Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default **THAT** Sandra Lee episode

"TammyM" > wrote

> On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:21:55 -0500, "Nancy Young" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Nancy Young" > wrote
>>
>>> "TammyM" > wrote

>>> Is it her Holiday Cocktail show?
>>>
>>> http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._14521,00.html

>>That is the show, Tammy, I'm watching it now. I had it recorded from
>>a few days ago. Next time I see it on is the 20th. YMMV, check your
>>local listings.

> Please Nancy! What does she MAKE on this show?!!! I'll send you a
> bottle of my !California Caliente! if you tell me (and if you send me
> your postal addy)

I'm sorry! It's on that link I posted.

The holiday season is the best time of the year. It's
where tradition meets modern, especially with Semi-Homemade.
Sandra shows you how to create fabulous semi-homemade
appetizers and cocktails right in your own kitchen.
First up, Blue Cheese with Date Spread. Marmalade
Meatballs are sure to be a party pleaser, and the
final appetizer is a traditional one, only this time
served with a kick-Rock Shrimp with Spicy Creamy
Sauce. Then it's cocktail time! Sandra has three
special beverages to get you in the holiday spirit: a
Frosty Cocktail, a Candy Cane Cocktail and a Gingerbread
Martini. Finally, a special Santa's Sleigh party favor
made with your favorites candies.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._47290,00.html

Does that answer? I particularly noted the meatballs. It's like a joke.

nancy