Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Good news/Bad news +REC

In article >,
"gloria.p" > wrote:

> itsjoannotjoann wrote:
> > On Dec 9, 7:45 pm, Melba's Jammin' > wrote:

> >> Do you think it was suicide or an accidental drowning? Was he insured?
> >> Were you the beneficiary?
> >>

> > I am the deceased's attorney. Sounds like negligence to me on the
> > part of the homeowner for leaving this substance in an area where my
> > client was willfully enticed and was therefore murdered. I will be
> > bringing charges.

> Hmmm. Colorado has a "make my day" law. If someone is breaking into
> your house, you have the right to defend your property, murder if
> necessary. It sounds to me as though the deceased had larceny on his
> mind and was on the homeowner's property for nefarious purposes.
>

> gloria p

WHAT?!! Have you never heard of an Attractive Nuisance? (That's how I
describe myself. "-) It is apparent to me that the Defendant in this
soon-to-be-filed case, one Mr.-I-Know-Who-You-Are-And-I-Know-Where-You
Live-Chemiker, did not take proper precautions to prevent the Deceased
from accessing the substance what done 'im in. The evidence will
support this.

Ms. Ann Bewlance Chaser,
Assistant to Messrs. Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella