Posted to rec.food.cooking
PL[_5_] PL[_5_] is offline

Default One way to get noticed!

Brian Anasta > wrote in news:a88df5ba-fda3-4ca9-
:

> On Jul 8, 12:43*am, ChattyCathy > wrote:
>> On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 07:25:09 -0700, Brian Anasta [indignantly] wrote:
>>
>> <crossposting and other drivel snipped>
>>
>> > And your post has exactly WHAT to do with rec.food.cooking? Nobody
>> > here cares about whatever gobblededook you are jibbering on about so
>> > please take your nonsense and leave us be. You WILL find people here
>> > DO not suffer fools lightly, so if YOU want my advice, go back and
>> > hide under whatever rock you came FROM. If in the future you have
>> > something to contribute TO a thread about cooking, maybe you will be
>> > welcome back...maybe I said.

>> * <snork>
>>
>> So who died and made you Chairperson of the r.f.c. Cabal (TINC), may I
>> humbly ask?
>>
>> Note to Barb: Has this "Brian" person paid its membership fees to you

yet
> ?
>>
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy

> Yes you may humbly ask CattyCathy. Another piece of advice for you
> also - if YOU plan on staying around here as a long term subscriber,
> might be an idea for you to have a quick glance of the terms and
> conditions of posting. I don't mean to sound harsh, but, it's just the
> WAY we like to do things around here. Play by the rules and I'M sure
> you will have a very enjoyable time. Look forward to your future
> postings.

Just don't bring your "Thailand Steve" shit with you, or you're going to
be killfiled quick smart.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

On the seventh day God rested.
But on the 8th day the Gates of Hell were opened
and God brought forth the Airborne Infantry.
And the Devil stood at attention.