Old 17-10-2006, 10:13 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Love chocolate you will love this site.

Our Mission Statement
www.cocoaconnoisseur.com

Cocoa Connoisseur wishes to share a passion for hot cocoa with
enthusiasts from around the world. We are dedicated in our desire to
provide our customers with quality rich, flavorful hot cocoa and
related products via a virtual storefront in a timely manner. We, at
Cocoa Connoisseur, place great emphasis on providing information on
products of interest and delivering new cocoa related products to the
marketplace for everyone to enjoy.

Cocoa Connoisseur...How it all began
What started out as a family ritual eventual blossomed into a new and
exciting venture for Danielle Coleman, the founder of Cocoa
Connoisseur. "I just love, love cocoa," said Danielle. This sentiment
was manifested as a child while growing up in the Coleman household and
experiencing the nightly treat of hot cocoa and warm apple turnovers.
As an adult, the love of cocoa was enhanced as Danielle traveled the
world experiencing the rich, exotic and flavorful (sometime not so
favorable) cocoas and cocoa products offered in other countries.
According to Danielle, drinking hot cocoa conjures up good memories and
is so like a good friend, warm and comforting. Now, the chance is
finally here for you to experience the various cocoas from around the
world and hopefully after your first sip of cocoa you too will have a
chance to reminisce about a special occasion or dream of traveling to a
cocoa 'destination.'

Cocoa Connoisseur evolved from a sheer love of cocoa and the desire to
present in one location a diverse collection of cocoa products and
cocoas from around the world. Now, at your disposal is an array of
cocoa products ideal for baking and cocoa beverages to indulge. There
are flavors for the most discriminating pallid to the ordinary cocoa
enthusiast, the gourmet cook or the would-be chef.

Cocoa was considered a luxury drink and consumed in large quantities by
the upper class and elite among the Mayan and Aztec Indians. Cocoa
Connoisseur wants you to experience this 'luxury' by traveling the
world of cocoa from your home. Join us on this journey and discover the
most delicious cocoas from around the world. Along the way, learn about
the cocoa industry, add new cocoa related recipes to your collection
and become aware of the health benefits of cocoa, the "Food of the
Gods."

"Indulge & Enjoy"
www.cocoaconnoisseur.com

Old 18-10-2006, 12:31 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, "Cocoa Conniosseur"
said:

Our Mission Statement
www.XXXXXXXXXX.com

Oh, I love chocolate, but I'm not a fan of spam...

--
"Little Malice" is Jani in WA
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~