Old 13-11-2011, 07:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default When did this FopodTV episode air?

On Nov 13, 2:12*am, Sqwertz wrote:
How do you tell how old this episode is? *Does anybody remember seeing
it? *About how long ago - months or a year+ is fine.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/unwrapped...-up/index.html

-sw

back home in canada, i was executive night chef for a chicken joint.
our chicken, to show it's freshness, our chicken was killed and
cleaned right at the customer's table. then into the kitchen, and
microwaved to order. that's no shit. you could get your chicken
rare, medium, and well done. we even had a vet on hand to ensure the
chickens wholesomeness.

Old 13-11-2011, 07:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"A Moose in Love" wrote in message
On Nov 13, 2:12 am, Sqwertz wrote:
How do you tell how old this episode is? Does anybody remember seeing
it? About how long ago - months or a year+ is fine.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/unwrapped...-up/index.html

-sw

back home in canada, i was executive night chef for a chicken joint.
our chicken, to show it's freshness, our chicken was killed and
cleaned right at the customer's table. then into the kitchen, and
microwaved to order. that's no shit. you could get your chicken
rare, medium, and well done. we even had a vet on hand to ensure the
chickens wholesomeness.

oooh, now yer goin get some of dem suckies in a big kerfuffle, eh?

Old 13-11-2011, 08:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 13, 10:27*am, A Moose in Love
wrote:
On Nov 13, 2:12*am, Sqwertz wrote:

How do you tell how old this episode is? *Does anybody remember seeing
it? *About how long ago - months or a year+ is fine.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/unwrapped...-up/index.html

-sw

back home in canada, i was executive night chef for a chicken joint.
our chicken, to show it's freshness, our chicken was killed and
cleaned right at the customer's *table. *then into the kitchen, and
microwaved to order. *that's no shit. *you could get your chicken
rare, medium, and well done. *we even had a vet on hand to ensure the
chickens wholesomeness.

Wasn't that a SNL skit? Cluckin' Chicken? LOL- that was great!