Posted to rec.food.cooking
TammyM[_1_] TammyM[_1_] is offline

Default **THAT** Sandra Lee episode

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:11:24 -0500, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>"TammyM" > wrote in message
>> Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
>> glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
>> ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
>> every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
>> she makes in this episode....
>>
>> TammyM, eyes BLEEDING from watching this crap

>There's got to be a way to look this up without watching her. Ack! Are you
>talking about an actual Christmas tree glass or a glass christmas tree?
>
>kili
>--
>http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Apparently (although I have no actual evidence, not having seen the
show), the woman actually decorates a Christmas tree with her bar
glasses. I just have to see it, I MUST, it's become an obsession.
Housemate is sick of me yammering on about it ;-) Seeing is
believing.... or bewildering!

TammyM