Old 17-12-2006, 07:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default **THAT** Sandra Lee episode

Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
she makes in this episode....

TammyM, eyes BLEEDING from watching this crap

Old 17-12-2006, 08:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" wrote in message
Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
she makes in this episode....

Is it her Holiday Cocktail show?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._14521,00.html

nancy

Old 17-12-2006, 08:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

TammyM wrote:
Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
she makes in this episode....

TammyM, eyes BLEEDING from watching this crap

looking down a couple of strings, looks like it's "Holiday Cocktail
Party"... I'm cable free, so yer on your own...

...fred

Old 17-12-2006, 08:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" wrote in message
Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
she makes in this episode....

TammyM, eyes BLEEDING from watching this crap

There's got to be a way to look this up without watching her. Ack! Are you
talking about an actual Christmas tree glass or a glass christmas tree?

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Old 17-12-2006, 08:16 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

TammyM said...

Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
she makes in this episode....

TammyM, eyes BLEEDING from watching this crap

TammyM,

Visit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_sh

and see if something doesn't ring a bell.

Good luck,

Andy

Old 17-12-2006, 08:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" wrote

"TammyM" wrote

Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
she makes in this episode....

Is it her Holiday Cocktail show?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._14521,00.html

That is the show, Tammy, I'm watching it now. I had it recorded from
a few days ago. Next time I see it on is the 20th. YMMV, check your
local listings.

nancy

Old 17-12-2006, 08:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:11:24 -0500, "kilikini"
wrote:

"TammyM" wrote in message
Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
she makes in this episode....

TammyM, eyes BLEEDING from watching this crap

There's got to be a way to look this up without watching her. Ack! Are you
talking about an actual Christmas tree glass or a glass christmas tree?

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Apparently (although I have no actual evidence, not having seen the
show), the woman actually decorates a Christmas tree with her bar
glasses. I just have to see it, I MUST, it's become an obsession.
Housemate is sick of me yammering on about it ;-) Seeing is
believing.... or bewildering!

TammyM

Old 17-12-2006, 08:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:21:55 -0500, "Nancy Young"
wrote:

"Nancy Young" wrote

"TammyM" wrote

Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
she makes in this episode....

Is it her Holiday Cocktail show?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._14521,00.html

That is the show, Tammy, I'm watching it now. I had it recorded from
a few days ago. Next time I see it on is the 20th. YMMV, check your
local listings.

Please Nancy! What does she MAKE on this show?!!! I'll send you a
bottle of my !California Caliente! if you tell me (and if you send me
your postal addy)

tdmcniff at ucdavis dot edu
Old 17-12-2006, 08:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" wrote

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:21:55 -0500, "Nancy Young"
wrote:

"Nancy Young" wrote

"TammyM" wrote

Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
she makes in this episode....

Is it her Holiday Cocktail show?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._14521,00.html

That is the show, Tammy, I'm watching it now. I had it recorded from
a few days ago. Next time I see it on is the 20th. YMMV, check your
local listings.

Please Nancy! What does she MAKE on this show?!!! I'll send you a
bottle of my !California Caliente! if you tell me (and if you send me
your postal addy)

I'm sorry! It's on that link I posted.

The holiday season is the best time of the year. It's
where tradition meets modern, especially with Semi-Homemade.
Sandra shows you how to create fabulous semi-homemade
appetizers and cocktails right in your own kitchen.
First up, Blue Cheese with Date Spread. Marmalade
Meatballs are sure to be a party pleaser, and the
final appetizer is a traditional one, only this time
served with a kick-Rock Shrimp with Spicy Creamy
Sauce. Then it's cocktail time! Sandra has three
special beverages to get you in the holiday spirit: a
Frosty Cocktail, a Candy Cane Cocktail and a Gingerbread
Martini. Finally, a special Santa's Sleigh party favor
made with your favorites candies.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._47290,00.html

Does that answer? I particularly noted the meatballs. It's like a joke.

nancy

Old 17-12-2006, 08:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

TammyM wrote:
Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
she makes in this episode....

Holiday Cocktail Party
- Blue Cheese with Date Spread
- Marmalade Meat Balls
- Rock Shrimp with Spicy Creamy Sauce
- Frosty Cocktail
- Candy Cane Cocktail
- Gingerbread Martini
- Santa's Sleigh Favors

Recipes at the website, if you da

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._47290,00.html

Dawn

Old 17-12-2006, 08:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" wrote

Apparently (although I have no actual evidence, not having seen the
show), the woman actually decorates a Christmas tree with her bar
glasses. I just have to see it, I MUST, it's become an obsession.
Housemate is sick of me yammering on about it ;-) Seeing is
believing.... or bewildering!

Okay, someone posted the video, hold on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAOYtSB5SE

Please be prepared.

nancy

Old 17-12-2006, 09:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:52:45 -0500, "Nancy Young"
wrote:
snip
I'm sorry! It's on that link I posted.

The holiday season is the best time of the year. It's
where tradition meets modern, especially with Semi-Homemade.
Sandra shows you how to create fabulous semi-homemade
appetizers and cocktails right in your own kitchen.
First up, Blue Cheese with Date Spread. Marmalade
Meatballs are sure to be a party pleaser, and the
final appetizer is a traditional one, only this time
served with a kick-Rock Shrimp with Spicy Creamy
Sauce. Then it's cocktail time! Sandra has three
special beverages to get you in the holiday spirit: a
Frosty Cocktail, a Candy Cane Cocktail and a Gingerbread
Martini. Finally, a special Santa's Sleigh party favor
made with your favorites candies.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._47290,00.html

Does that answer? I particularly noted the meatballs. It's like a joke.

I know :-)

Send me your addy. I've got a coupla jars of spice blend to send to
you. :-))))))))))

TammyM, eyes no longer bleeding
Old 17-12-2006, 09:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:55:27 -0500, "Nancy Young"
wrote:

"TammyM" wrote

Apparently (although I have no actual evidence, not having seen the
show), the woman actually decorates a Christmas tree with her bar
glasses. I just have to see it, I MUST, it's become an obsession.
Housemate is sick of me yammering on about it ;-) Seeing is
believing.... or bewildering!

Okay, someone posted the video, hold on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAOYtSB5SE

Please be prepared.

LOL. It's too fuzzy to appreciate. I note that it will be on
Wednesday, 12/20, at 2:30pm my time. Oh that I can wait that long!
;-)

TammyM
Old 17-12-2006, 10:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-12-17, TammyM wrote:

glasses. I just have to see it, I MUST, it's become an obsession.

Geez! ...you guys would starve to death on the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAOYtSB5SE

....it's a lousy vid, but it's what you want!

nb
Old 17-12-2006, 10:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-12-17, Nancy Young wrote:

Okay, someone posted the video, hold on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAOYtSB5SE

DOH! I didn't read the whole thread.;

nb