Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Very expensive nuts

Hickory nuts, $29.99/#, free shipping

http://www.hickorynutsfarm.com/

$26.00/# + shipping

http://www.rayshickorynuts.com/

I LOVE hickory nuts.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/6/2013 12:21 PM, Bryan wrote:
> Hickory nuts, $29.99/#, free shipping
>
> http://www.hickorynutsfarm.com/
>
> $26.00/# + shipping
>
> http://www.rayshickorynuts.com/
>
> I LOVE hickory nuts.
>
> --Bryan

Hi, Euell! "Ever eat a pine tree? Many parts are edible." While Euell
Gibbons recommended eating Grape Nuts over eating pine trees (Grape
Nuts' taste "reminds me of wild hickory nuts"), the quote caught the
public's imagination and fueled his celebrity status.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euell_Gibbons

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 09:21:09 -0800 (PST), Bryan

>I LOVE hickory nuts.
>
>--Bryan

Well, aren't YOU the fancy one!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Jan 6, 11:38*am, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 09:21:09 -0800 (PST), > wrote:

> >I LOVE hickory nuts.

> >--Bryan

> Well, aren't YOU the fancy one!
>
> John Kuthe...

We had hickory trees on our property when I was a child. We never
ate the nuts but we fed them to the pigs.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 13:01:34 -0800 (PST), ImStillMags

>We had hickory trees on our property when I was a child. We never
>ate the nuts but we fed them to the pigs.

Bryan is used to eating pig slop and declaring it's the best thing
ever! Chicken feet is a prime example!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 6, 12:21*pm, Bryan > wrote:
> Hickory nuts, $29.99/#, free shipping
>
> http://www.hickorynutsfarm.com/
>
> $26.00/# + shipping
>
> http://www.rayshickorynuts.com/
>
> I LOVE hickory nuts.
>
> --Bryan

My grandparents had hickory nut trees on their farm down by the
creek. I can see why they're so expensive commercially. They're a
pain in the butt to shell. We used to use rocks to crack the shells
if there wasn't a hammer nearby.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 6, 2013 3:06:00 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 13:01:34 -0800 (PST), ImStillMags

> >We had hickory trees on our property when I was a child. We never

> >ate the nuts but we fed them to the pigs.

Those pigs must have had some serious teeth. The shells are like solid wood.

> Bryan is used to eating pig slop and declaring it's the best thing
>
> ever! Chicken feet is a prime example!

You're a knucklehead, John. I never said the chicken feet were good. In fact, I pronounced it a failure.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1552229...7619119239617/

Oh, and we just got back from Momos Greek Restaurant in University City, where Johnny ordered chicken kebobs, and I ate the peppers and onions that were *on the skewer between the chunks of chicken*. Their food is great, which is the consensus across review sites, though lots of folks complained about their uneven service. We wanted to pay, and waited 15 minutes before our server came around again so we could get the check.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 06/01/2013 7:43 PM, Bryan wrote:
> On Sunday, January 6, 2013 3:06:00 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 13:01:34 -0800 (PST), ImStillMags
>>
>> > wrote:

>>> We had hickory trees on our property when I was a child. We never

>>> ate the nuts but we fed them to the pigs.

> Those pigs must have had some serious teeth. The shells are like solid wood.

Pigs do have serious teeth. Do you ave a body you want to get rid of?

.... pigs.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 6, 2013 4:25:48 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Jan 6, 12:21*pm, Bryan > wrote:
>
> > Hickory nuts, $29.99/#, free shipping

> > http://www.hickorynutsfarm.com/

> > $26.00/# + shipping

> > http://www.rayshickorynuts.com/

> > I LOVE hickory nuts.

> > --Bryan

> My grandparents had hickory nut trees on their farm down by the
>
> creek. I can see why they're so expensive commercially. They're a
>
> pain in the butt to shell. We used to use rocks to crack the shells
>
> if there wasn't a hammer nearby.

My sister lives on a one acre lot with quite a few shagbarks. It's a great source for smoking wood, but there are so many damned squirrels that they get pretty much every nut. They really are a bitch to crack, and you pretty much need a nut pick to get the meats out The skins are much less bitter than pecans, and the flavor is very rich and delicate.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 19:45:05 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 06/01/2013 7:43 PM, Bryan wrote:
>> On Sunday, January 6, 2013 3:06:00 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 13:01:34 -0800 (PST), ImStillMags

>> Those pigs must have had some serious teeth. The shells are like solid wood.

