Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default Very expensive nuts

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 16:43:16 -0800 (PST), Bryan
>You're a knucklehead, John. I never said the chicken feet were good. In fact, I pronounced it a failure.
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/1552229...7619119239617/

As last I remember you were excited about someone you found who would
sell you chicken feet so you could have somethuibng to fry the shit
out of and then gnaw on for the wonderful flavor with virtually no
nutritive material being consumed! Like some kind of gross chicken
pacifier, with flavor!

>Oh, and we just got back from Momos Greek Restaurant in University City, where Johnny ordered chicken kebobs, and I ate the peppers and onions that were *on the skewer between the chunks of chicken*. Their food is great, which is the consensus across review sites, though lots of folks complained about their uneven service. We wanted to pay, and waited 15 minutes before our server came around again so we could get the check.

I liked Momo's belly dancer! And she likedme too!

John Kuthe...