Old 13-03-2009, 10:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_194_] Gregory Morrow[_194_] is offline

Default Food Street Names

brooklyn1 wrote:

"Sqwertz" wrote:
Sqwertz wrote:

Just going off the top of my head. I'm sure there's thousands more.

How could I forget Greg and Sheldon's favorite expressway !?!?!?!

Hershey Hwy

-sw

Hehe, you finally got one right... right up YOUR tight little dwarf shit
chute... I got a Peterbilt rig (with Garmin) for yer Hershey Hwy! LOL

Hey, Morrow... the sqwartz dwarf is jonesin' to give you a big wet smooch
right on your Hershey Kiss! hehe

Ahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Anyways, I heard that Steve's mum embroidered his knee pads with sequins and
sparkles...mebbe he can get some "action" out at the truck stop tonite,
lol...

cackle

--
Best