Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default Very expensive nuts

On Monday, January 7, 2013 7:17:56 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 04:41:27 -0800 (PST), Bryan

> >Yeah, you're the one special John that the whores really do fall in love with.

> >How pathetic is that?

> I don't think the belly dancer working a Fri night at Momo's was a
>
> whore, Bryan! How misogynistic of you to assume she was!

She was an entertainer. I don't think strippers are whores either, but they all share one thing, they all play to men's desires, and they are especially successful when they can fool a guy into thinking he's special. The laugh at pathetic guys like you, behind your back of course. from your end, it's the same. You are the deluded customer.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan