Old 13-03-2009, 05:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Food Street Names

If I ever design a housing subdivision...

Milky Wy
Buillon Ct
Rocky Rd
Food Ct
Fifth Ave
Olive Br
First Crse
Pillsbury Cres
Venison Xing
Fish Fry

Just going off the top of my head. I'm sure there's thousands more.

Help at:
http://www.usps.com/ncsc/lookups/usp...ns.html#suffix

-sw

Old 13-03-2009, 06:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

If I ever design a housing subdivision...

Milky Wy
Buillon Ct
Rocky Rd
Food Ct
Fifth Ave
Olive Br
First Crse
Pillsbury Cres
Venison Xing
Fish Fry

Just going off the top of my head. I'm sure there's thousands more.

Duck Ave
Chicken Liver Pl
Garlic Fld
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Old 13-03-2009, 07:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

If I ever design a housing subdivision...

Milky Wy
Buillon Ct
Rocky Rd
Food Ct
Fifth Ave
Olive Br
First Crse
Pillsbury Cres
Venison Xing
Fish Fry

Just going off the top of my head. I'm sure there's thousands more.

Some more. (Hey, it's Friday night here already)

Meat Lf
Lando Lks
Quality St
Chocolate Riv
Rue de la Ribs
Ox Trl
Banana Grv
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Old 13-03-2009, 08:05 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

Just going off the top of my head. I'm sure there's thousands more.

How could I forget Greg and Sheldon's favorite expressway !?!?!?!

Hershey Hwy

-sw

Old 13-03-2009, 08:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" wrote:
Sqwertz wrote:

Just going off the top of my head. I'm sure there's thousands more.

How could I forget Greg and Sheldon's favorite expressway !?!?!?!

Hershey Hwy

-sw

Hehe, you finally got one right... right up YOUR tight little dwarf shit
chute... I got a Peterbilt rig (with Garmin) for yer Hershey Hwy! LOL

Hey, Morrow... the sqwartz dwarf is jonesin' to give you a big wet smooch
right on your Hershey Kiss! hehe

Ahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Old 13-03-2009, 09:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:

Just going off the top of my head. I'm sure there's thousands more.

How could I forget Greg and Sheldon's favorite expressway !?!?!?!

Hershey Hwy

Then there is the honorary name that is bestowed upon the parade route of
the annual Austin *** Pride - or in Steve's case, "*** SHAME Day"! - parade:

"Hershey SQWERTZ Highway"

==== "Run, Steve, RUN...that gang of queer hairdressers is chasing after
you again...go cry to mommy...!!!"

BWAHAHAAAAAAAA......!!!!!

;-P

--
Best
Greg

Old 13-03-2009, 09:46 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in message
m...

brooklyn1 wrote:

"Sqwertz" wrote:
Sqwertz wrote:

Just going off the top of my head. I'm sure there's thousands more.

How could I forget Greg and Sheldon's favorite expressway !?!?!?!

Hershey Hwy

-sw

Hehe, you finally got one right... right up YOUR tight little dwarf shit
chute... I got a Peterbilt rig (with Garmin) for yer Hershey Hwy! LOL

Hey, Morrow... the sqwartz dwarf is jonesin' to give you a big wet smooch
right on your Hershey Kiss! hehe

Ahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Uggh.......!!!!!

Anyways, I heard that Steve's mum embroidered his knee pads with sequins
and
sparkles...mebbe he can get some "action" out at the truck stop tonite,
lol...

cackle

--
Best
Greg

Speaking of Hershey I hear tell the sqwartz dwarf goes on vacation canoing
western PA hoping to get lucky. LOL

Old 14-03-2009, 01:07 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

If I ever design a housing subdivision...

Milky Wy
Buillon Ct
Rocky Rd
Food Ct
Fifth Ave
Olive Br
First Crse
Pillsbury Cres
Venison Xing
Fish Fry

Just going off the top of my head. I'm sure there's thousands more.

LOL In London:
Bread Str
Milk Str
Cornhill
Poultry
Pear Str
Garlick Hill
Pickle Herring Str
Rum Close
Cinnamon Str
Wine Office Ct
Haunch of Venison Yd
Swan Lane
Tench Str
Saffron Hill

There's plenty more but those I know about. Most of those are in the
oldest parts of London and indicate what was traded there in the past.

Old 14-03-2009, 03:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Arri London wrote:

LOL In London:
Bread Str
Milk Str
Cornhill
Poultry
Pear Str
Garlick Hill
Pickle Herring Str
Rum Close
Cinnamon Str
Wine Office Ct
Haunch of Venison Yd
Swan Lane
Tench Str
Saffron Hill

There's plenty more but those I know about. Most of those are in the
oldest parts of London and indicate what was traded there in the past.

A very good list, and they have history and meaning as well.
(though I'm pretty damn sure there's a Hershey Hwy in North
Hollywood).

-sw
Old 14-03-2009, 03:25 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 13 Mar 2009 12:02:46p, ChattyCathy told us...

Sqwertz wrote:

If I ever design a housing subdivision...

Milky Wy
Buillon Ct
Rocky Rd
Food Ct
Fifth Ave
Olive Br
First Crse
Pillsbury Cres
Venison Xing
Fish Fry

Just going off the top of my head. I'm sure there's thousands more.

Some more. (Hey, it's Friday night here already)

Meat Lf
Lando Lks
Quality St
Chocolate Riv
Rue de la Ribs
Ox Trl
Banana Grv

Phoenix has a lot of streets with citrus fruit names; e.g., Lemon, Lime,
Orange, Tangerine, etc.

--
Wayne Boatwright

"One man's meat is another man's poison"
- Oswald Dykes, English writer, 1709.
Old 15-03-2009, 01:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

Arri London wrote:

[...]

Probably any old trading centre would have a similar list. Desperately
tried to find a job in one of the buildings in Pickle Herring Street

Forgot to mention there is an office building in the City (which is the
oldest part of London) 'affectionately' named 'The Gherkin'. Pic he
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30_St_Mary_Axe
That sucker is visible from just about everywhere LOL.