Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default **THAT** Sandra Lee episode

Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
she makes in this episode....

TammyM, eyes BLEEDING from watching this crap
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" > wrote in message
> Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
> glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
> ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
> every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
> she makes in this episode....

Is it her Holiday Cocktail show?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._14521,00.html

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

TammyM wrote:
> Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
> glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
> ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
> every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
> she makes in this episode....
>
> TammyM, eyes BLEEDING from watching this crap

looking down a couple of strings, looks like it's "Holiday Cocktail
Party"... I'm cable free, so yer on your own...

...fred

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" > wrote in message
> Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
> glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
> ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
> every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
> she makes in this episode....
>
> TammyM, eyes BLEEDING from watching this crap

There's got to be a way to look this up without watching her. Ack! Are you
talking about an actual Christmas tree glass or a glass christmas tree?

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

TammyM said...

> Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
> glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
> ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
> every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
> she makes in this episode....
>
> TammyM, eyes BLEEDING from watching this crap

TammyM,

Visit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_sh

and see if something doesn't ring a bell.

Good luck,

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote

> "TammyM" > wrote

>> Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
>> glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
>> ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
>> every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
>> she makes in this episode....

> Is it her Holiday Cocktail show?
>
> http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._14521,00.html

That is the show, Tammy, I'm watching it now. I had it recorded from
a few days ago. Next time I see it on is the 20th. YMMV, check your
local listings.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:11:24 -0500, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>"TammyM" > wrote in message
>> Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
>> glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
>> ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
>> every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
>> she makes in this episode....
>>
>> TammyM, eyes BLEEDING from watching this crap

>There's got to be a way to look this up without watching her. Ack! Are you
>talking about an actual Christmas tree glass or a glass christmas tree?
>
>kili
>--
>http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Apparently (although I have no actual evidence, not having seen the
show), the woman actually decorates a Christmas tree with her bar
glasses. I just have to see it, I MUST, it's become an obsession.
Housemate is sick of me yammering on about it ;-) Seeing is
believing.... or bewildering!

TammyM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:21:55 -0500, "Nancy Young" >
wrote:

>"Nancy Young" > wrote
>
>> "TammyM" > wrote

>>> Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
>>> glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
>>> ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
>>> every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
>>> she makes in this episode....

>> Is it her Holiday Cocktail show?
>>
>> http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._14521,00.html

>That is the show, Tammy, I'm watching it now. I had it recorded from
>a few days ago. Next time I see it on is the 20th. YMMV, check your
>local listings.

Please Nancy! What does she MAKE on this show?!!! I'll send you a
bottle of my !California Caliente! if you tell me (and if you send me
your postal addy)

tdmcniff at ucdavis dot edu
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" > wrote

> On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:21:55 -0500, "Nancy Young" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Nancy Young" > wrote
>>
>>> "TammyM" > wrote

>>> Is it her Holiday Cocktail show?
>>>
>>> http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._14521,00.html

>>That is the show, Tammy, I'm watching it now. I had it recorded from
>>a few days ago. Next time I see it on is the 20th. YMMV, check your
>>local listings.

> Please Nancy! What does she MAKE on this show?!!! I'll send you a
> bottle of my !California Caliente! if you tell me (and if you send me
> your postal addy)

I'm sorry! It's on that link I posted.

The holiday season is the best time of the year. It's
where tradition meets modern, especially with Semi-Homemade.
Sandra shows you how to create fabulous semi-homemade
appetizers and cocktails right in your own kitchen.
First up, Blue Cheese with Date Spread. Marmalade
Meatballs are sure to be a party pleaser, and the
final appetizer is a traditional one, only this time
served with a kick-Rock Shrimp with Spicy Creamy
Sauce. Then it's cocktail time! Sandra has three
special beverages to get you in the holiday spirit: a
Frosty Cocktail, a Candy Cane Cocktail and a Gingerbread
Martini. Finally, a special Santa's Sleigh party favor
made with your favorites candies.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._47290,00.html

Does that answer? I particularly noted the meatballs. It's like a joke.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

TammyM wrote:
> Can someone tell me what she makes in the episode with the cocktail
> glass Christmas tree? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am
> ACHING to see this episode. I've been torturing myself by watching
> every dang semi-homemade ep and I'm tired of it. If only I knew what
> she makes in this episode....