>Pigs do have serious teeth. Do you ave a body you want to get rid of?
>

>... pigs.

Pigs have extremely strong jaws/teeth. We used to have lots of
macadamia nut trees and apparently Macadamia, being totally round and
thick-shelled as well, have been called the world's hardest nut to
crack.
Why did we cut down all of our Macadamia nut trees? Because the
horde of wild pigs who live in the forest above, would come down and
crack them all night. Sounded like a "pop gun" going off each time.
It was the pig's constant presence and ruination of our farm land that
made us cut down the trees. My vet. said that if pigs ate only
macadamia nuts, they would eventually lose their teeth. We couldn't
wait that long.
fwiw

aloha,
Cea

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 16:43:16 -0800 (PST), Bryan
>You're a knucklehead, John. I never said the chicken feet were good. In fact, I pronounced it a failure.
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/1552229...7619119239617/

As last I remember you were excited about someone you found who would
sell you chicken feet so you could have somethuibng to fry the shit
out of and then gnaw on for the wonderful flavor with virtually no
nutritive material being consumed! Like some kind of gross chicken
pacifier, with flavor!

>Oh, and we just got back from Momos Greek Restaurant in University City, where Johnny ordered chicken kebobs, and I ate the peppers and onions that were *on the skewer between the chunks of chicken*. Their food is great, which is the consensus across review sites, though lots of folks complained about their uneven service. We wanted to pay, and waited 15 minutes before our server came around again so we could get the check.

I liked Momo's belly dancer! And she likedme too!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 6, 2013 8:33:54 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 16:43:16 -0800 (PST), Bryan
>

> >Oh, and we just got back from Momos Greek Restaurant in University City, where Johnny ordered chicken kebobs, and I ate the peppers and onions that were *on the skewer between the chunks of chicken*. Their food is great, which is the consensus across review sites, though lots of folks complained about their uneven service. We wanted to pay, and waited 15 minutes before our server came around again so we could get the check.

> I liked Momo's belly dancer! And she likedme too!

Yeah, you're the one special John that the whores really do fall in love with.
How pathetic is that?

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 6, 2013 7:27:20 PM UTC-6, pure kona wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 19:45:05 -0500, Dave Smith
>
> > wrote:

> >> Those pigs must have had some serious teeth. The shells are like solid wood.

> >Pigs do have serious teeth. Do you ave a body you want to get rid of?

> >... pigs.

> Pigs have extremely strong jaws/teeth. We used to have lots of
>
> macadamia nut trees and apparently Macadamia, being totally round and
>
> thick-shelled as well, have been called the world's hardest nut to
>
> crack.
>
> Why did we cut down all of our Macadamia nut trees? Because the
>
> horde of wild pigs who live in the forest above, would come down and
>
> crack them all night. Sounded like a "pop gun" going off each time.
>
> It was the pig's constant presence and ruination of our farm land that
>
> made us cut down the trees. My vet. said that if pigs ate only
>
> macadamia nuts, they would eventually lose their teeth. We couldn't
>
> wait that long.
>
> fwiw

I bet macadamia fed pigs would be tasty. Weren't you allowed to shoot them?

> aloha,
>
> Cea

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 04:41:27 -0800 (PST), Bryan
>Yeah, you're the one special John that the whores really do fall in love with.
>How pathetic is that?

I don't think the belly dancer working a Fri night at Momo's was a
whore, Bryan! How misogynistic of you to assume she was!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, January 7, 2013 7:17:56 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 04:41:27 -0800 (PST), Bryan

> >Yeah, you're the one special John that the whores really do fall in love with.

> >How pathetic is that?

> I don't think the belly dancer working a Fri night at Momo's was a
>
> whore, Bryan! How misogynistic of you to assume she was!

She was an entertainer. I don't think strippers are whores either, but they all share one thing, they all play to men's desires, and they are especially successful when they can fool a guy into thinking he's special. The laugh at pathetic guys like you, behind your back of course. from your end, it's the same. You are the deluded customer.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

>> Those pigs must have had some serious teeth. The shells are like
>> solid wood.

> Pigs do have serious teeth. Do you ave a body you want to get rid of?
> ... pigs.

In my area, during the period 1943-1948, a lot of people ended up eaten by
pigs, both fascists and people who simply wasn't liked by some partisan
chief.
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
> > I liked Momo's belly dancer! And she likedme too!
> >

> Yeah, you're the one special John that the whores really do fall in love with.
> How pathetic is that?

