View Single Post
  #25 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster

Default Very expensive nuts

On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 17:49:25 -0800 (PST), wrote:
>I don't believe he has the job he says. He claimed it's Informatics. He's not remotely qualified. Trust me, I know. He's barely qualified as an RN. He worked in a Nursing Home and got fired. Background checks in Healthcare are extensive for everyone, especially RNs. Including the shit he posts on the Internet. And why he got fired from a gomer job. There's also his appearance/presentation. Why is a fey old man with almost no nursing experience applying for a real RN job? IF he has a job, it's in home health care. Basically meals on wheels with a blood pressure check. Hurts to hear the truth, doesn't it Johny? All the real recruiters in St. Louis know of him. He's a joke to them. They do actually talk to each other. I'm sure he's not ***, and if he were there wouldn't be anything wrong with that. But he is a queer. And I call him that because everyone's called him that his whole life and I know he hates it. You are at least a decent family man who works for what he has. You can be an
>asshole, but everyone can. Kuthe is just a would be gadfly flouncing about. Failed marriage. Failed careers. Failed friendships. Failed life. But he can afford chocolate and proudly posts the percentage of cocoa! Well done, sir. Well Done. Queer.

Hey BillyButtslime! You are barely qualified as a human being! Betcha
can't even roll a kayak! I know Bryan can't!

John Kuthe...