Old 07-07-2010, 03:04 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking

Default One way to get noticed!

On 07/07/2010 00:29, LarbGai wrote:
On Jul 7, 8:55 am, "Takin& Kanoknuan"takin&[email protected]
wheelchair.org wrote:

**Tell me Steve, what's YOUR reason for the hundreds of posts you have made
here over the last week?

******Loneliness, pure and simple.

The man lives for attention and all the attention he ever got was when
he was lording it around the various newsgroups on the usenet.
That gave him the feeling of power and of course he could be whatever
he wanted and no one dared question him........

Until the DTS came along. Since then we have watched the mighty
internet warrior being knocked off his perch and plunging into the
depths of anonymity.

His latest batch of sock puppets show how low he has fallen, it seems
he has no heart for the game anymore and is just going through the
motions.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2809743...n/photostream/

Excellent post LarbGai, you've absolutely hit the nail on the head there.

Steve was usenet bully for years, causing trouble in just about every
group he frequented. However, bullying wasn't his only trait. Spamming
the groups (sometimes subtely, other times blatantly) was another trick
of his and used to self-promote and advertise his ailing photography
business.

He became very aggressive if another poster disagreed with him or
challenged him and subsequently used sock puppets in vindictive
campaigns against them.

So, on a day-to-day basis, Steve would be posting generally on-topic
content using his real name whilst at the same time operating a handful
of sock puppets to 'get at' anyone he didn't like. Of course he would
never get his hands dirtied doing this under his real name.

Steve's mistake was that in his ignorance, he assumed nobody was
intelligent enough to recognise this for what it was. Sure, some of the
regulars in the groups couldn't see through his act and those tend to be
the users who side with him. I'm sure if they knew the real truth that
would not be the case. The Howard Aslan-Chilla episode was a prime
example of this.

As the years passed, his behaviour was exposed. Not only by the DTS but
more and more regulars got to know the 'real' Steve. Of course after
this happened, he had no credability. His attempts to take the moral
high ground failed, it was no longer within his reach.

Rick Armstrong

Old 07-07-2010, 03:25 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking

wheelchair.org *wrote:

[...]

Rick Armstrong- Hide quoted text -

Hi,

And your post has exactly WHAT to do with rec.food.cooking? Nobody
here cares about whatever gobblededook you are jibbering on about so
please take your nonsense and leave us be. You WILL find people here
DO not suffer fools lightly, so if YOU want my advice, go back and
hide under whatever rock you came FROM. If in the future you have
something to contribute TO a thread about cooking, maybe you will be
welcome back...maybe I said.

Kind Regards,
Brian Anasta
Old 07-07-2010, 03:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 07:25:09 -0700, Brian Anasta [indignantly] wrote:

crossposting and other drivel snipped

And your post has exactly WHAT to do with rec.food.cooking? Nobody
here cares about whatever gobblededook you are jibbering on about so
please take your nonsense and leave us be. You WILL find people here
DO not suffer fools lightly, so if YOU want my advice, go back and
hide under whatever rock you came FROM. If in the future you have
something to contribute TO a thread about cooking, maybe you will be
welcome back...maybe I said.

snork

So who died and made you Chairperson of the r.f.c. Cabal (TINC), may I
humbly ask?

Note to Barb: Has this "Brian" person paid its membership fees to you yet?

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Old 07-07-2010, 04:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 8, 12:43*am, ChattyCathy wrote:
[...]

Yes you may humbly ask CattyCathy. Another piece of advice for you
also - if YOU plan on staying around here as a long term subscriber,
might be an idea for you to have a quick glance of the terms and
conditions of posting. I don't mean to sound harsh, but, it's just the
WAY we like to do things around here. Play by the rules and I'M sure
you will have a very enjoyable time. Look forward to your future
postings.

Kind Regards,
Brian Anasta
Old 07-07-2010, 04:16 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking

wheelchair.org wrote:

[...]

**G'Day Bri! )

Care to explain why you and 'Tom Smith' share the same IP address???
*grin*

Old 07-07-2010, 04:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 08:02:27 -0700, Brian Anasta wrote:

Yes you may humbly ask CattyCathy. Another piece of advice for you
also - if YOU plan on staying around here as a long term subscriber,
might be an idea for you to have a quick glance of the terms and
conditions of posting. I don't mean to sound harsh, but, it's just the
WAY we like to do things around here. Play by the rules and I'M sure
you will have a very enjoyable time. Look forward to your future
postings.

wiping tears of mirth from cheeks

So you've taken over Google Groups too? Well-I-Nevah! Pity I don't avail
myself of their services.

Now kindly get thee back under yon bridge - before I bust a gut...
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Old 07-07-2010, 05:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 17:41:01 +0200, ChattyCathy wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 08:02:27 -0700, Brian Anasta wrote:

Yes you may humbly ask CattyCathy. Another piece of advice for you
also - if YOU plan on staying around here as a long term subscriber,
might be an idea for you to have a quick glance of the terms and
conditions of posting. I don't mean to sound harsh, but, it's just the
WAY we like to do things around here. Play by the rules and I'M sure
you will have a very enjoyable time. Look forward to your future
postings.

wiping tears of mirth from cheeks

you ain't alone, c.c.

So you've taken over Google Groups too? Well-I-Nevah! Pity I don't avail
myself of their services.

Now kindly get thee back under yon bridge - before I bust a gut...

i wonder where the **** mr. anasta thinks he is? his is the most clueless
post of the month so far.

your pal,
blake
Old 07-07-2010, 05:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I am still wondering WHO he thinks he is...
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Old 07-07-2010, 08:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Brian Anasta wrote in news:a88df5ba-fda3-4ca9-
:

?

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Yes you may humbly ask CattyCathy. Another piece of advice for you
also - if YOU plan on staying around here as a long term subscriber,
might be an idea for you to have a quick glance of the terms and
conditions of posting. I don't mean to sound harsh, but, it's just the
WAY we like to do things around here. Play by the rules and I'M sure
you will have a very enjoyable time. Look forward to your future
postings.

Just don't bring your "Thailand Steve" shit with you, or you're going to
be killfiled quick smart.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

On the seventh day God rested.
But on the 8th day the Gates of Hell were opened
and God brought forth the Airborne Infantry.
And the Devil stood at attention.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Takin & Kanoknuan" wrote in
:

"Brian Anasta" wrote in message news:
On Jul 8, 12:04 am, Rick Armstrong wrote:
On 07/07/2010 00:29, LarbGai wrote:

Yep, this is the "Thailand Steve" shit I spoke about.

Time to put these mutts in the killfile.

Old 07-07-2010, 11:33 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking

wheelchair.org *wrote:

[...]

****** Just as Kombat fades away into obscurity land up pops good old
Brian and as a bonus the old tart Krypsis seems to have fallen for his
charms.

This is like Christmas all over again.

*GRIN*

Old 08-07-2010, 12:37 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:43:46 +0200, ChattyCathy
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 07:25:09 -0700, Brian Anasta [indignantly] wrote:

crossposting and other drivel snipped

And your post has exactly WHAT to do with rec.food.cooking? Nobody
here cares about whatever gobblededook you are jibbering on about so
please take your nonsense and leave us be. You WILL find people here
DO not suffer fools lightly, so if YOU want my advice, go back and
hide under whatever rock you came FROM. If in the future you have
something to contribute TO a thread about cooking, maybe you will be
welcome back...maybe I said.

snork

So who died and made you Chairperson of the r.f.c. Cabal (TINC), may I
humbly ask?

Note to Barb: Has this "Brian" person paid its membership fees to you yet?

Whoinhell is this bozo, CC? Have you ever seen a post from it before?

OB: Out to dinner tonight to my favorite Italian place in Newport
Beach: Sapori's on Bayside. Has a fabulous grilled salmon in lemon
butter with capers...oh, yeah!

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

--

"If the soup had been as warm as the wine,
if the wine had been as old as the turkey,

To reply, remove "spambot" and replace it with "cox"
Old 08-07-2010, 03:11 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

[...]

I'm konfuzed...or maybe not, blake...

In any case our current rfc trolls lack the finesse of those of years
past...

;-)

--
Best
Greg
Old 08-07-2010, 05:24 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Greg wrote:

our current rfc trolls lack the finesse of those of years past...

Maybe if Nasty and amandaF reproduce, their offspring would gain their
consolidated trolling abilities.

Bob