Posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking
Brian Anasta Brian Anasta is offline

Default One way to get noticed!

On Jul 8, 12:04*am, Rick Armstrong > wrote:
> On 07/07/2010 00:29, LarbGai wrote:
>

> > On Jul 7, 8:55 am, "Takin& *Kanoknuan"<takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
> > wheelchair.org> *wrote:

> >> **Tell me Steve, what's YOUR reason for the hundreds of posts you have made
> >> here over the last week?

> > ******Loneliness, pure and simple.

> > The man lives for attention and all the attention he ever got was when
> > he was lording it around the various newsgroups on the usenet.
> > That gave him the feeling of power and of course he could be whatever
> > he wanted and no one dared question him........

> > Until the DTS came along. Since then we have watched the mighty
> > internet warrior being knocked off his perch and plunging into the
> > depths of anonymity.

> > His latest batch of sock puppets show how low he has fallen, it seems
> > he has no heart for the game anymore and is just going through the
> > motions.

> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/2809743...n/photostream/

> Excellent post LarbGai, you've absolutely hit the nail on the head there.
>
> Steve was usenet bully for years, causing trouble in just about every
> group he frequented. However, bullying wasn't his only trait. Spamming
> the groups (sometimes subtely, other times blatantly) was another trick
> of his and used to self-promote and advertise his ailing photography
> business.
>
> He became very aggressive if another poster disagreed with him or
> challenged him and subsequently used sock puppets in vindictive
> campaigns against them.
>
> So, on a day-to-day basis, Steve would be posting generally on-topic
> content using his real name whilst at the same time operating a handful
> of sock puppets to 'get at' anyone he didn't like. Of course he would
> never get his hands dirtied doing this under his real name.
>
> Steve's mistake was that in his ignorance, he assumed nobody was
> intelligent enough to recognise this for what it was. Sure, some of the
> regulars in the groups couldn't see through his act and those tend to be
> the users who side with him. I'm sure if they knew the real truth that
> would not be the case. The Howard Aslan-Chilla episode was a prime
> example of this.
>
> As the years passed, his behaviour was exposed. Not only by the DTS but
> more and more regulars got to know the 'real' Steve. Of course after
> this happened, he had no credability. His attempts to take the moral
> high ground failed, it was no longer within his reach.
>
> Rick Armstrong- Hide quoted text -

Hi,

And your post has exactly WHAT to do with rec.food.cooking? Nobody
here cares about whatever gobblededook you are jibbering on about so
please take your nonsense and leave us be. You WILL find people here
DO not suffer fools lightly, so if YOU want my advice, go back and
hide under whatever rock you came FROM. If in the future you have
something to contribute TO a thread about cooking, maybe you will be
welcome back...maybe I said.

Kind Regards,
Brian Anasta