Dammit! I wish a whore would fall in love with me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:

> She was an entertainer. I don't think strippers are whores either,
> but they all share one thing, they all play to men's desires, and
> they are especially successful when they can fool a guy into thinking
> he's special. The laugh at pathetic guys like you, behind your back
> of course. from your end, it's the same. You are the deluded customer.

Dammit Bryan, I want to be a deluded customer too! :-O
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 16:41:41 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Bryan wrote:
>>
>> She was an entertainer. I don't think strippers are whores either,
>> but they all share one thing, they all play to men's desires, and
>> they are especially successful when they can fool a guy into thinking
>> he's special. The laugh at pathetic guys like you, behind your back
>> of course. from your end, it's the same. You are the deluded customer.

>Dammit Bryan, I want to be a deluded customer too! :-O

Bryan is misaken. I was the good customer! Not deluded. Part of the
reason she "liked" me was I was sitting very close to where she was
dancing. And politely and appreciatively responsive to to her art!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, January 7, 2013 3:36:02 PM UTC-6, Gary wrote:
> Bryan wrote:
>

> > John Kuthe wrote:

> > > I liked Momo's belly dancer! And she likedme too!

> > Yeah, you're the one special John that the whores really do fall in love with.

> > How pathetic is that?

> Dammit! I wish a whore would fall in love with me.

Gary, email me

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, January 7, 2013 6:31:30 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 16:41:41 -0500, Gary > wrote:
>

> >Bryan wrote:

> >> She was an entertainer. I don't think strippers are whores either,

> >> but they all share one thing, they all play to men's desires, and

> >> they are especially successful when they can fool a guy into thinking

> >> he's special. The laugh at pathetic guys like you, behind your back

> >> of course. from your end, it's the same. You are the deluded customer.

> >Dammit Bryan, I want to be a deluded customer too! :-O

> Bryan is misaken. I was the good customer! Not deluded. Part of the
>
> reason she "liked" me was I was sitting very close to where she was
>
> dancing. And politely and appreciatively responsive to to her art!
>

> John Kuthe...

How's your big bucks job, queer? You do know anyone with a brain knows you're lying, right? Every Health Industry recruiter in your city has your name and knows exactly what it means. Time to make the donuts, Johny! Johny? Johny? Are You?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, January 7, 2013 7:09:04 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Monday, January 7, 2013 6:31:30 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> > >Dammit Bryan, I want to be a deluded customer too! :-O

> > Bryan is misaken. I was the good customer! Not deluded. Part of the

> > reason she "liked" me was I was sitting very close to where she was

> > dancing. And politely and appreciatively responsive to to her art!

> > John Kuthe...

> How's your big bucks job, queer? You do know anyone with a brain knows you're lying, right? Every Health Industry recruiter in your city has your name and knows exactly what it means. Time to make the donuts, Johny! Johny? Johny? Are You?

John and I are not friends, but I believe that he has the job he says he has, and John is not ***, but what would be wrong if he were? I dislike John, but at least he doesn't ever use homophobic slurs. I'm glad that he has gotten a job in nursing, and am confident that he is way less sloppy in his job than he is on this NG.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, January 7, 2013 8:21:23 PM UTC-5, Bryan wrote:
> On Monday, January 7, 2013 7:09:04 PM UTC-6, wrote:

> > > Bryan is misaken. I was the good customer! Not deluded. Part of the

> > > reason she "liked" me was I was sitting very close to where she was

> > > dancing. And politely and appreciatively responsive to to her art!

> > > John Kuthe...

> > How's your big bucks job, queer? You do know anyone with a brain knows you're lying, right? Every Health Industry recruiter in your city has your name and knows exactly what it means. Time to make the donuts, Johny! Johny? Johny? Are You?

