Posted to rec.food.cooking
none none is offline

Default Cool Whip Frosting

Julie Bove wrote:
> "none" > wrote in message
> t...
>> Julie Bove wrote:

>>> Ugh. That sounds vile!

>> Indeed... I was tempted to post a detailed description of how I doctored
>> up my Top Ramen noodles, just to try to out-do this. Unfortunately, the
>> noodles actually tasted good, so she's still got me beat.

> I think it's pretty hard to mess up Top Ramen.

I gave it a good try!
It started out simply enough, wanting a quick snack, I tossed a block of
Top Ramen noodles into a saucepan of boiling water. Then I tossed in the
flavor packet stuff, then the last of some frozen broccoli, and then
some frozen peas, And then I peeled and chopped a carrot and tossed that
in too, and the same with a green onion. That made a pretty decent
broth, so I poured it all through a strainer and put the broth on to
boil while I beat an egg to make egg drop soup, and stirred in a drop of
sesame oil for good luck. Then I mounded the noodles and vegetables in a
bowl and poured the soup around it just like in a Chinese restaurant,
and put a few drops of Sriracha sauce and a sprinkling of toasted sesame
seeds on top. And there you are, a simple bowl of Top Ramen!