Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Good news/Bad news +REC

In article >,
Chemiker > wrote:

> Good news: A giant housefly committed suicide in my kitchen (good
> riddance).
>
> Bad news: He commited suicide by drowning himself in my jar of bacon
> drippings.

> Alex

Do you think it was suicide or an accidental drowning? Was he insured?
Were you the beneficiary?

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 7:45*pm, Melba's Jammin' > wrote:
> In article >,
>
> *Chemiker > wrote:
> > Good news: A giant housefly committed suicide in my kitchen (good
> > riddance).

> > Bad news: He commited suicide by drowning himself in my jar of bacon
> > drippings.
> > Alex

> Do you think it was suicide or an accidental drowning? *Was he insured? *
> Were you the beneficiary? *

I am the deceased's attorney. Sounds like negligence to me on the
part of the homeowner for leaving this substance in an area where my
client was willfully enticed and was therefore murdered. I will be
bringing charges.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

itsjoannotjoann wrote:
> On Dec 9, 7:45 pm, Melba's Jammin' > wrote:
>> In article >,
>>
>> Chemiker > wrote:
>>> Good news: A giant housefly committed suicide in my kitchen (good
>>> riddance).
>>> Bad news: He commited suicide by drowning himself in my jar of bacon
>>> drippings.
>>> Alex

>> Do you think it was suicide or an accidental drowning? Was he insured?
>> Were you the beneficiary?
>>

> I am the deceased's attorney. Sounds like negligence to me on the
> part of the homeowner for leaving this substance in an area where my
> client was willfully enticed and was therefore murdered. I will be
> bringing charges.

Hmmm. Colorado has a "make my day" law. If someone is breaking into
your house, you have the right to defend your property, murder if
necessary. It sounds to me as though the deceased had larceny on his
mind and was on the homeowner's property for nefarious purposes.

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"gloria.p" > wrote:

> itsjoannotjoann wrote:
> > On Dec 9, 7:45 pm, Melba's Jammin' > wrote:

> >> Do you think it was suicide or an accidental drowning? Was he insured?
> >> Were you the beneficiary?
> >>

> > I am the deceased's attorney. Sounds like negligence to me on the
> > part of the homeowner for leaving this substance in an area where my
> > client was willfully enticed and was therefore murdered. I will be
> > bringing charges.

> Hmmm. Colorado has a "make my day" law. If someone is breaking into
> your house, you have the right to defend your property, murder if
> necessary. It sounds to me as though the deceased had larceny on his
> mind and was on the homeowner's property for nefarious purposes.
>

> gloria p

WHAT?!! Have you never heard of an Attractive Nuisance? (That's how I
describe myself. "-) It is apparent to me that the Defendant in this
soon-to-be-filed case, one Mr.-I-Know-Who-You-Are-And-I-Know-Where-You
Live-Chemiker, did not take proper precautions to prevent the Deceased
from accessing the substance what done 'im in. The evidence will
support this.

Ms. Ann Bewlance Chaser,
Assistant to Messrs. Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella
"Always in a jam, never in a stew; sometimes in a pickle."
Pepparkakor particulars posted 11-29-2010;
http://web.me.com/barbschaller
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 5:56*pm, itsjoannotjoann > wrote:
> On Dec 9, 7:45*pm, Melba's Jammin' > wrote:> In article >,
>
> > *Chemiker > wrote:
> > > Good news: A giant housefly committed suicide in my kitchen (good
> > > riddance).

> > > Bad news: He commited suicide by drowning himself in my jar of bacon
> > > drippings.
> > > Alex

> > Do you think it was suicide or an accidental drowning? *Was he insured? *
> > Were you the beneficiary? *

> I am the deceased's attorney. *Sounds like negligence to me on the
> part of the homeowner for leaving this substance in an area where my
> client was willfully enticed and was therefore murdered. *I will be
> bringing charges.

I am the prosecutor and we will prove beyond a shadow of doubt that
the death was neither suicide or murder but rather an untimely and
very unfortunate accident.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 5:56*pm, itsjoannotjoann > wrote:
> On Dec 9, 7:45*pm, Melba's Jammin' > wrote:> In article >,
>
> > *Chemiker > wrote:
> > > Good news: A giant housefly committed suicide in my kitchen (good
> > > riddance).

> > > Bad news: He commited suicide by drowning himself in my jar of bacon
> > > drippings.
> > > Alex

> > Do you think it was suicide or an accidental drowning? *Was he insured? *
> > Were you the beneficiary? *

> I am the deceased's attorney. *Sounds like negligence to me on the
> part of the homeowner for leaving this substance in an area where my
> client was willfully enticed and was therefore murdered. *I will be
> bringing charges.