Holiday Cocktail Party
- Blue Cheese with Date Spread
- Marmalade Meat Balls
- Rock Shrimp with Spicy Creamy Sauce
- Frosty Cocktail
- Candy Cane Cocktail
- Gingerbread Martini
- Santa's Sleigh Favors

Recipes at the website, if you da

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._47290,00.html

Dawn

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" > wrote

> Apparently (although I have no actual evidence, not having seen the
> show), the woman actually decorates a Christmas tree with her bar
> glasses. I just have to see it, I MUST, it's become an obsession.
> Housemate is sick of me yammering on about it ;-) Seeing is
> believing.... or bewildering!

Okay, someone posted the video, hold on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAOYtSB5SE

Please be prepared.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:52:45 -0500, "Nancy Young" >
wrote:
<snip>
>I'm sorry! It's on that link I posted.
>
>The holiday season is the best time of the year. It's
> where tradition meets modern, especially with Semi-Homemade.
> Sandra shows you how to create fabulous semi-homemade
> appetizers and cocktails right in your own kitchen.
> First up, Blue Cheese with Date Spread. Marmalade
> Meatballs are sure to be a party pleaser, and the
> final appetizer is a traditional one, only this time
> served with a kick-Rock Shrimp with Spicy Creamy
> Sauce. Then it's cocktail time! Sandra has three
> special beverages to get you in the holiday spirit: a
> Frosty Cocktail, a Candy Cane Cocktail and a Gingerbread
> Martini. Finally, a special Santa's Sleigh party favor
> made with your favorites candies.
>
>http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._47290,00.html
>
>Does that answer? I particularly noted the meatballs. It's like a joke.

I know :-)

Send me your addy. I've got a coupla jars of spice blend to send to
you. :-))))))))))

TammyM, eyes no longer bleeding
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:55:27 -0500, "Nancy Young" >
wrote:

>"TammyM" > wrote
>
>> Apparently (although I have no actual evidence, not having seen the
>> show), the woman actually decorates a Christmas tree with her bar
>> glasses. I just have to see it, I MUST, it's become an obsession.
>> Housemate is sick of me yammering on about it ;-) Seeing is
>> believing.... or bewildering!

>Okay, someone posted the video, hold on.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAOYtSB5SE
>
>Please be prepared.

LOL. It's too fuzzy to appreciate. I note that it will be on
Wednesday, 12/20, at 2:30pm my time. Oh that I can wait that long!
;-)

TammyM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-12-17, TammyM > wrote:

> glasses. I just have to see it, I MUST, it's become an obsession.

Geez! ...you guys would starve to death on the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAOYtSB5SE

....it's a lousy vid, but it's what you want!

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-12-17, Nancy Young > wrote:

> Okay, someone posted the video, hold on.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAOYtSB5SE

DOH! I didn't read the whole thread.;

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young wrote:
> "TammyM" > wrote
>
>> Apparently (although I have no actual evidence, not having seen the
>> show), the woman actually decorates a Christmas tree with her bar
>> glasses. I just have to see it, I MUST, it's become an obsession.
>> Housemate is sick of me yammering on about it ;-) Seeing is
>> believing.... or bewildering!

> Okay, someone posted the video, hold on.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAOYtSB5SE
>
> Please be prepared.
>
> nancy

That sure wouldn't work well in a household with cats How funny someone
bothered to video their television.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Nancy Young" > wrote:

> http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show...1_47290,00.htm
>
> Does that answer? I particularly noted the meatballs. It's like a joke.

Because she didn't put grape jelly in them?

:-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

TammyM wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:55:27 -0500, "Nancy Young" >
> wrote:
>

> >"TammyM" > wrote
> >
> >> Apparently (although I have no actual evidence, not having seen the
> >> show), the woman actually decorates a Christmas tree with her bar
> >> glasses. I just have to see it, I MUST, it's become an obsession.
> >> Housemate is sick of me yammering on about it ;-) Seeing is
> >> believing.... or bewildering!

> >Okay, someone posted the video, hold on.
> >
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAOYtSB5SE
> >
> >Please be prepared.

> LOL. It's too fuzzy to appreciate. I note that it will be on
> Wednesday, 12/20, at 2:30pm my time. Oh that I can wait that long!
> ;-)
>
> TammyM

Did you go ahead and watch the "Cher" episode? What a hoot.

N.