, today it's the "us" generation.
>>
>> Most interactions/transactions with other people don't require doing a
>> background check because the sums involved don't amount to much. Some do,
>> of
>> course. What we have to be careful about is having the fear of not
>> knowing
>> take over our lives.
>>
>> ======
>>
>> I prefer not to interact with them too much at all....some of them seem
>> like
>> totally out of control brats, parents not parenting, and so on, but that
>> has
>> nothing to do with a background check before renting to someone or from
>> someone which is what we were talking about.
>>
>> Cheri

> What are you TALKING about? Most people are very cool and considerate and
> get along just fine. Every once in a while I get a housemate that violates
> one or both of the rules of shared living:

=========

You are a perfect example of what I'm TALKING about actually.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 11:36:12 -0400, Nancy Young >
wrote:

>On 7/21/2018 10:46 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> That's not done yet???? All those improvements and you still don't
>>> own the place??
>>>
>>> nancy

>> I've legally/financially owned "the place" since "Closing the sale" on Oct 31, 2017, and finalized getting the approved Occupancy Permit in June of this this year.
>>
>> Nothing good happens fast!

>Well, that's good, though house closings happen seemingly overnight
>anymore compared to years ago. Computers, dontcha know.
>
>nancy

He either owns it or he don't... sure seems he don't.
Kootchie has been LYING all along.
I've purchased several properties. Upon payment to my lawyer I knew I
owned it with no incumberences. Kootchie has always been too vague,
He owns NOTHING... not even the food on his plate. Kootchie is a BUM,
he inherited NOTHING... all his inheritance BS is a big fat LIE...
knowing him his father wouldn't leaave him a dime.
He's still paying rent to his Chinese landlord and dreaming about
owning real estate. Kootchie doesn't own the Pampers on his ass. And
he's NOT an RN, at best he cleans bed pans... I seriously doubt he's
qualified to wipe butts. At best he mops hospital hallways. Truth is
the mentally ill POS FAGGOT has been unemployed for years and lives on
food stamps.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 11:36:12 -0400, Nancy Young >
> wrote:

>>> I've legally/financially owned "the place" since "Closing the sale" on Oct 31, 2017, and finalized getting the approved Occupancy Permit in June of this this year.
>>>
>>> Nothing good happens fast!

>> Well, that's good, though house closings happen seemingly overnight
>> anymore compared to years ago. Computers, dontcha know.
>>
>> nancy

> He either owns it or he don't... sure seems he don't.
> Kootchie has been LYING all along.
> I've purchased several properties. Upon payment to my lawyer I knew I
> owned it with no incumberences. Kootchie has always been too vague,
> He owns NOTHING... not even the food on his plate. Kootchie is a BUM,
> he inherited NOTHING... all his inheritance BS is a big fat LIE...
> knowing him his father wouldn't leaave him a dime.
> He's still paying rent to his Chinese landlord and dreaming about
> owning real estate. Kootchie doesn't own the Pampers on his ass. And
> he's NOT an RN, at best he cleans bed pans... I seriously doubt he's
> qualified to wipe butts. At best he mops hospital hallways. Truth is
> the mentally ill POS FAGGOT has been unemployed for years and lives on
> food stamps.

That's great Popeye!

Yoose remembered to call him a *LIAR* and a *FAGGOT" and a whole bunch
of other stuff.

Glad to see yoose are back to yoose good old seafaring self.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 00:36:39 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >,
says...

>> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 1:59:17 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > Doesn't look like a place to relax and study

>> Oh yes! Every tenants room locks and quiet time upon request!

> Not enough
>
> Students need their own desk, chair and bookcase in their room so they
>can study in peace.

Study? I never studied.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 5:52:57 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> He either owns it or he don't... sure seems he don't.

Look it up, sleuth!! Real Estate ownership is a matter of public record, eh?

> Kootchie has been LYING all along.

Nom, not at all.

> I've purchased several properties.

Therefore, *I* am an expert in real estate law!!

> Upon payment to my lawyer I knew I
> owned it with no incumberences. Kootchie has always been too vague,

My Buyer's Agent (ever use a Buyer's Agent for any of your plethora real estate acquisitions ShelDUM?)) handled all that for me. She really earned her money on this one!

> He owns NOTHING... not even the food on his plate. Kootchie is a BUM,
> he inherited NOTHING... all his inheritance BS is a big fat LIE...
> knowing him his father wouldn't leaave him a dime.
> He's still paying rent to his Chinese landlord and dreaming about
> owning real estate.