We will also prove that the deceased and Chemiker knew each other and
were in fact, have a torrid love affair.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 10, 2:15*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Dec 9, 5:56*pm, itsjoannotjoann > wrote:

> > > Do you think it was suicide or an accidental drowning? *Was he insured? *
> > > Were you the beneficiary? *

> > I am the deceased's attorney. *Sounds like negligence to me on the
> > part of the homeowner for leaving this substance in an area where my
> > client was willfully enticed and was therefore murdered. *I will be
> > bringing charges.

> We will also prove that the deceased and Chemiker knew each other and
> were in fact, have a torrid love affair.- Hide quoted text -

I will file papers to have that alleged evidence suppressed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 10, 1:41*pm, itsjoannotjoann > wrote:
> On Dec 10, 2:15*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
>
> > On Dec 9, 5:56*pm, itsjoannotjoann > wrote:

> > > On Dec 9, 7:45*pm, Melba's Jammin' > wrote:> In article >,

> > > I am the deceased's attorney. *Sounds like negligence to me on the
> > > part of the homeowner for leaving this substance in an area where my
> > > client was willfully enticed and was therefore murdered. *I will be
> > > bringing charges.

> > We will also prove that the deceased and Chemiker knew each other and
> > were in fact, have a torrid love affair.- Hide quoted text -

> I will file papers to have that alleged evidence suppressed.

Yeah? Just wait till you see the court authorized video.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 10, 4:02*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Dec 10, 1:41*pm, itsjoannotjoann > wrote:

> > > We will also prove that the deceased and Chemiker knew each other and
> > > were in fact, have a torrid love affair.- Hide quoted text -

> > I will file papers to have that alleged evidence suppressed.

> Yeah? Just wait till you see the court authorized video.- Hide quoted text -

I will have to see this 'authorized' video before I proceed further.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 19:45:32 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>In article >,
> Chemiker > wrote:
>
>> Good news: A giant housefly committed suicide in my kitchen (good
>> riddance).
>>
>> Bad news: He commited suicide by drowning himself in my jar of bacon
>> drippings.

>> Alex

>Do you think it was suicide or an accidental drowning? Was he insured?
>Were you the beneficiary?

I plead the 5th.

Alex

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:13:37 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown
> wrote:

>On Dec 9, 5:56*pm, itsjoannotjoann > wrote:

>> > Do you think it was suicide or an accidental drowning? *Was he insured? *
>> > Were you the beneficiary? *

>> I am the deceased's attorney. *Sounds like negligence to me on the
>> part of the homeowner for leaving this substance in an area where my
>> client was willfully enticed and was therefore murdered. *I will be
>> bringing charges.

>I am the prosecutor and we will prove beyond a shadow of doubt that
>the death was neither suicide or murder but rather an untimely and
>very unfortunate accident.

Ah, but where's the body? No body, no murder.

OTOH, one fly looks much like another. How will you demonstrate that
your "body" is that of Hermione? (Ooops!)

Alex, thinking she killed herself rather than be found out as a
Wikileaks source. The original "fly on the wall" was her GGGGGmother.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Chemiker > wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 19:45:32 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Chemiker > wrote:
> >
> >> Good news: A giant housefly committed suicide in my kitchen (good
> >> riddance).
> >>
> >> Bad news: He commited suicide by drowning himself in my jar of bacon
> >> drippings.

> >> Alex

> >Do you think it was suicide or an accidental drowning? Was he insured?
> >Were you the beneficiary?

> I plead the 5th.
>
> Alex

Fifth? Did someone say Fifth? Gin? Bourbon? Scotch?

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella
"Always in a jam, never in a stew; sometimes in a pickle."
Pepparkakor particulars posted 11-29-2010;
http://web.me.com/barbschaller
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:06:57 -0600, Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> In article >,
> Chemiker > wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 19:45:32 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
>> > wrote:

>>>Do you think it was suicide or an accidental drowning? Was he insured?
>>>Were you the beneficiary?

>> I plead the 5th.
>>
>> Alex

> Fifth? Did someone say Fifth? Gin? Bourbon? Scotch?

the fly had been drinking heavily before the swimming accident.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
blake murphy > wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:06:57 -0600, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Chemiker > wrote:
> >
> >> On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 19:45:32 -0600, Melba's Jammin'

> >> I plead the 5th.
> >>
> >> Alex

> > Fifth? Did someone say Fifth? Gin? Bourbon? Scotch?

> the fly had been drinking heavily before the swimming accident.
>
> your pal,
> blake

This changes everything. Contributory negligence on the part of the
Deceased.

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella
"Always in a jam, never in a stew; sometimes in a pickle."
Pepparkakor particulars posted 11-29-2010;
http://web.me.com/barbschaller
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:14:15 -0600, Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> In article >,
> blake murphy > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:06:57 -0600, Melba's Jammin' wrote:

>>> Fifth? Did someone say Fifth? Gin? Bourbon? Scotch?

>> the fly had been drinking heavily before the swimming accident.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> This changes everything. Contributory negligence on the part of the
> Deceased.

now we'll have to check the hospitality/dram shop laws in his jurisdiction.

your pal,
blake