Old 30-12-2007, 03:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cool Whip Frosting

1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
evenly over cake

Old 30-12-2007, 03:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Anna" wrote in message
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
evenly over cake

Ugh. That sounds vile!

Old 30-12-2007, 03:30 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:
"Anna" wrote in message
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
evenly over cake

Ugh. That sounds vile!

Indeed... I was tempted to post a detailed description of how I doctored
up my Top Ramen noodles, just to try to out-do this. Unfortunately, the
noodles actually tasted good, so she's still got me beat.
Old 30-12-2007, 03:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"none" wrote in message
t...
Julie Bove wrote:
"Anna" wrote in message
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
evenly over cake

Ugh. That sounds vile!

Indeed... I was tempted to post a detailed description of how I doctored
up my Top Ramen noodles, just to try to out-do this. Unfortunately, the
noodles actually tasted good, so she's still got me beat.

I think it's pretty hard to mess up Top Ramen.

Old 30-12-2007, 04:12 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:
"none" wrote in message
t...
Julie Bove wrote:
"Anna" wrote in message
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
evenly over cake
Ugh. That sounds vile!

Indeed... I was tempted to post a detailed description of how I doctored
up my Top Ramen noodles, just to try to out-do this. Unfortunately, the
noodles actually tasted good, so she's still got me beat.

I think it's pretty hard to mess up Top Ramen.

I gave it a good try!
It started out simply enough, wanting a quick snack, I tossed a block of
Top Ramen noodles into a saucepan of boiling water. Then I tossed in the
flavor packet stuff, then the last of some frozen broccoli, and then
some frozen peas, And then I peeled and chopped a carrot and tossed that
in too, and the same with a green onion. That made a pretty decent
broth, so I poured it all through a strainer and put the broth on to
boil while I beat an egg to make egg drop soup, and stirred in a drop of
sesame oil for good luck. Then I mounded the noodles and vegetables in a
bowl and poured the soup around it just like in a Chinese restaurant,
and put a few drops of Sriracha sauce and a sprinkling of toasted sesame
seeds on top. And there you are, a simple bowl of Top Ramen!

Old 30-12-2007, 04:23 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

none wrote in
:

Julie Bove wrote:
"none" wrote in message
t...
Julie Bove wrote:
"Anna" wrote in message
[...]

I cook the noodles in my microwave drain and add left over veggies and/or
cooked sliced mushrooms and maybe some crumbled bacon or sliced
chicken...season with aleppo pepper and celery seeds and add a little
butter and oyster sauce.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Old 30-12-2007, 06:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

hahabogus wrote:

I cook the noodles in my microwave drain and add left over veggies and/or
cooked sliced mushrooms and maybe some crumbled bacon or sliced
chicken...season with aleppo pepper and celery seeds and add a little
butter and oyster sauce.

Good! Too many of those poor, defenseless blocks of instant noodle end
their sad existences never realizing their full potential.
Old 30-12-2007, 02:35 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 29, 9:14*pm, Anna wrote:
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
evenly over cake

Has anyone ever called you a piece of trash? If not, consider that
remedied. Only garbage would prepare/serve what you posted.

--Bryan
Old 30-12-2007, 03:26 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bobo Bonobo®" wrote in message
On Dec 29, 9:14 pm, Anna wrote:
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
evenly over cake

Has anyone ever called you a piece of trash? If not, consider that
remedied. Only garbage would prepare/serve what you posted.

--Bryan

Has anyone ever called you an ass??? If not consider that remedied. Only
garbage goes around insulting other people's taste.

Ms P

Old 30-12-2007, 03:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 29, 9:14 pm, Anna wrote:

1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
evenly over cake

Has anyone ever called you a piece of trash? *If not, consider that
remedied. *Only garbage would prepare/serve what you posted.

--Bryan

Has anyone ever called you an ass??? *If not consider that remedied. *Only
garbage goes around insulting other people's taste.

What if she'd suggested snacking on the poop out of your catbox?

You can have my share of her Cool Whip monstrosities, and the
accompanying atherosclerosis.

Ms P

--Bryan

Old 30-12-2007, 04:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 30, 9:26 am, "Ms P" wrote:

Has anyone ever called you an ass??? If not consider that remedied. Only
garbage goes around insulting other people's taste.

What if she'd suggested snacking on the poop out of your catbox?

You can have my share of her Cool Whip monstrosities, and the
accompanying atherosclerosis.

Ms P

--Bryan

I wouldn't insult her for it. My momma taught me if you can't say something
nice keep your big fat mouth shut. It's flat out not nice to insult people
for their taste, whatever it might be.

Ms P

Old 30-12-2007, 04:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 06:35:31 -0800 (PST), "Bobo Bonobo®"
wrote:

On Dec 29, 9:14*pm, Anna wrote:
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
evenly over cake

Has anyone ever called you a piece of trash? If not, consider that
remedied. Only garbage would prepare/serve what you posted.

--Bryan

smite her, bobo! by god's holy horn!

your pal,
blake
Old 30-12-2007, 04:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 30, 9:26 am, "Ms P" wrote:

Has anyone ever called you an ass??? If not consider that remedied. Only
garbage goes around insulting other people's taste.

What if she'd suggested snacking on the poop out of your catbox?

You can have my share of her Cool Whip monstrosities, and the
accompanying atherosclerosis.

Ms P

--Bryan

I wouldn't insult her for it.

What if she came up and spoke to you with cat poop and Cool Whip on
her breath?

*My momma taught
me if you can't say something nice keep your
big fat mouth shut. *

In all liklihood, your mother was a liar.

It's flat out not nice to insult people
for their taste, whatever it might be.

Guess I'm "flat out not nice."

Ms P

--Bryan
Old 30-12-2007, 04:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On Dec 29, 9:14*pm, Anna wrote:
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
evenly over cake

Has anyone ever called you a piece of trash? If not, consider that
remedied. Only garbage would prepare/serve what you posted.

--Bryan

smite her, bobo! by god's holy horn!

your pal,
blake

Sounds like the stuff your momma has been fixin for you. May you choke
on it.

Old 30-12-2007, 05:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 29, 9:14 pm, Anna wrote:

[...]

No They would never call me something they already call you.

Cool Whip Frosting Anna[_2_] Baking 6 05-09-2013 11:58 PM
Cool Whip Frosting? merryb General Cooking 25 24-03-2013 02:37 AM
Cool Whip Frosting Anna[_2_] Recipes (moderated) 0 01-01-2008 09:18 PM
Cool Whip Frosting Anna[_2_] Recipes 1 31-12-2007 06:58 AM