ROFL!!! ShelDUM is out of control delusional! Hee hee!

I own YOUR ASS, Dumbshit!!

> Kootchie doesn't own the Pampers on his ass. And
> he's NOT an RN, at best he cleans bed pans... I seriously doubt he's
> qualified to wipe butts. At best he mops hospital hallways. Truth is
> the mentally ill POS FAGGOT has been unemployed for years and lives on
> food stamps.

Still ranting delusionally, eh? Your a really sad case ShelDUM!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers wrote:
> Alex wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Awww, a little homophobic, eh? *** bothers you!! ROFL!!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> It's that's how you choose to define it then - YES!!!!

> Then do not buy his chocolates! He puts a little special love into
> each one.

I never planned to but thanks for the reminder!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 8:02:47 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> Oh no, not at all! Me LOVES my meds! :-) Especially my PRN med! :-)
>>>

>>> John Kuthe...

>> That's why you aren't employed as an RN.

> Yes I am, I am just taking a temporary hiatus as I'm getting this real estate deal (house purchase) finalized. I'm shopping for new housemates right now, prior to the Fall Semester at UMSL. I'm gonna pick up another home care pediatric nursing client soon! I can use the steady reliable income for a few more years.
>
> John Kuthe...

The house purchase isn't finalized? You said it was a done deal a while
ago.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 9:37:27 AM UTC-5, Nancy Young wrote:
>> On 7/21/2018 9:56 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> Yes I am, I am just taking a temporary hiatus as I'm getting this
>>> real estate deal (house purchase) finalized.

>> That's not done yet???? All those improvements and you still don't
>> own the place??
>>
>> nancy

> I've legally/financially owned "the place" since "Closing the sale" on Oct 31, 2017, and finalized getting the approved Occupancy Permit in June of this this year.
>
> Nothing good happens fast!
>
> John Kuthe...

So you aren't "getting" the purchased finalized. You are a shady guy.
This and your Craigslist ad alleging that the women in the house prefer
another while you have one guy living there? Lying on the internet
never ends well.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 1:59:17 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Doesn't look like a place to relax and study

> Oh yes! Every tenants room locks and quiet time upon request!
>
> The two codified rules:
>
> 1. Pay rent and utilities on time.
> 2. Respect your fellow housemate and their property.
>
> John Kuthe...

Since you have one he should be easy to manage.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 2:25:34 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>> "dsi1" > wrote in message
>> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 7:50:44 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:
>>> =====
>>>
>>> Yeah, and very warranted in a lot of cases, me...I go with better safe
>>> than
>>> sorry. It's a different world now for sure.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> I prefer not to know too much about foods or a person before interacting
>> with either. I'll rely on my own judgement on these things because everyone
>> experiences things differently. OTOH, the kids these days are all about
>> consensus and working together as a group/mob. My generation was the "me"
>> generation, today it's the "us" generation.
>>
>> Most interactions/transactions with other people don't require doing a
>> background check because the sums involved don't amount to much. Some do, of
>> course. What we have to be careful about is having the fear of not knowing
>> take over our lives.
>>
>> ======
>>
>> I prefer not to interact with them too much at all....some of them seem like
>> totally out of control brats, parents not parenting, and so on, but that has
>> nothing to do with a background check before renting to someone or from
>> someone which is what we were talking about.
>>
>> Cheri

> What are you TALKING about? Most people are very cool and considerate and get along just fine. Every once in a while I get a housemate that violates one or both of the rules of shared living:
>
> 1. Pay the rent and utilities on time.
> 2. Respect your fellow housemate and their property.
>
> Most people agree completely bit every once in a while...That second rule because it' so vague but I had a housemate playing power trips with his share of the utilities, not like he didn't have it even. :-(
>
> Drama sucks! Students are here for school, that's priority #1. And people's work schedules.
>
> John Kuthe...