> John and I are not friends, but I believe that he has the job he says he has, and John is not ***, but what would be wrong if he were? I dislike John, but at least he doesn't ever use homophobic slurs. I'm glad that he has gotten a job in nursing, and am confident that he is way less sloppy in his job than he is on this NG.
>

> --Bryan

I don't believe he has the job he says. He claimed it's Informatics. He's not remotely qualified. Trust me, I know. He's barely qualified as an RN. He worked in a Nursing Home and got fired. Background checks in Healthcare are extensive for everyone, especially RNs. Including the shit he posts on the Internet. And why he got fired from a gomer job. There's also his appearance/presentation. Why is a fey old man with almost no nursing experience applying for a real RN job? IF he has a job, it's in home health care. Basically meals on wheels with a blood pressure check. Hurts to hear the truth, doesn't it Johny? All the real recruiters in St. Louis know of him. He's a joke to them. They do actually talk to each other. I'm sure he's not ***, and if he were there wouldn't be anything wrong with that. But he is a queer. And I call him that because everyone's called him that his whole life and I know he hates it. You are at least a decent family man who works for what he has. You can be an asshole, but everyone can. Kuthe is just a would be gadfly flouncing about. Failed marriage. Failed careers. Failed friendships.. Failed life. But he can afford chocolate and proudly posts the percentage of cocoa! Well done, sir. Well Done. Queer.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 17:49:25 -0800 (PST), wrote:
>I don't believe he has the job he says. He claimed it's Informatics. He's not remotely qualified. Trust me, I know. He's barely qualified as an RN. He worked in a Nursing Home and got fired. Background checks in Healthcare are extensive for everyone, especially RNs. Including the shit he posts on the Internet. And why he got fired from a gomer job. There's also his appearance/presentation. Why is a fey old man with almost no nursing experience applying for a real RN job? IF he has a job, it's in home health care. Basically meals on wheels with a blood pressure check. Hurts to hear the truth, doesn't it Johny? All the real recruiters in St. Louis know of him. He's a joke to them. They do actually talk to each other. I'm sure he's not ***, and if he were there wouldn't be anything wrong with that. But he is a queer. And I call him that because everyone's called him that his whole life and I know he hates it. You are at least a decent family man who works for what he has. You can be an
>asshole, but everyone can. Kuthe is just a would be gadfly flouncing about. Failed marriage. Failed careers. Failed friendships. Failed life. But he can afford chocolate and proudly posts the percentage of cocoa! Well done, sir. Well Done. Queer.

Hey BillyButtslime! You are barely qualified as a human being! Betcha
can't even roll a kayak! I know Bryan can't!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
says...

> On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 19:45:05 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

> >> Those pigs must have had some serious teeth. The shells are like solid wood.

> >Pigs do have serious teeth. Do you ave a body you want to get rid of?
> >

> >... pigs.

> Pigs have extremely strong jaws/teeth. We used to have lots of
> macadamia nut trees and apparently Macadamia, being totally round and
> thick-shelled as well, have been called the world's hardest nut to
> crack.
> Why did we cut down all of our Macadamia nut trees? Because the
> horde of wild pigs who live in the forest above, would come down and
> crack them all night. Sounded like a "pop gun" going off each time.
> It was the pig's constant presence and ruination of our farm land that
> made us cut down the trees. My vet. said that if pigs ate only
> macadamia nuts, they would eventually lose their teeth. We couldn't
> wait that long.
> fwiw
>
> aloha,
> Cea

Friend of mine used to live right next door to a pig farm. It was one of
the most foul things I've ever had the displeasure to smell.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jan 2013 22:59:49 -0500, T >
wrote:

>In article >,
says...

>> On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 19:45:05 -0500, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:

>> Pigs have extremely strong jaws/teeth. We used to have lots of
>> macadamia nut trees and apparently Macadamia, being totally round and
>> thick-shelled as well, have been called the world's hardest nut to
>> crack.
>> Why did we cut down all of our Macadamia nut trees? Because the
>> horde of wild pigs who live in the forest above, would come down and
>> crack them all night. Sounded like a "pop gun" going off each time.
>> It was the pig's constant presence and ruination of our farm land that
>> made us cut down the trees. My vet. said that if pigs ate only
>> macadamia nuts, they would eventually lose their teeth. We couldn't
>> wait that long.
>> fwiw
>>
>> aloha,
>> Cea

>Friend of mine used to live right next door to a pig farm. It was one of
>the most foul things I've ever had the displeasure to smell.

you can smell a wild pig from far away. stench-y

Don't we somehow enjoy the more expensive than the less expensive? [email protected] Wine 5 23-11-2014 04:13 PM
Very expensive vinegar! [email protected] General Cooking 7 13-05-2008 06:29 PM
Expensive US wnes Daisy Wine 3 28-05-2006 11:47 PM
Why are Pea Pod Shoots so expensive? Dan Logcher Asian Cooking 5 21-12-2004 02:51 AM