Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] medavis5@gmail.com is offline

Default Very expensive nuts

On Monday, January 7, 2013 8:21:23 PM UTC-5, Bryan wrote:
> On Monday, January 7, 2013 7:09:04 PM UTC-6, wrote:

> > > Bryan is misaken. I was the good customer! Not deluded. Part of the

> > > reason she "liked" me was I was sitting very close to where she was

> > > dancing. And politely and appreciatively responsive to to her art!

> > > John Kuthe...

> > How's your big bucks job, queer? You do know anyone with a brain knows you're lying, right? Every Health Industry recruiter in your city has your name and knows exactly what it means. Time to make the donuts, Johny! Johny? Johny? Are You?

> John and I are not friends, but I believe that he has the job he says he has, and John is not ***, but what would be wrong if he were? I dislike John, but at least he doesn't ever use homophobic slurs. I'm glad that he has gotten a job in nursing, and am confident that he is way less sloppy in his job than he is on this NG.
>

> --Bryan

I don't believe he has the job he says. He claimed it's Informatics. He's not remotely qualified. Trust me, I know. He's barely qualified as an RN. He worked in a Nursing Home and got fired. Background checks in Healthcare are extensive for everyone, especially RNs. Including the shit he posts on the Internet. And why he got fired from a gomer job. There's also his appearance/presentation. Why is a fey old man with almost no nursing experience applying for a real RN job? IF he has a job, it's in home health care. Basically meals on wheels with a blood pressure check. Hurts to hear the truth, doesn't it Johny? All the real recruiters in St. Louis know of him. He's a joke to them. They do actually talk to each other. I'm sure he's not ***, and if he were there wouldn't be anything wrong with that. But he is a queer. And I call him that because everyone's called him that his whole life and I know he hates it. You are at least a decent family man who works for what he has. You can be an asshole, but everyone can. Kuthe is just a would be gadfly flouncing about. Failed marriage. Failed careers. Failed friendships.. Failed life. But he can afford chocolate and proudly posts the percentage of cocoa! Well done, sir. Well Done. Queer.