Never post drunk...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 01:52:47 -0000 (UTC), Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Sat 21 Jul 2018 05:55:05p, Alex told us...
>
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> What are you TALKING about? Most people are very cool and
>>> considerate and get along just fine. Every once in a while I get
>>> a housemate that violates one or both of the rules of shared
>>> living:
>>>
>>> 1. Pay the rent and utilities on time.
>>> 2. Respect your fellow housemate and their property.
>>>
>>> Most people agree completely bit every once in a while...That
>>> second rule because it' so vague but I had a housemate playing
>>> power trips with his share of the utilities, not like he didn't
>>> have it even. :-(
>>>
>>> Drama sucks! Students are here for school, that's priority #1.
>>> And people's work schedules.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Never post drunk...
>>

>Alex, I really wish you would quit responding to this ****wit. It
>only spurs him on and it's really aggravating. Or maybe you're just
>playing a game. That's just as bad.

That's strange, coming from someone who has been actively (and
bitchily) participating himself.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Sat 21 Jul 2018 05:55:05p, Alex told us...
>
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> What are you TALKING about? Most people are very cool and
>>> considerate and get along just fine. Every once in a while I get
>>> a housemate that violates one or both of the rules of shared
>>> living:
>>>
>>> 1. Pay the rent and utilities on time.
>>> 2. Respect your fellow housemate and their property.
>>>
>>> Most people agree completely bit every once in a while...That
>>> second rule because it' so vague but I had a housemate playing
>>> power trips with his share of the utilities, not like he didn't
>>> have it even. :-(
>>>
>>> Drama sucks! Students are here for school, that's priority #1.
>>> And people's work schedules.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Never post drunk...
>>

> Alex, I really wish you would quit responding to this ****wit. It
> only spurs him on and it's really aggravating. Or maybe you're just
> playing a game. That's just as bad.

Nah, he does it anyway, just like Popeye, he won't go away even if
totally ignored.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 7:45:36 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> The house purchase isn't finalized? You said it was a done deal a while
> ago.

The financial/title part of the house purchase was completed on Oct 31, 2017 for $108,000 cash. But getting the all hallowed Occupancy Permit took quite a bit longer and I got that May 2018 and paid $100 for a police TICKET I got for "Not having a valid occupancy permit"! So now I'm set! Real Estate sale and transfer of ownership complete!

Bel Nor MO just wants MONEY! I understand. Money I have, I want security! And I've got it!! I own my home outright and it's a 4 bedroom house meaning I can have up to three unrelated renters! Right now I have only one on file with Bel Nor and I'm looking for more renters which means I will have to have ANOTHER Occupancy Permit Inspection and all my legal renters will have to go up to Bel Nor City Hall and let them make a photocopy of their ID to keep in a file in Bel Nor City Hall!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 10:59:53 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
> In the letting rooms in your pictures, the only furniture visible is a
> cheap bed with no headboard. No bedside table, no desk, no chair, no
> bookcase.
>
> Janet UK
>
> Janet

Do you believe everything you see on the Internet? ;-) FOOLISH!!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 10:59:53 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
>> In the letting rooms in your pictures, the only furniture visible is a
>> cheap bed with no headboard. No bedside table, no desk, no chair, no
>> bookcase.
>>
>> Janet UK
>>
>> Janet

> Do you believe everything you see on the Internet? ;-) FOOLISH!!
>
> John Kuthe...

Aren't you advertising on the internet and aren't people supposed to believe
your pictures? Aren't they believed to be representative of what you're
offering?

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 1:04:12 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> > On Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 10:59:53 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
> >> In the letting rooms in your pictures, the only furniture visible is a
> >> cheap bed with no headboard. No bedside table, no desk, no chair, no
> >> bookcase.
> >>
> >> Janet UK
> >>
> >> Janet

> > Do you believe everything you see on the Internet? ;-) FOOLISH!!
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Aren't you advertising on the internet and aren't people supposed to believe
> your pictures? Aren't they believed to be representative of what you're
> offering?
>

> Cheri

This whole house is a constant work in progress! The photos are representative and were ALL taken in one day in June 2018 I believe during the Summer Break for most schools like UMSL. Like the pink room is occupied and being paid for by a woman from India (absent housemates pay the room rent to keep the room but no utilities when they are not here to enjoy them, an arrangement we came to when a housemate was in ROTC through school his had to deploy for a certain time during then Summer)

First ya whine at me form no pics then ya whine at me for pics of rooms with not enough STUFF in them! Ever consider that rooms with LESS STUFF in them (especially in pics!) look BIGGER? ;-)

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 11:30:22 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 1:04:12 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:

>> > Do you believe everything you see on the Internet? ;-) FOOLISH!!
>> >
>> > John Kuthe...

>> Aren't you advertising on the internet and aren't people supposed to believe
>> your pictures? Aren't they believed to be representative of what you're
>> offering?
>>

>> Cheri

>This whole house is a constant work in progress! The photos are representative and were ALL taken in one day in June 2018 I believe during the Summer Break for most schools like UMSL. Like the pink room is occupied and being paid for by a woman from India (absent housemates pay the room rent to keep the room but no utilities when they are not here to enjoy them, an arrangement we came to when a housemate was in ROTC through school his had to deploy for a certain time during then Summer)
>
>First ya whine at me form no pics then ya whine at me for pics of rooms with not enough STUFF in them! Ever consider that rooms with LESS STUFF in them (especially in pics!) look BIGGER? ;-)

The purpose of pictures on RFC is that they will be whined about. If
you don't want any whining, don't post any pictures. Cheri prefers
love letters anyway.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
On Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 1:04:12 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> > On Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 10:59:53 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
> >> In the letting rooms in your pictures, the only furniture visible is a
> >> cheap bed with no headboard. No bedside table, no desk, no chair, no
> >> bookcase.
> >>
> >> Janet UK
> >>
> >> Janet

> > Do you believe everything you see on the Internet? ;-) FOOLISH!!
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Aren't you advertising on the internet and aren't people supposed to
> believe
> your pictures? Aren't they believed to be representative of what you're
> offering?
>

> Cheri

This whole house is a constant work in progress! The photos are
representative and were ALL taken in one day in June 2018 I believe during
the Summer Break for most schools like UMSL. Like the pink room is occupied
and being paid for by a woman from India (absent housemates pay the room
rent to keep the room but no utilities when they are not here to enjoy them,
an arrangement we came to when a housemate was in ROTC through school his
had to deploy for a certain time during then Summer)

First ya whine at me form no pics then ya whine at me for pics of rooms with
not enough STUFF in them! Ever consider that rooms with LESS STUFF in them
(especially in pics!) look BIGGER? ;-)

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

======

You have me mixed up with someone else, I have NEVER whined about no pics,
I've seen the pics, and also told you that I thought it looked good,
including your pink bathroom.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Druce" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 11:30:22 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:

>>> Aren't you advertising on the internet and aren't people supposed to
>>> believe
>>> your pictures? Aren't they believed to be representative of what you're
>>> offering?
>>>

>>> Cheri

>>This whole house is a constant work in progress! The photos are
>>representative and were ALL taken in one day in June 2018 I believe
>>during the Summer Break for most schools like UMSL. Like the pink room is
>>occupied and being paid for by a woman from India (absent housemates pay
>>the room rent to keep the room but no utilities when they are not here to
>>enjoy them, an arrangement we came to when a housemate was in ROTC through
>>school his had to deploy for a certain time during then Summer)
>>
>>First ya whine at me form no pics then ya whine at me for pics of rooms
>>with not enough STUFF in them! Ever consider that rooms with LESS STUFF in
>>them (especially in pics!) look BIGGER? ;-)

> The purpose of pictures on RFC is that they will be whined about. If
> you don't want any whining, don't post any pictures. Cheri prefers
> love letters anyway.

And...I've never complained about anyones pics, I leave that to some other
obviously unhappy posters.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 11:50:40 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Druce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 11:30:22 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:

>>>This whole house is a constant work in progress! The photos are
>>>representative and were ALL taken in one day in June 2018 I believe
>>>during the Summer Break for most schools like UMSL. Like the pink room is
>>>occupied and being paid for by a woman from India (absent housemates pay
>>>the room rent to keep the room but no utilities when they are not here to
>>>enjoy them, an arrangement we came to when a housemate was in ROTC through
>>>school his had to deploy for a certain time during then Summer)
>>>
>>>First ya whine at me form no pics then ya whine at me for pics of rooms
>>>with not enough STUFF in them! Ever consider that rooms with LESS STUFF in
>>>them (especially in pics!) look BIGGER? ;-)

>> The purpose of pictures on RFC is that they will be whined about. If
>> you don't want any whining, don't post any pictures. Cheri prefers
>> love letters anyway.

>And...I've never complained about anyones pics, I leave that to some other
>obviously unhappy posters.

You were criticising him for the fact that his pictures don't
faithfully represent the current situation and you were supporting
Janet UK in her intense worry that the student wouldn't have a desk.
Janet's such a caring person.